User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Cobain voicemail to Victoria Clarke 1992 {Pitch Corrected and Background Noise

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks

Kurt Cobain voicemail to Victoria Clarke 1992 {Pitch Corrected and Background Noise

I know this has been out since 1997, however, some people on youtube have doubts that the original voicemail was Kurt's voice, due to it being very deep and low, or others saying it's his "Heroin voice". Now, we can hear it's neither of those things, and it is indeed Kurt in his normal talking voice .I adjusted the pitch and cleaned up the background noise.This is the infamous recording of Kurt Cobain threatening journalist Victoria Clarke via answering machine. Clarke was in the process of writing an unofficial biography on Cobain and his wife Courtney Love. Apparently Kurt was not pleased when he heard that certain details of his personal life were going to be included in the book.
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    Epstein didn't kill himself he `s a run away free

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Brat (03-01-2020),Crusader (12-14-2019),HawkTheSlayer (12-14-2019),Kris P Bacon (12-14-2019),Lone Gunman (12-14-2019),OldSchool (06-07-2020),RMNIXON (12-14-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Ha ha Kurt offered to put it in her ‘Heart Shaped Box’.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crusader For This Useful Post:

Brat (03-01-2020),Kris P Bacon (12-14-2019),Lone Gunman (12-14-2019),Madison (12-14-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    I am kinda neutral on the suicide vs conspiracy thing. But I have no doubt that Courtney was bad news and basically used him along with her druggie friends.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (12-14-2019),Brat (03-01-2020),Lone Gunman (12-14-2019),Madison (12-14-2019),Northern Rivers (01-31-2020)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    I am kinda neutral on the suicide vs conspiracy thing. But I have no doubt that Courtney was bad news and basically used him along with her druggie friends.
    We'll never know. Bottom line is, he did a lot of self-harming, stupid things. He was weak; and because he was weak, he was using drugs. And he was mixed up with a hard woman who was probably dangerous.

In the end, I don't care. O.J. walked on his murder charge; so did Cobain's bitch skate.

Anyone looking for justice in this world...quit wasting your time.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Brat (03-01-2020),Madison (03-01-2020),Northern Rivers (01-31-2020),RMNIXON (12-14-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    We'll never know. Bottom line is, he did a lot of self-harming, stupid things. He was weak; and because he was weak, he was using drugs. And he was mixed up with a hard woman who was probably dangerous.

In the end, I don't care. O.J. walked on his murder charge; so did Cobain's bitch skate.

Anyone looking for justice in this world...quit wasting your time.
    He went missing from Drug rehab and his wife Courtney hired an LA Private Investigator to track him down. Made a big deal about it in the press. He said her groupies seemed more interested in their drugs than what may have happened to the missing rock star. When the investigator went to the Seattle home one of her crew was living there and let him search the place but neglected to mention the room above the garage where the body was found days later. This person fled the location as police became involved.

Cobain was full of heroin when he allegedly killed himself and he got that from somebody obviously!

Who knows if he killed himself but clearly these dopers were living off his money and fame.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Brat (03-01-2020)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    I did a quick scan of Courtney Love. I never cared enough, before.

She was an underage stripper in Portland and then in Japan. Nice, huh? I can guarantee she was a prostitute at the same time.

She was hard; she was hateful. She couldn't get a toehold for the longest time - even after her brief bit of fame as Sid Vicious' girl in Sid And Nancy. She blew through that money, and went to McMinnville, Oregon, not far from where she grew up - working in another strip club. Didn't work, since she was recognized.

It was her husband's death that basically launched her career out of dives and alternative venues.

No, IMHO, she killed him. Weak man; sociopathic woman; cannot handle money but already has fame and wants more.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Brat (03-01-2020),Madison (12-14-2019)

Thanks
    That short video say it`s impossible to give yourself 3 heroin hits by yourself
    check @14.49

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (12-15-2019)

Thanks
    They talk about his credit cards and other things (they say he did buy a gun to protect himself he was afraid of someone)

Kurt Cobain was found dead - he was murdered! - Documentary (Seattle, WA 04/08/94)
    Last edited by Madison; 12-14-2019 at 11:43 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Kodiak (12-14-2019)

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    I remember when that happened and thought back then were a lot of unanswered questions.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Madison (12-14-2019),spamking (12-23-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    I remember when that happened and thought back then were a lot of unanswered questions.
    I do remember when I was listening at a talk radio and it came up in the news
    And this is weird they didn`t go further in the investigations.
    I have the feeling that SHE killed him
    Last edited by Madison; 12-14-2019 at 11:59 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Kodiak (12-15-2019)

Thread Information