PDA

View Full Version : Halfwit Prince Harry and rictus-grinning wife Meghan are like two....

Moonie
01-19-2024, 09:40 PM
Halfwit Prince Harry and rictus-grinning wife Meghan are like two stupid but adorable pets trapped in the tumble dryer

Why King Charles' health scare could save lives

Colin Robertson

Published: 22:33, 19 Jan 2024 in the Sun

GOOD old Harry and Meghan, continuing to deliver the goods as another batch of “their truth” turns out to be complete b*****ks.

Mugging off the Queen by pretending she’d given the royal thumbs-up to pinching her nickname takes some next-level chutzpah.

I’ve lost count of the cobblers they’ve spewed about themselves and all those beastly people who have made their gilded lives so miserable.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/royals/25426315/halfwit-prince-harry-meghan-markle-colin-robertson/

Moonie
01-19-2024, 09:41 PM
If the Sun don't like you Harry then you've lost the thread. Or your half-brother is getting fed up?

Camp
01-20-2024, 06:44 AM
Rictus grinning wife...LOL.

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Neo
01-20-2024, 07:28 AM
Harry is the No2 son, he's always known he was the spare, even educated differently, treated differently, his brother William had a day with just the Queen every week when growing up, that's got to have an effect on you mentally. Harry has been left feeling inferior and his emotions have manifested on him a personality of being overlooked in every aspect of his life.

QuaseMarco
01-20-2024, 07:32 AM
Harry is the No2 son, he's always known he was the spare, even educated differently, treated differently, his brother William had a day with just the Queen every week when growing up, that's got to have an effect on you mentally. Harry has been left feeling inferior and his emotions have manifested on him a personality of being overlooked in every aspect of his life.
I guess it's because he got the short end of the DNA.

Poor underprivileged Harry.

Neo
01-20-2024, 07:43 AM
I guess it's because he got the short end of the DNA.

Poor underprivileged Harry.
Actually as a no2 son I understand part of his angst.

QuaseMarco
01-20-2024, 07:48 AM
Actually as a no2 son I understand part of his angst.

Yeah..... like my brother. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Neo
01-20-2024, 08:12 AM
Yeah..... like my brother. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Unless you've been brought up in a household with an older brother you'd know there is a pecking order, it's a very regimented thing, there is no thing that can alter the way it is.

QuaseMarco
01-20-2024, 08:21 AM
Unless you've been brought up in a household with an older brother you'd know there is a pecking order, it's a very regimented thing, there is no thing that can alter the way it is.

Well it was just me and my younger brother. He was jealous of my intelligence.
I know....That's not saying much.... I set myself up for that one. Ha ha

Neo
01-20-2024, 08:32 AM
Well it was just me and my younger brother. He was jealous of my intelligence.
I know....That's not saying much.... I set myself up for that one. Ha ha

I inherited everything from my brother once he'd worn it, a new bicycle? Sure you can have you brothers. Rugby boots? you have your brothers. Everything was hand me downs.

QuaseMarco
01-20-2024, 08:42 AM
I inherited everything from my brother once he'd worn it, a new bicycle? Sure you can have you brothers. Rugby boots? you have your brothers. Everything was hand me downs.
Well it wasn't exactly that way for us. But what my brother did after I left home was steal my book reports and hand them in as his work.

Neo
01-20-2024, 08:54 AM
Well it wasn't exactly that way for us. But what my brother did after I left home was steal my book reports and hand them in as his work.

That wouldn't have worked for me, he was the shire handwriting champion, my writing was spider scrawl.

Morton
01-20-2024, 09:25 AM

I was the firstborn in my family and I have two younger sisters. Almost everything that I got as a child was hand-me-downs from all my older male cousins.

Truthfully, it never upset me. I don’t know why?! Maybe it was because I thought they all had some pretty cool stuff.

Fast forward years and I have two kids of my own. My daughter “inherited” all of her older brother’s play clothes and a lot of toys. We obviously didn’t let her go out in public with those clothes, but it sure saved a lot of money, let me tell you! And if she destroyed them somehow, nobody cared.

But there is some sibling rivalry even as they enter their 30s, so maybe we screwed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

teeceetx
01-20-2024, 10:48 AM
Sorry, can't quite generate any empathy for an entitled moron like Harry or his half-wit wife.

Neo
01-20-2024, 10:56 AM
Sorry, can't quite generate any empathy for an entitled moron like Harry or his half-wit wife.
Poor Harry has had a warped upbringing that's for certain, his whole life has been poked, prodded for all to see, he's been seen as a goldfish in a bowl.
Educational wise he's as thick as two short blanks, he wasn't academic in the slightest. The world paparazzi followed him and his mother everywhere, he hated his life, clearly you can see he is damaged goods. As damaged goods he'd be attracted by someone else who was. (Megan)

mr claws
01-20-2024, 11:17 AM
Well, Harry is going to be inducted as a "Living Legend of Aviation" by the Hollyweird crowd, so he can wave that incomparable honor under his brother's nose. :smiley_ROFLMAO: Prince Harry to be recognised as a Living Legend Of Aviation at ceremony in Beverly Hills (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/prince-harry-recognised-living-legend-173934013.html)

Neo
01-20-2024, 11:24 AM
Well, Harry is going to be inducted as a "Living Legend of Aviation" by the Hollyweird crowd, so he can wave that incomparable honor under his brother's nose. :smiley_ROFLMAO: Prince Harry to be recognised as a Living Legend Of Aviation at ceremony in Beverly Hills (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/prince-harry-recognised-living-legend-173934013.html)

Lovie ego massaging, that's all.

QuaseMarco
01-20-2024, 11:43 AM
Poor Harry has had a warped upbringing that's for certain, his whole life has been poked, prodded for all to see, he's been seen as a goldfish in a bowl.
Educational wise he's as thick as two short blanks, he wasn't academic in the slightest. The world paparazzi followed him and his mother everywhere, he hated his life, clearly you can see he is damaged goods. As damaged goods he'd be attracted by someone else who was. (Megan)

Megan is a woke American opportunist.

Madison
01-22-2024, 02:46 PM
I really dont care about the 2 of them and more
Same for Andrew

Moonie
01-22-2024, 07:36 PM
Half-Royal 'Prince' Harry morelike!

At least Andrew had the taste for the Ferguson girl (and sorry, but I met her at an Army dinner-evening). Please don't ask for my opinion of the Spencer nightmare!

Neo
01-23-2024, 02:29 AM
Half-Royal 'Prince' Harry morelike!

At least Andrew had the taste for the Ferguson girl (and sorry, but I met her at an Army dinner-evening). Please don't ask for my opinion of the Spencer nightmare!
A ginger haired wife is appealing I suppose?

FamousGrouse
01-23-2024, 10:07 PM
I cannot stand Harry and Meghan. They always complain and like to play victim.