PDA

View Full Version : Sweden's New Immigration Laws

Matt
06-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Sweden is set to have the strictest immigration laws in the Europe. All immigrants will be tested to see if they can integrate into their culture and speak their language. Those that can't pass muster get deported.

https://europeanconservative.com/articles/news/mass-immigration-doesnt-work-in-sweden/

WarriorRob
06-09-2023, 08:12 PM
Sweden is set to have the strictest immigration laws in the UK. All immigrants will be tested to see if they can integrate into their culture and speak their language. Those that can't pass muster get deported.

https://europeanconservative.com/articles/news/mass-immigration-doesnt-work-in-sweden/

You mean strictest immigration laws in Europe, Sweden isn't United kingdom, maybe that was a typo:dontknow:

About time one of the Viking Scandinavian Countries have found their balls, maybe they will sound the alarm to expell some:thumbsup20:

https://media.tenor.com/JbjunZhzzVAAAAAM/wiking-viking.gif

Matt
06-09-2023, 08:15 PM
You mean strictest immigration laws in Europe, Sweden isn't United kingdom, maybe that was a typo:dontknow:

About time one of the Viking Scandinavian Countries have found their balls, maybe they will sound the alarm to expell some:thumbsup20:

https://media.tenor.com/JbjunZhzzVAAAAAM/wiking-viking.gif

I never took geography. I honestly have no idea where they are lol. :geez:

Gator Monroe
06-09-2023, 08:29 PM
The Gang Rapes finally got traction ?

old dog
06-09-2023, 08:51 PM
If this doesn't apply to existing immigrants then they're a day late and a dollar short. Women in cities, large and small, are afraid of being raped if they go out, day or night.

Physics Hunter
06-10-2023, 12:53 AM
If this doesn't apply to existing immigrants then they're a day late and a dollar short. Women in cities, large and small, are afraid of being raped if they go out, day or night.

That there is the truth, like they could not have foreseen this shit!

But it looks like they are pulling some of their blonde heads out of their asses...

Wilson2
06-10-2023, 02:23 AM
And all it took to do the obvious was an epidemic of rapes lasting years.

mr claws
06-10-2023, 05:49 AM
"... is SET to have...". Uh-huh, and I'm SET to win the lottery, have been for decades. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

donttread
06-10-2023, 08:23 AM
Sweden is set to have the strictest immigration laws in the Europe. All immigrants will be tested to see if they can integrate into their culture and speak their language. Those that can't pass muster get deported.

Are the nordics getting it right ahead of the rest of us? Again?

UKSmartypants
06-10-2023, 09:18 AM

Here in the little corner of Spain, weve had a flood of swedish women with thier husbands moving in. They say its no longer safe to walk alone, and theres now more than 54 Moslem no Go Areas in Spain where even he police dare not tread. Its the Rape Jihad capital of europe. It used to be the safest, most relaxed, laid back nation on the planet.

UKSmartypants
06-10-2023, 09:19 AM
I never took geography. I honestly have no idea where they are lol. :geez:

a lot of americans dont even know where the rest of america is..... :P

old dog
06-10-2023, 10:14 AM

South America? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Gator Monroe
06-10-2023, 10:57 AM
A lot of Americans think LGBTQPN represents 30+% of the American Populace ( when it’s actually like 4%)

FNguy
06-10-2023, 10:59 AM
A lot of Americans think LGBTQPN represents 30+% of the American Populace ( when it’s actually like 4%)
Unfortunately that percentage is growing everyday with the indoctrination.

Gator Monroe
06-10-2023, 11:35 AM
Unfortunately that percentage is growing everyday with the indoctrination.
By 1/4 % per year lol

FNguy
06-10-2023, 12:05 PM
By 1/4 % per year lol
Maybe in Arkansas..

Gator Monroe
06-10-2023, 12:33 PM
Maybe in Arkansas..

You sound upset that the LGBTQPN Populace is smaller than the Ethnic Laotian / Cambodian / Hmong / Tai people in the US

El Guapo
06-10-2023, 12:37 PM
Nothing like sounding the alarm after the enemy army is already through the gates and sacking the town. :facepalm:

Gator Monroe
06-10-2023, 12:42 PM
Nothing like sounding the alarm after the enemy army is already through the gates and sacking the town. :facepalm:
Armed Community Watch groups and Militia will be the Norm here when the Chinese infiltrators FO for it , the Northern Europeans are hesitant to go there ( even for their own women & Children & Country

Matt
06-10-2023, 02:03 PM

Gotta blame my parents for that one. When I started Middle School in Virginia in the early 2000's geography was a mandatory class for 8th graders. By the end of my 6th grade year my Dad had retired from the Navy and moved the family to rural/central Pennsylvania where I started 7th grade. In that school district Geography was a mandatory class for 6th graders! So, I missed out entirely. It wasn't required in school again and not even in college.

UKSmartypants
06-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Gotta blame my parents for that one. When I started Middle School in Virginia in the early 2000's geography was a mandatory class for 8th graders. By the end of my 6th grade year my Dad had retired from the Navy and moved the family to rural/central Pennsylvania where I started 7th grade. In that school district Geography was a mandatory class for 6th graders! So, I missed out entirely. It wasn't required in school again and not even in college.

In my experience of this, and it goes all the way back to the start of the Internet, is that most americans. but not all, think the world consists of the USA, and some other bits that dont really matter. Its a very dangerous educational deficiency.

UKSmartypants
06-10-2023, 03:17 PM

In my experience of this, and it goes all the way back to the start of the Internet, is that most americans. but not all, think the world consists of the USA, and some other bits that dont really matter. Its a very dangerous educational deficiency.

Gator Monroe
06-10-2023, 03:22 PM
We should discount the greatness of America and focus on Sub Saharan Africa and how Israel ( The Tiny Jewish State) is just the latest Colonialist oppressor ?

DonGlock26
06-11-2023, 09:48 AM

Make it so.

old dog
06-11-2023, 10:25 AM

I was lucky. I was fascinated by maps at an early are and plagued my parents with "what's this word" until I eventually learned to read at about five. As a teenager I would study my atlas almost as much as Playboy.

Gator Monroe
06-11-2023, 10:53 AM
I was lucky. I was fascinated by maps at an early are and plagued my parents with "what's this word" until I eventually learned to read at about five. As a teenager I would study my atlas almost as much as Playboy.
Me too , looking closely at History as I did , most of it happened in far away lands that intrigued me .