User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BK Chicken Nugget "Ten" for a Buck n a Half

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    I took an employee to work at his Burger King place the other day. He said don't even try the one dollar tacos. Very little meat in them as the meat and taco shell come pre frozen which negates any decent portion of "meat" on them. He said people always bring them back and say they got gipped and want more meat on them The employees say we can't do that . . .already frozen.

The 10 nuggets for a buck and a half is a good deal. I usually get them when doing my Lyft as I can gobble them down and they don't make a mess.
    That's been my experience with fast-food breakfast burritos in the past. Lots of bread; half an egg; a few crumbles of bacon.

I do NOT eat fast food anymore. Once every couple of months, I'll have a Five Guys burger. Maybe not now that I'm aggressively dieting.

While doing my Uber Eats runs, I'd just pack an Atkins shake or bar. About once a week I'd have undeliverable food, and that would be my treat.

I can buy about two pounds of fried chicken at Albertsons for $5 on Mondays.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Karl (08-04-2019),Rickity Plumber (08-04-2019)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    They also have 1$ tacos. My friend called me at 10:30 last night to remind him to get some today, i was like WTF? You actually called me for that?
    Drunk call? Been there.

I hate fast food but do it more often than I would like because Iím on the road a lot during the work day. But the BK tacos were surprisingly pretty good

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Ya I saw that on TV..

Remember afew years back BK Dogs..

Those Chilli Dogs were an absolute DISGRACE..

Ive had "way" better 2 fer a buck chilli dogs at the GAS STAION fer craps sakes..
    The BK hotdogs were pretty good. I wished they kept them

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    That's been my experience with fast-food breakfast burritos in the past. Lots of bread; half an egg; a few crumbles of bacon.

I do NOT eat fast food anymore. Once every couple of months, I'll have a Five Guys burger. Maybe not now that I'm aggressively dieting.

While doing my Uber Eats runs, I'd just pack an Atkins shake or bar. About once a week I'd have undeliverable food, and that would be my treat.

I fought you guys just ate out of the delivery orders

::::::::::::::::::::::::: Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    BK chicken nuggets have been a $1.49 for a few years now (at least here in the Atlanta area).

In the "fast"-food world, I rank Chick-fil-A nuggets the best, then Wendy's nuggets, then Micky D's nuggets and BK's has the worst nuggets.

You get what you pay for... if not less.

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registeredCreated Album pictures
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    Drunk call? Been there.

I hate fast food but do it more often than I would like because I’m on the road a lot during the work day. But the BK tacos were surprisingly pretty good
    Yep, drunk call. Just went to BK, I passed on the tacos but he said it sucked.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Yep, drunk call. Just went to BK, I passed on the tacos but he said it sucked.
    I still say considering they were tacos from BK they weren’t bad. But it was kind of weird for tacos to have that signature flame broiled flavor

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fins For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (08-04-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    If you ask me all these fast food places are trying to do too much and promoting limited time specials that go away.

I liked those Jack-In-The-Box Curly Chili Cheeze Fries.........Gone! The $5.00 Taco Bell Nacho Box...........Gone!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    I still say considering they were tacos from BK they weren’t bad. But it was kind of weird for tacos to have that signature flame broiled flavor
    I hope they are better than Jack-In-The-Box deep fried tacos made with soy meal...........
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post

Dude ya supposed to "sample" those meals ..

Delivery is also responsible for "quality control"..

I know ya probably missed that in all that tiny fine print before ya signed on..

Nonetheless someday they gonna send somebody to check up upon ya and if ya dont taste the meal ya "failed" to uphold obligations of quality and control and they "cut" ya

Thread Information