PDA

View Full Version : First Lady Jill Biden WILL attend King Charles’ Coronation instead of the President

Moonie
04-04-2023, 08:07 PM
First Lady Jill Biden WILL attend King Charles’ Coronation instead of the President who declined invite during call

Joe Biden's wife Jill will attend the King's coronation on behalf of the US President.

Mr Biden said on Monday he would be unable to attend the May 6 event because of his schedule.

First Lady Jill Biden WILL attend King Charles' Coronation instead of the President who declined invite during call | The Sun (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21945481/jill-biden-coronation-usa/)

Moonie
04-04-2023, 08:09 PM
Oh!

But we were so looking forward to his meandering around the cathedral. And confusing a bishop's garb for a dress to brush.

OldSchool
04-04-2023, 08:11 PM
I heard Jill speak today. I think she's on medication or otherwise screwed-up in the head.

teeceetx
04-04-2023, 08:19 PM
The UK should be ECSTATIC that our mentally ill POTUS won't be there to sully the coronation!

Moonie
04-04-2023, 08:22 PM
I heard Jill speak today. I think she's on medication or otherwise screwed-up in the head.

The Tower of London is a good place for rebels and the mentally unsafe that need to be kept off the streets. It's now got the Biden Dungeon waiting!

Quark
04-04-2023, 08:24 PM
First Lady Jill Biden WILL attend King Charles’ Coronation instead of the President who declined invite during call

Joe Biden's wife Jill will attend the King's coronation on behalf of the US President.

Mr Biden said on Monday he would be unable to attend the May 6 event because of his schedule.

First Lady Jill Biden WILL attend King Charles' Coronation instead of the President who declined invite during call | The Sun (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21945481/jill-biden-coronation-usa/)
. You don't have her title wrong. Her title is Her Royal Highness First Lady Doctor Jill Biden. Just ask her and she will tell you.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
04-04-2023, 08:27 PM
You don't have her title right. Her title is Her Royal Highness First Lady Doctor Jill Biden. Just ask her and she will tell you.

Not to mention adultress.

Moonie
04-04-2023, 08:31 PM
But we could have smiled at Joe getting into or out of a carriage as his country's representative.

El Guapo
04-04-2023, 09:46 PM
Isn't it the VP's official duty to attend State diplomatic functions in the president's stead?
It certainly isn't the First Tard Wrangler's function - FLOTUS'S doesn't have any official capacities - but I'm sure the self-important, little status-seeking twat insisted on it.

Quark
04-04-2023, 09:51 PM
Isn't it the VP's official duty to attend State diplomatic functions in the president's stead?
It certainly isn't the First Tard Wrangler's function...but I'm sure the pompous little status-seeking twat insisted on it.Usually yes but Harris might even be worse than Biden.

El Guapo
04-04-2023, 09:55 PM
Usually yes but Harris might even be worse than Biden.

True, but kameltoe would surely bring the lulz. :grin20:

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
04-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Usually yes but Harris might even be worse than Biden.
Well, she isn't a doctor after all

Physics Hunter
04-05-2023, 12:03 AM
Damn, I wanted to see Jolted Joe try to snif the Queen's hair...

Call_me_Ishmael
04-05-2023, 02:34 AM

She's just dumb.

Camp
04-05-2023, 03:33 AM
Another clue is her horrible curtain dress attire.

East of the Beast
04-05-2023, 05:06 AM
Does he know the Brits serve pudding?

UKSmartypants
04-05-2023, 12:07 PM
The UK should be ECSTATIC that our mentally ill POTUS won't be there to sully the coronation!

yes we are grateful, this was going to be fucking embarrassing, with senile doddery Joe wandering round the Abbey asking people where the toilets were.

Moonie
04-05-2023, 04:38 PM
The American ambassadorial team should be hosted by Fergie (rather than letting Andrew have a go at Jill).

OldSchool
04-05-2023, 05:52 PM
She's just dumb.

There's more to it than that. You gotta listen to how she speaks, not just the words. There's something about the variable tone of her words and the rhythm of them that tells my she's operating on an even keel.

pollycy
04-12-2023, 10:07 AM
This whole thing about Brandon skipping-out on Charles' big coronation shindig so that Joe can attend some kind of Irish mixer is completely off-the-wall and, to my mind, unprecedented in modern times. Charles must have done something during the past decades to piss Joe off so much that he'd insult (yeah, that's exactly what it is) the English fucking King by sending his WIFE to represent the United States....

Moonie
04-14-2023, 10:03 AM
And in the latest it has been revealed that the American couple of Harry and Megan (who sound like pervs from a Quentin Tarrantino movie) were upset they would be shoved to the back of guests.

I hope that Harry ends up by accommodating the choir's seating.