User Tag List

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333637383940414243

Thread: The Existence of God

Cosmic Watcher Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    There are two.. and only 2, possibilities for our origins.

1. Natural processes in a godless universe.
    2. Intelligent Design. ..a God created universe.

The physical evidence suggests a creation event, NOT random, natural processes. Life cannot be explained by natural processes, neither can species, or the order in the cosmos. ONLY a creation event, by an Intelligent Designer can explain our origins.

The lie of atheistic naturalism, MANDATED as 'settled science!', in all human institutions now, is designed to divide you from your Maker. It is a deadly poison for your soul. It is a satanic deception, with no basis in science or reason.

The hostility, censorship, bullying, and hatred that is ingrained in people who have been indoctrinated into this lie exposes it as a hostile, anti-christian, anti-American ideology, from enemies of humanity and their useful idiots. This is not science. It is not reason. It is a war for the soul of man. Do not be a dupe for these lies, from agenda driven ideologues, but seek your Maker, while He may be found.
    "God grant that by my persevering labours I may bring a little stone to the frail and ill-assured edifice of our knowledge of those deep mysteries of Life and Death where all our intellects have so lamentably failed." ~Louis Pasteur

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Did living things die before Adam and Eve sinned?

Did god know Adam and Eve would sin?

Did living things die before Adam and Eve sinned? This is a yes/no question.Did god know Adam and Eve would sin? This is a yes/no question.
    No.
    No.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yeuemmaimai View Post
    as usual you are incorrect. Adam was created in perfect form and given free will. Eve chose to listen to Satan and enticed her husband to eat the fruit. The very moment they did that they brought sin into the world and everyone since that time has suffered as a result.

So Lucifer was created perfect but led 1/3 of the angels to rebel against God, then Adam was created perfect and then was tempted by his mate (who I suppose was also SUPPOSED to be "perfect"?) and sinned and thus the entire subsequent human race is screwed?

If you can step back from robotically reciting the bible for a moment and actually use REASON to evaluate this situation you might see that there are only 2 explanations for all this...

1) Either God is obviously FLAWED HIMSELF, in his judgement and planning, since he made the same big mistake TWICE...

OR...

2) These rebellions were not mistakes but INTENTIONAL, which they would HAVE to be if God is OMNISCIENT.

Do you really think that Lucifer's rebellion and Adam's sin took God by SURPRISE? If so, then God is NOT "all knowing". If it DIDN'T take God by surprise how then is God "all merciful", since he created a BUNCH of free will beings that he knew beforehand WOULD end up in a "Lake of fire", when he could have avoided all that and spared them by simply NOT creating them in the first place?

Why don't you just ADMIT you can't answer this?
    Last edited by SharetheHedge; 11-24-2021 at 07:43 AM.
    "Two possibilities exist - either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. (Arthur C. Clarke)

"I do not object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance" (Amy Farrah Fowler)

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Anon.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SharetheHedge For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (11-24-2021)

V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post
    So Lucifer was created perfect but led 1/3 of the angels to rebel against God, then Adam was created perfect and then was tempted by his mate (who I suppose was also SUPPOSED to be "perfect"?) and sinned and thus the entire subsequent human race is screwed?

If you can step back from robotically reciting the bible for a moment and actually use REASON to evaluate this situation you might see that there are only 2 explanations for all this...

1) Either God is obviously FLAWED HIMSELF, in his judgement and planning, since he made the same big mistake TWICE...

OR...

2) These rebellions were not mistakes but INTENTIONAL, which they would HAVE to be if God is OMNISCIENT.

Do you really think that Lucifer's rebellion and Adam's sin took God by SURPRISE? If so, then God is NOT "all knowing". If it DIDN'T take God by surprise how then is God "all merciful", since he created a BUNCH of free will beings that he knew beforehand WOULD end up in a "Lake of fire", when he could have avoided all that and spared them by simply NOT creating them in the first place?

Why don't you just ADMIT you can't answer this?
    You have to go all the way back to the introduction of monotheism. Before that the people that believed in deities, believed that deities competed with other deities.

Obviously you see an example of that in the first commandment, but the "Omni" attributes start taking hold of the narrative over time.
    Last edited by Canadianeye; 11-24-2021 at 09:09 AM.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

Senior Member Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassOverdrive
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    No.
    No.
    So you believe before Adam and Eve sinned nothing died. Correct?

And you believe an all-knowing, all powerful god had no idea Adam and Eve would sin. Correct?

V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks

And you believe an all-knowing, all powerful god had no idea Adam and Eve would sin. Correct?
    Not correct.
    Not correct.

Thanks

Not correct.
    Not correct.
    Clarify, if you can.

V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks

Clarify, if you can.
    You know I am an atheist, so, I answered your first set of, specifically, the yes or no option you specified.

I answered specifically the next set of questions, as per your limiting answer requirement.

So:

No. Did living things die before Adam and Eve sinned? Because I do not believe there was an actual Adam and Eve.

No. Did god know Adam and Eve would sin? There are no deities.

Not correct. So you believe before Adam and Eve sinned nothing died. Correct? Because I do not believe there was an actual Adam and Eve.

Not correct. And you believe an all-knowing, all powerful god had no idea Adam and Eve would sin. Correct? Deities do not exist.
    Last edited by Canadianeye; 11-24-2021 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks
    You know I am an atheist, so, I answered your first set of, specifically, the yes or no option you specified.

I answered specifically the next set of questions, as per your limiting answer requirement.

So:

No. Did living things die before Adam and Eve sinned? Because I do not believe there was an actual Adam and Eve.

No. Did god know Adam and Eve would sin? There are no deities.

Not correct. So you believe before Adam and Eve sinned nothing died. Correct? Because I do not believe there was an actual Adam and Eve.

Not correct. And you believe an all-knowing, all powerful god had no idea Adam and Eve would sin. Correct? Deities do not exist.
    LOL.

Thread Information