PDA

View Full Version : UFO's - you think they arent hiding anything

UKSmartypants
08-05-2023, 08:11 AM
Heres the experience of the British UFO research website ufoidentified.co.uk

Out of the 49 requests we sent out to the police only 6 English police sources returned any information of reports. 20,680 requests were completely withheld, 742 of them were considered “vexatious”, so basically we're annoying, well excuse us for being serious researchers. 171 were repeated, if they answered us the first time we wouldn’t have to repeat them, are you seeing a pattern here? 14,256 were considered under “other exemptions” which I take to mean they couldn’t even be bothered coming up with a decent reason to deny us the information requested. 1,713 were waiting to be processed and 14,338 were unresolved. Hmmmm?

Thats why definitive proof is hard to get. Its a conspiracy of silence, but that then makes you wonder WHY they are hiding the truth?

UFO Identified - Ufo Sighting, Uap, Ufo Database, Ufo Sighting (https://ufoidentified.co.uk/)

Neo
08-05-2023, 08:33 AM
Hang on me old fruit; you are a scientifically minded individual, you understand the vast distances of space, the sheer dangers of space travel, the complexity of galaxy exploration speeds needed.

It's unthinkable for me to believe in aliens visiting this planet, and I consider those that do believe are naive dreamers.

Crusader
08-05-2023, 08:51 AM
They have to hide the truth, if everyday people knew that we are being visited regularly by little green men that are going to abduct annd examine you (anal probe anybody!!). We’d all freak out, take me to your leader. Hell I’ll take your freaky little green perverted ass to my 12 gauge bitch.

Old Ridge Runner
08-05-2023, 09:33 AM
Heres the experience of the British UFO research website ufoidentified.co.uk

Thats why definitive proof is hard to get. Its a conspiracy of silence, but that then makes you wonder WHY they are hiding the truth?

UFO Identified - Ufo Sighting, Uap, Ufo Database, Ufo Sighting (https://ufoidentified.co.uk/)

I think they are hiding the truth is b3cause they have some sort of weapon that they don't want our enemies to know about. Something that has the power of a nuke without the radiation.

Neo
08-05-2023, 11:20 AM
Can we have a poll on this?

Who does believe in aliens?

Kodiak
08-05-2023, 11:52 AM
Hang on me old fruit; you are a scientifically minded individual, you understand the vast distances of space, the sheer dangers of space travel, the complexity of galaxy exploration speeds needed.

It's unthinkable for me to believe in aliens visiting this planet, and I consider those that do believe are naive dreamers.

Judgemental much?

I am indifferent on UFO's or other life outside our solar system. I just don't know. Without actual proof I am skeptical of conspiracy theories, but I am also not so naive to discount the fact it is possible we are not the only living things in this vast universe or that they have visited here. I certainly don't berate those that do believe. It's their choice just like believing in God.

UKSmartypants
08-05-2023, 11:54 AM

WHo says you have to travel faster than light to cross the galaxy. You can warp spacetime instead, its perfectly possible, it doesnt violate any of Einstiens Field equations, and a guy called Alcubierre has even done the maths and devised a theoretical design for a Warp Drive, called the Alcubierre Drive

We cant build it with the current technology we have, but then in 1880 they couldnt have built passenger jets, the Space Shuttle of maglev trains. So thats no objection. The fact is human knowledge never decreases and we never lose any knowledge, we only learn more an more, and our technology gets more sophisticated by the day. So at soem point we will have the technology to travel across the galaxy.

One thousand years in our evolution is nothing, weve been at it 10 million years. Compare our technology to the people of 1000 AD, now imaging what aliens who are 1000 years ahead of us have got, bearing in mind technological process follows logarithmic curve.

UKSmartypants
08-05-2023, 11:59 AM
I think they are hiding the truth is b3cause they have some sort of weapon that they don't want our enemies to know about. Something that has the power of a nuke without the radiation.

Maybe not even that. maybe they have made contact and have earth made UFO's squirreled away, and they have a nefarious purpose for them. Maybe they traded advanced knowledge in exchange for turnign a blind eye to alien abduction, theres over 1 million reported cases of alien abduction since 1947. They cant all be imagining it.

Whats the best way to create one world government? What would scare everyone on the planet enough to unite against a threat, even it it was a false flag. What if someone has a fleet of earth built ufos, from reverse engineered alien wrecks. Wouldnt a fake Alien Invasion just be perfect to sweep away democracy and sieze power across the planet under the pretence of 'defending ' it?

Neo
08-05-2023, 12:42 PM
We developed too early in this galaxies development for there to be other civilisations on other planets to contact us.
https://www.universetoday.com/130125/arrive-early-universes-life-party/

old dog
08-05-2023, 12:46 PM

Been watching old X-files re-runs again, have ya?

old dog
08-05-2023, 12:50 PM
We developed too early in this galaxies development for there to be other civilisations on other planets to contact us.

The article they cited looks interesting.

from arxiv.org: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1606.08448v2.pdf

UKSmartypants
08-05-2023, 01:06 PM

its only a theory.....not one i subscribe to, like Steady State or Out of Africa

UKSmartypants
08-05-2023, 01:07 PM

I know the theory. Grabby Aliens and the Dark Forest Scenario is related to it.

Neo
08-05-2023, 01:12 PM

From that article I gleaned even the Earths chances of life forming from a sun like Earth was 0.1%
Also it's a high probability that life formed (single cell to multi cell) from some random event.

UKSmartypants
08-05-2023, 02:38 PM
From that article I gleaned even the Earths chances of life forming from a sun like Earth was 0.1%
Also it's a high probability that life formed (single cell to multi cell) from some random event.

right but 0.1% in a universe with trillions of planets.....you do the maths....it effectively an infinite universe. Events with even astonishingly unlikely odds will occur multiple times

Neo
08-05-2023, 02:56 PM
Radio signal from Earth have been travelling in the Milky Way galaxy for a long time, however! By 2029 signals could be received by Earth from civilisations the radio waves have reached and they have replied.

In my own personal opinion we are alone in the immediate position we are travelling in the galaxy, we are swirling around in a very quiet part of the Milky Way.

In other words I'm not denying the faint possibility of other life forms, but intelligent industrial planets with bipedal life forms? Forget it.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2371222-alien-messages-responding-to-nasa-signals-could-reach-us-by-2029/Or

Radio signals sent to NASA spacecraft could have already reached four neighbouring star systems, and if any aliens tried to respond, we might hear from them within a few years from now

Old Ridge Runner
08-06-2023, 08:32 AM
Been watching old X-files re-runs again, have ya?

Nope, the other one with Lorne Greene. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

UKSmartypants
08-06-2023, 10:12 AM
Radio signal from Earth have been travelling in the Milky Way galaxy for a long time, however! By 2029 signals could be received by Earth from civilisations the radio waves have reached and they have replied.

In my own personal opinion we are alone in the immediate position we are travelling in the galaxy, we are swirling around in a very quiet part of the Milky Way.

In other words I'm not denying the faint possibility of other life forms, but intelligent industrial planets with bipedal life forms? Forget it.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2371222-alien-messages-responding-to-nasa-signals-could-reach-us-by-2029/Or

Radio signals sent to NASA spacecraft could have already reached four neighbouring star systems, and if any aliens tried to respond, we might hear from them within a few years from now

Aliens on stars 80 light years away are still watching I Love Lucy........

crayons
08-06-2023, 10:57 AM
Stuff's been flyin around out there since the beginning of time...

I've seen 100's of 'orbs' on the outskirts of New Orleans Parish and NE of Baton Rouge...

One big bright 'orb' flew real close beside my car one night and all the lights blew like flash-bulbs and fried the wiring...never could git that car to run right again.

Do we need the 'gubmint' ta save us from flyin-demons? ""NO""

All that's needed is individual discernment...IMO, I suspect today that man has created hybrid-human-aliens to fly man made crafts to
to deceive humans and create chaos to usher in the 'anti-christ'

We also know that thousands of years ago there were supernatural
beings (bastard-spirits) giants and hybrids @

https://www.sheabrewer.com/the-dead-sea-scrolls-reveal-secrets-about-earthly-giants-demons.html

Oceander
08-06-2023, 11:01 AM

Most television and radio signals have become too weak to be picked up long before then. More likely, the only thing they might pick up would be cold war radar transmissions like the old Soviet Duga radar (a/k/a the Woodpecker).

Neo
08-06-2023, 11:08 AM
Aliens that live near stars 80 light years away (but I know what you mean)

But the fact we might be receiving summat in 2030 will create even more funding for SETI

Dos Equis
08-06-2023, 11:58 AM
Can we have a poll on this?

Who does believe in aliens?
I appear to be an alien

I no longer recognize my country and government.

But I'm worse off cuz I have no planet to run off to.

HonestJoe
08-06-2023, 12:27 PM
Heres the experience of the British UFO research website ufoidentified.co.ukThat isn't evidence of anyone hiding anything though. The response an FOI request gets is going to depend on exactly what it is asking for and how it is presented. Most "normal" FOI request will be quite specific and straight-forwards but anything in this area is likely to be more complex and involved. If they're contacting the police asking for something like "any reports and investigations involving UFOs in the last year", that is going to involve a vast amount of effort to search for, process and compile. If they're asking for details of a specific incident it would be a very different prospect.

Of course, the website also has a vested interest in having lots of FOI requests rejected because that allows them to spin up exactly this kind of empty speculation with very little effort.

Thats why definitive proof is hard to get. Its a conspiracy of silence, but that then makes you wonder WHY they are hiding the truth?Definitive proof of what exactly? We already know lots of people experience UFO sightings, many of which will be reported to the authorities. We also know that the vast majority of those sightings have perfectly mundane explanations. If you want to "prove" something, you need to establish what you're trying to "prove" first.

UKSmartypants
08-06-2023, 12:42 PM
That isn't evidence of anyone hiding anything though. The response an FOI request gets is going to depend on exactly what it is asking for and how it is presented. Most "normal" FOI request will be quite specific and straight-forwards but anything in this area is likely to be more complex and involved. If they're contacting the police asking for something like "any reports and investigations involving UFOs in the last year", that is going to involve a vast amount of effort to search for, process and compile. If they're asking for details of a specific incident it would be a very different prospect.

Of course, the website also has a vested interest in having lots of FOI requests rejected because that allows them to spin up exactly this kind of empty speculation with very little effort.
Definitive proof of what exactly? We already know lots of people experience UFO sightings, many of which will be reported to the authorities. We also know that the vast majority of those sightings have perfectly mundane explanations. If you want to "prove" something, you need to establish what you're trying to "prove" first.

Ah theres the flaw in your post

"the vast majority of those sightings have perfectly mundane explanations. "

They dont. Thats why they are called Unidentified Flying Objects. Some of the deniers attempts to 'explain' them are more ridiculous and absurd than they claim the ufo label is.

The vast majority defy explanation, and a percentage, about 10% present, based on the evidence, overwhelmingly as alien intelligently controlled objects, because they have undeniable proof, such as the UFO that disarmed the 40 minuteman missiles at Malmstrom AFB, or thge Rendelsham Forest UFO, or the ufo they armed and 4 Soviet ICBM and entered the launch codes by remote, Ive already posted a couple of dozen examples with no other explanation than they must be controlled by alien intelligence. The fact some of them can perform aerial maneuvers that are impossible with our technology , and involve G forces that would turn a human into gel cant be ignored, or explained

Your proposition, in the face of the one million or so UFO sightings since 1945, the 1 million alien abduction reports , and the 200,000 MIB reports, simply doesn't stand up. especially on top of the extraordinary lengths the authorities have gone to in 70 years to shut down debate on the subject, including intimidating witness, and THEN they do a complete u turn, admit they DO exist, release videos of immaculate, impeccably documented military encounters, and then set up a "Space Corps" to 'protect against external threats" (why would that do and say that?) and then advise Japan to do the same?

I repeat, the vast tsunami evidence you are ignoring practically puts you in the 'denialism' category. Lets see you explain the Malmstrom AFB encounter, for example

https://www.cufon.org/cufon/malmstrom/malm1.htm

crayons
08-06-2023, 01:24 PM
they have undeniable proof, such as the UFO that disarmed the 40 minuteman missiles at Malmstrom AFB, or thge Rendelsham Forest UFO, or the ufo they armed and 4 Soviet ICBM and entered the launch codes by remote,

^ ^ ^
If we can communicate with deep-water-sub's, we could do this as well. They make & test new stuff at Groom Lake, SkunkWorks etc.

There's been plenty of chatter over the past 80+ years about retrieval's and back-engineering...But I don't pay any attention to
this latest UFO hype...seems contrived.

Enemedia rolls this stuff out when the criminal-luci's need a distraction and "when all else fails they take us war"

Oceander
08-06-2023, 01:47 PM
If there are this many aliens visiting the Earth, that implies that it's not that difficult to make the trip, so why haven't we seen one or more traders landing on the commons and opening up shop to the public?

UKSmartypants
08-06-2023, 04:25 PM
If there are this many aliens visiting the Earth, that implies that it's not that difficult to make the trip, so why haven't we seen one or more traders landing on the commons and opening up shop to the public?

Because we probably have nothing to offer them. You see ants on the ground, do you go over and try talking to them? If they are smart enough to get across the galaxy, then we are a stupid as apes to them. When was the last time you stopped to chat to an ape, as you chopped his rainforest down ?

UKSmartypants
08-06-2023, 04:28 PM
^ ^ ^
If we can communicate with deep-water-sub's, we could do this as well. They make & test new stuff at Groom Lake, SkunkWorks etc.

There's been plenty of chatter over the past 80+ years about retrieval's and back-engineering...But I don't pay any attention to
this latest UFO hype...seems contrived.

Enemedia rolls this stuff out when the criminal-luci's need a distraction and "when all else fails they take us war"

you clearly havent read the account of the encounter, and i gtee the Americans do not posses glowing spherical vehicles with antigravity and the ability to disarm ICBM's via a glowing beam, and the ability to fly off instantly

Neo
08-06-2023, 04:31 PM
For the purpose of the 2,000 planets within 50 light years of Earth, Wandel’s own Drake estimates put the number of worlds harboring extant, intelligent life at between zero and just a few.

The word Extant means (surviving..still in existence)

Neo
08-06-2023, 04:34 PM
you clearly havent read the account of the encounter, and i gtee the Americans do not posses glowing spherical vehicles with antigravity and the ability to disarm ICBM's via a glowing beam, and the ability to fly off instantly

A computer malfunction…a magnetic storm effecting magnetic fields, human error, testing shut down protocols.

UKSmartypants
08-06-2023, 04:41 PM
For the purpose of the 2,000 planets within 50 light years of Earth, Wandel’s own Drake estimates put the number of worlds harboring extant, intelligent life at between zero and just a few.

The word Extant means (surviving..still in existence)

50 light years is nothing, the galaxy alone is 250,000 light years across

Neo
08-06-2023, 04:46 PM
50 light years is nothing, the galaxy alone is 250,000 light years across
50 light years equals 300 trillion miles. It’s inconceivable to even think about distances of this magnitude.

Edited*
Once again; 1 light year is ….. 6billion billion miles = 6,000,000,000,000miles

UKSmartypants
08-06-2023, 04:51 PM
A computer malfunction…a magnetic storm effecting magnetic fields, human error, testing shut down protocols.
No. No it wasnt, you directly contradicting the multiple witness who experienced it, Total denialism. Go and read the eye witness accounts of the dozens of men who were there including the Flight Commander.

This is typical of the denialists,. ignore ALL eye witness accounts and makeup some spurious entirely ridiculous and unsustainable 'explanation'. You offering is an insult to my intelligence, and an insult to the men who were thier, because you are calling them liars. And there was no 'magnetic storm' taking place. No one has ever reported or mentioned such a thing. And the Base commander said that the system was taken apart and thoroughly checked after and no faults were found, and that in 30 years hes never even seen two missile go offline line alone ten.

Ill re post some of the eye witness sworn statements, because you clearly didn't read them

DocumentCloud (https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/9329-malmstrom-ufo-testimonials)

.........He also stated that a UFO had been hovering over the site. Figel recalls thinking the guard must have been drinking something. However, now other missiles started to go off alert in rapid succession! Within seconds, the entire flight of ten ICBMs was down All of their missiles reported a "No-Go" condition. One by one across the board, each missile had became inoperable. When the checklist procedure had been completed for each missile site, it was discovered that each of the missiles had gone off alert status due to a Guidance and Control (G&C) System fault. Power had not been lost to the sites; the missiles simply were not operational because, for some unexplainable reason, each of their guidance and control systems had malfunctioned.

Two Security Alert Teams (SAT, "strike teams") were dispatched from Echo to those sites where the maintenance crews were present. Figel had not informed the strike teams that one of the on- site guards had reported a UFO. On arrival at the LF’s, the SAT reported back to that UFOs had been seen hovering over each of the two sites by all of the maintenance and security personnel present at each site.

Kaminski stated that after all tests were done, : “There were no significant failures, engineering data or findings that would explain how ten missiles were knocked off alert,” and “…there was no technical explanation that could explain the event.” The most that could be done was to reproduce the effects by introducing a 10 volt pulse onto a data line. Another Boeing Company engineer on the team, Robert Rigert, came up with this pulse that repeated the shutdown effects 80% of the time, but only when directly injected at the logic coupler. No explanation could be found for a source of such a pulse or "noise" occurring in the field and getting inside the shielded missile system equipment.
Others on the engineering team checked other possibilities. Lightning and problems in the commercial power system were acquitted as the source of the problem. William Dutton, another Boeing Company engineer, checked commercial power interruptions and transients, and stated: “No anomalies were found in this area.”
https://www.cufon.org/cufon/malmstrom/malm1.htm

UKSmartypants
08-06-2023, 05:04 PM
50 light years equals 300 trillion miles. It’s inconceivable to even think about distances of this magnitude.

Edited*
Once again; 1 light year is ….. 6billion billion miles = 6,000,000,000,000miles

i dont see the point of this line of argument Neo. You[re fixed on this concept that we today, with our current tech, cant fly those sort of distances, which is perfectly true . But you dont know what we will discover in the future. No one would have believed you in 1880 if you had told them in 1980 you could get from New York to London in 3 hours. . Its pointless to declare something impossible, in 1880, everything in the world today would have seemed impossible, The thing that is proven to be true is that all human knowledge increases, and in increasing at an exponential rate, and everything in the past that people have declared impossible has proven not to be so. You simply do not know what we might learn in the future to enable stellar or galactic travel. We already have the theoretical basis for warp travel, we just dont have the tech, the same position we were in in 1880 and passenger jet travel. You dont need FTL to traverse these distances, you just need to fold or warp space. And if you are folding or warping space, the measurement of distance and time become immaterial.

Neo
08-06-2023, 05:52 PM
i dont see the point of this line of argument Neo. You[re fixed on this concept that we today, with our current tech, cant fly those sort of distances, which is perfectly true . But you dont know what we will discover in the future. No one would have believed you in 1880 if you had told them in 1980 you could get from New York to London in 3 hours. . Its pointless to declare something impossible, in 1880, everything in the world today would have seemed impossible, The thing that is proven to be true is that all human knowledge increases, and in increasing at an exponential rate, and everything in the past that people have declared impossible has proven not to be so. You simply do not know what we might learn in the future to enable stellar or galactic travel. We already have the theoretical basis for warp travel, we just dont have the tech, the same position we were in in 1880 and passenger jet travel. You dont need FTL to traverse these distances, you just need to fold or warp space. And if you are folding or warping space, the measurement of distance and time become immaterial.
The common agreement is we probably developed very early into a life form capable of present day industrial, nuclear capability.
We are unique, you as a scientific minded individual, you must agree the great silence is there to be proved otherwise?

UKSmartypants
08-06-2023, 07:00 PM
The common agreement is we probably developed very early into a life form capable of present day industrial, nuclear capability.
We are unique, you as a scientific minded individual, you must agree the great silence is there to be proved otherwise?

No it not a common agreement, there[s alternative theories , eg the Dark forest scenario, and Loud Grabby Aliens

And absence of evidence isnt evidence of absence in science - except there isnt absence of evidence, theres UFO sightings and abduction reports every month

And again they simply may use technology to communicate and move we are totally unaware of and therefore unable to perceive. Lost tribes in the Amazon have no idea the rest are here, because they dont have the technology to perceive us - they dont have radio, tv or the internet. So they dont know about the rest of humanity. They could use quantum entanglement to send communications, and forms of folding space, and dyson spheres....you dont know.

Northern Rivers
08-06-2023, 08:33 PM
They are us.

Neo
08-07-2023, 01:22 AM
They are us.
Go steady on the Penfolds Shiraz mate! :)

Northern Rivers
08-07-2023, 01:49 AM
Go steady on the Penfolds Shiraz mate! :)I've posted multiple times that we have a hominin cousin that achieved high science well before the last Ice Age. That's who they are.....:headbang:

HonestJoe
08-07-2023, 05:00 AM
They dont. Thats why they are called Unidentified Flying Objects. Some of the deniers attempts to 'explain' them are more ridiculous and absurd than they claim the ufo label is.No, the vast majority of incidents that are initially unidentified are subsequently identified, either with a clear mundane explanation or at least a strong likelihood of one. Several of the "investigations" on the site you linked even conclude that. Obviously if you exclude all the ones that have be identified, anything left will be unidentified by definition.

Ive already posted a couple of dozen examples with no other explanation than they must be controlled by alien intelligence. The fact some of them can perform aerial maneuvers that are impossible with our technology , and involve G forces that would turn a human into gel cant be ignored, or explainedJust because there is no know explanation doesn't mean you can automatically apply any specific unknown one you choose. Once you're in to the world of speculation, there are countless alternative possibilities; gods, ghosts, interdimensional beings, advanced terrestrial beings, time-travellers, secret technology etc.

There is no definitive evidence specifically identifying extra-terrestrial beings travelling to Earth in space/air craft. That is theoretically possible, though pretty much anything is.

Your proposition, in the face of the one million or so UFO sightings since 1945, the 1 million alien abduction reports , and the 200,000 MIB reports, simply doesn't stand up.Some do, some don't and, as I pointed out, many of those are subsequently explained, or at least have viable probable or possible explanations beyond the idea of extra-terrestrial aliens. There rest remain unknown by definition. Exactly zero have been proven to be caused by extra-terrestrial aliens.

I repeat, the vast tsunami evidence you are ignoring practically puts you in the 'denialism' category.You didn't answer my key question; Evidence of what exactly? One aspect of this vast range of evidence is the diversity. Lots of people report lots of different things (even when they're forced in to fixed categories by some proponents). To apply evidence, you first need a defined hypothesis. You can come up with your own or use one of the many different ones that have been conceived over the years. Then you can see if all of the evidence is consistent with your hypothesis. There is an obvious reason why most "alien visitor" proponents don't do that.

Lets see you explain the Malmstrom AFB encounter, for exampleI can't. Can you? (Note that "explain" would need to be something specific, not "I can't think of any other explanations so aliens!").

UKSmartypants
08-07-2023, 06:33 AM
No, the vast majority of incidents that are initially unidentified are subsequently identified, either with a clear mundane explanation or at least a strong likelihood of one. Several of the "investigations" on the site you linked even conclude that. Obviously if you exclude all the ones that have be identified, anything left will be unidentified by definition.

no they arent. what happens is what just happened on here, some 'expert' who wasnt there comes up with the same sort of banal 'explanation' , totally ignoring the eye witnesses and other evidence, and the authorities just used to mark it down as that. even though the 'explanation' doesn't account for the eye witness evidence . The sightings are brushed aside and covered up, and I would have thought by now the efforts that went into covering the truth about covid and the jab gave you a pointer to how ufos are treated in the same way. The 'official' explanations usually are absurd

after nearly 70 years on this planet , one thing ive learned is to disbelieve any official explanation for anything, because in almost every case, they are lying.

Just because there is no know explanation doesn't mean you can automatically apply any specific unknown one you choose. Once you're in to the world of speculation, there are countless alternative possibilities; gods, ghosts, interdimensional beings, advanced terrestrial beings, time-travellers, secret technology etc.
you apply the explanation according to the facts and the eye witnesses. Inthe cas eof Malmstro mAFB, ther is only one explanation that fits the facts. claiming it was a 'magnetic anomoly on the basis of no evidence whatsoever is patently ridiculous.

gods - no such thing per se. Unless you going to admit they might be ancient aliens.
ghosts - ghost have never been associated with UFOs, only orbs visible only in full spectrum cameras
"inrterdimensional beings" - no such thing due, thats just hollywoods totally incorrect grasp of what dimensions are
time travellers - why, what on earth would time travellers want in 2023, and why have they been seen as far back as 2000 years ago. doesnt make sense. Apart from the fact i see no way time travel backwards is achievable, as opposed to FTL, that can be done with space folding. And if it were possible, to avoid paradoxes you would have to only be able to travel to alternate times lines, which makes it pointless.
secret tech - whos secret tech? UFOS have been seen all over the planet for the last 2000 years.

See how its all bollox when you apply the 'official explanation' to the observation

There is no definitive evidence specifically identifying extra-terrestrial beings traveling to Earth in space/air craft. That is theoretically possible, though pretty much anything is.

I se over a hundred AT LEAST sightings with impeccable eye witness, video and radar evidence of crafts with abilities far beyond anything we can build. capable of maneuvers that would kill a human with the G forces. And other situations, huge amounts of eye witness and radar tracks. How about the UFO that one day in 1966 flew across the Mid USA from east to west, registering on multiple civilian and military radars, performing intelligent maneuvers and course corrections, at an observed speed of of 7000+ MPH, yet produced no sonic bang ? it then vanished vertically into space in a few seconds out to sea over the west coast. Whos tech was that? In 1966?

I posted multiple unexplainable encounters on here in this thread, all of which have been totally ignored by the deniers. You avoid addressing such example, because you would be forced to either come up with an absurd explanation that ignores the facts, or you be forced to admit it must by an alien intelligence.

I wont be posting any more examples , because you people refuse to address them despite being challenged to do so. You still havent offered an explanation for the Malmstrom AFB UFO, and thats just ONE example out of a hundred I could throw at you from the million or so since 1945. You gonna insist they are all weather balloons or 'magnetic anomolies' or 'lighthouses'

HonestJoe
08-07-2023, 07:44 AM
no they arent. what happens is what just happened on here, some 'expert' who wasnt there comes up with the same sort of banal 'explanation' , totally ignoring the eye witnesses and other evidence, and the authorities just used to mark it down as that.I'm not just talking about authorities or "official" explanations, I'm also talking about all the examples where a mundane explanation just becomes clearly apparent. As I said, the very site you linked in your OP has examples of that in their "investigations".

I've even experienced that myself. I was at a campsite at night with a couple of friends and we saw a strange light apparently hovering and flickering in the treeline. I totally looked like something had landed in the woods. When we (nervously) went to investigate, we discovered a foil-covered mobile tied to a tree that had been reflecting a security light from a near-by house. In different circumstances, that could have still been an unexplained "UFO sighting", and could have been reported as such.

after nearly 70 years on this planet , one thing ive learned is to disbelieve any official explanation for anything, because in almost every case, they are lying.Except all the official explanations about UFO sightings, official projects investigating them and congressional hearings of course? You can't dismiss explanations out of hand just because you don't like them and you certainly can't sweepingly call thousands of people liars without justification.

Inthe cas eof Malmstro mAFB, ther is only one explanation that fits the facts.What is that one explanation exactly? You're doing a lot of dismissing other possibilities and yet seem shy about presenting any of your own.

See how its all bollox when you apply the 'official explanation' to the observationI agree with a lot of (though not all) of that criticism of the list I gave. A lot of the same criticism can be levelled at the idea of extra-terrestrial aliens too though. I could assert that there is "no such thing", that your assumptions about intergalactic travel is based on Hollywood myth or ask why aliens would both coming here in the first place. I wasn't proposing any of those as valid explanations though, I was demonstrating how your apparent position about aliens comes across as little different to that of the kind of people who believe in any of those. The distinction might be clear in your mind but you've not presented anything to convince anyone else.

Whos tech was that? In 1966?I don't know and neither do you. If you want to support your hypothesis that it was aliens (and especially if you want to present that as the only possible explanation), you need much more than just an unexplained mystery. For a start, you'd need to offer an actual hypothesis.

You still havent offered an explanation for the Malmstrom AFB UFO, and thats just ONE example out of a hundred I could throw at you from the million or so since 1945. You gonna insist they are all weather balloons or 'magnetic anomolies' or 'lighthouses'I'm not the one claiming to know the explanation though. You haven't offered an explanation for it either, yet you are the one claiming to know. If you have a clear and detailed explanation, why not just present it? If you actually only have speculation and assumption, why not just admit it?

UKSmartypants
08-07-2023, 11:01 AM
I'm not just talking about authorities or "official" explanations, I'm also talking about all the examples where a mundane explanation just becomes clearly apparent. As I said, the very site you linked in your OP has examples of that in their "investigations".

I've even experienced that myself. I was at a campsite at night with a couple of friends and we saw a strange light apparently hovering and flickering in the treeline. I totally looked like something had landed in the woods. When we (nervously) went to investigate, we discovered a foil-covered mobile tied to a tree that had been reflecting a security light from a near-by house. In different circumstances, that could have still been an unexplained "UFO sighting", and could have been reported as such.

I'm not the one claiming to know the explanation though. You haven't offered an explanation for it either, yet you are the one claiming to know. If you have a clear and detailed explanation, why not just present it? If you actually only have speculation and assumption, why not just admit it?

yes I have offered an explanation. frquently. one that you hate.

And the eye witness in the hearings aren't official explanations, they are private individual, ex military, retired and eye witnesses. and In my experience of more than 50 years reading and watching and investigating phenomena, are far more likely to be honest and be telling the truth than anyone in authority. The fact the authorities have put so much effort into debunking UIFOS tells you they ar ehiding something. Why havent they put that much effort into debunking God, Ghost, the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus?

The glowing object that was maneuvered intelligently and able to use some sort of advanced beam technology to disable minuteman missiles, then zip of at speeds unattainable by our tech clearly came from a vastly superior tech, one that can construct vessels that can hover and fly with no visible form of propulsion and develop incredible speeds and triple figure G force turns.

The russians had a similar experience a few months later, this time it armed and entered the launch codes for the missiles.

clearly, nothing , not the mountain of eyewitnesses, and the piles of physical evidence, radar tracks . video footage etc is ever going to convince you, and this conversation is going round in circles. You will discover eventually that im right, except ill be ready for the admission, because thats what the sudden official u turn is all about, they are softening us up to admit the truth. (and theres something else you ignore, the official U turn, now admitting their are UFOs. why do you think they suddenly changed their minds? what do you think they know they arent telling us, cos i gtee there something.)

Neo
08-07-2023, 11:16 AM
By Andrew Smart (https://www.thenational.scot/author/profile/302282.Andrew_Smart/)
@andrewcalumsma1 (http://www.twitter.com/@andrewcalumsma1)SEO Journalist
Professor Brian Cox weighs in on US alien hearing (Image: Canva/BBC/PA)
Professor Brian Cox has weighed in on the debate surrounding the existence of extraterrestrial life on Earth as the US Senate held a hearing on the issue.

The British scientist described the claims as "extraordinary" but said that no "extraordinary evidence" exists to back them up.
This comes as US lawmakers heard first-hand accounts of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) sightings from former members of the US military.
The hearing is also exploring if the US (https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/23608864.titanic-tourist-sub-said-suffered-catastrophic-implosion/) Government knows anything about the existence of UFO (https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/national/uk-today/23682767.ufos-alien-life-discussed-us-congress-first-time/)s and if so, how much.
https://www.thenational.scot/news/23684893.brian-cox-gives-verdict-ufos-amid-us-senate-hearing/

I watched one of Professor Cox BBC2 programmes and took note what he had to say on Intelligent life in our Galaxy.... he quoted "it doesn't matter if there are intelligent life, we will never meet them, the distances are unimaginable"

HonestJoe
08-07-2023, 02:01 PM
yes I have offered an explanation. frquently. one that you hate.Where are you getting "hate" from? I'm just asking reasonable questions. I'm interested in the whole topic, I just take a wider and more open view of it and am more interested in how we respond to it than the largely ineffable ultimate truth.

And the eye witness in the hearings aren't official explanations, they are private individual, ex military, retired and eye witnesses.Sure, but there is a lot of related official documentation involved, and the conclusions from those hearings will be official. You've also referred to documentation recently released by the US military about various unexplained encounters from military aircraft. That's about as official as it comes. My point is that you can't accept sources when they're telling you what you want to hear but dismiss the same sources as liars when they're not.

The fact the authorities have put so much effort into debunking UIFOS tells you they ar ehiding something. Why havent they put that much effort into debunking God, Ghost, the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus?Where is your evidence that "the authorities" have put effort into debunking UFOs (or specifically, debunking the idea they're all aliens)? Note that classifying information about unidentified encounters involving the military or national security doesn't mean the know the cause but are covering it up.

clearly, nothing , not the mountain of eyewitnesses, and the piles of physical evidence, radar tracks . video footage etc is ever going to convince you, and this conversation is going round in circles.That's because you've still not explained exactly what you're saying this is evidence of. My position remains that it is a mystery. If you have a specific explanation you think fits all the evidence, I'd be happy to hear it (as, I'm sure, would lots of other people).

because thats what the sudden official u turn is all about, they are softening us up to admit the truth.But you already know the truth? Since we've all been "softened up", why not just tell us yourself? After all, we can't trust some government official telling us aliens exist because they always lie, don't they?

Robert Urbanek
08-07-2023, 02:05 PM
I would think making first contact with an alien would be like being the first to land on the moon: The government would want to brag about it.

crayons
08-07-2023, 02:11 PM

UKSmartypants; > Appreciate the original post...Yeah, I've read about it and heard accounts from 2 AF-officers I know, It's happened more than once over the years. It's not a new phenomena.

It sounds like a spiritual battle IE: Russia a sovereign orthodox Christian nation.
Against the global western/U.S/UK/EU-dope-dealin, child-trafficking, warmongering -evil-empire and or simply Good against evil/God vs satan (Maybe?)

Many times, a couple thousand years ago, Israeli's witnessed chariots darting through the clouds.

Quote: "" First-century AD historians, Josephus and Tacitus, both document the appearance of what can only be described as armies of angels in the skies above Jerusalem in the spring of 66 AD:

Before sun-setting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armor were seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities. Jewish historian Josephus in Jewish Wars, 6.5.3 (circa 75 AD)

There had been seen hosts joining battle in the skies, the fiery gleam of arms, the temple illuminated by a sudden radiance from the clouds. Roman historian Tacitus in The History, 5.13 (circa 100 AD)

Hebrew author of the Book of Maccabees, a chronicle of the Jewish victories against Antiochus Epiphanes IV, king of the Seleucid Empire (175-164 B.C.), recorded "people all over Jerusalem" who witnessed angelic armies "charging across the sky" for almost forty days "" @

Armies of angels in the clouds | Science and Bible Research (https://scienceandbibleresearch.com/angels-in-the-clouds.html)

UKSmartypants
08-07-2023, 02:47 PM
Theres UFO's in classical paintings, examples below . They have been coming here for thousands of years, and all over the planet. Its not an exclusive USA thing, as many here seem to think

https://www.artranked.com/images/s_54/545e1d3198e7bfe6da70a35626d28a10.jpeg https://www.artranked.com/images/s_1e/1e96a0e6008ff8b4fa1eca249fb7fe88.jpeghttps://www.artranked.com/images/s_a5/a54490da41c10dec16aaf47cafb71df2.jpeg

the above are copyright free because they are two-dimensional, public domain (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Public_domain) work of art.

UKSmartypants
08-07-2023, 02:51 PM
I would think making first contact with an alien would be like being the first to land on the moon: The government would want to brag about it.

Unless you've swung a sweet deal for advanced alien tech, that would allow you a vast vast advantage over your enemies. maybe even rule the world, then you'd keep the lid on it until you were ready to move. . You need to be more cynical about the liars that run the world.