User Tag List

Page 1 of 25 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: No Creator? No morality. No equality. No natural law. No America

Cosmic Watcher Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks

No Creator? No morality. No equality. No natural law. No America

In a godless universe, the concepts of morality, inherent rights, and human equality do not exist, except as delusional platitudes.

How can they?

Morality, to be a Real Thing, has to be imbedded in the psyche of man. With no Embedder, right and wrong are meaningless platitudes, invented by the whims of man, for manipulative purposes. In a godless universe, amorality, or whatever you want is all there is. Any attempts to 'standardize' a moral code is just arbitrary opinions enforced by power.

Human equality is a delusion, in a godless universe. Humans are just animals, at different stages of evolution, and the smarter and more 'fit' will be the ones to survive. Delusional, superstitious, and simple minded sheep are there to be exploited by the more highly evolved, advanced humans, and should be managed by the same. Power, deception, intimidation, brutality, manipulation, and anything necessary to achieve this goal is a positive. The ends justify the means.

Natural Law, like morality, can only exist as a Real Thing, if it was embedded by a Creator. An 'inherent right' carries with it an Embedder of these rights. The Enlightenment definition of Natural Law is the inherent right of everyone to life, liberty, and property. But in a godless universe, these are empty platitudes.. no Creator? No Natural Law. Rights are privileges granted by the ruling elite, and are not inherent.

America was founded upon principles that can only come through a Creator.

The 'self evident' truths that this nation was founded upon hinges entirely on them being embedded by a Creator, that EVERYONE senses, inherently.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.. ~the Declaration of Independence

The foundations of America are premised upon a Creator, embedding Natural rights and equality. In a godless universe, the foundations of America are built upon a lie.. a delusion of equality and inherent rights.
    "God grant that by my persevering labours I may bring a little stone to the frail and ill-assured edifice of our knowledge of those deep mysteries of Life and Death where all our intellects have so lamentably failed." ~Louis Pasteur

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to usfan For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-26-2019),dinosaur (10-16-2019),Jen (11-03-2019),Knightkore (10-16-2019),MrogersNhood (11-02-2019),msc (11-26-2019),NORAD (10-17-2019),Old Ridge Runner (10-16-2019),QuaseMarco (10-16-2019),Rickity Plumber (10-20-2019),S-N-A-F-U (11-26-2019),teeceetx (10-16-2019)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Good post. You and I, we differ widely on beliefs...but I devoutly believe in Natural Law and the political/social forms that come out of accepting Natural Law. What form is the Supreme Being, doesn't matter in the context...but the scary thing is, today's illiberal Liberals reject ALL of it. Morality, to them, is a construct. Just as sex/gender is a construct. And we see the insanity and chaos that comes from even the opening moves in imposing this new understanding of reality.

Without Natural Law, there is only power, that and the strength of mobs. And out of that flows chaos - there is no point in working, focusing on creating wealth and saving it for the next generation, when all can be undone when an Elite decides to share what's yours...with you.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-26-2019),Jen (11-03-2019),Knightkore (10-16-2019),Old Ridge Runner (10-16-2019),Rickity Plumber (10-20-2019),teeceetx (10-16-2019),usfan (10-16-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government

That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Fall River (09-22-2020),Knightkore (10-16-2019),MrogersNhood (11-03-2019),msc (11-26-2019),Old Ridge Runner (10-16-2019),usfan (10-16-2019)

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    So, let's turn over the coin.

A deity based society wields the ultimate power that you point to - "Power, deception, intimidation, brutality, manipulation, and anything necessary to achieve this goal is a positive. The ends justify the means..." has been the mainstay go to of the deities, their organizational bodies on the planet since the concept of deities was introduced in uncountable societies since the dawn of time.

You will obey. The eternal soul concept we generated is our leverage to have you obey. Heaven or Hell, with a pit stop to purgatory for some leverage on your relatives.

Enormous abuses of power, which are washed away with the generation of the concept of sin as the culprit, and the redemption provided...as long as you obey.

You look at the present of what you perceive as godless societies...when in fact it has been a godfilled planet in one form or another, through many different cultures across the span of history - and you arrive at this point in time, after wielding all the "Power, deception, intimidation, brutality, manipulation for all the ages"...to say godlessness is the problem and that it leads to being controlled by powerful and the loss of ones rights.

It seems to me, that a godless and a godfilled planet...is rife with power and control machinations no matter the authority or Authority.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Fall River (09-22-2020),FirstGenCanadian (10-16-2019),HAMARTIA (11-03-2019),Rickity Plumber (10-20-2019)

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Master TaggerArm of LawUser with most referrers
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    So, let's turn over the coin.

A deity based society wields the ultimate power that you point to - "Power, deception, intimidation, brutality, manipulation, and anything necessary to achieve this goal is a positive. The ends justify the means..." has been the mainstay go to of the deities, their organizational bodies on the planet since the concept of deities was introduced in uncountable societies since the dawn of time.

There is only one God that has imbued man with the concept of inherent rights, freedom and morality. All others have been man made and satanically inspired.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Jen (11-03-2019),Knightkore (10-16-2019),MrogersNhood (11-02-2019),Rickity Plumber (10-20-2019)

V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group

Thanks
    C'mon c'mon @usfan ....give me your zinger back. I ain't got all day.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Fall River (09-22-2020),usfan (10-20-2019)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Look at what progressives teach our school children about the Universe and human existence. That it is all just one big accident.

If that is truly the case then the current state of the world is exactly as it should be. Very convenient way of thinking if your pushing "victim" status on people who get into all sorts of trouble. Society and oppression made me do it!

Of course people with "White Privilege" are still to blame, but that is just hypocrisy. You either have personal responsibility and choices in life or you don't. Can't have it both ways as a matter of political convenience.

Morality teaches us that we do have choices of course. Substitute good judgment for "feelings" and you can see what happens.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-26-2019),MrogersNhood (11-03-2019),usfan (10-17-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Another propaganda thread, I see.
    Personal Stats

Age- Too old to do what I remember I could do
    Race- Used to
    Sex- Well, yeah, whenever I can
    Religion- Pastafarian, non-practicing
    Political preference- Amused. Just plain amused
    Why I don't post more- Too busy shaking my head and face palming

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Show us the moral, godless society.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

MrogersNhood (11-02-2019)

V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Show us the moral, godless society.
    Show us the moral godfilled society.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

fmw (11-25-2019)

Thread Information