User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Thread: Corona Virus prep

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    I need to revisit this with lessons learned.
    A primmer.

Local meat processors.
    Toilet paper, You gotta be kidding me...
    N95 Masks
    Potatoes
    Gloves, lots of gloves.
    2 Freezers, FREEZERS ARE LIKE UNOBTAINIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bullets

We got lucky on fuel prices.

Rice has been great,
    as are beans and lentils.

And don't get me going on gardening and produce...
    The entire family was nearly stabbing my fingers as I carved out a cantaloupe for dessert.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Freezers will be VERY obtanium, once the power is out a long time. In fact they'll be FREE if an urban area is cut off from resources, or becomes a jungle - to where decent people flee like rats on a sinking ship.

It's impossible to plan for everything. A fortified compound in the country, is useless if a Hoing Dong nuke is dropped on an Organized city upwind from you. Firearms are useless in a wildfire burning your way - unless you catch the arsonists. Fleeing is foolish if you have nowhere to go. Staying put is suicide if you live in a Democrat-style high-rise rabbit warren - unhabitable a week after water and electric service end.

We had NO idea how this would play out. Given the chaos and the reversal of the Narratives we were fed, neither did the DemoLiars. They were not in touch with their Chinese co-conspirators. I don't think even the Gates pro-pandemic people knew this was coming - it just did, and they were slow to grab it and run with it.

But run with it they did, and are, and will continue. So, know this: The POLITICAL enemies, are far more fearsome and dangerous than actual catastrophes, at this point. This is the Left's new strategy, of never letting a crisis go to waste in searching to push their tyranny.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks

/yawn
    Last edited by Trinnity; 09-14-2020 at 12:02 PM.
    Stupid games, stupid prizes.

The system isn't the prison, you are; to all of us.
    We can't fix you, we can't get rid of you!
    You're just a drag on the fucking system. .......
    -
    Liam Dempsey

here

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    I dunno, Trinnity. Over at another board, focusing on precious metals...a retired Oregonian was completely burned out of his home and off his property. He had a home he'd just remodeled and re-roofed, a barn/workshop, a decorative pond that also was to serve as an emergency water source.

All destroyed. The fire is suspect. One Oregon arrestee was released earlier after arrest for setting ANOTHER fire...and this time, he was charged with unlawful burning, not arson.

IOW, the Oregon government is FRONTING for the Antifa arsonists who're running riot, literally.

Wu Flu was a bust - a Chinese failure. But the Soroscrats have launched an arson campaign all across the nation.

This is not imaginary and not overblown. Right now, in Western Montana, the smoke, high-up, is thick enough and the air cloying enough, it looks...like Purgatory. Dark and the air burning in your throat.

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Freezers will be VERY obtanium, once the power is out a long time. In fact they'll be FREE if an urban area is cut off from resources, or becomes a jungle - to where decent people flee like rats on a sinking ship.

It's impossible to plan for everything. A fortified compound in the country, is useless if a Hoing Dong nuke is dropped on an Organized city upwind from you. Firearms are useless in a wildfire burning your way - unless you catch the arsonists. Fleeing is foolish if you have nowhere to go. Staying put is suicide if you live in a Democrat-style high-rise rabbit warren - unhabitable a week after water and electric service end.

We had NO idea how this would play out. Given the chaos and the reversal of the Narratives we were fed, neither did the DemoLiars. They were not in touch with their Chinese co-conspirators. I don't think even the Gates pro-pandemic people knew this was coming - it just did, and they were slow to grab it and run with it.

But run with it they did, and are, and will continue. So, know this: The POLITICAL enemies, are far more fearsome and dangerous than actual catastrophes, at this point. This is the Left's new strategy, of never letting a crisis go to waste in searching to push their tyranny.
    yep. There are so many possible scenarios that we would like to prepare for. I myself have multiple levels of preparation for obtaining clean water for various scenarios. And one of them is "no electricity" and then beyond that, several levels of "limited fuel" to run generators that power refrigerators/freezers. And when I get to no electricity and no fuel, I have a 1 cubic foot freezer that I can run from a battery that I can charge on a good day from my very limited amounts of solar or wind power. Obviously it's only for storing leftovers for a day.... or something like that.

So many possible ways that everything can go to hell. And then there is the possibility that almost nothing in our society's infrastructure breaks down here in upstate NY. And yes... there are scenarios where the urban dwelling zombies make their way to Tioga county and eat the NYSEG workers that try to keep the energy flowing. I need some obsidian rifled slugs for them, I suppose.
    Orange man MAGA
    Orange man strong

Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Indeed, having alternative energy sources is probably the best way to prepare for various disasters.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post

/yawn
    I apologize for being pragmatic. Care to tell me where one might buy real TP?
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Thread Information