PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Police Arrest Reporter David Menzies at Pro-Hamas Rally for Reporting

DonGlock26
03-17-2024, 07:35 PM
Canada is Lost: Toronto Police Arrest Reporter David Menzies at Pro-Hamas Rally for Practicing Journalism (Video)

On Friday, Rebel News reporter David Menzies was arrested while trying to interview attendees at a Pro-Hamas rally in Toronto, Ontario.According to Rebel News, the arrest comes just days after the announcement of David’s lawsuit against the RCMP “for a pattern of intimidation and exclusion following shocking displays of police brutality against David.”

Rebel News reports:What transpired was a blatant disregard for civil liberties.But David was in full compliance with the law. He presented his identification upon request. We have it all on camera.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/canada-is-lost-toronto-police-arrest-reporter-david/

Videos at above link:

The Left has turned Canada into a fascist dictatorship.

dinosaur
03-17-2024, 10:57 PM
I vowed never again to visit Canada over 25 years ago. So far, I have kept that promise to myself. I got tired of their harassment a long time ago. Frankly, I have no idea how Canadians have put up with it for the last 25 years. They must all have brain freeze or something. :dontknow:

Kodiak
03-17-2024, 11:35 PM
I vowed never again to visit Canada over 25 years ago. So far, I have kept that promise to myself. I got tired of their harassment a long time ago. Frankly, I have no idea how Canadians have put up with it for the last 25 years. They must all have brain freeze or something. :dontknow:

We had a member here that was going to ride his motorcycle from Montana to Alaska around 4 or 5 years ago and couldn't cross the border because he had a DUI in the states back in the 80's. Crazy.