PDA

View Full Version : new (sub)forum

Trinnity
09-20-2014, 03:58 PM
You now have a "Terrorism" (subforum) category to discuss/debate all forms of terrorism and terrorists.

Matt
09-20-2014, 04:00 PM
Like most of the forum structure...it's vague. I feel like Homeland Security does and at the same time does not fit into that category.

lostbeyond
09-20-2014, 04:23 PM
Will the NSA label us terrorists for it and hand us over to the DHS? And is Gitmo well heated year-round?

goosey
09-20-2014, 04:41 PM
Thankyou Trinnity.

I weary of the obsession with islam on this forum. islamic terrorism is very far down on our list of problems as westerners.

If it's even an issue at all.

goosey
09-20-2014, 04:42 PM
Like most of the forum structure...it's vague. I feel like Homeland Security does and at the same time does not fit into that category.

It doesn't.

Trinnity
09-20-2014, 04:46 PM
Thankyou Trinnity.

I weary of the obsession with islam on this forum. islamic terrorism is very far down on our list of problems as westerners.

If it's even an issue at all.Well, it's an issue here.

goosey
09-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Well, it's an issue here.

Focus on your borders. The rest will fall into place.

Matt
09-20-2014, 06:02 PM
Focus on your borders. The rest will fall into place.

The "rest" being bombs. No, to abandon our defense is to abandon our sovereignty.

EvilObamaClone
09-20-2014, 06:05 PM
There's a forum on submarines and submariners?

How cool is that.

Still, no forum on ghosts and the supernatural.

Ah well, c'est la guerre.

Trinnity
09-20-2014, 06:55 PM
Focus on your borders. The rest will fall into place.Tell Obama that.

Trinnity
09-20-2014, 06:57 PM

How cool is that.

Ah well, c'est la guerre.It's unlikely I'll add more than one of two more, ever. The menu gets too long at a point. The focus is on politics and world affairs, so...

Virgil Jones
09-20-2014, 08:28 PM

How cool is that.

Ah well, c'est la guerre.

Otto Kretschmer comes to mind

Virgil Jones
09-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Thankyou Trinnity.

If it's even an issue at all.

Islamic Terrorism is a redundant phrase at this point. Islamists are the only game in town in terms of terrorism. Until people wake up to that fact, we are never going to be able to deal with the problem. Islam is a religion of terrorism, conquest, murder, rape, stupidity and nothing good. Get your brain around that fact Goosey

Network
09-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Terrorism is a scare tactic lie and essentially nonexistent...well, except for the fear mongering News channels, constantly terrorizing the public.

Virgil Jones
09-20-2014, 08:37 PM
Terrorism is a scare tactic lie and essentially nonexistent...well, except for the fear mongering News channels, constantly terrorizing the public.

Do you think it is a good idea to allow muzzies into western countries?

Network
09-20-2014, 08:42 PM
Do you think it is a good idea to allow muzzies into western countries?

I think outside of the nations box and consider the effects of these power/scam-driven divisions.

Guess how easy it is for foreigners to move to another land speaking a different language without the help of organized crooks called the government. Not easy.

Virgil Jones
09-20-2014, 08:50 PM
I think outside of the nations box and consider the effects of these power/scam-driven divisions.

Guess how easy it is for foreigners to move to another land speaking a different language without the help of organized crooks called the government. Not easy.

It is different with muslims. They move not to assimilate, they move to conquer. They form their own communities all over Europe, they demand Sharia law, they demand even independence from the European governments. We all need to wake up, this is a war, and Islam needs to be recognized as an invasive disease.

Network
09-20-2014, 08:56 PM
It is different with muslims. They move not to assimilate, they move to conquer. They form their own communities all over Europe, they demand Sharia law, they demand even independence from the European governments. We all need to wake up, this is a war, and Islam needs to be recognized as an invasive disease.

You can find plenty of articles about how the Muslims are treated better and given more benefits than the actual citizens of Europe.

I'm saying without the intentional agenda to bring foreigners into the arbitrary boundaries of nation-states, far less of it would be happening. And the alleged terrorists are really bad at their jobs, they're horrible at jihad.

Virgil Jones
09-20-2014, 09:09 PM
You can find plenty of articles about how the Muslims are treated better and given more benefits than the actual citizens of Europe.

I'm saying without the intentional agenda to bring foreigners into the arbitrary boundaries of nation-states, far less of it would be happening. And the alleged terrorists are really bad at their jobs, they're horrible at jihad.

No doubt that they are morons, I speak more of the power that rises from muslims taking over communities in England, France, etc. I find it funny watching the old movie Casablanca, when the French proudly sang about Marseilles, today that city is a Muslim stronghold, it may as well be Mecca

Trinnity
09-21-2014, 04:29 AM
It is different with muslims. They move not to assimilate, they move to conquer. They form their own communities all over Europe, they demand Sharia law, they demand even independence from the European governments. We all need to wake up, this is a war, and Islam needs to be recognized as an invasive disease.This is what they call "stealth Jihad". They move into new areas because countries no longer make much effort to prevent these passive invasions. Then they take over by numbers/population/births and refusing to assimilate.

It is indeed a passive invasion to slowly conquer other lands. Countries better wake up and stop this loophole in immigration policy that allows a slow takeover. The Muslims know this.

Trinnity
09-21-2014, 04:30 AM
No doubt that they are morons, I speak more of the power that rises from muslims taking over communities in England, France, etc. I find it funny watching the old movie Casablanca, when the French proudly sang about Marseilles, today that city is a Muslim stronghold, it may as well be MeccaThis is what you would call proof of passive invasion and takeover.