PDA

View Full Version : Galloway Wins UK Special Election With Appeal to Muslim Vote

DonGlock26
03-01-2024, 09:05 AM
This has always been the Left's plan- use migrants to seize power.

‘This is For Gaza’: Far-Left Populist Wins UK Special Election With Appeal to Muslim Vote

Veteran far-left campaigner ‘Gaza George’ Galloway declared both Labour and the Conservatives “are two sides of the same backside” who got “well and truly spanked” as he won the Rochdale by-election.Former Labour MP Galloway thanked God for his victory and warned establishment parties in the UK that it isn’t just “bitterly angry” Muslims supporting his ideas, but millions of others as well as he said Keir Starmer’s Labour Party is “on notice”.

The hard-left populist, rebranded from ‘Gorgeous George’ for having been best known for his complex and very active love life now calls himself ‘Gaza George’ and has since made a career out of his very devotion to Palestine and representing a series of seats across the country by appealing to the interests of Muslim voters. He won a comfortable 39.7 per cent of the vote in Thursday’s by-election (special election), pulling comfortably ahead of the party of government the Conservatives who achieved 12 per cent, and Labour who got just 7.7 per cent for a candidate they’d disowned.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/03/01/this-is-for-gaza-far-left-special-election-win-after-courting-muslim-vote/

Common
03-01-2024, 09:50 AM
Thats what theyre doing right here Obama/Biden

dinosaur
03-01-2024, 10:02 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: Ok, I can explain this one! "Gorgeous George"? With a "complex and very active sex life"??? :wtf20:

We all know the British just love their good, spicy, old fashioned sex scandals, and it has been quite a while since they had a really really big one. I'm kinda sorta thinking the Brits are getting a bit of a longing for another big one, and just voted to get what they really really want!

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

old dog
03-01-2024, 12:29 PM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: Ok, I can explain this one! "Gorgeous George"? With a "complex and very active sex life"??? :wtf20:

We all know the British just love their good, spicy, old fashioned sex scandals, and it has been quite a while since they had a really really big one. I'm kinda sorta thinking the Brits are getting a bit of a longing for another big one, and just voted to get what they really really want!

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

In the old days they liked their salacious sex scandals but didn't elect them instead drove them out of office ... Profumo & Christine Keeler.

Neo
03-01-2024, 02:01 PM
Saddam Hussein
It was just four years after the Gulf War, sparked by Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait, when Mr Galloway met Saddam Hussein in 1994.
During the heavily-criticised meeting with Iraq’s then leader he was recorded telling the dictator: “Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability” https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/george-galloway-rochdale-crazy-saddam-big-brother-b2505309.html

George Galloway.... for the gullible voter!