User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Hello TPF

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wildflower View Post
    Unless you live in the deep woods with no other options at all, then yes, hunting / killing animals is unnecessary.

Jesus said "Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven." We are not supposed to live like the world lives. We are supposed to at least try to honor God's perfect will. So let me ask you. What do you think God wants: peace, harmony, love and mercy, as it is in heaven.... or needless killing, violence exploitation and selfishness? To me it's a no-brainer. Granted, we all have free will.

You didn't. That's why I said, "just sayin."

Even if that was true (I've heard otherwise) you still have a choice. If you wouldn't want to be shot at for sport, then sliced up into pieces and eaten for lunch, maybe the Golden Rule should be applied? Those who show mercy will be shown mercy. Matthew 5:7
    You are ignorant, Game Management is the CORE PURPOSE of state fish and game departments.

Where did you get the disinformation on your 'puter from the internet...
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (02-17-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    You are ignorant, Game Management is the CORE PURPOSE of state fish and game departments.
    Where did you get the disinformation on your 'puter from the internet...
    Nice strawman, while ignoring 99% of my post. And I find it amusing that you are acting as if you had a "gotcha" moment, when I never even made a definitive claim about "game management" - I simply said that I have heard information that contradicts what you were saying.

But apparently appearing like you won an argument is more important to you than having an actual dialogue or what is actually true.
    He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

Revelation 21:4-5

Thread Information