V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks

CA: So Much for Life and Disability Insurance

Long Beach Lawmaker Announces Bill To End Discrimination Against HIV-Positive Californians

SACRAMENTO (CBSLA) — A Long Beach lawmaker has announced the introduction of a bill aimed at preventing HIV discrimination.

Democratic State Senator Lena Gonzalez said the Equal Insurance HIV Act will stop insurance companies from rejecting Californians from life and disability income insurance based solely on their HIV status.

“Everyone deserves access to life and disability income insurance, regardless of preexisting conditions,” said Gonzalez in a statement. “I am so proud that my first bill introduced in the legislature will ensure access to these critical resources for residents who are HIV-positive. It is time that we end the practice of insurance companies refusing to provide services to those who need it most.”

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...v-bill-health/

California so goes the Nation........................

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

death rides a pale horse Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks
    yeah. polio survivours have a right to the same rates as healthy aplicants, cause..........liberty and climate change............fucking morons
    sic semper tyrannis

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

2cent (02-13-2020)

VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    "Hello, Metropolitan Life Insurance? My doctor just told me I have only 2 months to live. Can I buy a $1M term life insurance policy, today? I have an urgent need."

What's next for these loony lefties in CA? Everyone's a lotto winner, even if your numbers don't match?

Is she really this dumb??
    Last edited by dinosaur; 02-12-2020 at 09:50 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

2cent (02-13-2020),NORAD (02-13-2020),RMNIXON (02-12-2020)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Arizona most of the year, New Mexico, part.
    Thanks
    She probably has family in the country illegally, ensconced in her sanctuary city.
    ~~Never Give Up Control, Live Life On Your Own Terms ~~
    ~~Walter White ~~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbey1 For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (02-12-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    "Hello, Metropolitan Life Insurance? My doctor just told me I have only 2 months to live. Can I buy a $1M term life insurance policy, today? I have an urgent need."

I suspect the "Disability" fraud will be even worse in the long run.

Imagine you work hard all your life, raise an family and kids, and want some insurance in case the worst should happen. Now your high premiums should cover young men with multiple high risk sex partners! Oh, maybe HIV does not kill these days, but I am too sick to work if this idea becomes a law.

I have seen commercials in my area that advertise HIV prevention (Maybe) related drugs that Medicare will be glad to pay for....

So keep on having your wild sex party!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (02-12-2020),dinosaur (02-12-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey1 View Post
    She probably has family in the country illegally, ensconced in her sanctuary city.
    No doubt she is another AOC working herself up to the big time in Washington DC!

- Ronald Reagan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (02-12-2020)

Stalking Santa in 2020 V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks

What's next for these loony lefties in CA? Everyone's a lotto winner, even if your numbers don't match?

Dear Dino,

We'd be happy to sell you a $100,000 life insurance policy given your age and circumstance.

There are two conditions.

1) You must prove that your illness was not a direct result of unhealthy habits such as smoking, IV drug use or unprotected sex, to name a few.

2) There will be no payout of this policy in the first year.
    The second year your heirs will be eligible for a .05% payout.
    Each year the payout will increase in increments of .05%

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NORAD For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (02-13-2020),dinosaur (02-13-2020)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks

Helicopter Money.

MMT - Modern Monetary Theory (misnamed)

Google them. They're too long to explain in a couple paragraphs; but the Cliff's Notes is this: Modern Monetary Theory is the idea that the government can just print money endlessly, and as long as it says Magic Words (fancy names like "Increasing Liquidity" and "Increasing Monetary Velocity") there's no problem and no cost.

Helicopter Money, was Ben Bernanke's fanciful idea that during the next crisis, things could be solved, if all else failed, by sending helicopters out over cities and neighborhoods, dumping money into the air. Now, it probably wouldn't be that crude; but what it WOULD be, is government printing-up money and giving it away. How much, depends on your Victim Score.

But first they have to kill off real financial institutions. The banksters have been bought and prostituted. The life-insurance fogies now have to be wiped out, like the honest bankers in small banks, a decade ago.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (02-13-2020)

VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NORAD View Post
    Dear Dino,

We'd be happy to sell you a $100,000 life insurance policy given your age and circumstance.

There are two conditions.

1) You must prove that your illness was not a direct result of unhealthy habits such as smoking, IV drug use or unprotected sex, to name a few.

2) There will be no payout of this policy in the first year.
    The second year your heirs will be eligible for a .05% payout.
    Each year the payout will increase in increments of .05%
    Real story: When i retired, i converted my company provided group plan to an individual term plan. Met Life really had only 3 major concerns ... 1) EKG test 2) Hep C test 3) HIV test. Of course they wanted full access to my medical records, etc., but I deduced from those 3 specific tests that those are the killers that sneak up on a sufficient number of people to be of concern to the actuaries. They took enough blood samples to test for cancer markers, and probably everything else under the sun.

But if you want a FREE, pretty complete health checkup when you start your retirement, just sign up for life insurance!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

NORAD (02-13-2020)

VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Helicopter Money.

Helicopter Money, was Ben Bernanke's fanciful idea that during the next crisis, things could be solved, if all else failed, by sending helicopters out over cities and neighborhoods, dumping money into the air. Now, it probably wouldn't be that crude; but what it WOULD be, is government printing-up money and giving it away. How much, depends on your Victim Score.
    I could use me some of the "helicopter money"! A cool $100,000 would be enough! I see helicopters almost daily, but they don't drop anything for me! Is there some special signal, or flag waving, that I need to know? I think my victim score is about zero; can they tell that from up there just by looking down?

Thread Information