PDA

View Full Version : fans mob King Charles in germany

UKSmartypants
03-29-2023, 10:04 AM
Doesnt look like the Ginger Whinger and his third rate cable TV actress liar wife's plan to destroy the monarchy isnt really working....

King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla arrive in Germany for the first State Visit of their reign | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11915307/King-Charles-Queen-Consort-Camilla-arrive-Germany-State-Visit-reign.html)

ruthless terrier
03-29-2023, 10:10 AM
good to see Charles and Camilla are out and about.

memesofine
03-29-2023, 10:14 AM
Probably paid them. I can't see how they can have fans. they were both despicable to Princess Diana. I hope Camilla has a new tampon. ick

UKSmartypants
03-29-2023, 10:22 AM
Probably paid them. I can't see how they can have fans. they were both despicable to Princess Diana. I hope Camilla has a new tampon. ick

Yes, obviously, they went round germany asking people if they wanted to to earn a few quid by being nice to Charles when he visited, and everyone asked, whether they said yes or no, have kept the secret since then.....

No wonder no one takes your posts seriously......

memesofine
03-29-2023, 11:00 AM
Yes, obviously, they went round germany asking people if they wanted to to earn a few quid by being nice to Charles when he visited, and everyone asked, whether they said yes or no, have kept the secret since then.....

No wonder no one takes your posts seriously......

OH REALLY? One post and you get all bent over it. and I must be taken somewhat seriously I've been here since 2013 and not had anyone complain. You just need to go outside and play or something. :poke:

And you should psycho analyze yourself it might not be pretty.

UKSmartypants
03-29-2023, 12:06 PM
Everywhere the Queen, and now the King, goes, they are mobbed with well wishers. Millions of them. Now lets hear your idiot theory on how the monarchy has managed to bribe three quarters of just the United Kingdom and keep it a secret.

King Charles mobbed in London

https://e3.365dm.com/22/05/768x432/skynews-prince-charles-prince-of-wales_5768270.jpg?20220511145949

https://e3.365dm.com/22/05/768x432/skynews-prince-of-wales-prince-charles_5768272.jpg?20220511150250

Mobbed in wales

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/16/59892749-10983425-image-a-75_1657034145843.jpg

and in Scotland

https://phantom-marca.unidadeditorial.es/e40a646631de55861256d771c36205e9/resize/1320/f/jpg/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2022/10/03/16647969835285.jpg

So whats the Kings annual budget for bribing people to turn up, it must be colossal. And we havent even covered Germany yet. Do enlighten us, as you seem to be privy to the secret.

And we english dont need psychoanalysts. We have backbone instead, and just get on with life. I understand its not the case in some parts the USA, you require intensive mental health treatment when the milk boils over or the wifi goes down.

memesofine
03-29-2023, 01:05 PM
Everywhere the Queen, and now the King, goes, they are mobbed with well wishers. Millions of them. Now lets hear your idiot theory on how the monarchy has managed to bribe three quarters of just the United Kingdom and keep it a secret.

https://e3.365dm.com/22/05/768x432/skynews-prince-charles-prince-of-wales_5768270.jpg?20220511145949

https://e3.365dm.com/22/05/768x432/skynews-prince-of-wales-prince-charles_5768272.jpg?20220511150250

Mobbed in wales

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/16/59892749-10983425-image-a-75_1657034145843.jpg

and in Scotland

https://phantom-marca.unidadeditorial.es/e40a646631de55861256d771c36205e9/resize/1320/f/jpg/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2022/10/03/16647969835285.jpg

So whats the Kings annual budget for bribing people to turn up, it must be colossal. And we havent even covered Germany yet. Do enlighten us, as you seem to be privy to the secret.

And we english dont need psychoanalysts. We have backbone instead, and just get on with life. I understand its not the case in some parts the USA, you require intensive mental health treatment when the milk boils over or the wifi goes down.

It's not my problem you worship people who puts their pants on the same way us "little folks" do just because they have some title stuck on their names. You can bitch all you want I could care less. I don't like them. they are crass and rather disgusting people the way they acted when he was married to Princess Diana. so, do you need some cracker with your whine? what you English need is a chill pill I do believe.
oh and you have a little fan yourself who thinks your attack on someone was called for over some dumb, rich, pampered people like those two.

memesofine
03-29-2023, 01:19 PM
I'm finding it hard to take someone serious wailing away over a post about some king and queen who has never done anything beneficial for society but show their faces once in a while for adoration. it's creepy. smartypants should change their name to uglypants

Sophia
03-29-2023, 01:20 PM

Mobbed in wales

and in Scotland

I just wanted to comment that King Charles III has always been a very well-dressed man, he's very sartorially elegant, if you go back to pictures when he was younger it was the same.

UKSmartypants
03-29-2023, 01:22 PM
It's not my problem you worship people who puts their pants on the same way us "little folks" do just because they have some title stuck on their names. You can bitch all you want I could care less. I don't like them. they are crass and rather disgusting people the way they acted when he was married to Princess Diana. so, do you need some cracker with your whine? what you English need is a chill pill I do believe.
oh and you have a little fan yourself who thinks your attack on someone was called for over some dumb, rich, pampered people like those two.

I dont 'worship' them, i recognize the history of my culture and the value of them to the nation. Clearly you have no grasp of such a concept, so thats fine. You arent to blame for your lack of history, culture or worth.....

Sophia
03-29-2023, 01:23 PM
I'm finding it hard to take someone serious wailing away over a post about some king and queen who has never done anything beneficial for society but show their faces once in a while for adoration. it's creepy. smartypants should change their name to uglypants

I think you will find that King Charles III and Queen Camilla have done and do a massive amount for hundreds of charities and they are on the go probably 363 days out of 365 days a year.

UKSmartypants
03-29-2023, 01:27 PM

The Monarchy does stirling work with official duties, acting as an Ambassador and representative of the Uk, at a level unparalleled by anything the USA has to offer. Apart from this, and the rich cultural heritage contributed to the Uk buy such events as Coronations and Jubilees, and the massive revenue for local businesses from tourism in London at the historic places associated with the Monarchy such as the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace, the Royal Family generates about two billion sterling in new foreign business for the UK. Considering they are entirely self financing and in fact contribute £170m from the Crown Estates to the Treasury, they are fantastic value for money

And as Sophie points out, Charles alone is patron to SIX HUNDRED Charities. Thge rest of the working royals have similar charity portfolios

And thats just the start of you ignorance about the monarchy. Now lets hear from you how the monarchy does nothing for the country.

memesofine
03-29-2023, 01:41 PM
I don't care what they do. how hard is to give to a charity? and they should they are dripping with money they didn't get like from working a JOB. I don't LIKE THEM and that is my right. but the smarty Alec had no right to attack me the way they did. eh I don't give a rats ass over those two or you smartnothing. You are a giant whiner. not becoming

memesofine
03-29-2023, 01:42 PM
opps, wrong post.

Oceander
03-29-2023, 01:42 PM
I don't care what they do. how hard is to give to a charity? I don't LIKE THEM and that is my right. but the smarty Alec had no right to attack me the way they did. eh I don't give a rats ass over those two or you smartnothing.

They don't just give money to charities.

memesofine
03-29-2023, 01:50 PM
They don't just give money to charities.

don't you get it , I don't give a crap. I was sick of them a long time ago with what they did to Princess Diana and I'm more sick of them today. and this stupid thread. lol my gawd

memesofine
03-29-2023, 01:57 PM
And I've been here since 2013 the smartynothing since 2020. So I think they should have some respect for the elders of the board who evidently is taken seriously and doesn't get all butt hurt over some King and THIS queen through a divorce while having an affair while the jerk was still married.

so now all bow to me.
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

memesofine
03-29-2023, 01:59 PM
And I've been here since 2013 the smartynothing since 2020. So I think they should have some respect for the elders of the board who evidently is taken seriously and doesn't get all butt hurt over some King and THIS queen through a divorce while having an affair while the jerk was still married.

so now all bow to me.

sorry about the double post. I thought they were impotent or something. LOL

UKSmartypants
03-29-2023, 02:31 PM

so now all bow to me.

See, theres the issue, total disrespect for other cultures. Was you planning on trying to wipe us out, like you did with most of the Native Indian cultures? No respect, no class, no history

Moonie
03-29-2023, 05:05 PM
The Habsburgs still rule over their Germanic minions (a social strain they very much still acquiesce to). Si Baroni!

memesofine
03-30-2023, 10:17 AM
See, theres the issue, total disrespect for other cultures. Was you planning on trying to wipe us out, like you did with most of the Native Indian cultures? No respect, no class, no history

OMG, you people are cracking me up. Over two people who got bestowed some title on them as if they are loved so by the whole world. well sorry I refuse to bow to that post of yours. what a joke you accuse me of. I don't have to like them. Cracks me up all over a post I made that was more sarcastic then serious. You all get all butt hurt over it. what's it like not to have a sense of humor. sad life
Keep up with attacking me personally I will get even. You need to grow up, not everyone will always agree with your uppity lowlife views. And you show you are nothing but a hater who thinks everyone here wants to see it. Go worship them on your own time. I'm comfortable with who I am it's you who has problems. ugly

Don't ever speak to me or reply to any of my post again. I have more pressing problems to worry about than have to deal with your ugly stupidity.

UKSmartypants
03-30-2023, 11:26 AM
OMG, you people are cracking me up. Over two people who got bestowed some title on them as if they are loved so by the whole world. well sorry I refuse to bow to that post of yours. what a joke you accuse me of. I don't have to like them. Cracks me up all over a post I made that was more sarcastic then serious. You all get all butt hurt over it. what's it like not to have a sense of humor. sad life
Keep up with attacking me personally I will get even. You need to grow up, not everyone will always agree with your uppity lowlife views. And you show you are nothing but a hater who thinks everyone here wants to see it. Go worship them on your own time. I'm comfortable with who I am it's you who has problems. ugly

Don't ever speak to me or reply to any of my post again. I have more pressing problems to worry about than have to deal with your ugly stupidity.

No you dont have to like them, but its common good manners to show some respect for other cultures, rather than throwing a clearly made up, outrageous, offensive slur. It was a poor joke at best.

I note your threat to "get even", again you show the usual american propensity for violence if anyone dares disagree with you, are you sure you arent a democrat, they are particularly well known for that. I suspect threatening people here is actually against forum rules, but we'll let that one slip past.

And as for having "pressing problems", you still cant resist coming back here to get the last word in, can you.......

Trinnity
03-30-2023, 01:08 PM
Memesofine, you can't order him to not speak to you. You can put him on ignore.

Ginger
03-30-2023, 01:18 PM
Memesofine is thread banned for bullying another member, personal attacks, and thread derail

Do not respond to his/her posts