User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wyckoff with Jack Corsellis

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    1 Tip to Improve Your Trading & $5K Profit Trade

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. ― George Orwell, 1984"

Thanks
    Darvas Box Method

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. ― George Orwell, 1984"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel Yell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The Darvas Box has been very effective recently with regards towards gold and silver options, helping to identify break outs as they unfold. Both gold and silver are doing well this spring and summer and many analysts are high on the future prospects of same. This is REFLATION PERIOD, very similar to the 2009 era, when silver made a move from $9 to $49. We do not believe anything like that is BOUND TO OCCUR, but we are ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that gold and silver stocks are in a rock-solid uptrend, which will be LEGENDARY. https://www.portfoliowealthglobal.co...-how-its-done/

Thanks
    How I Made $6,200 Profit in 1 Day Breakout Trading

While many may not have the capital required to make such a profit (such as myself), it is still of note if scaled down to perhaps a tenth or even twentieth of that which Jack describes. One tenth would still be $620 to the good, nothing to sneeze at.

Thanks
    I speak with Jack from time to time, and yesterday (7-20-2020) Jack forwarded his latest report, Jack gave his permission to forward the info, so I post same here. Also, Jack has a new site which is linked below.
    JackCorsellis.com Pro Stock Trader
    What follows is about half of the sheet, the part excluded contains more examples similar to those of the last two pages I posted, examples of trades and the logic formed to initiate the trades along with technical analysis.
    As to this report, many, like myself will pour over this looking for entries, to those who find good entries I hope your trades excel and you profit.

Please click on image to enlarge, thank you.

Screenshot_2020-07-21_16-25-53.png Screenshot_2020-07-21_16-24-26.png Screenshot_2020-07-21_16-25-05.png Screenshot_2020-07-21_16-25-53.png Screenshot_2020-07-21_16-38-08.png Screenshot_2020-07-21_16-41-26.png

Thanks
    One of my personal favorites.

Thanks
    Jack gives a swing trade lesson in his latest offering.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Go to a quick community college course and do it yourself. Learn to rely...trust...upon your own thinking on the subject.

As I've said umpteen times, before...if this dumb hippy can do it...anyone with the desire can, too. I'm up over $8,000 (+/- $5900 USD) since last Wednesday.

Not bad...by any measure.....
    It's not how you find the notes...it's how your fingers leave them. That's who you are.

Thanks
    A quick primer on momentum trades.

Thanks

Thread Information