PDA

View Full Version : Ginger

Trinnity
07-30-2016, 07:25 AM
Ginger has been promoted to Admin.

CJ and I feel it will give the members more hands on deck for help, and help us monitor and administrate the forum. Ginger has been being trained to handle admin functions, which are different and more comprehensive than mod functions and powers. Feel free to call on any of us. We're here to help.

HawkTheSlayer
07-30-2016, 07:35 AM
Thanks to all three of you!
My powers are limited to issuing TPF "+interweb" awards.
The most coveted award in cyberspace.
If you collect enough of them, Santa will bring you a new iPad.

Congrats Ginger.

Puzzling Evidence
07-30-2016, 08:40 AM
:sofa:

Oh, noes! Terror on the message boards....Ginger will spank me on a daily bases! WOE unto me, WOE EYE SAYS!!!

GreenEyedLady
07-30-2016, 10:07 AM
You Go Girl! Congrats again!

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
07-30-2016, 10:20 AM
Ginger???

Ginger????????

OH NOSE
Not Ginger!!!!!!!

Congrats, really. You're ok in my book (its a very short book)

miss9ball
07-30-2016, 10:26 AM
Congrats!

Hillofbeans
07-30-2016, 10:59 AM
Yeah

QuaseMarco
07-30-2016, 11:00 AM
Congratulations to Ginger! .......... Nobody can accuse this board of being sexist. All three Mod's are women. <What did I just say?>

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
07-30-2016, 11:04 AM
Congratulations to Ginger! .......... Nobody can accuse this board of being sexist. All three Mod's are women. <What did I just say?>
Sexist? No,
Sexy? Of course.

Quark
07-30-2016, 11:48 AM
Congrats to Ginger! That's great news as I'm married to a Ginger. Gingers make great wives.

Puzzling Evidence
07-30-2016, 12:32 PM
We should celibrate "Ginger Day."

... And not the way they do on South Park, either. That wouldn't be cool.

Ginger
07-30-2016, 12:41 PM
That's a nice picture of you, PE. You're a handsome guy.

Puzzling Evidence
07-30-2016, 12:43 PM
That's a nice picture of you, PE. You're a handsome guy.

Not handsome in a traditional sense but...

Ok, I'm not handsome, but I'm GLAD you think so!!!

:cool20:

At least people think twice about running on my fare.

Ginger
07-30-2016, 12:54 PM
It's a manly visage with a quiet dignity. I think it looks noble.

Puzzling Evidence
07-30-2016, 12:57 PM
It's a manly visage with a quiet dignity. I think it looks noble.

Most of the time, I don't hang out with anyone. I fish, hunt, hike, drink (I avoid bars and fist-fights) and most everything else by myself. So I rarely actually speak for most of the day, except to customers and occasionally to my GF.

People are kind of strange...

Jen
07-30-2016, 01:17 PM
Congrats, @Ginger (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=596).

Ginger has a special place in my heart ( know her from Political Jack days).
Excellent choice, @Trinnity (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=7) and Calypso Jones.

I thought TPF couldn't get any better........and now it has.

Puzzling Evidence
07-30-2016, 01:30 PM

Ginger has a special place in my heart.
Excellent choice, @Trinnity (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=7) and @CalypsoJones.

Um...we could use MORE chicks?

Indeed, there will NEVER be enough of them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbyKywWvlCE

QuaseMarco
07-30-2016, 05:31 PM
Ginger is going to make a great Mod..... totally in sync with the moderating philosophy of Trin and CJ. :thumbsup20:

NuYawka
07-30-2016, 05:51 PM
I had to step down from my Admin duties here.

That's how Ginger got the job.

Check out my new lawnmower!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160730/ee7403787967fe0e14260eecbaa951f5.jpg

Ginger
07-30-2016, 06:35 PM
They trained me for a week and I'm glazed over. It's a lot to remember. I'm faking it. Don't tell Trinn.

QuaseMarco
07-30-2016, 06:43 PM
They trained me for a week and I'm glazed over. It's a lot to remember. I'm faking it. Don't tell Trinn.

You'll do fine.... don't worry. :thumbsup20:

Puzzling Evidence
07-30-2016, 06:47 PM
Red heads have lasers that shoot from their eyes when they're mad.

Ginger
07-30-2016, 07:10 PM
I'm not worried.

protectionist
07-31-2016, 05:09 AM
Pardon my ignorance on this, but in my 3rd year here, I don't exactly know what the difference is between a mod and an administrator. Anyone care to comment ? (maybe I've been too busy posting)

NuYawka
07-31-2016, 05:14 AM
Pardon my ignorance on this, but in my 3rd year here, I don't exactly know what the difference is between a mod and an administrator. Anyone care to comment ? (maybe I've been too busy posting)
The Mods bring the Admin coffee.

OldSchool
07-31-2016, 05:36 AM

Excellent choice, @Trinnity (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=7) and @Calypso Jones (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=30).

I think they're all alright.

Congrats, Ginger.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/X6SPa7Q4BIc7K/200.gif

BTW: Gif is of me in my younger days. :stirthepot:
:lolk:

Old Ridge Runner
07-31-2016, 05:46 AM
I would have preferred May Ann, but you rock too. Way to go.:icon_salut::highfive::dancing:

Cedric
07-31-2016, 05:48 AM
Ginger has been promoted to Admin.

CJ and I feel it will give the members more hands on deck for help, and help us monitor and administrate the forum. Ginger has been being trained to handle admin functions, which are different and more comprehensive than mod functions and powers. Feel free to call on any of us. We're here to help.

Outstanding choice Trinnity. Congratulations Ginger.

Old Ridge Runner
07-31-2016, 05:52 AM
Thinking back on the old days at PJ and the war over there, who would have thought at the time this board with all these great gals would have happened?

East of the Beast
07-31-2016, 05:55 AM
3 female mods.....I love the smell of estrogen in the morning!

Congrats Ginger

Mgunner
08-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Woo hoo! Grats red!

John123
08-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Admins generally have more decisions, leadership, and responsibility. They also have more moderation tools and abilities within the software. I'm sure there as some "behind the scenes" things that Trin gives her admins as well.

Puzzling Evidence
08-02-2016, 08:28 AM
Admins generally have more decisions, leadership, and responsibility. They also have more moderation tools and abilities within the software. I'm sure there as some "behind the scenes" things that Trin gives her admins as well.

Trin throws a very nice Christmas party for the other admins and their friends...

http://alcoholintheworkplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/office-party1.jpg

Puzzling Evidence
08-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Um...anyone see Ginger?

Hello???

Virgil Jones
08-02-2016, 07:13 PM
I'm not worried.

This redhead is perhaps Scandinavian, Irish, perhaps Russia?

JMWinPR
08-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Don't be so modest, you now have more quals than Hillary, Bernie and BHO combined.
I realize you'll now be earning the big bucks, and living large. Don't forget about us little guys. so congrats, cheers, salud etc

Ginger
08-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Dan40
08-02-2016, 08:37 PM

Off to the Diversity Gulag with you!

liberal_hack
08-03-2016, 02:46 PM

Perhaps I can clarify this for you

I cannot modify the fonts of this site, change the theme or add new features

What I can do is edit/delete your posts, modify your avatar and BAN you.
Trinnity does that about sum it up?

Trinnity
08-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Pardon my ignorance on this, but in my 3rd year here, I don't exactly know what the difference is between a mod and an administrator. Anyone care to comment ? (maybe I've been too busy posting)Mods have very limited powers. Admin can do everything.

Knightkore
08-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Mods have very limited powers. Admins can do anything.

Kind of like a Democrat Superdelegate versus a Democrat DNC Chairperson?

Ginger
08-03-2016, 04:31 PM

Excellent choice, @Trinnity (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=7) and @Calypso Jones (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=30).

I was never a member at Political Jack.

syrenn
08-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Mods have very limited powers. Admins can do anything.

it depends on how you set up with premonitions and what level they mod, super mod, global, admin. You can give admin power to any and all groups....its just all about the permissions.

The last board i modded, we were classed as "mods" but we all had admin powers and access.

on another board were i modded.... mods had permissions on the area they modded. Super mods over an entire section/forum and Global over the entire site, just not admin are powers.

again.. depending on how you have it set up, all the way down to a mod can have permission to view IP's, move and delete posts, combine and split threads.

Puzzling Evidence
08-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Mods have very limited powers. Admin can do everything.

That's what I've heard....

Puzzling Evidence
08-03-2016, 04:59 PM
it depends on how you set up with premonitions and what level they mod, super mod, global, admin. You can give admin power to any and all groups....its just all about the permissions.

The last board i modded, we were classed as "mods" but we all had admin powers and access.

on another board were i modded.... mods had permissions on the area they modded. Super mods over an entire section/forum and Global over the entire site, just not admin are powers.

again.. depending on how you have it set up, all the way down to a mod can have permission to view IP's, move and delete posts, combine and split threads.

Proboards is the most user friendly in that regard. Loved everything about that software.

Jen
08-03-2016, 05:03 PM
I was never a member at Political Jack. I should have said "my" political jack days. ... sorry.:angry20:

Calypso Jones
08-08-2016, 04:05 PM
That's what I've heard....

heh heh heh

Calypso Jones
08-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Not handsome in a traditional sense but...

Ok, I'm not handsome, but I'm GLAD you think so!!!

At least people think twice about running on my fare.

You look badass enough to wear a trump hat. okay...not a hat...a trump button.

Joe Hallenbeck
08-11-2016, 01:18 PM
Mods are.....Pure Wizards.

http://rs834.pbsrc.com/albums/zz265/cronus6/wizard-shines-evil-mind.gif%7Ec200

:Joe

Puzzling Evidence
04-06-2017, 10:38 AM
I have exclusive rights to Ginger as I have her back no matter what.

Thats right, ill kill someone if I have to. Thus far, i havent needed to kill anyone as no circumstances have necessitated such drastic measures.

Still an option, though.

Puzzling Evidence
04-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Mods are.....Pure Wizards.

http://rs834.pbsrc.com/albums/zz265/cronus6/wizard-shines-evil-mind.gif%7Ec200

:Joe

Thats fucking cool.

Puzzling Evidence
04-06-2017, 10:42 AM
You look badass enough to wear a trump hat. okay...not a hat...a trump button.

Thank you, muh dear! I did vote for him and im hopeful that he gets on a roll here in a little bit. Kennedy was a slow starter too. Remember the bay of pigs?

Ginger
04-06-2017, 10:43 AM

Thats right, ill kill someone if I have to. Thus far, i havent needed to kill anyone as no circumstances have necessitated such drastic measures.

Still an option, though.Dude, you're seriously one of a kind. I like it.

Puzzling Evidence
04-06-2017, 11:09 AM
Dude, you're seriously one of a kind. I like it.

You're behind on your payment. $10 or NO PROTECTION!!

NuYawka
04-06-2017, 01:18 PM

Still an option, though.

I think he's an idiot.

Puzzling Evidence
04-06-2017, 01:19 PM
I think he's an idiot.

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Oh, look, the sad little wannabe.

Daily Bread
04-06-2017, 01:30 PM
He's ok . He can't fish for crap but he's good for the beer .

Ginger
04-06-2017, 01:30 PM
I think he's an idiot.I think you're rude. Be civil.

Daily Bread
04-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Oh Oh . Be still my heart.

Puzzling Evidence
04-06-2017, 05:31 PM
He's ok . He can't fish for crap but he's good for the beer .

You're going to get your ass kicked for that!!!!

This year will be off the hook for snakeheads. Haven't been fishing as much as i would like to due to work, but im going to make time.

Puzzling Evidence
04-06-2017, 05:32 PM
I think you're rude. Be civil.

He likes to follow me around the board and make little swipes at me whenever he can. It makes him feel important.

Daily Bread
04-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Just don't spill the beer while your attempting it .

Puzzling Evidence
04-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Just don't spill the beer while your attempting it .

If im picking up the beer, you're paying for it.

The only time it gets spilled, is if there's a fish on.

Daily Bread
04-06-2017, 06:36 PM
No problem , I tend to favor Dogfish Head 90 min IPA . But if your a little short on cash -PBRs are ok . Ice cold on the PBRs the Dogfish can be room temp .

Puzzling Evidence
04-07-2017, 10:07 AM
No problem , I tend to favor Dogfish Head 90 min IPA . But if your a little short on cash -PBRs are ok . Ice cold on the PBRs the Dogfish can be room temp .
I dunno, Bread. Looking at your avie, it would appear that you have bad form.

Where is your beer? did you toss it when you got slammed by that cow?

I'm hoping that its on your belt, but I would have used a "beer bong" strapped to my "I'm with stupid" cap.

I bet you did not even sharpen your circles.....probably using an "improved clinch knot." :loco:

Damn NOOBS....

Puzzling Evidence
04-07-2017, 10:18 AM
Daily Bread, use this knot an stop breaking your braid at the hook.

http://www.netknots.com/application/files/4214/5819/6177/berkley_braid_knot.jpg

Here's an awesome tip; take the tag closest to the hook (step three) and instead of cutting it like it shows, run it over the hook and let it tighten.

"You're welcome." (No more free lessons, unless there's booze involved.)

Neo
04-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Congratulations to being made admin Ginger, I have just seen this thread....sorry I've been a little busy lately. :(

tiny1
04-08-2017, 10:51 AM

Here's an awesome tip; take the tag closest to the hook (step three) and instead of cutting it like it shows, run it over the hook and let it tighten.

I generally use the Palomar Knot. Easy to tie, and very strong at the knot.

Neo
04-08-2017, 07:01 PM
I generally use the Palomar Knot. Easy to tie, and very strong at the knot.

The Palomar knot is inferior...trust me...it slips.

Neo
04-08-2017, 07:04 PM
This knot never slips.

Puzzling Evidence
04-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Some knots do slip and others break easily. Mostly, because the line cuts against itself.

Puzzling Evidence
04-08-2017, 07:31 PM
This knot never slips.

This is one I have not seen. I actually tie a knot the somewhat resembles the FishNFool knot.

Rutabaga
04-08-2017, 10:32 PM
i use a granny knot for everything,,,granny holds it in her teeth,,and granny never lets go...we buried her 16 years ago,,and she still holding that knot...

Daily Bread
04-08-2017, 11:45 PM

I like that double loop . I'll try it . And your idea of looping the end back over the hook is smart ,I didn't like the idea of cutting the loop .
It looks like it'll the constant tugging but will it loosen up with constant casting and no pressure until you get a hit ?
I'll try it out when I hit the beach next month.

Puzzling Evidence
04-09-2017, 07:31 PM
I like that double loop . I'll try it . And your idea of looping the end back over the hook is smart ,I didn't like the idea of cutting the loop .
It looks like it'll the constant tugging but will it loosen up with constant casting and no pressure until you get a hit ?
I'll try it out when I hit the beach next month.
I believe that the original version of this knot, won knot wars. I was actually going to enter several of mine including the modified version of the B-braid, but I just could not get that excited about "winning" a knot contest.

Rutabaga
04-09-2017, 07:59 PM
I believe that the original version of this knot, won knot wars. I was actually going to enter several of mine including the modified version of the B-braid, but I just could not get that excited about "winning" a knot contest.

why knot?

afrayed knot?

NuYawka
04-09-2017, 08:20 PM

Still an option, though.

I think he's an idiot.

I think you're rude. Be civil.
I have a right to my opinion. Don't you?

Ginger
04-09-2017, 08:52 PM
I have a right to my opinion. Don't you?Yes, you do. But you called him an idiot and we let you slide on that by a cunt hair. Instead of an infraction, I said you're rude. You are. So don't get in my face about it. Thanks.

Daily Bread
04-09-2017, 10:58 PM
I liked that approach Ginger -subtle yet to the point . Very descriptive yet poignant.

jet57
04-09-2017, 10:59 PM
yes, you do. But you called him an idiot and we let you slide on that by a cunt hair. Instead of an infraction, i said you're rude. You are. So don't get in my face about it. Thanks.

cunt hair

Midgardian
04-09-2017, 11:02 PM
Yes, you do. But you called him an idiot and we let you slide on that by a cunt hair. Instead of an infraction, I said you're rude. You are. So don't get in my face about it. Thanks.

Make it a red one.

Its the standard for close tolerances among engineers worldwide.

Neo
04-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Make it a red one.

Correction; the correct universal term is "gnats knacker" (British origin) (Testical of a gnat)

Daily Bread
04-10-2017, 01:51 PM
I'm in freakin shock:wtf20:

Midgardian
04-10-2017, 01:53 PM
I'm in freakin shock:wtf20:
About what?

Ginger being a mod?

tiny1
04-10-2017, 02:11 PM
The Palomar knot is inferior...trust me...it slips.Been using it for over 50 years. I cannot remember it slipping, even one time. If it slips, it was probably tied incorrectly.
Let us see what the Pros say:

Bryan McDonough

I use the Palomar Knot (https://1source.basspro.com/index.php/component/k2/249-fishing-knot-library/323-palomar-knot) on 90 percent of my baits. Very strong knot. Use it with fluoro, mono and braid. I think it’s important to wet the line before cinching down the knot.

Keith Wilson

The Palomar Knot is likely the most common knot used in most bass fishing applications. It works very well with braid, fluorocarbon and mono – the three most common types of line. It also retains a very high “knot strength” when done properly. It’s easy to learn, as well.

Daniel Bonneson

I use the Palomar Knot for braid to hook and for drop shot applications.

Woo Daves

Palomar Knot – This is the best knot for any kind of fishing, whether it is fresh or saltwater. The Palomar Knot is by far the knot of choice for almost all applications in fresh water. I will use the Loop Knot sometimes, but if you could only have one knot, it would be without a doubt the Palomar Knot.

Peter Larmand

Palomar Knot is a quick and strong knot. I use most of the time when I want a quick strong knot on flippin’ jigs or worm hooks.

Keith Kavajecz

Palomar Knot – FireLine and Nanofil are two great lines for walleye jigging. The Palomar Knot holds great even when using these thin diameter “super lines.” Plus, in the cold weather, there is no twisting and complicated threading for this knot!

Joey Nania

The Palomar Knot is one of the very strongest and most simple knots that an angler could ever learn to tie. I use it for almost every application, except when using light-pound test fluorocarbon line. With light flourocarbon, the knot can dig in and cut your line, making other knots a better choice.

Rod Bates

Palomar Knot –I use most of the time unless it is a long bait with three treble hooks.

Terry Peacock

Palomar Knot – I use this knot for about 95 percent of the time. It's easy to tie and the knot strength is incredible.

Joe Aksamit

Palomar Knot –Very simple to tie, has 100 percent of line strength. I use this in every application I can. Standard Palomar with mono, modified (two initial loops) with braid.

Kyle Weisenburger

I like to tie a Palomar Knot when fishing braid especially, but also when throwing 15-pound or heavier monofilament or fluorocarbon. This knot is strong and reduces any slip in your tie during a hook set.

Greg Prince

The Palomar Knot is my all-around go-to knot. It is easy, quick and very strong. I use it for all my braid, mono and fluorocarbon applications down to 10-pound test.

Chuck Kinard

The Palomar Knot is the only knot I use. I have heard of people saying the Palomar had issues when using braid. But tied correctly, I have NEVER had an issue, and throw it approximately 50 percent of the time.

Jeff Aul

The Palomar Knot is my go-to knot. I use this knot 90 percent of the time. It's a quick and easy-to-tie knot that is extremely reliable!

​Kevin Revay

Just forget about the hundreds of knots out there. In my opinion, the best knots to tie are the Uni Knot for fluorocarbon and Palomar Knot for mono and braid. Both knots are very dependable and easy to tie.

I am sure you have your reasons, but the pros dispute your opinion. I have never had a fish get off because I use Palomar knots.
But, if it is all the same to you, I'll take the words of people whose knots dictate their incomes.

Midgardian
04-10-2017, 02:25 PM
This thread has gone from knotty to naughty and back to knotty.

Neo
04-10-2017, 03:15 PM
This thread has gone from knotty to naughty and back to knotty.

Reminds me of a little ditty

There was once a mathematician named Hall
Who had a hexahedronical ball
The cube of its weight, times his penis, plus eight
Was four tenths of three fifths of f**k all!

Ginger
04-10-2017, 07:55 PM
About what?

Ginger being a mod?Want to arm wrestle? I can take you.

Daily Bread
04-10-2017, 08:00 PM
My money's on the red head .

Midgardian
04-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Want to arm wrestle? I can take you.
That was...random.

Mordent
04-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Gin.
Ger.

Neo
04-11-2017, 02:29 PM
Gin.
Ger.

Just how Ginger is Ginger?

My guess is she's this red.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
04-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Just how Ginger is Ginger?

I'm in LOVE

:love4::love4::love4::love4:

Neo
04-12-2017, 03:34 PM
I'm in LOVE

:love4::love4::love4::love4:

Most women of a certain age alter their colour....even Gingers.

Puzzling Evidence
04-12-2017, 03:44 PM
just how ginger is ginger?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, HELL TO THE HElL FUCKING YAS!!!!!!

East of the Beast
04-12-2017, 03:47 PM
Careful, the legends are true.

East of the Beast
04-12-2017, 03:51 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/df/d5/0a/dfd50aa7d3781c1b9d0a47e9aa351c18.jpg (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiwrKnF55_TAhUm_4MKHd-DBrYQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F174092 341817068159%2F&psig=AFQjCNGILrieW8r3Tf7v-qyYivjfs-31EA&ust=1492116952712793)

Knightkore
04-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Vincent Van Gogh - Doctor Who? - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5pDvMWMWJ0)

usfan
04-12-2017, 04:52 PM
http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news.tops/NEmIA3m7Fk9Apo_1_b.jpg

Neo
04-12-2017, 05:15 PM
I wonder if Ginger has freckles too?

usfan
04-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Or... maybe she's an 'I love lucy' type of redhead.. :D

https://howtobearedhead.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/tumblr_ljco7igG1e1qa82tco1_500.gif

Neo
04-13-2017, 10:23 AM
Or... maybe she's an 'I love lucy' type of redhead..

Lucy sure was a beautiful young woman, she had very blue eyes, red hair, red lipstick, red nails...knockout gal.

Neo
04-18-2022, 08:54 AM
Is Ginger still a member of TPF still?

Has Covid19 claimed her?

Neo
04-18-2022, 09:01 AM
Or... maybe she's an 'I love lucy' type of redhead.. :D

https://howtobearedhead.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/tumblr_ljco7igG1e1qa82tco1_500.gif
I’ve always imagined Ginger as being like this.
https://i.postimg.cc/pXFLptHZ/ED2-CC010-A774-4-CDC-9351-8531738-B2-B6-B.jpg (https://postimg.cc/sv3rNq1Q)

BooBoo
04-18-2022, 09:33 AM
https://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/172772-The-Ban-list?p=3041296&viewfull=1#post3041296

Neo
04-18-2022, 09:41 AM
https://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/172772-The-Ban-list?p=3041296&viewfull=1#post3041296

Ahhhh ic. Ok thanks.

Neo
04-18-2022, 10:34 AM
Perhaps a Joan Holloway lookalike?

https://i.postimg.cc/jjvhLSnw/EF04-E86-C-127-C-4-D70-928-C-AF4102-E4771-A.gif (https://postimages.org/)

Ginger
04-18-2022, 01:29 PM
I'm here

just got home a little while ago

how's it going, Neo?

Neo
04-18-2022, 01:37 PM
I'm here

just got home a little while ago

how's it going, @Neo (https://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=4696)?

Its going pretty good, I’ve had a long weekend off. Raring to go and make more money tomorrow.
We should chat more and get to know each other…you know I just lurv Red headed women :love9:

Ginger
04-18-2022, 01:40 PM
I miss Mordent

I popped in to PH the other day and same cesspool and nothing but excuses for the worst administration ever TOTAL DISASTER and that place is so boring I lost interest after a few minutes that place is as small as tPF now bunch of losers, I think they've got like 15 people on it's so bad they hide their numbers
can't believe I used to waste time with those commie degenerates
they're diseased in the brain :moron:

I can't wait to vote again being at the beach we're in district 1 so that Butterfield hack is retiring and we may finally get a republican

best chance in since forever

/praying

Ginger
04-18-2022, 01:43 PM
Its going pretty good, I’ve had a long weekend off. Raring to go and make more money tomorrow.
We should chat more and get to know each other…you know I just lurv Red headed women :love9:I mod all the time y'all just don' see me on I'm invisible

I dinged Knightkore and I'm sorry he's got a time out, I like him a lot :sad1:

I luv you knightkore.......///hugs/////

Neo
04-18-2022, 02:09 PM
I mod all the time y'all just don' see me on I'm invisible

Yeah I was a naughty boy recently myself, I regret it, it was out of order and totally over the top, I don’t know what I was thinking. :sad20:

East of the Beast
04-18-2022, 02:09 PM

I luv you knightkore.......///hugs/////you only hurt the ones you love.

OldSchool
04-19-2022, 05:52 PM

Invisible or not... at least you still have your whip and know how to use it. :whip2:

Just sucks when it has to be used on someone you like.

I'll try to deserve my whippings, weather you like me or not. :laughing7:

Knightkore
04-24-2022, 12:27 PM

No worries. I ain't mad. And to show you I'm good, here is a video from one of my favorite Doctor Who shows with two of my favorite ginger actors/actresses to bring Van Gogh alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubTJI_UphPk

Neo
04-25-2022, 03:54 PM
Make it a red one.

Fake Red heads like Christina Hendricks I would imagine removes the carpet like most these days.
https://i.postimg.cc/MGCJpMYB/82-F68-F01-E101-44-A7-BDC4-34167913-D304.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

mitunsKer
05-10-2022, 05:00 AM
ich hatte Recht :) mituns

Trinnity
05-17-2022, 01:26 PM
ich hatte Recht :) mitunsYou're not right. Your rude.

Neo
05-17-2022, 05:53 PM
You're not right. Your rude.

I believe mitunsKer would say. “Ich bewundere deine schroffen Berge”

https://i.postimg.cc/KcwpdVw4/A9117-C72-4-EFC-41-DA-BF70-688-B0773-B1-B4.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Trinnity
05-17-2022, 06:55 PM
I believe mitunsKer would say. “Ich bewundere deine schroffen Berge”
Alle manner lieben ihre berge, ich weiß, dass du dein gesicht darin vergraben willst, du ungezogener junge. Deine Frau würde dir in den schlagen !!!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fb2350 0035ef9fc1edde80528c8f4f22d%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3 D11064764&f=1&nofb=1

OldSchool
05-17-2022, 07:26 PM
So much for speaking English. :geez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZxbcVmZ8u8

Neo
05-18-2022, 04:30 AM
Alle manner lieben ihre berge, ich weiß, dass du dein gesicht darin vergraben willst, du ungezogener junge. Deine Frau würde dir in den schlagen !!!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fb2350 0035ef9fc1edde80528c8f4f22d%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3 D11064764&f=1&nofb=1
We had a contract in the sticks, no hotels within 45 miles, we were over 180 miles from home so we had to stay somewhere, we sent a guy out in the van to look for accommodation for us all.
He came back and told us everything was sorted out. We finished work and drove to the digs which turned out to be a residence for people who needed looking after, the owner showed us our rooms then told us dinner would soon be ready, there was so much food for us I put on half a stone in 2 weeks.
Each evening the owner would come into the tv room and give us 4 cans of Guinness each, she’d sit and chat to us for a while and one by one my work colleagues went to their rooms.
She got up from the sofa and returned with 4 more cans of Guinness to which i thanked her for.
After a while she moved closed to me and whispered that her husband was a lot older than her and missed the intimacy of male contact, I looked at her with a smile and she buried my head into her large cleavage. I didn’t resist as you can imagine.
The next morning at breakfast not a word was said about it.

A few years after I was talking to one of our guys and he mentioned that contract and said “hey Neo, the owner seduced me quite a few times in the lounge when everybody went to bed……. I said “really?”
And there was me thinking I was the only one.