PDA

View Full Version : Church of England Archdeacon Under Fire: “Let’s Have Anti-Whiteness”

DonGlock26
03-25-2024, 01:15 PM
Church of England Archdeacon Under Fire: “Let’s Have Anti-Whiteness”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/screen-shot-2024-03-25-at-10.36.37-am_16x9-600x337.png

Dr Miranda Threlfall-Holmes, a Church of England archdeacon, is under fire with calls for her resignation after “anti-white” comments she made online.

Threlfall-Holmes wrote on X, “Let’s have anti whiteness, and let’s smash the patriarchy.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/church-england-archdeacon-under-fire-lets-have-anti/

The Left is genocidal towards non-progressive whites. They are just filled with hate.

DonGlock26
03-25-2024, 01:17 PM
Miranda Threlfall-Holmes@MirandaTHolmes

I went to a conference on whiteness last autumn. It was very good, very interesting and made me realise: whiteness is to race as patriarchy is to gender.

So yes, let’s have anti whiteness, & let’s smash the patriarchy.

That’s not anti-white, or anti-men, it’s anti-oppression.

https://twitter.com/MirandaTHolmes/status/1770928148999188907

The Left just wants to destroy. It's a death cult.

dinosaur
03-25-2024, 02:12 PM
I can tell, she is already trying to explain it away.

I am to the point ... She attended a "whiteness conference"?? Her, all the speakers, all the staff, all the attendees ... kick them all to the curb, each and every one. Put them on a list, where they can never ever have power over anyone, or cats and dogs too. Not now, not ever. They want to feel oppressed? Good. I'll be first in line to make sure they feel oppressed. Put them all in a mental institution, and give them the "good" drugs. They can sit around all day feeling oppressed.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
03-25-2024, 03:56 PM
As a religious authority the Church of England is a joke. Before long England will be just another Muslim country. Only 30% of the population of England professed a belief in God. If you let crackpot left wing progressive lesbian into leadership roles the decline of Christianity in England is perfectly understandable. Only 6.5% of the population of England are Muslim yet their total religious service attendance is almost the same as Christians. 930,000 Muslims vs 916,000 Christians

Big Wheeler
03-25-2024, 06:20 PM
The C of E is determined to rid its churches of anything resembling a congregation.
I suspect they have negotiated a good deal on renting churches out as mosques.Kerching.

Physics Hunter
03-26-2024, 12:55 AM
We just funded a college kid on an evangelical mission to England. They need a revival...

Old Ridge Runner
03-26-2024, 06:22 AM
I can tell, she is already trying to explain it away.

I am to the point ... She attended a "whiteness conference"?? Her, all the speakers, all the staff, all the attendees ... kick them all to the curb, each and every one. Put them on a list, where they can never ever have power over anyone, or cats and dogs too. Not now, not ever. They want to feel oppressed? Good. I'll be first in line to make sure they feel oppressed. Put them all in a mental institution, and give them the "good" drugs. They can sit around all day feeling oppressed.

If you are going to make them residents of a Happy House, put them in a comatose state and keep them in it.

Moonie
03-26-2024, 07:27 PM
I grew up very casual CofE myself and never thought it was a big thing as such.

We saw Catholics as a bit obsessive, and just sat back even more.

Personally I only ever took the teachings of the Scriptures ver seriously until I met the American whose family were very orthadox and had to tow the line as such.

Saying which I am now a member of their church (which is very conservative and teaches the Gospel properly. You can learn when needed....

Canadianeye
03-26-2024, 09:03 PM
Golden opportunity. Every white Christian should stop giving their tithes and special charity gifts to their church...no matter the denomination.

Tithe and give charity to non church organizations.

They may be innocent of this C of E imbecile, but make them come out and SAY they value the whites in their congregations.

If they don't bother to do so, you know where you stand with them. If they do come out and say, the massive amount of churches who don't agree with this simpleton, then carry on. Start sending them your tithes and charity monies.

Wheat from the chaff is biblical.

kazenatsu
03-27-2024, 01:56 AM
The Left is genocidal towards non-progressive whites. They are just filled with hate.
Usually the white women who say this want to fill themselves up with a big black ****

Thom Paine
03-27-2024, 06:48 AM
Usually the white women who say this want to fill themselves up with a big black ****
WTH is wrong with you to make such a comment ?

fercripesake!

Neo
03-28-2024, 05:54 PM
Black pudding! I love it too, an English breakfast isn't complete without the old black stuff on the plate.

ruthless terrier
03-28-2024, 06:43 PM
for me it will be oatmeal :smiley_ROFLMAO: