PDA

View Full Version : BBC employee called Jewish people ‘Nazis’ and whites ‘parasites’

DonGlock26
02-02-2024, 10:07 AM
BBC employee called Jewish people ‘Nazis’ and whites ‘parasites’

A senior BBC employee branded Jewish people “Nazis” and white people “parasites” in a string of social media posts.The BBC has been informed of statements made online by Dawn Queva, who is a scheduling coordinator at BBC Three, according to her online profile.

Posts made on her Facebook page include calling Jewish people “Nazi apartheid parasites” that funded a “holohoax”.Her posts repeatedly attack white people, calling them a “virus” and “mutant invader species”.

Ms Queva, whose location is listed as London on her Linkedin profile, also brands the UK “bigoted” and “genocidal” and claims white Europeans are “melanin-recessive parasites”.

https://news.yahoo.com/bbc-employee-called-jewish-people-193927716.html

The BBC will probably promote her.

teeceetx
02-02-2024, 10:12 AM
Virulent racists need to be eradicated.

dinosaur
02-02-2024, 10:34 AM
:thinking: These are the people in the MSM saying "white supremacy" is a threat to world civilization. :geez:

Funny how we never hear of any of these "white supremacists" or Jews in powerful positions in the media or politics, spewing this kind of hatred against other groups. :dontknow: I suppose this Dawn Queva lady is just another nobody in a the overall scheme of things, but it would be interesting to hear, from her perspective, what occurred in her life, why she holds such hatred against Jews and white people. :dontknow:

Freewill
02-02-2024, 10:52 AM
Virulent racists need to be eradicated.
Who's going to pick who is a racist, I am sure your definition, and mine, differ 180 degrees from this reporters.

teeceetx
02-02-2024, 11:07 AM
White's are a mutant invader species???!!!!

Oh really?

Explain then, how it was WHITE countries of the Western World that created societies that had the highest standard of living on the planet, and that were responsible for countless technological achievements.

An entire continent of her fellow Blacks sits today, centuries behind the White Western World.

Seems to me that it is the Blacks that are the mutant invader species.

DonGlock26
02-02-2024, 11:33 AM
:thinking: These are the people in the MSM saying "white supremacy" is a threat to world civilization. :geez:

Funny how we never hear of any of these "white supremacists" or Jews in powerful positions in the media or politics, spewing this kind of hatred against other groups. :dontknow: I suppose this Dawn Queva lady is just another nobody in a the overall scheme of things, but it would be interesting to hear, from her perspective, what occurred in her life, why she holds such hatred against Jews and white people. :dontknow:
Probably started in the schools. Maybe, she watched the BBC too much? :dontknow:

Crusader
02-02-2024, 11:54 AM
By looking at her pic I think it’s safe to say the majority of her DNA is white European, if she really feels that way. She should exterminate herself.

Big Wheeler
02-02-2024, 12:01 PM

Oh really?

Explain then, how it was WHITE countries of the Western World that created societies that had the highest standard of living on the planet, and that were responsible for countless technological achievements.

An entire continent of her fellow Blacks sits today, centuries behind the White Western World.

Seems to me that it is the Blacks that are the mutant invader species.

Remind me ? Who were the black Vasco da Gama,Ferdinand Magellan,Christopher Columbus,etc ? One of them could have sallied forth in a dug out tree trunk,I suppose.

Neo
02-02-2024, 12:07 PM
Probably started in the schools. Maybe, she watched the BBC too much? :dontknow:

The BBC only caters for Lovies and woke loving viewers, normal people give it a wide berth…..except for MOTD Saturday night.

Rutabaga
02-02-2024, 12:27 PM
nasty little negress...

12icer
02-02-2024, 03:51 PM
She was born and had a clean chalk board then the first day she lived she was looked at and seen as a burden to the world by some, another d**n black kid for us to have to support, others saw her as a wonderful gift from God (which all children are), others still saw her as another opportunity to foster hatred and conflict within the community so they could use it to their advantage.

She went to a school, we are sure that school was staffed by people who were paid to maintain a certain regimen of social structure and molding of the students to the desired psychosocial individual to fill the intended spots opened for them.

Her spot was that of an angry black female indoctrinated to believe that she was somehow mistreated by white people.

To Her whites seem to have everything she had to work hard for just because they were white and they did nothing to deserve it.

Of course whites tried to prevent her and all other people who were not white from being able to better themselves she learned that in school.

So are the whites she sees bigots and racist or is she?

I for one don't give a shit what color a person is, I do care how they act and will react to it immediately, but I know people of all colors race
matters greatly to.

When I first went to work for one company all of the large black crew I worked for were older black men who called themselves the N word.

I asked why they did that of one of the black foremen when he said "We know what we are"! and I said "Hell'!!!!! He thought it was funny.

There is an agenda in the world, it will be fulfilled or those who are driving it will be destroyed.

This has been going on since before I was born and I have known about it for quite a long time as do many, most people of the world when told have just passed any mention of it off as impossible and just pure BS.

We all know about the millions of conspiracy tin foil hat theories don't we, So with that I say it is just BS and impossible isn't it.

Have a great afternoon and a great weekend. HEHEHEH.

WarriorRob
02-02-2024, 05:32 PM
Could you imagine if this person was White and said Jews are parasites and blacks are freeloaders, just saying:dontknow:

FamousGrouse
02-06-2024, 10:09 PM
BBC, the same network that allowed Jimmy Savile to rape people. They knew about it and covered it up.
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Jimmy-Savile

Madison
02-11-2024, 12:37 PM
BBC, the same network that allowed Jimmy Savile to rape people. They knew about it and covered it up.
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Jimmy-Savile

Shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz2KJgYAnRI

Northern Rivers
02-12-2024, 04:48 AM

Oh really?

Seems to me that it is the Blacks that are the mutant invader species.There is a penchant for internecine crime in that community. Not just in the US...but, as said, in Africa. The whole freakin' slave trade was driven by coastal tribes raiding the inlanders and selling them to (primarily) Dutch slavers for bling.