User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pickle Sniff Smith going to msnbc

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Thanks
    I've see these mini battles on Fox for some time and there always seems to be a pattern that repeats.

One person gives their opinion and they clearly have the mindset it is case closed. The other person will say, "that's fine, that is your opinion but I disagree with that opinion." Then all hell breaks loose.

On election night 2016 Tucker Carlson got into it with Carl Rove. After the commercial break and they came back on the air the "expert panel" was minus one Tucker Carlson. We didn't see Tucker for another 15 minutes and by that time stammering, yammering Porky Pig had left the stage.

Shep Smith got into it with Tucker over the Ukraine dust up. Judge Nepalitano said it was a crime to even mention Joe Biden in the phone call. When Tucker brought another lawyer on his show that lawyer refuted the Judge's opinion and old Shep got his panties in a wad. How dare he dispute the gospel of Judge Nepalitano.

------

Toddlers are unable to tell the difference between opinion and fact. It is important that we educate toddlers constantly, like 100 times a day.

"Chris, an opinion is a belief about something and relies upon assumption while a fact requires supporting research that can be verified repeatedly. Your dad, Mike Wallace, would be disappointed in you."
    Last edited by Foghorn; 01-14-2020 at 08:17 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

2cent (01-14-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    Shep will feel right at home at either msnbc or cnn. I didn't watch him on Fox, and I certainly will not watch him at either propaganda outlet.
    I get bored with people who watched television and claim they don't watch this or that. I've seen him on a few clips on the internet but didn't form much of an opinion. Of course, my opinion of the media and of television is lower than most of you.

Of course, I'm not as woke as you guys. I haven't had a television since 1997. Just think, I was never blessed with reality television. I can see how television shapes a generation, though. Gays, huh?

I don't understand the "Pickle Sniff" reference. Is that something known only to those of you who are fascinated with gays? I've never shared your fascination so I'm not clear on the reference or the relevance.
    Last edited by patrickt; 01-14-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Shuffling people will not help, try reporting actual news for a change.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (01-14-2020),Hillofbeans (01-14-2020),Northern Rivers (01-14-2020)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Shuffling people will not help, try reporting actual news for a change.
    "I think" must be taught in school these days. It's not news to anyone but those spewing their opinion.

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I get bored with people who watched television and claim they don't watch this or that. I've seen him on a few clips on the internet but didn't form much of an opinion. Of course, my opinion of the media and of television is lower than most of you.

Of course, I'm not as woke as you guys. I haven't had a television since 1997. Just think, I was never blessed with reality television. I can see how television shapes a generation, though. Gays, huh?

I don't understand the "Pickle Sniff" reference. Is that something known only to those of you who are fascinated with gays? I've never shared your fascination so I'm not clear on the reference or the relevance.
    I don't watch tevee either, but here in the States, we're inundated with endless pro-faggotry propaganda, and with screeching complaints and hysteria from the deviant. I go to my drug store, a nationwide chain, and there's some dude in a dress (literally) trying to remember to talk in falsetto. There's the...Fabulous!...dude, complete with speech cadence, at the computer-repair shop (I pay him because he knows more than the morons at Geek Squad, but his limp-wristed lisping is a decided annoyance).

We're not obsessed and we're not afraid. We're repulsed and disgusted.

Probably you don't have to deal with it where you are. I don't expect that a poor society with a solid Christian base culture, would or will put up with it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (01-14-2020)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    I don't watch tevee either, but here in the States, we're inundated with endless pro-faggotry propaganda, and with screeching complaints and hysteria from the deviant. I go to my drug store, a nationwide chain, and there's some dude in a dress (literally) trying to remember to talk in falsetto. There's the...Fabulous!...dude, complete with speech cadence, at the computer-repair shop (I pay him because he knows more than the morons at Geek Squad, but his limp-wristed lisping is a decided annoyance).

We're not obsessed and we're not afraid. We're repulsed and disgusted.

Probably you don't have to deal with it where you are. I don't expect that a poor society with a solid Christian base culture, would or will put up with it.
    Mexico is far more tolerant of gays than is the U.S. and far less tolerant of pedophiles. The Zapotecs have had Muxe for centuries but it's the gringos who have turned it into a gay thing. When I talk to Zapotecs it's clear it's not a gay thing. There's an electronic billboard I pass going to Sam's Club that advertises a bar as "gay friendly". How many ads have you seen like that where you live? Surely, the militant gays advertise "gay friendly" establishments.

Where I live we get a lot of tourists, a lot of leftover hippies, a lot of Democrats, and a lot of gays. I saw a 20-something male in a flowing skirt a few days ago but no one really paid much attention. We also had a couple of schizophrenics who would at times walk around naked. One day the woman schizophrenic passed wearing an unzipped sweatshirt and nothing else. Two tourists turned to me and one said, "Why doesn't someone do something?" "What would you suggest? What locals usually do is look the other way."

The obsession on this forum is obvious. Fear and hatred are closely connected. Perhaps I'm not as delicate because I grew up with Christian propaganda and screeching complaints and hysteria. I can remember the bonfires of cursed rock-and-roll records.

I'm also old enough to realize the type of adolescent hatred exhibited here has been around since at least 1955. That certainly pre-dates any gay propaganda.

Please, tell me about the TV you don't watch. How big is the screen, is it attached to a sound system, does it have 4k resolution?

Fear is, in my opinion, the strongest emotion and the most common. Fear and anger are closely related. People learn to deny fear and never learn to deal with it.

I don't know about you but many people on this forum are obsessed. They fantasize what other people do in bed which if find strange. They can't discuss it in an adult manner but have to use silly, adolescent insults. The obsession is obvious. Perhaps you prefer to call it repulsion and disgust but it sure looks like fear. People who are terrified of spiders are disgusted and repulsed, too.

When I was working I was the police department's liaison with the Gay Alliance. I met gay people I liked, enjoyed talking with, and respected. I met some I didn't like, didn't enjoy talking with, and didn't respect. I found the same thing as liaison with the local Muslims. Also, with the local Hispanics. Funny how that seems to work with every group I meet.

I'm still curious. Pickle sniffer?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (01-14-2020)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post

Please, tell me about the TV you don't watch. How big is the screen, is it attached to a sound system, does it have 4k resolution?
    Zero-inch screen. No channels, no sound system. Because I don't have it...don't have a television. Haven't for 20 years.

I get my internet via the cable company, and they endlessly mail me "specials" to get television hookup. I guess they can't imagine someone living without television, either...but I do it, and quite well.

When I want to watch a movie, I get a DVD and plug it into this box. That's not often anymore. As I get older, drama is less relevant to me than ever.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    The Brown Dwarfs have been more tolerant of the Mestizo & the Myate ? News to me

VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Sheppy gave the subway car number that she took to work.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    I agree. If someone does use some pejorative meme...like "pickle sniffer"...it's fine with me if it relates to something beyond their orientation. Like what Don Lemon supposedly did: https://www.newsweek.com/cnns-don-le...ng-his-1454167
    I used to really like ducks.

Thread Information