User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Al Baghdadi DEAD

  1. #21
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 4.0%

    DLLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    5,111
    Thanks
    1,236
    Thanked: 7,054
    Rep Power
    9724937
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    again?

    they've killed that guy almost as many times as al zawahiri.
    Well it is close to Halloween maybe it was his ghost.
    Regarding my avatar: I am the one on your left as you view it

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DLLS For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (10-27-2019)

  3. #22
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 68.0%

    2cent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31,262
    Thanks
    28,704
    Thanked: 32,342
    Rep Power
    21474874
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    again?

    they've killed that guy almost as many times as al zawahiri.
    Appears someone misunderstood. That was not posted at Twitter as "news." It was posted as a comparison to 0zero getting the credit for killing Bin Laden.
    This message has been hidden because CNN is on your ignore list.


    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

  4. #23
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

    Hillofbeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    14,053
    Thanks
    35,721
    Thanked: 21,008
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Seems a dog was hurt during the raid. So sad for the dog.

  5. #24
    Senior Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 12.0%

    pollycy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    544
    Thanked: 993
    Rep Power
    6652463

    ISIS leader al-Baghdadi confirmed dead after apparent suicide during U.S. operation

    Link: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/isis-leader-baghdadi-confirmed-dead-after-apparent-suicide-during-u-s-operation-sources

    Ha! So we nailed the big, bad 'Bag-Daddy'...?! And he blew himself up with a suicide vest, killing three children and himself?

    Wait a minute! I thought that in order to go to Islamo-heaven, and have the 72 virgins, the young boys, and all the rest of it, a 'true Muslim believer' was supposed to take a few infidels with him! But none of our people even got a scratch...? EPIC FAIL!

    . "OK, could I just settle for getting internet Islamo-porn in heaven instead...?"
    Last edited by pollycy; 10-27-2019 at 10:35 AM.
    Wake me up when ANY of this crap starts to make ANY sense at all....

  6. #25
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 74.0%

    Big Dummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,143
    Thanks
    52,440
    Thanked: 33,984
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Yeah and Epstein was confirmed dead also. I don’t believe this BS for a second. All it means is the cia/mosad operation is officially at an end.
    “Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.”— Mahatma Gandhi

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (10-27-2019),TLSG (10-28-2019)

  8. #26
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 4.0%

    DLLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    5,111
    Thanks
    1,236
    Thanked: 7,054
    Rep Power
    9724937
    He gave himself a blow job?
    Regarding my avatar: I am the one on your left as you view it

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DLLS For This Useful Post:

    pollycy (10-28-2019)

  10. #27
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

    Hillofbeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    14,053
    Thanks
    35,721
    Thanked: 21,008
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Sad for the dog that got hurt, poor thing is in serious condition.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillofbeans For This Useful Post:

    pollycy (10-28-2019)

  12. #28
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 4.0%

    DLLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    5,111
    Thanks
    1,236
    Thanked: 7,054
    Rep Power
    9724937
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Yeah and Epstein was confirmed dead also. I don’t believe this BS for a second. All it means is the cia/mosad operation is officially at an end.
    Remember we never saw Osama Bin Laden's body, it had to be tossed into the ocean within a few days because of his religious beliefs.

    It appears that all the Seals, except the one who wrote a book and keeps appearing on FOX, involved in the operation have died (read dead men tell no tales).

    Not that I think it was bullshit just because it happened a couple months before a presidential election. I mean the government would never lie to the citizens.
    Regarding my avatar: I am the one on your left as you view it

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DLLS For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (10-27-2019),Lone Gunman (10-27-2019)

  14. #29
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    mrclose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    844
    Thanks
    789
    Thanked: 2,937
    Rep Power
    6405810
    In announcing the secret raid, Trump was clear that there’s little trust in the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and some leaders in Congress.

    When asked specifically if he informed Pelosi ahead of the raid, the president said he did not.

    “No, I didn’t do that. I wanted to make sure this was kept secret,” Trump answered. “I didn’t want to have men lost. And women. I don’t want to have people lost.”

    After explaining that the operation began “about two weeks ago,” and that Russia was made aware that the U.S. was sending troops into the area, a reporter asked if Pelosi or other congressional leaders were made aware of the raid.

    “We’ve notified some, others are being notified now as I speak,” Trump replied. “We were going to notify them last night but we decided not to do that because Washington leaks like I’ve never seen before. There’s no country in the world that leaks like we do and Washington is a leaking machine.”

    Of course Chrissy Wallace just couldn't help himself!

    Vice President Mike Pence was grilled by Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace on whether Trump trusted Pelosi.

    “The implication seeming to be that he was worried that Pelosi or members of Congress would leak this,” Wallace said.

    Does the president not trust the Speaker of the House with sensitive national security information?
    Think of how stupid the average person is ... then realize the bottom half is stupider.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrclose For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (10-27-2019)

  16. #30
    Venator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 39.0%

    Lone Gunman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,142
    Thanks
    76,603
    Thanked: 18,437
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by mrclose View Post
    In announcing the secret raid, Trump was clear that there’s little trust in the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and some leaders in Congress.

    When asked specifically if he informed Pelosi ahead of the raid, the president said he did not.

    “No, I didn’t do that. I wanted to make sure this was kept secret,” Trump answered. “I didn’t want to have men lost. And women. I don’t want to have people lost.”

    After explaining that the operation began “about two weeks ago,” and that Russia was made aware that the U.S. was sending troops into the area, a reporter asked if Pelosi or other congressional leaders were made aware of the raid.

    “We’ve notified some, others are being notified now as I speak,” Trump replied. “We were going to notify them last night but we decided not to do that because Washington leaks like I’ve never seen before. There’s no country in the world that leaks like we do and Washington is a leaking machine.”

    Of course Chrissy Wallace just couldn't help himself!

    Vice President Mike Pence was grilled by Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace on whether Trump trusted Pelosi.

    “The implication seeming to be that he was worried that Pelosi or members of Congress would leak this,” Wallace said.

    Does the president not trust the Speaker of the House with sensitive national security information?
    why would trump trust pelosi, or any other democrat for that matter, given they're all about secret tribunals and closed door hearings.

    besides, last time i checked, the squeaker of the house has no place in the military chain of command.
    Μολών λαβέ

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lone Gunman For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (10-27-2019),Hillofbeans (10-27-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •