User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: The motive for the las vegas shooting

  1. #1
    Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    MacTheKnife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 56
    Rep Power
    652829

    The motive for the las vegas shooting

    As anyone knows who is interested in the las vegas shooting, the authorities in Las Vegas as well as the Feds have still not released a motive for the shooting, though they keep promising to do so. This of course is highly suspicious.

    Thre are at least two logical motives for the shooting in my estimation. One that the shooter paddock was just a degenerate gambler who blamed his losses (and they were significant according the the vegas sheriff) on las vegas and he was simply getting revenge on vegas. It is well known in vegas that degenerate gamblers often kill themselves when they lose enough that their life style is affected and the vegas police did say his losses would force a change in his lifestyle of being a high roller...which he gloried in. Thus I think that a very credible theory....and also one that Vegas would would want to cover up as it would put gaming(pc term for gambling) in a bad light and might trigger restrictions on gambling in vegas. Thus the big boys definitely would not want that to get out.

    The other theory i just read about....................Anatomy of a Conspiracy Theory - POLITICO Magazine
    Last edited by MacTheKnife; 11-16-2018 at 09:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Fossil nut/Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Kris P Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Arcadia Fl. The promised land
    Posts
    20,636
    Thanks
    48,387
    Thanked: 31,314
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Hello.

    It is very quiet for such an event. We know as much now, as we did 2 weeks after it.

    So what is the 2nd theory?
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)






  3. #3
    HawkTheSlayer
    Guest
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar
    Theory two, please.
    I'll never give a politico link a click.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

    JustPassinThru (11-16-2018),Kris P Bacon (11-16-2018),Retiredat50 (11-16-2018)

  5. #4
    Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    MacTheKnife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 56
    Rep Power
    652829
    Too lengthy to post....an excerpt:

    In the sweaty, waning days of August, I went to a Cheesecake Factory in the Virginia suburbs to learn about a conspiracy that would rock the FBI, if true. The two men who met me for lunch, a retired CIA agent and a former National Security Council official in the Trump administration, were wearing shorts and flip-flops. Otherwise, they were all business, and utterly serious. “There’s substantial evidence that ISIS was involved in this,” the former NSC staffer told me, a few minutes after we had settled into our booth at the back of the restaurant.
    He was referring to the worst mass shooting in American history, which happened last year in Las Vegas when Stephen Paddock killed 58 people and wounded more than 800 others at an outdoor concert. According to a final report issued by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department on August 3, Paddock’s motive was unclear, but he “acted alone” and had no links to “any hate group or any domestic or foreign terrorist organization.”


    My two lunch companions believe otherwise. They belong to a small group of about a dozen members from the intelligence and special operations community pushing the theory that Paddock’s rampage was part of a coordinated anti-Trump plot involving the Islamic State and Antifa, or left-wing “anti-fascist” activists.
    Last edited by MacTheKnife; 11-16-2018 at 10:08 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MacTheKnife For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga (04-19-2021)

  7. #5
    Fossil nut/Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Kris P Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Arcadia Fl. The promised land
    Posts
    20,636
    Thanks
    48,387
    Thanked: 31,314
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
    Too lengthy to post....an excerpt:

    In the sweaty, waning days of August, I went to a Cheesecake Factory in the Virginia suburbs to learn about a conspiracy that would rock the FBI, if true. The two men who met me for lunch, a retired CIA agent and a former National Security Council official in the Trump administration, were wearing shorts and flip-flops. Otherwise, they were all business, and utterly serious. “There’s substantial evidence that ISIS was involved in this,” the former NSC staffer told me, a few minutes after we had settled into our booth at the back of the restaurant.
    He was referring to the worst mass shooting in American history, which happened last year in Las Vegas when Stephen Paddock killed 58 people and wounded more than 800 others at an outdoor concert. According to a final report issued by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department on August 3, Paddock’s motive was unclear, but he “acted alone” and had no links to “any hate group or any domestic or foreign terrorist organization.”


    My two lunch companions believe otherwise. They belong to a small group of about a dozen members from the intelligence and special operations community pushing the theory that Paddock’s rampage was part of a coordinated anti-Trump plot involving the Islamic State and Antifa, or left-wing “anti-fascist” activists.
    That was my guess, as soon as I saw the attack on TV.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)






  8. #6
    Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Master TaggerArm of LawUser with most referrers
    Overall activity: 49.0%

    Calypso Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    5,554
    Thanked: 86,241
    Rep Power
    0
    I've forgotten now....did he kill himself or did someone shoot him. And his girlfriend whatever was from the Philippines. I think there could be that tie.

  9. #7
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 71.0%

    Big Dummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    27,174
    Thanks
    65,816
    Thanked: 43,329
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Simple motive. Why is it no one can see it? Make sure the Hearing Protection Act was not signed as promised the next morning. Make sure it is never brought up for signing ever again. Also more gun control on magazine size, bump stocks, semi-auto rifles like the AR-15 in particular.
    The desire to rule is the mother of heresies.
    St. John Chrysostom

  10. #8
    Certifiable V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    7,833
    Thanks
    3,354
    Thanked: 6,678
    Rep Power
    11668221
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Simple motive. Why is it no one can see it? Make sure the Hearing Protection Act was not signed as promised the next morning. Make sure it is never brought up for signing ever again. Also more gun control on magazine size, bump stocks, semi-auto rifles like the AR-15 in particular.
    I do think that the deep state was involved with Vegas to push gun control and possibly hurt Trump.

    Why Paddock, though?

    He could have been approached and offered a settlement to any gambling debts if he would do this, and he would be removed and protected. Then, he was betrayed and killed.
    What if he was a lesbian outlaw, half Ellen Degenerate and half Antifa?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga (04-19-2021)

  12. #9
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 71.0%

    Big Dummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    27,174
    Thanks
    65,816
    Thanked: 43,329
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    I do think that the deep state was involved with Vegas to push gun control and possibly hurt Trump.

    Why Paddock, though?

    He could have been approached and offered a settlement to any gambling debts if he would do this, and he would be removed and protected. Then, he was betrayed and killed.
    Paddock and his girlfriend were fbi informants. They were the two that setup Leland Yee years before. This was his retirement job, where he got a new identity and a big payday. Probably followed the girlfriend to the Philippines and living good right now.
    The desire to rule is the mother of heresies.
    St. John Chrysostom

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga (04-19-2021)

  14. #10
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 94.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,641
    Thanks
    4,460
    Thanked: 6,369
    Rep Power
    8107947
    Has there ever been an event in US history that has not had a conspiracy attached to it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •