PDA

View Full Version : N word

Trinnity
06-25-2017, 02:53 PM
This is formal notice.

Folks, I won't ban it, but DO NOT put it in a thread title unless it's directly pertinent to the topic. For example: "When is "nigger" considered hate speech?"

Use some discretion.

Retiredat50
06-25-2017, 02:57 PM
Bah, I thought this was going to be a thread about Naugahyde. So disappointed :(

HawkTheSlayer
06-25-2017, 03:04 PM
This is formal notice.

Folks, I won't ban it, but DO NOT put it in a thread title unless it's directly pertinent to the topic. For example: "When is "nigger" considered hate speech?"

Use some discretion.

I got thread banned a couple of days ago at another forum for typing dindu in a general statement. Not as a reply to anyone. :smiley_ROFLMAO: I appealed and lost.
They told me they don't allow thug, dindu or coon.

I went back to the home page and there was one of your old post mates calling President Trump and the GOP , thugs.

Evidently thug can be used to describe one set of people but not another. :geez:

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
06-25-2017, 03:47 PM
Only thugs hunt Nauga's for their hyde. If that coon ass Hawk wants to hunt nauga's I think we should ban him.

Sled Dog
06-25-2017, 04:35 PM
I got thread banned a couple of days ago at another forum for typing dindu in a general statement. Not as a reply to anyone. :smiley_ROFLMAO: I appealed and lost.

I went back to the home page and there was one of your old post mates calling President Trump and the GOP , thugs.

Evidently thug can be used to describe one set of people but not another. :geez:

Why do you waste your time on those fascist sites?

Sled Dog
06-25-2017, 04:37 PM
What brought about the OP?

HawkTheSlayer
06-25-2017, 04:41 PM
What brought about the OP?

South Park - Wheel of Fortune - Naggers - YouTube (https://youtu.be/VaBNCBXwiN8)

JustPassinThru
06-25-2017, 04:44 PM
Oh, my.

WHAT are we going to do, or be allowed to say, about niggards from Niger?

:smiley20:

JustPassinThru
06-25-2017, 04:47 PM
Only thugs hunt Nauga's for their hyde. If that coon ass Hawk wants to hunt nauga's I think we should ban him.

Oh, my.

I was told I couldn't get a new Barcalounger in Nauga hide...it's now endangered.

Can someone please start bootlegging Nauga hides back in? I want that rich petrochemical scent...that slippery skin that suddenly turns sticky when it gets warm...oh, the comfort of rich Nauga hides on my IKEA furniture set...

MrogersNhood
06-25-2017, 04:50 PM
Umm,psshhht..what's going on?

What about the fat GA nigga that punched a 15-year old girl like she was a man right in the face?

That's a sorry nigga, true story.

I'm quite certain some other decent-minded niggas will be kicking him in the ass, shortly.

Sooner rather than later, for real.

Ginger
06-25-2017, 04:54 PM
For real.

JustPassinThru
06-25-2017, 04:59 PM
What about the fat GA nigga that punched a 15-year old girl like she was a man right in the face?

He juss treatin her like she be onnuh da SISTAS.

He juss FULLA equality.

MrogersNhood
06-25-2017, 05:04 PM
Eh, that crap like that is egregious.

Tbh, that would not have flown 15 years ago.

Here's who I blame: UFC.

Yeah, sometimes we had some knock-down drag-outs in the hood, but UFC has not been good for America.

When I knocked dis big ol' fat dude out, did he get stomped? No!

Did he get beer poured in his face? well, ok. :tongue20:

At least he wasn't getting kept on being beat, for real! That's just ridiculous, the ufc way.

MrogersNhood
06-25-2017, 05:09 PM
No big ol' men punched little teeny women in the face back in the day without getting mauled by like 10 other men, for real. That is unacceptable behavior according to everyone.

He may be a little large and a little heavy, just remember, there's always someone bigger and badder than you are.

Words to live by.

JustPassinThru
06-25-2017, 05:15 PM
No big ol' men punched little teeny women in the face back in the day without getting mauled by like 10 other men, for real. That is unacceptable behavior according to everyone.

He may be a little large and a little heavy, just remember, there's always someone bigger and badder than you are.

Words to live by.
You're talking about ray cyst WHITE MALE society.

We are so over that, now. We puttin the ofays wear dey BELONG - onna GROUND, in da HOLES. Speakin a holes...he gotta try somma dat white stuff, before dey all dead....

Trinnity
06-25-2017, 05:18 PM
I got thread banned a couple of days ago at another forum for typing dindu in a general statement. Not as a reply to anyone. :smiley_ROFLMAO: I appealed and lost. They told me they don't allow thug, dindu or coon. I went back to the home page and there was one of your old post mates calling President Trump and the GOP , thugs. Evidently thug can be used to describe one set of people but not another. :geez:That site is so antifa/fascist I don't even have to guess which one.

What brought about the OP?Two threads in a week or so. It looks bad.

Canadianeye
06-25-2017, 05:20 PM
I get it. I don't make a lot of threads, but it is a reasonable warning/direction.

No probs.

Sled Dog
06-25-2017, 05:27 PM
That site is so antifa/fascist I don't even have to guess which one.
Two threads in a week or so. It looks bad.

Yes, I recall complaining about that in VIP a while back about some thread or other with that word in the title. It was totally unnecessary and intentionally offensive.

As you say, makes us all look bad.

MrogersNhood
06-25-2017, 05:32 PM
I'm tearing up thinking ' bout my black friend.

His favorite thing in the world was for me to give him reason to use that hook he had welded onto the bucket of his New Holland.
He taught me how to do a running bowline with a chain.
I can still see him beaming as he lifts it up and starts going forward.

That's what made that man's day, and I'm happy I could oblige.

Big Bird
06-25-2017, 05:37 PM
That site is so antifa/fascist I don't even have to guess which one.
Two threads in a week or so. It looks bad.
Your 100% correct. Young impressionable minds looking for a hangout may not think much of us when they see words like that. If we run off 1st time visitors we’ll never bring them over to our side. But in all fairness, if the black folks would stop calling each other that word I think it would go away much faster.

StanAtStanFan
06-25-2017, 06:11 PM

Words to live by.

He sucker punched the young girl with a savage blow, while his girlfriend was beating up her mother in front of him. That's why the daughter got out of the trunk. Both ladies had terrible bruises to the face, the mother had two black eyes - bad ones! As of last night, police had photograph's of the two and are looking for them. Started over "cold chicken meal" which the mother refunded their money for, next thing you know - her and her daughter are getting beat up outside their own shop. Happened in Savannah, Georgia, a kinky - beautiful - genteel Southern city.

This is Georgia - can't imagine no retaliation in that state. Had it been a colored mother and daughter who were the victim's, CNN would have broadcast it repeatedly for at least two straight weeks, with full analysis by BLM; the ACLU; DOJ; FBI and all the other libbie controlled agencies that rise up instantly against whites. Sharpton and Jackson would have been at their bedside within two hours - than broadcasting nationwide outside to a bevy of microphones, screaming racism. Funny - Trump can't get an audience on the MSM, but a Sharpton, and every Democrat in existence gets one immediately......... Stan ......

JustPassinThru
06-25-2017, 06:14 PM
White males the world over have been pussified.

It only takes one generation...remember Reagan's warning, of how all nations are just one generation from tyranny? It HAS BEEN HAPPENING. In Germany, in Georgia, in Britain, in Canada.

MrogersNhood
06-25-2017, 06:34 PM

It only takes one generation...remember Reagan's warning, of how all nations are just one generation from tyranny? It HAS BEEN HAPPENING. In Germany, in Georgia, in Britain, in Canada.

Speak for yourself. I had a nigga steal me once, at the ballfield. He ruined mah bicycle and punched me in the face. Big ol' boy, about 6'5"

Then I caught him out by himself. I layed into him hard. At one point, I punted his face and it swept him off his feet.

I beat the hell out of him, then drug him down to the water and was gonna drown him, but then I decided not to.

Then I had to drag that 195 lbs up the embankment.

I did. He didn't ever mess with me

again after that.

He better not ever again, either., next time he's dead.

He's 265-275 now, he still better not mess with me, I ain't playin'.

Me and his sister were always friends.

JMWinPR
06-25-2017, 06:45 PM

Words to live by.

Just akst Leroy Brown, "looked like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone"

MrogersNhood
06-25-2017, 06:50 PM
Just akst Leroy Brown, "looked like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone"
Lotta people will not take kindly to finding out you punched a 15-yr old girl in the face like she was a man

Yeah, I punched 6'5" boy that stole me in the face that hard, and punted his face , too. So hard it landed him on his back,But that's a wholly different situation. The fatass that punched that youngun can't do what I can.

Montana
06-25-2017, 07:20 PM
I guess its ok to use the term white trash ?

MrogersNhood
06-25-2017, 07:46 PM
I guess its ok to use the term white trash ?
In accordance with what?

Montana
06-25-2017, 07:56 PM
In accordance with what?Worthless white folks

HawkTheSlayer
06-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Worthless white folks

Oh shoot Montana, you missed the porch honky thread while you were away. I been singing this for days :smiley_ROFLMAO:.
Here's the video. I'll send the thread link in the next post.

Porch Honky (Moccasin Creek) - YouTube (https://youtu.be/xIAhzRR_I14)

HawkTheSlayer
06-25-2017, 08:03 PM
Porch Honky (http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/84495-Porch-Honky)

East of the Beast
06-25-2017, 08:05 PM
I never say never anyway

JustPassinThru
06-25-2017, 08:12 PM
It's not very effective. It does more to tar the speaker than it says about the object.

I'll use it, occasionally, to signify absolute contempt - particularly about our mulatto prince, the Antichrist. But we all know what he IS - I'm making the Angry Gesture, wildly flipping his royal n!ggeriness my middle finger.

And in so doing, inviting others to join in the contempt. Which many of us do anyway.

midgardian/Indian Giver
06-25-2017, 10:23 PM
South Park - Wheel of Fortune - Naggers - YouTube (https://youtu.be/VaBNCBXwiN8)

Can I buy a vowel?

MrogersNhood
06-26-2017, 03:23 AM
Worthless white folks

I reckon so.

jet57
06-26-2017, 02:34 PM
It figures that such an instruction would have to be announced as policy around here.

Crunch
06-26-2017, 02:43 PM

So using the "N" word makes a white male a man? Hmmm, sounds like the kind of bullshit excuse that less intelligent people use.

If you have to resort to using that sort of language than you have already lost the debate. Grow the fuck up and use the brains that God gave you instead. (I am referring to everyone, not just you JPT).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhlpwBJ2NLs

Poor video quality, but you get the point.

Ginger
06-26-2017, 03:25 PM
It figures that such an instruction would have to be announced as policy around here.How so, jet57?

Canadianeye
06-26-2017, 03:31 PM
It figures that such an instruction would have to be announced as policy around here.

Well duh. We operate on a far greater allowance of freedom of speech and freedom of expression around here. Always have.

It is kind of freaking important.

This type of thing DOES have to be announced. Probably not on fascist liberal sites..but here, yeah, it is prudent Jet.

Dan40
06-26-2017, 03:58 PM
This is formal notice.

Use some discretion.

WHY?

The word is used, FREQUENTLY, throughout every level of the black community without a shred of discretion!

If a black poster uses the word without discretion will you negate his "free speech?"

Is it an ugly word? Sure it is. As ugly as BEHEADING? Not even close.

Neo
06-26-2017, 04:22 PM
In the household I was brought up in the N word was used exclusively to describe a person from Afreaka.... coons, nig-nogs, monkeys, spear throwers..etc etc
The point I am trying to make is this, although being English and having a pretty thorough knowledge of every word to describe a black person I do not use it willy nilly.
If I choose to use those words posted above it would be an insult, and the recipiant would know the insults were coming.

Big Bird
06-26-2017, 04:35 PM

I get the impression you don't approve of us.
If there's someplace else you'd rather be, please by all means go there.

Jen
06-26-2017, 04:37 PM
This comes across as snark.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Please.

Rickity Plumber
06-26-2017, 05:00 PM

We like our free speech here . . . we can still use the word but not in a title where all the raccoons can read it.

If that seems uncivilized to you, you may go to the snowflake whining forum known as tPF. Hell, you are over there anyway.

East of the Beast
06-26-2017, 05:03 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong. Please.nah, he's a pious lefty.

Rickity Plumber
06-26-2017, 05:09 PM
In the household I was brought up in the N word was used exclusively to describe a person from Afreaka.... coons, nig-nogs, monkeys, spear throwers..etc etc
The point I am trying to make is this, although being English and having a pretty thorough knowledge of every word to describe a black person I do not use it willy nilly.
If I choose to use those words posted above it would be an insult, and the recipiant would know the insults were coming.

I agree with ya 100% Tom-Cruise . However, your "spear throwers" is referred to as "spear chuckers" here. "Monkeys" is equal to "Porch monkeys". "nig-nogs is a new one on me but we used to say "Nig-Jig" or "Jig" for short.

On a serious note, I find it somewhat offensive if I see the word niggre in a title on our beloved Trinnity Forums. I feel that it is something that should not be out there for all to see. In our "members only" or "VIP" I can see some slack there but as Trinnity rightly points out . . . USE SOME DISCRETION.

Talking about your sister dating a jig in the title is not appropriate if you ask me. However, it is no more an ugly word than what "mooslum" means to me now. THAT, I am serious about.

MrogersNhood
06-26-2017, 05:18 PM

When's the last time y'all BBQ'd in the cut with a black family? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Trinnity
06-26-2017, 05:34 PM
WHY? The word is used, FREQUENTLY, throughout every level of the black community without a shred of discretion! If a black poster uses the word without discretion will you negate his "free speech?" Is it an ugly word? Sure it is. As ugly as BEHEADING? Not even close.Because that's what I decided.

HawkTheSlayer
06-26-2017, 05:41 PM
But niggas call niggas , niggas , and it's considered a complement. A term of endearment.
So why all the huff when other people do ?

We don't get upset when folks call us coonasses.

East of the Beast
06-26-2017, 05:43 PM
I agree with ya 100% @Tom-Cruise (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=1022) . However, your "spear throwers" is referred to as "spear chuckers" here. "Monkeys" is equal to "Porch monkeys". "nig-nogs is a new one on me but we used to say "Nig-Jig" or "Jig" for short.

On a serious note, I find it somewhat offensive if I see the word niggre in a title on our beloved @Trinnity (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=7) Forums. I feel that it is something that should not be out there for all to see. In our "members only" or "VIP" I can see some slack there but as Trinnity rightly points out . . . USE SOME DISCRETION.

Talking about your sister dating a jig in the title is not appropriate if you ask me. However, it is no more an ugly word than what "mooslum" means to me now. THAT, I am serious about.Man, I hope Trinnity doesn't turn the corner to quickly.You'll break your nose.

HawkTheSlayer
06-26-2017, 06:00 PM
I agree with ya 100% @Tom-Cruise (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=1022) . However, your "spear throwers" is referred to as "spear chuckers" here. "Monkeys" is equal to "Porch monkeys". "nig-nogs is a new one on me but we used to say "Nig-Jig" or "Jig" for short.

On a serious note, I find it somewhat offensive if I see the word niggre in a title on our beloved @Trinnity (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=7) Forums. I feel that it is something that should not be out there for all to see. In our "members only" or "VIP" I can see some slack there but as Trinnity rightly points out . . . USE SOME DISCRETION.

Talking about your sister dating a jig in the title is not appropriate if you ask me. However, it is no more an ugly word than what "mooslum" means to me now. THAT, I am serious about.

It was a Dave Chappelle skit. I busted it in post two. Karl ain't that good.

Karl
06-26-2017, 06:14 PM

Yup ole Hawk "busted" my $hit...

The Politics Forums (http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/84048-Some-Nigger-Was-Hitting-On-My-Sister?p=1456077&viewfull=1#post1456077)

Some pal you are

Rickity Plumber
06-26-2017, 06:25 PM

Yes you did. I remember !

HawkTheSlayer
06-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Yup ole Hawk "busted" my $hit...

The Politics Forums (http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/84048-Some-Nigger-Was-Hitting-On-My-Sister?p=1456077&viewfull=1#post1456077)

Some pal you are
Lol. We still love ya.
Can't you see I'm trying to save you!!!!!!

You wanna end up like me???

MrogersNhood
06-26-2017, 08:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqErCUDaOyg

Dan40
06-26-2017, 08:06 PM
Because that's what I decided.
Ten HUT, Yes SIR, er Mam.

Ah wont bees usin da Nword whens i's talkin bout burrheads, dem shines n' darkies doan gots ta worries no mo, fur sho.

But its OK to say BEHEADING.

Like I beheading home now.

Madison
06-26-2017, 08:31 PM
WHY?

The word is used, FREQUENTLY, throughout every level of the black community without a shred of discretion!

If a black poster uses the word without discretion will you negate his "free speech?"

Is it an ugly word? Sure it is. As ugly as BEHEADING? Not even close.

jet57
06-26-2017, 08:43 PM
How so, @jet57 (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=3076)?

Because of the attitudes of the radical right around here; it HAD to be announced.

That's bad.

And what's with the @?

jet57
06-26-2017, 08:44 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong. Please.
Well, it's not so much snark as it is - wow, that's bad that something like that had to be announced.

JustPassinThru
06-26-2017, 08:46 PM
So using the "N" word makes a white male a man? Hmmm, sounds like the kind of bullshit excuse that less intelligent people use.

If you have to resort to using that sort of language than you have already lost the debate. Grow the fuck up and use the brains that God gave you instead. (I am referring to everyone, not just you JPT).

That is not what I said.

That quote was in answer to why no one in Georgia raised fists to this animal.

Further up, I already discussed how the tossing of n!gger about, contributes mostly nothing to a subject.

Crunch

jet57
06-26-2017, 08:49 PM
Well duh. We operate on a far greater allowance of freedom of speech and freedom of expression around here. Always have.

It is kind of freaking important.

This type of thing DOES have to be announced. Probably not on fascist liberal sites..but here, yeah, it is prudent Jet.

Well duh; it's sad that it had to be announced that we shouldn't just be throwin out the word Ni#$@!

jet57
06-26-2017, 08:51 PM
I get the impression you don't approve of us.
If there's someplace else you'd rather be, please by all means go there.

I don't approve of the radical far right - no. They have to be told not to throw around the word N*&^@! in a public place.

THAT says a great deal about some of the posters around here.

jet57
06-26-2017, 08:55 PM
We like our free speech here . . . we can still use the word but not in a title where all the raccoons can read it.

If that seems uncivilized to you, you may go to the snowflake whining forum known as tPF. Hell, you are over there anyway.

The announcement DID say that the word could be used in thread titles and I would think some other appropriate type of labeling for a point, but to have to announce it like it's sort of regularly used by some, says something...

I'm on four boards, and the word, along with others, has been used before, but not to the point that admin had to announce to stop using it.

jet57
06-26-2017, 08:56 PM
When's the last time y'all BBQ'd in the cut with a black family? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

And you're one the guys that the announcement was aimed at.

Dan40
06-26-2017, 08:57 PM
Well duh; it's sad that it had to be announced that we shouldn't just be throwin out the word Ni#$@!
WHY?

Shall Whitey be banned? Honky? Spic? Oriental? Jew? Mackerel Snapper? Queer? Fag? Holy Roller? Orange because you don't like that color?

Are you going to tell THEM they can't say nigger anymore?

FirstGenCanadian
06-26-2017, 09:00 PM
I don't approve of the radical far right - no. They have to be told not to throw around the word N*&^@! in a public place.

Yeah, that's not what the OP is about. Glad you have comprehension skills. Trinnity was very plain. And just as a point of reference, it was a left leaning poster that made those threads. Since you want to point at partisan politics...:slap2:

JustPassinThru
06-26-2017, 09:01 PM

You have no right to approve, or not, of others' speech.

Are you as loud in condemnation of rap "artists" and their "lyrics"?

JustPassinThru
06-26-2017, 09:02 PM
Yeah, that's not what the OP is about. Glad you have comprehension skills. Trinnity was very plain. And just as a point of reference, it was a left leaning poster that made those threads. Since you want to point at partisan politics...:slap2:
Lack of comprehension skills is something almost all modern illiberal "Liberals" share.

jet57
06-26-2017, 09:44 PM

That's what the thread's about, and the question of whether to announce or not has no lean to it. A right winger said "US" and I answered him.

MrogersNhood
06-26-2017, 10:07 PM
And you're one the guys that the announcement was aimed at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONB8w2XejKY

:headbang::smiley_ROFLMAO:

MrogersNhood
06-26-2017, 10:13 PM
Bitch I'll throw the Nigga word around in the projects @ 2AM :thefinger:

That's cuz I grew up with and know most of them niggas.

Jen
06-26-2017, 10:37 PM
Well, it's not so much snark as it is - wow, that's bad that something like that had to be announced.Some posters don't realize stuff like that shouldn't be in a subject line. I remember back on Political Jack it had to be announced. Some people insisted on putting the vilest things right out there on the headline. I've seen the announcement on more than one board. Just surprised you're thinking "wow" I guess.

It still feels like snark.

midgardian/Indian Giver
06-26-2017, 10:43 PM

THAT says a great deal about some of the posters around here.The radical far left wants to limit free speech, as you just demonstrated.

MrogersNhood
06-26-2017, 10:45 PM
I just saw a vile anti-Heeb thread..not here.

I gave him a big middle finger. :D

midgardian/Indian Giver
06-26-2017, 10:59 PM
You have no right to approve, or not, of others' speech.

Are you as loud in condemnation of rap "artists" and their "lyrics"?They are allowed to use the word. It isn't racism because the radical far left defines racism differently then how it is actually understood by lucid people. Racism is making judgments or taking action based upon skin color. For a far left social justice oriented person of color or white ally, racism is prejudice plus power. And only white people can have power, no matter if they are the minority or not in power. It follows that only white people can be racist. This is the thinking behind the white privilege onslaught on young minds. The narrative says that racism is systematic and not personal, and all white people are racist because they have power because they benefit from being born white. They must spend their entire life atoning for the sin of being born white and can never escape the charge of being racist because it is an inborn trait because the system benefits them and oppresses people of color. Being colorblind is racism because it does not acknowledge the identity of people of color even though race is a social construct invented by white people to entrench white supremacy. White people are expected to shut up and acknowledge their privilege and racism. People of color can say anything they want because of slavery, and Manifest Destiny, or exclusion laws. Only they can be oppressed. They are incapable of oppressing others because they are not white. Even if they are the majority they are still not racist because white privilege gives white people power. As long as white people exist the power dynamic will always be against the people of color. It shouldn't take much imagination as to what the end game of this kind of thinking entails.

FirstGenCanadian
06-26-2017, 11:08 PM
That's what the thread's about, and the question of whether to announce or not has no lean to it. A right winger said "US" and I answered him.
Uh-huh, do you even know what you are posting?

(Allow me to highlight it this time, and see if you can follow along...)

I don't approve of the radical far right - no. They have to be told not to throw around the word N*&^@! in a public place. THAT says a great deal about some of the posters around here.
Wonder why I don't subscribe to your claim of being a centrist. Possibly because you can't take responsibility for your posts, or misleading statements.

Matt
06-26-2017, 11:27 PM
I'm still on break from the forum. Having life issues. I'm just visiting and happened to see this.

I wanted to say I feel @Trinnity (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=7) is absolutely correct here. It's a matter of optics. Guests come and read our threads. Those just lurking looking for opinions do as well. When we use hate speech, especially without context as in a short thread title,it creates a perception of racism here. Anyone who has been here long enough knows you all don't mean harm by it nor do you really mean anything by it....but the guests don't. The users who are not here often or who are not regulars do not know this. We're creating an atmosphere we won't be able to bring the forum back from. I know you all mean well and it's really just part of the discussion. Here and there is fine...but it has been rather excessive in the past few months. I stand behind Trin on this topic.

Just my two cents. I'm going back into the shadows. Life is not going well for me right now. Hope you all are doing well.

Trinnity
06-27-2017, 12:51 AM
Ten HUT, Yes SIR, er Mam. Ah wont bees usin da Nword whens i's talkin bout burrheads, dem shines n' darkies doan gots ta worries no mo, fur sho. But its OK to say BEHEADING. Like I beheading home now.Good grief, Dan. :rollseyes:

Because of the attitudes of the radical right around here; it HAD to be announced. That's bad. And what's with the @?

Well, it's not so much snark as it is - wow, that's bad that something like that had to be announced.

I don't approve of the radical far right - no. They have to be told not to throw around the word N*&^@! in a public place. THAT says a great deal about some of the posters around here.

The announcement DID say that the word could be used in thread titles and I would think some other appropriate type of labeling for a point, but to have to announce it like it's sort of regularly used by some, says something...I'm on four boards, and the word, along with others, has been used before, but not to the point that admin had to announce to stop using it.

And you're one the guys that the announcement was aimed at.Stop stirring shit, mk? You're enjoying this way too much. It's inflammatory and in bad taste. It comes off looking like this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cf/14/41/cf14414cc8ce8a5e691b2a77dc4e3918.jpg

We VALUE free speech here, and the test of that resolve is perseverance in the face of criticism. I'm loathe to censor people. I'm not mad at the members who did it. They didn't break any rules. I'm just asking for some decorum.

Skippie
06-27-2017, 04:49 AM

Well, anyone who has been around long should know about the double standard in regards to anything racial...to avoid trouble....just remember this: blacks are always innocent victimes and whites and republicans are always racist....not complicated.

Skippie
06-27-2017, 04:54 AM
Good grief, Dan. :rollseyes:

Stop stirring shit, mk? You're enjoying this way too much. It's inflammatory and in bad taste. It comes off looking like this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cf/14/41/cf14414cc8ce8a5e691b2a77dc4e3918.jpg

We VALUE free speech here, and the test of that resolve is perseverance in the face of criticism. I'm loathe to censor people. I'm not mad at the members who did it. They didn't break any rules. I'm just asking for some decorum.

I prefer the term 'Negro' that is a respectful term...or at least it was when I was growing up....maybe that is why it is no longer politically correct...they like something more dramatic like black....which in history was one of the first terms for them but that changed to Negro...been so many changes in what they approve of it is kinda hard to keep up....i expect them to ban african-american soon as it is becoming recognized as connected too much with criminal activity aka every day on the crime report...dis african american did dat...dis african american did dis....obviouosly that woid must be changed to something that connotes innocence...how bout...'angelic peoples of color' a tad long but it might help their image.

East of the Beast
06-27-2017, 05:52 AM
If I choose to use those words posted above it would be an insult, and the recipiant would know the insults were coming.Is that the black version of eggnog?

jet57
06-27-2017, 09:23 AM
The radical far left wants to limit free speech, as you just demonstrated.

No such fact dude.

jet57
06-27-2017, 09:25 AM
Good grief, Dan. :rollseyes:

Stop stirring shit, mk? You're enjoying this way too much. It's inflammatory and in bad taste. It comes off looking like this:

I'm not enjoying anything Trin. I'm making honest comments on something I find a little bit sad.

Trinnity
06-27-2017, 10:13 AM
No such fact dude.Take the log out of your eye.

I'm not enjoying anything Trin. I'm making honest comments on something I find a little bit sad.Now you're just being dishonest.

HawkTheSlayer
06-27-2017, 10:44 AM
Take the log out of your eye.

Now you're just being dishonest.
"And a bearded lady said to me
If you start your raving, and your misbehaving
You'll be sorry
Then the chicken-fancier came to play
With his long red beard and his sister's weird, she drives a lorry"

There must have been a hundred schoolgirls sobbing into handkerchiefs as one.

Trinnity
06-27-2017, 10:54 AM
Now I need to listen to some Tull.

HawkTheSlayer
06-27-2017, 12:27 PM
Jethro Tull - Cross Eyed Mary (Lyrics in description) - YouTube (https://youtu.be/M7jLiXeFm_E)

Crunch
06-27-2017, 12:33 PM
I never cease to be amazed by the number of people who just "don't get it".

I would try to explain, but my words would be wasted on those people who truly need to understand.

tiny1
06-27-2017, 12:34 PM
Now I need to listen to some Tull.Songs From the Wood. One of my all time favorite albums.

jet57
06-27-2017, 02:32 PM
Take the log out of your eye.

Now you're just being dishonest.

Trinnity; it's bad that you read into things. I'm having fun, I raised a point hat I thought was a sad.

Dan40
06-27-2017, 02:39 PM
I never cease to be amazed by the number of people who just "don't get it".

I would try to explain, but my words would be wasted on those people who truly need to understand.
There are none so stupid than those that choose to believe what they know to be false.

Karl
06-27-2017, 02:40 PM

Just don't get no "Aqua Lung"...

Heck Trinnity even old KARL is "trying" to QUIT Smoking...

Haven't been SUCCESSFUL but I cut from a Pack or 2 per day down to Half a Pack...

In the truck I know it's GROSS but I started Dipping Skoal again...

Cuts my CIGARETTES and CHEW is CHEAPER

Karl
06-27-2017, 02:42 PM
Just don't get no "Aqua Lung"...

Heck Trinnity even old KARL is "trying" to QUIT Smoking...

Haven't been SUCCESSFUL but I cut from a Pack or 2 per day down to Half a Pack...

In the truck I know it's GROSS but I started Dipping Skoal again...

Cuts my CIGARETTES and CHEW is CHEAPER

Plus buying CIGARETTES realized I'm just FEEDING the BEAST all that TAX MONEY...

Think of that 4 a second if ya need some "Encouragement "

Big Bird
06-27-2017, 03:09 PM
Plus buying CIGARETTES realized I'm just FEEDING the BEAST all that TAX MONEY...

Think of that 4 a second if ya need some "Encouragement "
I used to dip and smoke. I tried everything to quit.
I was finally able to do it with the patch. I had to stay on the patch a little longer than what it said on the boxes but I did it.
That was 4 years ago.

Rickity Plumber
06-27-2017, 03:35 PM
I used to dip and smoke. I tried everything to quit.
I was finally able to do it with the patch. I had to stay on the patch a little longer than what it said on the boxes but I did it.
That was 4 years ago.

Awesome Big Bird ! I did the patches thing about twenty years ago. I stayed with the larger patch for a longer time. One time, a patch fell off under my short and I did not realize it. I became very irritable but never made the connection (of patch being gone). My helper at work told me "You better shut the hell up and leave me alone or I am going to shove a pack of cigarettes down your throat"!

I went home and installed another patch to carry out the rest of the day.

Patches DO work. I am living proof of that because there is no one that wanted to suck on Marlboros any more than me. I persevered and won!

Big Bird
06-27-2017, 04:05 PM
Awesome @Big Bird (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=2212) ! I did the patches thing about twenty years ago. I stayed with the larger patch for a longer time. One time, a patch fell off under my short and I did not realize it. I became very irritable but never made the connection (of patch being gone). My helper at work told me "You better shut the hell up and leave me alone or I am going to shove a pack of cigarettes down your throat"!

I went home and installed another patch to carry out the rest of the day.

Patches DO work. I am living proof of that because there is no one that wanted to suck on Marlboros any more than me. I persevered and won!

That's great!
Lots of people are successful using the patch.

NORAD
06-27-2017, 04:52 PM
The announcement DID say that the word could be used in thread titles and I would think some other appropriate type of labeling for a point, but to have to announce it like it's sort of regularly used by some, says something...

I'm on four boards, and the word, along with others, has been used before, but not to the point that admin had to announce to stop using it.
You're not telling the truth. Not only has it been announced and made part of the rules on other boards it was also censored.

NORAD
06-27-2017, 04:58 PM
I'm not enjoying anything Trin. I'm making honest comments on something I find a little bit sad.

Trinnity; it's bad that you read into things. I'm having fun, I raised a point hat I thought was a sad.

Which is it?

NORAD
06-27-2017, 05:02 PM
The N word ............. phew!!! *sigh of relief*

I almost thought NORAD couldn't be used in thread titles.

HawkTheSlayer
06-27-2017, 05:17 PM

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

JustPassinThru
06-27-2017, 06:50 PM

We're very niggardly with our N-words.

jet57
06-27-2017, 07:01 PM
You're not telling the truth. Not only has it been announced and made part of the rules on other boards it was also censored.
I am telling the truth.

jet57
06-27-2017, 07:02 PM
Which is it?

I like exchanges on policy.

rest your neck

HawkTheSlayer
06-27-2017, 07:37 PM
I got thread banned on another board last week for typing the word dindu. Prolly would have gotten permabanned if i typed the N word.

Dan40
06-27-2017, 07:39 PM
I got thread banned on another board last week for typing the word dindu. Prolly would have gotten permabanned if i typed the N word.
I have a niggardly attitude toward censorship.

JustPassinThru
06-27-2017, 07:41 PM

The Approved Wordlist GROWS and GROWS.

Conservative Libertarian
06-27-2017, 08:21 PM
I'm offended. I need a safe space now.

Trinnity
06-28-2017, 08:41 AM
even old KARL is "trying" to QUIT Smoking...

Good progress, if you're not just subbing chew.

Rickity Plumber
06-28-2017, 09:08 AM
I'm offended. I need a safe space now.

I need to go pee on myself in a Starbucks.

JustPassinThru
06-28-2017, 10:43 AM
I need to go pee on myself in a Starbucks.

Whip it out...be a man. Even drunken Justin Bieber understood that...any mop-bucket in a crisis...

Rickity Plumber
06-28-2017, 12:10 PM
Whip it out...be a man. Even drunken Justin Bieber understood that...any mop-bucket in a crisis...

Oh I do . . . nowadays when I gotta pee, I gotta pee like right now. I have been known to just pull the van over to the side of the road, open the side doors and let it rip.

Oskar
10-26-2017, 04:43 AM
Got it.

Dan40
10-26-2017, 02:54 PM
What is the proper term for natives of Niger? Probably not Nigers. Nigerenians?

Oskar
10-26-2017, 04:58 PM
What is the proper term for natives of Niger? Probably not Nigers. Nigerenians?
A quick Google search gave me this:

A person from Niger is a Nigerien, as opposed to a Nigerian. Pronunciation would be French, like nee ZHERH I en.

Too hard to remember, I might slip and just call them a Niger.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
10-26-2017, 05:00 PM
Bah, I thought this was going to be a thread about Naugahyde. So disappointed :(

Already done.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
10-26-2017, 05:02 PM
A quick Google search gave me this:

A person from Niger is a Nigerien, as opposed to a Nigerian. Pronunciation would be French, like nee ZHERH I en.

Too hard to remember, I might slip and just call them a Niger.
someone asked me once if my wife was a nagger. I said no, she's a white girl.

Hairball
10-28-2017, 04:21 AM
Understood.

Puzzling Evidence
10-29-2017, 07:47 AM
I call white people nigger all the time. It's fun. I usually don't call black people that, only because its too easy of an insult. Like calling a fat guy....well....fat. Not original enough.

Crunch
10-30-2017, 02:32 PM
I call white people nigger all the time. It's fun. I usually don't call black people that, only because its too easy of an insult. Like calling a fat guy....well....fat. Not original enough.

Or maybe you are afraid of getting your ass kicked? LOL