PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Palestinian protests ‘making London no-go zone for Jews’

DonGlock26
03-08-2024, 09:09 AM
Pro-Palestinian protests ‘making London no-go zone for Jews’

Pro-Palestinian protests are turning London into “a no-go zone for Jews”, the counter-extremism tsar said as he warned that extremist groups have “gone unchallenged for too long”.Writing for The Telegraph, Robin Simcox, the Home Office’s independent adviser on extremism, said the Government and its agencies had powers to combat extremism but had failed to tackle groups that “lurked” just below the threshold of being terrorists.

He issued the warning after Rishi Sunak urged protesters last week not to “let the extremists hijack your marches”, and with Michael Gove preparing to announce a broader definition of extremism.

Mr Simcox said the “permissive environment for radicalisation” developing in the UK meant that activities such as pro-Palestinian protests, which he said leave parts of the capital off-limits to Jews, had become “normalised”.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pro-palestinian-protests-making-london-210000065.html

Perhaps, the progressive UK gov't was jealous of France and Sweden having No-Go Zones. :dontknow:

Trinnity
03-08-2024, 09:20 AM
Cowards letting civilization die. Did these men in your Parliament ever have man cards and big boy pants? You Brits deserve better. Your historical monarchs would consider you all heathens and traitors. I don't mean to denigrate Brits- I love them. I'm saying your leaders are not representing you and are the real traitors.

Traitors!

DonGlock26
03-08-2024, 09:34 AM
Coming to the BBC soon?

https://youtu.be/SvIQaIgKiO4?si=pCd1DIhqbSQj1_m1

DonGlock26
03-08-2024, 09:35 AM
Cowards letting civilization die. Did these men in your Parliament ever have man cards and big boy pants? You Brits deserve better. Your historical monarchs would consider you all heathens and traitors. I don't mean to denigrate Brits- I love them. I'm saying your leaders are not representing you and are the real traitors.

Traitors!

Hear!! Hear!!

old dog
03-08-2024, 11:59 AM
You don't need a Muslim majority to turn you into a Sharia State, a substantial voting block will guarantee a slippery slope.

Big Wheeler
03-08-2024, 12:15 PM
The threat of islam has been lurking close to the surface for years but successive governments,the establishment and the useful idiots said nothing for fear of upsetting them.Since George Galloway's election the islamics themselves have been emboldened and are now protesting all over the country as well as London.The only reason they have not taken over parliament is that they cannot raise sufficient numbers yet.It's only a question of time.Our police could enforce the laws we already have but there's more chance of me flying to the moon on a unicorn ballon.
Our politicians? Big boy pants?Think greedy liars instead.We peasants would never be in their thoughts were it not for occasional elections.

Moonie
03-08-2024, 06:36 PM
Is Coney Hatch Lane (London) the new Wailing Wall?