PDA

View Full Version : Teenagers and Stabbings

Big Wheeler
02-12-2023, 06:25 PM
Last week a 15 year old girl was stabbed to death in the genteel middle class town of Hexham in northern England.A 16 year old boy was arrested for her murder.
Today in the town of Culcheth,between Manchester and Liverpool,another 16 year old girl stabbed to death.A boy and girl,both 15,have been arrested on a charge of murder.

What's the matter with people in the UK,quite apart from the non caucasians.How has the character of Brits changed so much from when I was in my teens?Why are so many people angry all the time?Why are so many people doing their daily jobs being abused or attacked ,such as nurses,fire crews,hospital and doctors' receptionists?

Several towns in the UK,including my own,are infested by marauding gangs of 11 to 15 year olds harrassing folk and vandalising stuff.Of course if you raise your voice to the delicate flowers they report you to the police..Really.The police claim to be clamping down on anti social behaviour.
Solutions please.Short of an assault rifle and unlimited ammo.

Rutabaga
02-12-2023, 06:33 PM
Last week a 15 year old girl was stabbed to death in the genteel middle class town of Hexham in northern England.A 16 year old boy was arrested for her murder.
Today in the town of Culcheth,between Manchester and Liverpool,another 16 year old girl stabbed to death.A boy and girl,both 15,have been arrested on a charge of murder.

What's the matter with people in the UK,quite apart from the non caucasians.How has the character of Brits changed so much from when I was in my teens?Why are so many people angry all the time?Why are so many people doing their daily jobs being abused or attacked ,such as nurses,fire crews,hospital and doctors' receptionists?

Several towns in the UK,including my own,are infested by marauding gangs of 11 to 15 year olds harrassing folk and vandalising stuff.Of course if you raise your voice to the delicate flowers they report you to the police..Really.The police claim to be clamping down on anti social behaviour.

thats why.

kill a few and the rest will stop.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
02-12-2023, 06:42 PM
A Clockwork Orange was prescient and not just a good yarn

teeceetx
02-12-2023, 07:02 PM
thats why.

kill a few and the rest will stop.

... and bring a shovel or two ...

donttread
02-12-2023, 07:04 PM

Most of us are Americans, we certainly have no answers

Jen
02-12-2023, 07:09 PM
When I read the news, everyone seems to be angry.......families killing each other, women going missing and later found dead, rampant road rage. When I go out to the grocery store, people seem pretty normal and definitely not angry. So maybe it's all fake news?

Rutabaga
02-12-2023, 07:27 PM
When I read the news, everyone seems to be angry.......families killing each other, women going missing and later found dead, rampant road rage. When I go out to the grocery store, people seem pretty normal and definitely not angry. So maybe it's all fake news?

earlier today, a guy in a pickup was stopped in front of my property...[dirt road, rarely traveled]

he was not on my property, so its none of my business what hes doing, but i kept an eye on him,,he seemed to be having car problems, so i go out to ask if he needs help.

he doesnt speak english and my spanish is limited, but i figured out he didnt need a jump, but it sounded like he was simply out of gas...i asked if he was out of gas and he kinda got across that he thought his fuel pump was out. [it would start for a few seconds then stop].
he'd been out there over an hour so i asked if he was thirsty and brough him a gatorade.

i said i think its out of gas, but he wasnt sure, so i pointed to his air intake, and motioned for him to remove the intake hose and i would spray some starting fluid in..if it was out of gas, it would start and run for a min. or two on the spray. if not, it was most likely the pump.

it started up like a champ and ran for a min.

i gave him a couple gallons of gas and sent him on his way.

his sex/race/political affiliation nor legality in this country did not matter.

he needed help.

i had help to give.

thats what being an American is all about.

Madison
02-12-2023, 08:04 PM

Most people does smile at me when I go grocery stores :dontknow:

teeceetx
02-12-2023, 09:21 PM
Most people does smile at me when I go grocery stores :dontknow:

Not even the guys?

Jen
02-12-2023, 10:36 PM
earlier today, a guy in a pickup was stopped in front of my property...[dirt road, rarely traveled]

he was not on my property, so its none of my business what hes doing, but i kept an eye on him,,he seemed to be having car problems, so i go out to ask if he needs help.

he doesnt speak english and my spanish is limited, but i figured out he didnt need a jump, but it sounded like he was simply out of gas...i asked if he was out of gas and he kinda got across that he thought his fuel pump was out. [it would start for a few seconds then stop].
he'd been out there over an hour so i asked if he was thirsty and brough him a gatorade.

i said i think its out of gas, but he wasnt sure, so i pointed to his air intake, and motioned for him to remove the intake hose and i would spray some starting fluid in..if it was out of gas, it would start and run for a min. or two on the spray. if not, it was most likely the pump.

he needed help.

i had help to give.

thats what being an American is all about.Exactly. A few months ago there was an oldish lady at the store that needed a ride. I gave her a ride to one sketchy place then to another.......and that was where I left her. I was scared to death. But I still pray for her safety. She was in a bad place in life. We do whatever we can do to help people... it is the American way.

Jen
02-12-2023, 10:37 PM
Most people does smile at me when I go grocery stores :dontknow:Same here. They smile and sometimes chat a little. The workers are always friendly and kind. I love my local grocery store..... well, it's in the next town and 10 miles away... but that's still pretty local.

Northern Rivers
02-12-2023, 10:51 PM

Solutions please.Short of an assault rifle and unlimited ammo.Overall homicides went UP after gun confiscations, here...mostly due to knife deaths.

Northern Rivers
02-12-2023, 10:56 PM

he doesnt speak english and my spanish is limited, but i figured out he didnt need a jump, but it sounded like he was simply out of gas...i asked if he was out of gas and he kinda got across that he thought his fuel pump was out. .

he needed help.

[I]i had help to give.

thats what being an American is all about.That's what being humane is all about........

I am rasping my hands over hearing that Yahya got the wire transfer, tomorrow...his Monday. He'll get over and check the bank balance after school...on the bike I got him from the school I'm putting him through. That new laptop will change his world....

The needs in this world are overwhelming...but...we can all still do our little part in it.

Just like you helped that fella, out...:smiley20:

Dubler9
02-13-2023, 03:20 AM
I know I come across as contrary but I have this habit, an innate attitude, of comparing things, behaviour etc from a moral stance. I therefore can not get worked up about young people stabbing people. You may ask why and how do I compare this type of incident?

Easy: I witnessed reports of the many thousands of elderly people confined (LOCKED - DOWN) in homes who died from such confinement and loneliness - their close family members denied access!! And no one seemed to care.
The media, the sheepies - no one cared.
I had people say to me... "this Donald Trump is a racist" - "Open borders are the right, entitlement for poor brown skinned immigrants" ... my shock was to do with such people never mentioning the deaths and confinement of the elderly under COVID rules!! They had nothing to say on the matter.
So I can not get anxious over a couple of stabbings.
The narrative is LGBTQ - Gender - race - poor black skinned people !!!!!!!! etc etc .
Prince Harry and his wife...... !!!!
Be careful what you wish for - as the saying goes???

Dubler9
02-13-2023, 03:24 AM
I can see the headlines in a couple of days..... STARMER - "I want a society where young people will not stab each other" .. "Labour will work for a nice society with less stabbings coz we are nice and you deserve it"...
He will NOT say: "I will increase police officers on the streets" - "I will stop paying for immigrants in 4 star hotels and use that money for policing and community projects".

mr claws
02-13-2023, 05:11 AM
Same here, but then I don't live in one of the "antheaps" (BIG cities), where the VAST majority of crime and social insanity reigns supreme... yes, humans ARE "social beings", but it's obvious we don't do well when stacked together like cordwood.

UKSmartypants
02-13-2023, 08:43 AM
The issue is the cities of the UK, especially London, have been flooded with the male illegal immigrants that have been allowed to cross unhindered from France. These are nearly all youths 16 to 30, all uneducated and all from violent cultures, mainly moslems, where guns, knives and rape are considered normal. Then they come over here and bring it with them. London is the extreme case, a place which now has so many of the foreign feral savages that law and order is hypothetical, and Sad Dick Khan likes it like that.

ruthless terrier
02-13-2023, 09:18 AM
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article12299607.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Screenshot-2018-04-03-223711.jpg

Dubler9
02-13-2023, 10:37 AM
PS; My earlier post is not disregard for the child and the parents who have lost their child, of course this is the most terrible thing any parent should suffer. My comments are aimed at the selective MSM and the perverse attitudes many people have.

Big Wheeler
02-13-2023, 06:25 PM
I suggest that initially the problem was started by hippy types,liberal lefties,with their anything goes attitude.So people do what they want without consideration for others.This leads to a breakdown in discipline and self control,then emasculation of teachers and police.Now our liberal lefties don't allow free speech or dissent unless it toes their line.Accelerated by immigration of people who are totally different culturally with no interest in assimilation into society.Here in West Yorkshire we have south asians who drive like they are in downtown islamabad,Bradford,the cash for cash capital of the country.The indigenous population gets frustrated to become the road rage capital of the UK.Parental discipline has gone the same way as teachers and police leading to gangs of junior teen scrotes acting anti socially all over the country.In the meantime older,generally more decent folk are falling off the twig and a dystopian society soon beckons.In addition illegal immigration of largely young males from the middle east continues unopposed.These are largely housed in hotels in English towns where they infest the area like vermin are wont to do.
Latest I heard today 4 or 5 afghan youths of 13 to 15 have raped a 15 year old girl in Kent.She was held down by some while others did their work.
In the meantime many of our liberal thinkers would like to see prisons abolished reckoning that rehabilitation is the way to go.
I hope I wake up in better humour tomorrow.I need to be back in Spain.

LadyMoonlight
02-13-2023, 06:42 PM
A major factor in all of this, was the breakdown of the nuclear family promoted by feminists. Another factor, is the fact that it is worth it for the young to do what they like because the law will not punish them sufficiently, if at all. They know they can do what they like and an excuse will be provided for them. There is a connection between the breakdown of the traditional, nuclear family, with mothers not content to care for the family because they are too busy building material possessions, "finding themselves and their calling", alienating and feminising men, and leaving their kids undisciplined. Not the only reason of course, because the invasion of illegal immigrants contributes massively to the problem, but it is a key factor in the loss of a society western countries once knew.

Rutabaga
02-13-2023, 06:44 PM
A major factor in all of this, was the breakdown of the nuclear family promoted by feminists. Another factor, is the fact that it is worth it for the young to do what they like because the law will not punish them sufficiently, if at all. They know they can do what they like and an excuse will be provided for them. There is a connection between the breakdown of the traditional, nuclear family, with mothers not content to care for the family because they are too busy building material possessions, "finding themselves and their calling", alienating and feminising men, and leaving their kids undisciplined. Not the only reason of course, because the invasion of illegal immigrants contributes massively to the problem, but it is a key factor in the loss of a society western countries once knew.

and ALL of it can be laid squarely at the feet of progs.

donttread
02-13-2023, 06:47 PM
I share your experience in public but remember the fringes can be more easily affected by the divisionism

donttread
02-13-2023, 06:50 PM

he needed help.

i had help to give.

thats what being an American is all about.

Great example

UKSmartypants
02-14-2023, 06:21 AM

The destruction of the nuclear family is one of the key tenets of the Cultural Marxism we are being subjected to, along with the removal of parents rights to raise there kids and the sexualisation of children.

Big Wheeler
02-14-2023, 11:52 AM
A small sort of retribution in my little corner of the world.I live in a close of 21 old folks bungalows some of whose residents were being harrassed by a group of 11 to 15 year olds.One evening they invaded a neighbour's back garden and trampled his plants,including about 20 tall sunflowers.They also upturned his 3 waste bins for reasons unknown.Anyway we lead a quieter life now.The invaders all live in nearby streets of social housing.The local council has visited 6 of these and handed out a scarborough warning to parents that if their children don't behave in future the parents will be ejected from their homes.I suppose execution is a bit draconian but this will do for a start.