User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avoid Liam Neeson's new movie....Non Stop

Alumni Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardMaster TaggerArm of LawUser with most referrers
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks

Avoid Liam Neeson's new movie....Non Stop

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/02/28/is-this-the-worst-movie-ever

In case you are unfamiliar with the premise of Non-Stop, here is the IMDB summary of the film:
    An air marshal springs into action during a transatlantic flight after receiving a series of text messages that put his fellow passengers at risk unless the airline transfers $150 million into an off-shore account.
    As it turns out, the threatening text messages are coming from a former U.S. military member. Much to Glenn’s surprise, even the liberal New York audience groaned when the ‘bad guy’ was revealed.
    “Here’s the thing: Even in New York City that got groans,” Glenn said. “Because you’re going through the whole movie, and it’s a good movie… [but] it’s not worth seeing once you know that they made the terrorist ex-military for the U.S… When it’s revealed, the audience in New York City went, ‘Oh, gee.’”

the end.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (02-28-2014),Perianne (02-28-2014)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Thanks for the warning.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Coolwalker For This Useful Post:

Perianne (02-28-2014)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/02/28/is-this-the-worst-movie-ever

In case you are unfamiliar with the premise of Non-Stop, here is the IMDB summary of the film:
    An air marshal springs into action during a transatlantic flight after receiving a series of text messages that put his fellow passengers at risk unless the airline transfers $150 million into an off-shore account.
    As it turns out, the threatening text messages are coming from a former U.S. military member. Much to Glenn’s surprise, even the liberal New York audience groaned when the ‘bad guy’ was revealed.
    “Here’s the thing: Even in New York City that got groans,” Glenn said. “Because you’re going through the whole movie, and it’s a good movie… [but] it’s not worth seeing once you know that they made the terrorist ex-military for the U.S… When it’s revealed, the audience in New York City went, ‘Oh, gee.’”

the end.
    LOL

I guess the audiences would have cheered to the roofs if the villain had been revealed as James Bond.

Alumni Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:

Thanks
    No. I think they would have been more receptive if the bad guy followed a little more true to life and it was a commie, or a terrorist or even....and this would have been VERY Realistic, a sitting Democrat congressman!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

fyrenza (03-01-2014),Sled Dog (03-02-2014)

SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    There was a similar movie a while back starring Jodie Foster. I can't remember the name, but she's in a plane and some unknown baddie is around, and she's trying to figure it out. Oddly enough, it ended up being the only other known actor in the movie, Peter Sarsgaard.

My guess is that this movie is following the same pattern. The only two known actors we see in the previews are Liam Neeson and Julianne Moore. Based on the preview, she is the passenger who sits next to Liam Neeson on the plane. Why would they hire Julianne Moore to play such a trivial character? The answer — they didn't. Most likely she's the bad guy. The audience was groaning not because the bad guy was a military member (non-conservatives don't get upset about stuff like that), they are groaning because of how ridiculous it is that little Julianne Moore is the evil villain in a movie opposite the normally ass-kicking macho man Liam Neeson.

Alumni Achievements:
    Awards:

Thanks
    Julianne Moore. yeah. okay....try to redeem yourself.

Veteran10000 Experience Points

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewskier View Post
    There was a similar movie a while back starring Jodie Foster. I can't remember the name, but she's in a plane and some unknown baddie is around, and she's trying to figure it out. Oddly enough, it ended up being the only other known actor in the movie, Peter Sarsgaard.

My guess is that this movie is following the same pattern. The only two known actors we see in the previews are Liam Neeson and Julianne Moore. Based on the preview, she is the passenger who sits next to Liam Neeson on the plane. Why would they hire Julianne Moore to play such a trivial character? The answer — they didn't. Most likely she's the bad guy. The audience was groaning not because the bad guy was a military member (non-conservatives don't get upset about stuff like that), they are groaning because of how ridiculous it is that little Julianne Moore is the evil villain in a movie opposite the normally ass-kicking macho man Liam Neeson.
    "There was a similar movie a while back starring Jodie Foster. I can't remember the name, but she's in a plane and some unknown baddie is around, and she's trying to figure it out."

FLIGHTPLAN

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    I don't go to the movies much because they are usually out in the stores six months after they hit the theater. Usually the only time I go to the movies is if one of the grand kids whats to see something, and at 9, 4 and 3, that usually means cartoons.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

Alumni Achievements:
    Awards:

Thanks
    I won't go at all anymore and I miss that sometimes cause I miss going out with friends. When I was a kid you went to the movies and you paid your admission and then you sat there and you saw it as many times as you wanted.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Why go to the movies at all when the dumbshits can't even get the script right for something as simple as The Hobbit or The Lord Of The Rings?

If they can't adapt a book properly then why expect them to do anything right on their own?

They most likely have a software programmed with plots and sub-plots and push the "write" button, then run with it.

Hollywierd certainly hasn't shown any great creativity in recent decades. Movies went to the dogs after Singing In The Rain.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

1 out of 2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2

= 1/4,194,304
    = "Heads, Always Heads, Heads Every Time"
    = "Rodents Cheating"

Thread Information