User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WH Violated Law By Witholding Funds To Ukraine

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    But, of course, it was perfectly legal for Glorious Organizer to GIVE Iran billions of dollars, for an "executive" action, that was NEVER ratified by the Senate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-stay-in-nope/
    Oh but that was Soooooo different. Plus.......he was a Democrat. Oh and identified as being black. So.............. those billions were perfectly fine.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-16-2020),SharetheHedge (01-16-2020)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Oh but that was Soooooo different. Plus.......he was a Democrat. Oh and identified as being black. So.............. those billions were perfectly fine.
    I hear he also identified as being a man, but I could be wrong.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-16-2020),SharetheHedge (01-16-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Here's the ICA, someone want to take this ball and run with it?

[USC02] 2 USC Ch. 17B: IMPOUNDMENT CONTROL

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    WH Violated Law By Witholding Funds To Ukraine

The timing of releasing this smells like San Franshithole.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to APACHERAT For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (01-16-2020)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post
    How popular (or not) Trump is or how well (or not) he's doing has nothing to do with the impeachment/removal attempt.

They're trying to remove him on spurious charges and the success or failure of that has to do with how many RINOs there are in the senate.
    I beg to differ.
    Trump's popularity/electability influences the population, IOW voters. Dems are not the only ones seeking reelection. If Murkowski/Collins vote for this sham impeachment, the people will likely hold them accountable. They will consider that fact before voting for impeachment.
    The Mormons will still elect Romnebus. Dems are catching Hell in town halls in Trump Won Districts. Voting for Impeachment might be a Death Wish, for Republican'ts. If they vote against Trump, I'd advise them to change parties....Quick!
    I have a feeling, we will own both houses and the White House, by Thanksgiving. What a Thanksgiving feast I'll prepare if that happens.

And, if removed, I am prepared for any eventuality.
    P.S. Murkowski and Collins are safe until 2022, but they will be held accountable. No committee chairs, and no respect. The voters will make their voices known in 2022
    Last edited by tiny1; 01-16-2020 at 03:03 PM.

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    The OMB issued a statement in response to the report’s findings, reaffirming that the hold was appropriate.
    “We disagree with GAO’s opinion. OMB uses its apportionment authority to ensure taxpayer dollars are properly spent consistent with the President’s priorities and with the law,” OMB spokeswoman Rachel Semmel said.

The Left Media are going Nuts with headlines that say Trump Broke the Law. But this is nothing more than one bureaucracy arguing with another about financial procedures.

The GAO is NOT a court of law.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    The timing of releasing this smells like San Franshithole.
    Just as I predicted yesterday the Media will run their own Trial right along with the Senate...............
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

APACHERAT (01-16-2020)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    I hear he also identified as being a man, but I could be wrong.
    Yah. I'm not sure about that either. Hard to tell.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-16-2020)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
    I have no clue why you are worried. As the economy continues to improve, Trump trudges on, making Deals, solving problems, and serving the American Citizenry.
    I loved Fox News depiction of Pelousy signing the Articles of Impeachment, to send to the Senate. Split Screen with Trump, who was, at the very same moment, signing the China Trade Deal.
    Americans are not stupid, contrary to Demoncrap pronouncements. America, as a voting block has been, in the past. But, now, the moderates/Independents seem more energetic. Trump is drawing HUGE Crowds. The Pubbies have already said this goes nowhere. Won't be removed.
    And, he'll get reelected.
    Trump got 8% of the Black Vote in 2016. Projection for this cycle, is between 30-35%. If he gets 30% of the black vote, a landslide victory.
    No incumbent president with a thriving economy has ever been voted out.
    So, campaign time, and Trump gets on national TV and urges:
    "Every American Voter needs to help us take back the House and maintain the Senate. If we can do this, the Dem Party will be relegated to a subservient role in American Politics. IOW, we'll be able to get things done for the American People."
    Now, we have the Senate and the House, and the President can work to get us back on track, despite the Obstructionist Demoncruds.
    Try to have a little Fai......oops. Sorry.
    The government lies. The politicians lie. The news media lies. Sooooooooo......

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
    I beg to differ.
    Trump's popularity/electability influences the population, IOW voters. Dems are not the only ones seeking reelection. If Murkowski/Collins vote for this sham impeachment, the people will likely hold them accountable. They will consider that fact before voting for impeachment.
    The Mormons will still elect Romnebus. Dems are catching Hell in town halls in Trump Won Districts. Voting for Impeachment might be a Death Wish, for Republican'ts. If they vote against Trump, I'd advise them to change parties....Quick!
    I have a feeling, we will own both houses and the White House, by Thanksgiving. What a Thanksgiving feast I'll prepare if that happens.

And, if removed, I am prepared for any eventuality.
    P.S. Murkowski and Collins are safe until 2022, but they will be held accountable. No committee chairs, and no respect. The voters will make their voices known in 2022
    The population has nothing to with his removal or not. The Communists have nothing to fear as communism and fascism moves on. I expect there will voter fraud out the wazoo and I also expect electoral college fraud as well. The oligarchy are running the show or if you prefer the plutocrats.

Thread Information