03-03-2023, 12:51 PM
:wtf20:

More criminals and druggies
in the Cities
Hey Canadians say a big THANK YOU
to Tardo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q7oliiJ1po

Big cities will look like that
https://www.vmcdn.ca/f/files/glaciermedia/import/lmp-all/1569936-dtes.jpg;w=804;h=499;mode=crop

TedintheShed
03-03-2023, 12:54 PM
I'm fine with it. A person can put into their body whatever they wish and it is none of my business. Outlawing drugs is no different than outlawing guns. You can't us what one is afraid some MIGHT do to justify the ban.

TLSG
03-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Outlawing drugs is no different than outlawing drugs.

What?

TedintheShed
03-03-2023, 01:23 PM
What?
Yep- corrected lol- thanks!

TLSG
03-03-2023, 01:37 PM
Anyway, I used to believe every person was worth saving from the perils of drugs, but over the past year or so, I've become more Darwinist in my attitude toward substance abuse. I figure that people who are weak-minded enough to destroy themselves with dope deserve whatever happens to them. They're not worth saving, and many of them don't want to be saved. Not to mention that more often than not, they are left-wingers and probably affiliated with antifa. Best to just let them take themselves out of the gene pool with their drugs, and give the drug-free segment of the population less filth to contend with. Give the druggies all the poison they want, but keep them away from the general public, especially children. Let natural selection take its course.

mrclose
03-03-2023, 06:26 PM
I'm fine with it. A person can put into their body whatever they wish and it is none of my business. Outlawing drugs is no different than outlawing guns. You can't us what one is afraid some MIGHT do to justify the ban.

A big difference ... One is a "God Given Right" guaranteed by the Constitution!

JustPassinThru
03-03-2023, 06:47 PM

Obviously you never saw Canadian cities BEFORE street people, drugs and homelessness, took root there.

Toronto was once a safe, fun city. I'd drive 80 miles from Buffalo to weekend there. Always had a good time. If you wanted to act up, it was understood, you did it off the streets.

You don't have that kind of control when you're talking about large numbers of people impaired with drugs. And now Toronto is just as dangerous and nasty as any Midwestern American city.

And you shrug. Ted inna Shed, your head is dead.

Moonie
03-03-2023, 07:01 PM
He'll be lifting the restrictions on overly gay dress sense next!

TedintheShed
03-03-2023, 09:30 PM
A big difference ... One is a "God Given Right" guaranteed by the Constitution!

No difference. Both are "God" given rights. The fact that one in enumerated within the Constitution is irrelevant.

TedintheShed
03-03-2023, 09:42 PM
Obviously you never saw Canadian cities BEFORE street people, drugs and homelessness, took root there.

Toronto was once a safe, fun city. I'd drive 80 miles from Buffalo to weekend there. Always had a good time. If you wanted to act up, it was understood, you did it off the streets.

You don't have that kind of control when you're talking about large numbers of people impaired with drugs. And now Toronto is just as dangerous and nasty as any Midwestern American city.

And you shrug. Ted inna Shed, your head is dead.

Don't act like an idiot...People aren't yours to control.

Those results are a failure of government, not because of the drug laws but because of the failure to enforce laws related to the incidents of crimes mentioned. And just becasue you do not see a problem, doesn't mean it isn't there. For many years, Toronto had a terrible organized crime issue. But government always fails, so that is no surprise.

Like I implied in a previous response, blaming drugs is equivalent to blaming drugs. Drugs (or guns) are not the issue, it is people. If people have other choices, lives lives of social interaction and has the resources to solve basic issues for the most part they do not choose drugs.

"A recent study published in Nature Neuroscience shows that social interactions can have a profound effect on drug self-administration and relapse and on the brain’s response to drug-associated cues. The research was conducted in Dr. Yavin Shaham’s lab of the NIDA Intramural Research Program and was led by Dr. Marco Venniro."

Here is a study that backs this assetion:

Rats Prefer Social Interaction to Heroin or Methamphetamine | National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) (https://nida.nih.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2019/08/rats-prefer-social-interaction-to-heroin-or-methamphetamine)

Blame drugs for drug problems or guns for gun problems...but never blame the people, amirite? The point is that these are both societal issues based in mental health.

BooBoo
03-03-2023, 09:57 PM

Like I implied in a previous response, blaming drugs is equivalent to blaming drugs. Drugs (or guns) are not the issue, it is people. If people have other choices, lives lives of social interaction and has the resources to solve basic issues for the most part they do not choose drugs.

JustPassinThru
03-03-2023, 10:30 PM

You are the idiot. NO society has EVER existed without some legal or social standards, backed up by police, soldiers, goons or Miners' Committees.

Without any of that you have violent chaos. You should try reading the history of the settling of the American West - see how wonderful Deadwood was, without law, when as a mining town, it existed outside US Territorial limits.

It wasn't wonderful. It was violent; many miners were killed simply because others wanted their productive claims. Men were killed over women, often prostitutes, in bars. Men were killed for their cattle or for their horses.

Anarchy is a fantasy of the appallingly-ignorant.

TedintheShed
03-04-2023, 03:32 AM
You are the idiot. NO society has EVER existed without some legal or social standards, backed up by police, soldiers, goons or Miners' Committees.

Without any of that you have violent chaos. You should try reading the history of the settling of the American West - see how wonderful Deadwood was, without law, when as a mining town, it existed outside US Territorial limits.

It wasn't wonderful. It was violent; many miners were killed simply because others wanted their productive claims. Men were killed over women, often prostitutes, in bars. Men were killed for their cattle or for their horses.

Anarchy is a fantasy of the appallingly-ignorant.

Only to those devoid of understanding of what anarchy entails and the capabilities of a free market society to provide. Deadwood wasn't anarchism, quite the contrary- it was government at it's most shining example. It was "right makes might"- no different than any other. To think that kind of government or those of the The United States or China or any government that anyone else lives under is any different than the government me live under it those who do no recognize the gilted cage in which they live.

Call_me_Ishmael
03-04-2023, 04:13 AM
Only to those devoid of understanding of what anarchy entails and the capabilities of a free market society to provide.

And all it requires is a slight adjustment to the nature of man. Just remove that violent nature to take what isn't theirs and anarchism could be fun.

Darn! If only every damn person in the world would just give up coveting their neighbors! Utopia!

What childish fun to imagine such a world!

Tell me numbnuts, why aren't inner cities essentially your anarchist utopia? There is virtually no government there.

JustPassinThru
03-04-2023, 11:59 AM
Only to those devoid of understanding of what anarchy entails and the capabilities of a free market society to provide. Deadwood wasn't anarchism, quite the contrary- it was government at it's most shining example. It was "right makes might"- no different than any other. To think that kind of government or those of the The United States or China or any government that anyone else lives under is any different than the government me live under it those who do no recognize the gilted cage in which they live.
This is the problem of our age.

People like this one, know NOTHING of history - and so they make up their own pretend history, create theories based on their fantasies of how life SHOULD be, by their wishes.

And then push them as objectives to work towards.

This guy knows nothing of the history of the American frontier. He's obviously never been in a hot-war combat zone...which is perfect anarchy. What he knows is what his teachers and professors have indoctrinated him with. Anarchy, is laying on a hammock all day, smoking pot...and when ya get hungry, just go down to Popeyes, and just take some chicken! Government will provide the chicken...

No. Anarchy means, strong men take the land, the women, the food, from less strong, less aggressive men.

And then men with weapons, take that same booty from the men with fists and clubs.

And pretty soon you have rival gangs vying for control. Like Tombstone, where the Cowboys ruled the town. What they wanted, they got. You couldn't ranch or run a shop unless they let you, and if one of them came in for your money that day, that was the price you paid.

Wyatt Earp was a popular man in Tombstone for a reason. They had this wonderful anarchy, and Earp and his brothers, replaced it with law. Imperfect law, but far better than the whim of a mob leader.

JustPassinThru
03-04-2023, 12:04 PM
Only to those devoid of understanding of what anarchy entails and the capabilities of a free market society to provide.
A free market has to have laws protecting property rights and individual rights. Else it's chaos.

A market doesn't provide. PEOPLE provide. Free markets are the default nature of man - let's trade, what I have for what you have.

But someone has to work to create wealth.

And when there is no protection for the results of work, people won't work. Why should they, so they can be looted or leached by those who will not work, because there is no law protecting them from it?

Jesus Christ. What kind of drugs do these people TAKE, that they cannot understand this?

El Guapo
03-04-2023, 12:15 PM
This is the problem of our age.

People like this one, know NOTHING of history - and so they make up their own pretend history, create theories based on their fantasies of how life SHOULD be, by their wishes.

And then push them as objectives to work towards.

This guy knows nothing of the history of the American frontier. He's obviously never been in a hot-war combat zone...which is perfect anarchy. What he knows is what his teachers and professors have indoctrinated him with. Anarchy, is laying on a hammock all day, smoking pot...and when ya get hungry, just go down to Popeyes, and just take some chicken! Government will provide the chicken...

No. Anarchy means, strong men take the land, the women, the food, from less strong, less aggressive men.

And then men with weapons, take that same booty from the men with fists and clubs.

And pretty soon you have rival gangs vying for control. Like Tombstone, where the Cowboys ruled the town. What they wanted, they got. You couldn't ranch or run a shop unless they let you, and if one of them came in for your money that day, that was the price you paid.

Wyatt Earp was a popular man in Tombstone for a reason. They had this wonderful anarchy, and Earp and his brothers, replaced it with law. Imperfect law, but far better than the whim of a mob leader.

In the real world, this is the result of legal drugs:

https://globalnews.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/hastings-tent-city.png

It's not an abstract concept. The results are plain to see. There is no gray area. Destruction, filth, disease. Despair. Misery. Death. You can't NOT see it.
Fuckwit solution? Give them FREE drugs.
Yet we have abject fucking retards braying ' this is good! hurr durr anarchy. Ima anarchist. I'm thmart'.

Unbelievable.

JustPassinThru
03-04-2023, 04:33 PM
In the real world, this is the result of legal drugs:

It's not an abstract concept. The results are plain to see. There is no gray area. Destruction, filth, disease. Despair. Misery. Death. You can't NOT see it.
Fuckwit solution? Give them FREE drugs.
Yet we have abject fucking retards braying ' this is good! hurr durr anarchy. Ima anarchist. I'm thmart'.

Unbelievable.
They've forgotten, too, what happened IMMEDIATELY with the Defund-The-Police craziness. The police hadn't even gone away; they were just severely handicapped.

Crime of all kinds, including homicide, just exploded.

And then, they tell us, we don't understand what Anarchy IS. They babble on about this Paradise, where everything happens through Voluntaryism.

Okay, so someone steals your money - from your safe, because there are no banks, because there's no laws requiring bankers to safeguard depositors' assets.

A dirtbag steals your money. Whatcha gonna do? "Get volunteers to bring the thief to justice."

Gee, that kinda-like sounds like a posse, to me. That sort of thing didn't work so well in the past.

And if they catch the perp, then what? They find the money. Hey...let's KILL the perp, and SPLIT the money, and go back to town and shrug our shoulders! Cold trail!

That, too, sounds just like many frontier camps' history.

The simpletons will tell me I don't understand, and never tell me what I'm missing. I'm guessing it's a brain full of drugs.

TedintheShed
03-11-2023, 05:40 AM
And all it requires is a slight adjustment to the nature of man. Just remove that violent nature to take what isn't theirs and anarchism could be fun.

Not at all. What you fail to understand is that the "nature of man" to which you refer is only "amplified" by the existence of any government. No infamous leader would have been able to commit so many attocities if not for government. Government is less orderly and create more "chaotic" than any individual man could ever be. Look at police institutionally infringing upon basic rights at the behest of their masters- the CIA proxy wars and assassinations, the FBI and especially your day-to-day pigs who commonly beats thier spouses and either commit crimes or allows thoer comrades to commit them and look away.

Look at the elections, the "insurrection" on 1/6 and the people unduly prosecuted. Look at the wars started by the CIA. The millions and millions killed the the likes of China, The United States, Russia, etc. All done because government existed. All feats that can not be accomplished by a sing individual man.

And just look at the war your masters have brewing in Ukraine. Your President is about to start WWIII.

Darn! If only every damn person in the world would just give up coveting their neighbors! Utopia!

What childish fun to imagine such a world!

This is not the first time you've attempted this straw man. No one has ever equated anarchism with utopia...ever. That your childish assertion. If you wish to continue it, you will only continue to look the fool...but we already knw that, don't we?

Tell me numbnuts, why aren't inner cities essentially your anarchist utopia? There is virtually no government there.

"Inner cities"? Do mean slums? (FYI, just a side barre in an attempt to cease your wanton ignorance, not all "inner cities" are slums).

You understand that slums are created by government, right? It is a by-product.

No, you don't...do you.

Best testament to your wanton ignorance yet!

Call_me_Ishmael
03-11-2023, 10:34 AM
Not at all. What you fail to understand is that the "nature of man" to which you refer is only "amplified" by the existence of any government. No infamous leader would have been able to commit so many attocities if not for government. Government is less orderly and create more "chaotic" than any individual man could ever be. Look at police institutionally infringing upon basic rights at the behest of their masters- the CIA proxy wars and assassinations, the FBI and especially your day-to-day pigs who commonly beats thier spouses and either commit crimes or allows thoer comrades to commit them and look away.

Look at the elections, the "insurrection" on 1/6 and the people unduly prosecuted. Look at the wars started by the CIA. The millions and millions killed the the likes of China, The United States, Russia, etc. All done because government existed. All feats that can not be accomplished by a sing individual man.

And just look at the war your masters have brewing in Ukraine. Your President is about to start WWIII.

This is not the first time you've attempted this straw man. No one has ever equated anarchism with utopia...ever. That your childish assertion. If you wish to continue it, you will only continue to look the fool...but we already knw that, don't we?

"Inner cities"? Do mean slums? (FYI, just a side barre in an attempt to cease your wanton ignorance, not all "inner cities" are slums).

You understand that slums are created by government, right? It is a by-product.

No, you don't...do you.

Best testament to your wanton ignorance yet!

Oh look, TITS sent me a post! Maybe someone will read it.

TedintheShed
03-11-2023, 04:10 PM
Oh look, TITS sent me a post! Maybe someone will read it.

I accept your surrender.