PDA

View Full Version : Young Men Not Interested In Women ?? LBC Radio, Phone-In.

Dubler9
03-11-2023, 12:04 AM
Just heard an interesting discussion to do with Toxic Femininity on LBC Radio (London) this included a debate on young men (who are NOT homosexuals) who go out together to Pubs, Cinema, whatever who do not want a girlfriend or female companionship because the fear of a female misconstruing advances or words to be harmful, illegal or antisocial. When they are (were) normal interaction some years ago. Its just not worth it for the young men.
This is interesting. What do you think?

Northern Rivers
03-11-2023, 12:09 AM
Sadly...all three of my boys soured on marriage after watching their mum's antics. One just got married...so...there's hope! :dontknow:

Call_me_Ishmael
03-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Just heard an interesting discussion to do with Toxic Femininity on LBC Radio (London) this included a debate on young men (who are NOT homosexuals) who go out together to Pubs, Cinema, whatever who do not want a girlfriend or female companionship because the fear of a female misconstruing advances or words to be harmful, illegal or antisocial. When they are (were) normal interaction some years ago. Its just not worth it for the young men.
This is interesting. What do you think?

There was a guy here maybe a year or so ago who talked about "men going their own way".... I think was the phrase. Yeah...MGTOW . I had never heard before that it was a thing. You can search the forum for MGTOW. It's been a topic before several times.

I suspect there has always been such. It seems odd but who am I to say.

From Google Trends.... interest in "MGTOW" over time.

Quark
03-11-2023, 12:53 AM
Women suffer from cognitive dissonance. On the one hand women want to have fun which includes sex but on the other hand women are faced with pregnancy and scandal so question the relationship and the sex she just had the man. So the next day the women ask themselves why did I do that. It can't be her fault so it must that man's fault. Bring out the knives in metaphorical sense.

Cognitive dissonance is one reason for most women being crazy. Most men do not want to face the cost of a relationship under this situation.

Physics Hunter
03-11-2023, 12:59 AM
Most of these guys would probably not even talk to at a young woman with strong morals.

WarriorRob
03-11-2023, 01:08 AM
Most young men nowadays can get laid anywhere, so they can get laid without a girlfriend, most young men really don't want the companionship anyway they just want to get laid, women are to promiscuous nowadays.

kazenatsu
03-11-2023, 01:12 AM
I just want to let everyone know it's pretty bad out there. I have a younger family member. They're sick and tired of women. Now they are definitely not gay, but you know what he actually said? "I wish there was a pill I could take that would make me gay."
That is how fed up he is, with all the crap he has had to put up with.

A lot of young women these days don't have any idea of the concept of monogamy or faithfulness. Think they are entitled to sleep with other men and it is perfectly normal. No commitment in a relationship.

Dubler9
03-11-2023, 01:26 AM
I just want to let everyone know it's pretty bad out there. I have a younger family member. They're sick and tired of women. Now they are definitely not gay, but you know what he actually said? "I wish there was a pill I could take that would make me gay."

A lot of young women these days don't have any idea of the concept of monogamy or faithfulness. Think they are entitled to sleep with other men and it is perfectly normal. No commitment in a relationship.

I agree. This is so surreal many people think it a conspiracy theory if you mention it. It is a real phenomenon within the male societal construct.
In 2006 I was a manager of 26 staff team. I had to speak to a female member, who was in fact fiddling a morning off work (lying). As I walked by my office I saw her and said: "Susan, my office now please"!!! I then confronted her on her lying to get the morning off work (I had proof). I was polite, it was my job as her boss to deal with matters that are not comfortable as well as taking the plaudits for the "nice" stuff.

Two hours later MY BOSS called my to her office to advise my that Susan had put in a formal complaint against me for bullying because my TONE .. "my office NOW"!! was bullying her.

This is the problem massively up-scaled upon young men today. It may have an element of irrational fear, blown up in their minds, but there is a reality a tangent form of behaviour.

OldSchool
03-11-2023, 01:41 AM
I can't imagine not being interested in women. Am I wired correctly or not? lol

Still, I've never married. A relationship (for lack of a better word) on that level means truly knowing and loving each other and being real friends and partners, thru thick and thin and good and bad. Some people fall into that and get lucky in the daily course of life with shall we say 'interests' in the opposite sex. :happy20:

I'm saying I relate to a reluctance about of getting too involved...... I've been there and done that, but...... well, I wasn't one of the fortune ones.

I'm sure young men have heard all kinds of horror stories, as I did. Some things never change. :sad20:

Quark
03-11-2023, 01:41 AM

A lot of young women these days don't have any idea of the concept of monogamy or faithfulness. Think they are entitled to sleep with other men and it is perfectly normal. No commitment in a relationship. There is a lot of talk about masculine toxicity but little is talked about feminine toxicity. Women want to party like men and sleep around like men but the problem is that men can't get pregnant and women can plus with a tag along it's pretty obvious what the woman has been up to and the scandal. This is cognitive dissonance.

Another major problem is that it is near impossible to get a vasectomy or a tubal ligation if you are a young person especially as these procedures are permanent and doctors are afraid the young will want to change their minds if they chose to get married in the future.

Physics Hunter
03-11-2023, 03:38 AM

Shit!

The Gay world is no better. Back in the day, about half of my volleyball team was Gay, that is normal on the east coast.
Even the "committed couples" would cheat on each other...

Physics Hunter
03-11-2023, 03:49 AM
Most young men nowadays can get laid anywhere, so they can get laid without a girlfriend, most young men really don't want the companionship anyway they just want to get laid, women are to promiscuous nowadays.

Too many people are. But it is easier to count the thrill than the long term cost.

Northern Rivers
03-11-2023, 04:11 AM
Women suffer from cognitive dissonance. On the one hand women want to have fun which includes sex but on the other hand women are faced with pregnancy and scandal so question the relationship and the sex she just had the man. So the next day the women ask themselves why did I do that. It can't be her fault so it must that man's fault. Bring out the knives in metaphorical sense.

Cognitive dissonance is one reason for most women being crazy. Most men do not want to face the cost of a relationship under this situation.Another quite nice aspect of playing well...you get to play with others just as good...especially the gals. You can't hide, really. You can't fake the vibes. :smiley20:

Jen
03-11-2023, 04:56 AM
Toxic femininity is a real thing. Thankfully I was never one of those. My husband demonstrated the way a man should treat his wife and I demonstrated what my boys should expect. All three of them found wonderful, strong, independent non-toxic women who will be their life partner, and they treat their wives well. My daughter is a feminist but not toxic. She and her husband have been together 7 years.

All we can do is model the right way to do it and hope others will notice and follow.

Thom Paine
03-11-2023, 05:03 AM

That is how fed up he is, with all the crap he has had to put up with. A lot of young women these days don't have any idea of the concept of monogamy or faithfulness. Think they are entitled to sleep with other men and it is perfectly normal. No commitment in a relationship.

I s'pect I haven't enough coffee... but... Is your young family member Male ? or Female?
Oh wait.
yep.. not enough coffee. I see a "He".

Frankenvoter
03-11-2023, 05:15 AM
It's the Hillary Clinton syndrome:

I'm an all powerful female, hear me roar!!! (until it suits me, then I'm the helpless victim, boo hoo, boo hoo).
My opinion matters!! (alot more than yours)
I'm going to woo hoo the night away because it's my right!! (then accuse you of rape the next morning)
I demand equal pay!!! (even though I'm much more likely to take time off to see the plumbing doctor, pregnancy time, childcare issues, etc)
If I want to be with you and you hit on me it's a giggle fest (but if I dont want to be with you it's sexual harassment, and you'll be slated for some training on the subject at work)
If I get with the pool guy you drove me to it by not fulfilling my needs, and I deserve the divorce and the money, if you get with the maid you're a bastard who "broke my heart" and I deserve the divorce and the money.

It's thier own fault.

QuaseMarco
03-11-2023, 08:02 AM
I can't imagine not being interested in women. Am I wired correctly or not? lol

Still, I've never married. A relationship (for lack of a better word) on that level means truly knowing and loving each other and being real friends and partners, thru thick and thin and good and bad. Some people fall into that and get lucky in the daily course of life with shall we say 'interests' in the opposite sex. :happy20:

I'm saying I relate to a reluctance about of getting too involved...... I've been there and done that, but...... well, I wasn't one of the fortune ones.

I'm sure young men have heard all kinds of horror stories, as I did. Some things never change. :sad20:
Don't matter how old I get.... still long after that female tail. It's wired in the brain....

East of the Beast
03-11-2023, 08:11 AM
My friend practiced the three F's of dating. Now he's old and alone.

Foghorn
03-11-2023, 08:55 AM
I'm curious to know how kids today feel about only being friends with the opposite sex? You know, just a buddy that happens to be female.

It's hard to believe that's not a thing anymore because it seems to be the most natural thing in the world to me. Some friends are male, some are female, but just hanging out shooting the breeze and doing goofy kid things is all just part of growing up.

Is that not allowed anymore?

If not, that could be a big part of the problem right there.

Old Tex
03-11-2023, 08:59 AM
Women are not what they used to be. In divorces generally women file for them 80% of the time. (Stand by your man wouldn't be a popular song now days). My guess is that in dividing assets women get more than half (my ex got at least 80%) & that includes money. Children involved, the women generally get's custody & the guy always pays child support. And it can go on for almost ever! Viewing what happens in a divorce, paying for sex comes out much cheaper in the long run. So, what's the benefit for the guy?

And on the dating scene all the guy has to do is piss off a women & he could end up being charged with assault or rape without having done anything because that's how slanted the legal system is.

QuaseMarco
03-11-2023, 09:10 AM
I'm curious to know how kids today feel about only being friends with the opposite sex? You know, just a buddy that happens to be female.

It's hard to believe that's not a thing anymore because it seems to be the most natural thing in the world to me. Some friends are male, some are female, but just hanging out shooting the breeze and doing goofy kid things is all just part of growing up.

If not, that could be a big part of the problem right there.
Their minds are being twisted in school by perverted woke pedophiles. God know what they think today.

Call_me_Ishmael
03-11-2023, 10:52 AM
I agree. This is so surreal many people think it a conspiracy theory if you mention it. It is a real phenomenon within the male societal construct.
In 2006 I was a manager of 26 staff team. I had to speak to a female member, who was in fact fiddling a morning off work (lying). As I walked by my office I saw her and said: "Susan, my office now please"!!! I then confronted her on her lying to get the morning off work (I had proof). I was polite, it was my job as her boss to deal with matters that are not comfortable as well as taking the plaudits for the "nice" stuff.

Two hours later MY BOSS called my to her office to advise my that Susan had put in a formal complaint against me for bullying because my TONE .. "my office NOW"!! was bullying her.

This is the problem massively up-scaled upon young men today. It may have an element of irrational fear, blown up in their minds, but there is a reality a tangent form of behaviour.

I had a few black women working for me one time.... in the Washington greater metropolitan area. Try THAT if you want some of that kind of silliness in spades.

To be fair ... only one of the three was a problem but oooooh boy.... was she ever a problem... just like what you described.

Foghorn
03-11-2023, 11:55 AM
Child support cases can usually be worked out in a calm, orderly fashion - NOT. (https://vidmax.com/video/218431-wild-brawl-breaks-out-in-court-over-child-support-computers-and-chairs-fly)

East of the Beast
03-11-2023, 12:00 PM
I could go into the living Hell my ex daughter in law along with a feminist court put my son through. But I’ll save my blood pressure and your time.Suffice it to say if she passed suddenly I would not shed a tear.

Neo
03-11-2023, 01:40 PM
My friend practiced the three F's of dating. Now he's old and alone.
Actually it’s the 4 F’s

Find them

Finger them

Fuck them

Forget them

UKSmartypants
03-11-2023, 01:50 PM
My son lives alone , hes 34. Hes had three long term girlfriends in 16 years and I think they soured him on the whole idea of being saddled with one. The last one he broke up with cos she wanted kids and he didnt.

Call_me_Ishmael
03-11-2023, 02:19 PM
Is it women's fault or the judgement of the men that pick them?

I take my share of responsibility in failed relationships.

mr claws
03-11-2023, 02:30 PM
There is a lot of talk about masculine toxicity but little is talked about feminine toxicity. Women want to party like men and sleep around like men but the problem is that men can't get pregnant and women can plus with a tag along it's pretty obvious what the woman has been up to and the scandal. This is cognitive dissonance.

Another major problem is that it is near impossible to get a vasectomy or a tubal ligation if you are a young person especially as these procedures are permanent and doctors are afraid the young will want to change their minds if they chose to get married in the future.
YET... they're DELIGHTED to chop 'em off or sew 'em up as teenagers... "medical ethics", Phfffft!!! :tongue20:

East of the Beast
03-11-2023, 03:09 PM
Actually it’s the 4 F’s

Find them

Finger them

Fuck them

Forget themHe was known for making quick work of them.Step 2 was bypassed.

JustPassinThru
03-11-2023, 03:24 PM

What this demonstrates, is that men and women cannot, in large part, work effectively together.

There were REASONS why workplaces, or work duties, were differentiated by sex. The TYPE of the work doesn't matter; what seems universal, in all cultures but modern Western society...was that men worked with other men and women with other women.

It could be split any number of ways. African tribal societies have the men dance around with penis gourds, while the women tend the primitive fields and gardens. Medieval society had women weaving cloth, and making clothing - things they could do while tending to infants and very-young children; while the men were farm labor, or teamsters, or craftsmen.

As we deny our nature more and more, things get uglier in our work environment.

Neo
03-11-2023, 04:45 PM
He was known for making quick work of them.Step 2 was bypassed.
A lady insists on a bit of fore play these days, we don’t live in the 70s anymore!

Quark
03-11-2023, 04:53 PM
Shit!

The Gay world is no better. Back in the day, about half of my volleyball team was Gay, that is normal on the east coast.
Even the "committed couples" would cheat on each other...That is true. I came across a lesbian blog one time and was reading the blog and it was like I was reading a straight blog on relationships. The same sex female couples had the exact same relationship problems as straights.

Quark
03-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Another quite nice aspect of playing well...you get to play with others just as good...especially the gals. You can't hide, really. You can't fake the vibes. :smiley20:Ya you can fake the vibes at least for awhile. I've seen both sides do that and women do it better than anyone.

Quark
03-11-2023, 05:02 PM
It's the Hillary Clinton syndrome:

I'm an all powerful female, hear me roar!!! (until it suits me, then I'm the helpless victim, boo hoo, boo hoo).
My opinion matters!! (alot more than yours)
I'm going to woo hoo the night away because it's my right!! (then accuse you of rape the next morning)
I demand equal pay!!! (even though I'm much more likely to take time off to see the plumbing doctor, pregnancy time, childcare issues, etc)
If I want to be with you and you hit on me it's a giggle fest (but if I dont want to be with you it's sexual harassment, and you'll be slated for some training on the subject at work)
If I get with the pool guy you drove me to it by not fulfilling my needs, and I deserve the divorce and the money, if you get with the maid you're a bastard who "broke my heart" and I deserve the divorce and the money.

It's thier own fault. Boy have to hit the target with a bull's eye with this post Frankenvoter. Heard a young women (young 20 something) on you tube say something very similar. What you stated is why no man worth his salt especially a firearm owner wants anything to do with women. Ya I know there are a few good ones out there but they are few and far a part.

Quark
03-11-2023, 05:04 PM
Toxic femininity is a real thing. Thankfully I was never one of those. My husband demonstrated the way a man should treat his wife and I demonstrated what my boys should expect. All three of them found wonderful, strong, independent non-toxic women who will be their life partner, and they treat their wives well. My daughter is a feminist but not toxic. She and her husband have been together 7 years.

All we can do is model the right way to do it and hope others will notice and follow.Are you sure your daughter is really a feminist? I mean thinking about this what rights does her husband have that she doesn't have? There is no longer any need for a woman to be a feminist unless she wants to be pure bitch.

Quark
03-11-2023, 05:11 PM

If not, that could be a big part of the problem right there.I'm 75 and I don't think it was ever allowed. Just the other day my wife and I were talking about this very thing. When I was a kid if a girl was a Tom boy and hung out with the guys little was thought of it. But let a boy prefer to hang out with the girls and all hell broke lose. I was never a rough and tumble kind of boy. As a natural born philosopher type I always prefer the kinder and gentler stuff that girls did and preferred to be with them than any boy. For that attitude my Mother even considered sending me to a child psychologist.

Quark
03-11-2023, 05:48 PM
Is it women's fault or the judgement of the men that pick them?

I take my share of responsibility in failed relationships. Most of the time it's the women's fault rather than the man's Call_me_Ishmael. Women have their feminine wiles which includes playing psychological games with men. My wife and I made iron clad rule number one when we started going together no psychological games ever. We say what we mean and mean what we say.

Quark
03-11-2023, 05:51 PM
What this demonstrates, is that men and women cannot, in large part, work effectively together.

There were REASONS why workplaces, or work duties, were differentiated by sex. The TYPE of the work doesn't matter; what seems universal, in all cultures but modern Western society...was that men worked with other men and women with other women.

It could be split any number of ways. African tribal societies have the men dance around with penis gourds, while the women tend the primitive fields and gardens. Medieval society had women weaving cloth, and making clothing - things they could do while tending to infants and very-young children; while the men were farm labor, or teamsters, or craftsmen.

As we deny our nature more and more, things get uglier in our work environment.Another great post that hits the target's bull's eye.

Jen
03-12-2023, 03:59 AM
Are you sure your daughter is really a feminist? I mean thinking about this what rights does her husband have that she doesn't have? There is no longer any need for a woman to be a feminist unless she wants to be pure bitch.
She went through some feminist influence in grad school. She thinks she is a feminist on some issues. But while she and her husband are quite liberal, my influence on her hasn't left and she utterly adores him and treats him fine.

She'll get over all of that bad influence in time (some of it anyway). Both come from stable families with parents with long-time intact marriages. Johns Hopkins, though, is a hotbed of Leftist madness.

Dubler9
03-12-2023, 04:45 AM
There is no comparison with society today and society up to the late 1990's. I never walked on eggshells before I spoke to a female, socializing, or at work. Today you can not say: "your hair looks very nice" in the work environment and sometimes when socialising. No matter your own values you are still open to a serious load of stress from some PC moron and they outnumber the sensible people today.
Many times I had female officers literally put their arms around me if I praised their work or gave them the morning off. I knew and they knew it was 100% a mannerism of appreciation, not one bit of sexual element. There never was a thought of a disciplinary charge. Likewise if a female said.. "typical male macho crap".. as a blaze comment - we knew it was banter and probably true. No sulking. No police involved.
Of course you never, ever contemplated grabbing/touching a woman's breast for example... we all knew/know this is criminal - why would any rational person want to do that?

Trinnity
03-12-2023, 04:58 AM

Cognitive dissonance is one reason for most women being crazy. Most men do not want to face the cost of a relationship under this situation.WOW do you know how nutty that sounds?

Trinnity
03-12-2023, 05:01 AM
There is no comparison with society today and society up to the late 1990's. Woke kills everything it touches. IMHO in most parts of the country - outside the cities, people aren't walking on eggshells over this. Guys have to be careful not to do anything to get accused of rape or get a girl pregnant, but that's been the case for a very long time.

Neo
03-12-2023, 05:15 AM
WOW do you know how nutty that sounds?

From my point of view Quark is right.

Neo
03-12-2023, 05:20 AM
Woke kills everything it touches. IMHO in most parts of the country - outside the cities, people aren't walking on eggshells over this. Guys have to be careful not to do anything to get accused of rape or get a girl pregnant, but that's been the case for a very long time.

I’m very very careful what I say to women, in fact I’ll go out of my way NOT to speak to women. They want to catch you out on anything you say or do, like cats watching every word and action, at work I ignore them, it must annoy them as most women want to be seen and acknowledged.

Dubler9
03-12-2023, 05:35 AM
Woke kills everything it touches. IMHO in most parts of the country - outside the cities, people aren't walking on eggshells over this. Guys have to be careful not to do anything to get accused of rape or get a girl pregnant, but that's been the case for a very long time.
By "eggshells" I mean I knew I did not have to worry that most females will report me to the police just because I say something of good intent such as - "your hair looks really nice". or "have you lost weight, you look great". OK, is such comments are seen as nasty man shit, then fine. I now say to some females - in serious conversation .. "are you a Lesbian"? in all sincerity, because if that's the way the game is played lets have a free for all.

Trinnity
03-12-2023, 05:43 AM
You guys are funny.

East of the Beast
03-12-2023, 07:08 AM
A lady insists on a bit of fore play these days, we don’t live in the 70s anymore! I wouldn't know anything about that.

MisterVeritis
03-12-2023, 01:00 PM
I discovered I prefer living alone.

I was married for 44 years. She and I are still friends. She recently had knee replacement surgery and asked me to come live with her for a month to help. Of course, I agreed. Of all things, it was very pleasant. I did all the housework. In the evening we drank wine and watched old episodes of Arrow.

I need about 30 minutes of exposure to people each week.

Quark
03-12-2023, 09:36 PM
WOW do you know how nutty that sounds?Maybe but I'm right. Women hate being women especially today. Women can get pregnant, men can't. Women are stuck with the tag alongs which makes having a career difficult if not impossible (marriage, wife, mother is no longer considered a career especially among college indoctrinated women), Men can have all the sex they want no problem society doesn't think much about after all boys will be boys. Women have all the sex they want they get pregnant and they are called sluts, cheap women etc. The list goes on and to women that is not equality so they must be a feminist and take it out on men for having been born a women.

Least anybody thinks I really am a nut I graduated from a two-year college under the University of Montana in 2005 and the girls in my psychology class which everybody had to take where told right up front that marriage, wife, mother was NOT a career, it wasn't even a job. Women were told that only a career outside of marriage would do and if they were married it was up to the husband to be the caregiver and nurturer NOT the women. Now you know why I say all women are to a degree crazy.

If I were a young pup today looking for a relationship I would forsake all college indoctrinated women, look for a woman homeschooled or educated in classical education Christian school. Chances you will find a more normal woman that might be somewhat sane.

Quark
03-12-2023, 09:39 PM
Woke kills everything it touches. IMHO in most parts of the country - outside the cities, people aren't walking on eggshells over this. Guys have to be careful not to do anything to get accused of rape or get a girl pregnant, but that's been the case for a very long time.It's worse now because all a guy has to do is walk by a woman having a bad hair day to get charged with rape, sexual assault, or sexual harassment.

Quark
03-12-2023, 09:44 PM
One of the nice things about being as old as I am quickly approaching 76 I notice most and that includes women just think of me as the crazy old man and don't pay much attention to what I say.

JustPassinThru
03-12-2023, 09:47 PM
I don't know if even the Christian-school ones are gonna be normal.

I don't think there's gonna be ANY sort of normal male-female relationships for a long time.

I'm glad I'm old. For the young...once this spike-protein insanity works out, it may be, brothels. Just as the Old West did it. Nope, no marriage, and probably no children. They've poisoned that well.

JustPassinThru
03-12-2023, 09:49 PM
One of the nice things about being as old as I am quickly approaching 76 I notice most and that includes women just think of me as the crazy old man and don't pay much attention to what I say.

I'm ten years younger; and they just look past me.

And I'm fine with that. ASIDE from the obvious biological imperatives...which I can't fulfill, but many of my age, can...aside from that, I have ZERO in common with these freaks. Even the grownup ones...25-30. There is just NO overlap or commonality or even similarities of thought.

So it goes.

Big Wheeler
03-13-2023, 11:52 AM
I wonder how many men are doing jail time after being accused of a sexual offence that never happened,even historically.The females involved were,presumably,embittered over something.My son had an extremely close encounter in court of this nature and was fortunate to be fully acquitted.The sisters involved condemned themselves with various inaccuracies and the female police officer handling their case did not conduct herself well.
My son was helped by the British False Memory Society.
As a 70+ year old so called tough guy I cried like a baby at the acquittal.
It also transpired that the sisters had accused another man,years earlier,of a similar offence gaining the same result.The law apparently will not permit legal action against them.They aren't allowed to be identified publically.

Big Wheeler
03-13-2023, 06:28 PM
Coincidentally,I have read a report today of a woman in court in Barrow,Cumbria (NW England) for 3 separate false allegations of rape when she was 20,2 years ago.There were mini riots in the town at one point because the first accused was of asian descent,the latter 2 being white English.I wonder what her sentence will be.

Northern Rivers
03-13-2023, 07:33 PM
One of the nice things about being as old as I am quickly approaching 76 I notice most and that includes women just think of me as the crazy old man and don't pay much attention to what I say.You know you lucked out tying up with the missus. You count in this world, Quark...you actually count. :headbang:

Quark
03-13-2023, 09:45 PM
You know you lucked out tying up with the missus. You count in this world, @Quark (https://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=1794)...you actually count. :headbang:I know Northern Rivers. I'm a Agnostic/Atheist, a Capitalist Ferengi, and according to other witches I guess I'm a philosophic (Zen) witch. Damn what a mess.

Quark
03-13-2023, 09:46 PM
Coincidentally,I have read a report today of a woman in court in Barrow,Cumbria (NW England) for 3 separate false allegations of rape when she was 20,2 years ago.There were mini riots in the town at one point because the first accused was of asian descent,the latter 2 being white English.I wonder what her sentence will be.Probably a slap on the wrist.

Big Wheeler
03-14-2023, 08:01 AM
Probably a slap on the wrist.

She got 8 and a half years. Under the UK system she will probably serve half before being released.

Madison
03-14-2023, 06:43 PM
Same for both sex (male or female)

There are some female better to live alone :dontknow:

There are some male better to live alone :dontknow:

Some they like to date
Some want to get married
Some wants to be free
Some likes to be single

I'm a female that is and will stay single by choice :dontknow:

12icer
03-14-2023, 06:58 PM
It is hard to think of not having children, BUT today I wonder what they will live in.

There are surely a lot less two parent homes than there used to be.

It is sad to see a child in a home with a parent mad at the other parent for being irresposible and taking it out on the child.

I have a niece with two, and she is really hard on her firstborn girl, The girl is 14 now and she is trying to repeat her moms path.

She is a Beautiful litle girl, and will probably be an easy mark for the older kids.
i have stuck my nose in, she lives with my sister, All but sis have told me to but the hell out!!
It is I wanna do what I wanna do. Makes me sad!!!

Northern Rivers
03-15-2023, 06:16 AM
It is hard to think of not having children, BUT today I wonder what they will live in.

There are surely a lot less two parent homes than there used to be.

It is sad to see a child in a home with a parent mad at the other parent for being irresponsible and taking it out on the child.

I have a niece with two, and she is really hard on her firstborn girl, The girl is 14 now and she is trying to repeat her moms path.

She is a Beautiful little girl, and will probably be an easy mark for the older kids.
i have stuck my nose in, she lives with my sister, All but sis have told me to but the hell out!!
It is I wanna do what I wanna do. Makes me sad!!!Being a great parent is arguably the hardest thing to do as well as we'd like. Ya gotta raise 'em right. The worst punishment for them should be in them seeing that they disappointed you. If it's that way...you are doing pretty good! It's tough. No doubt about that.

What kind of world would they live in? The world you have shown them! :smiley20:

Moonie
03-15-2023, 12:31 PM
They need to find a Bertha or Hildegarde from Deutschland because these Madchenen have been missing a proper masculine prompt for eighty years or so.