PDA

View Full Version : Strange flaming object spotted in the sky over Kelowna

El Guapo
02-11-2023, 01:22 PM
https://www.castanet.net/content/2023/2/screen_shot_2023-02-10_at_4.27.47_pm_p3659169.jpg

Several Castanet readers have shared photos of a burning object moving through the sky Friday morning.

The fireball was photographed at about 7:15 a.m. and was visible from Lake Country and Kelowna. None of the people who captured the scene on camera were particularly sure what it was.

The Kelowna International Airport says they are unaware of the incident and whatever it is, it doesn't involve aviation.

The fireball was moving quickly and high in the sky, although it was moving slowly enough that several people had time to capture photos of it with their phones. Meteorites tend to streak quickly and are often only caught on camera by accident.
Strange object spotted in the sky over Kelowna - Kelowna News - Castanet.net (https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/410960/Strange-object-spotted-in-the-sky-over-Kelowna)

Looks just like photos from Billings Montana last week... along with the 'mystery object' shot down in Alaska, I'm beginning to think WW3 is underway, they just haven't told us yet.

teeceetx
02-11-2023, 01:24 PM
A whole lot of strange shit happening now, with little to no explanation.

Captain Kirk!
02-11-2023, 01:37 PM

UKSmartypants
02-11-2023, 01:42 PM
I had a google to see if there was any video of it. What I DID find is that there has been FIVE such objects seen in the same area in the last year.

Most curious/

Neo
02-11-2023, 02:08 PM
Russia has recently had satellites breaking up and descending into the atmosphere.

teeceetx
02-11-2023, 02:08 PM
I had a google to see if there was any video of it. What I DID find is that there has been FIVE such objects seen in the same area in the last year.

Most curious/

Hmmmmmm .....

mr claws
02-11-2023, 03:17 PM
Little fragments before Big Daddy hits? :dontknow:

Common
02-11-2023, 03:42 PM
meteor?

UKSmartypants
02-11-2023, 03:47 PM
meteor?

Cant tell, thats why i was looking for a video, to see how fast it was moving

Jen
02-11-2023, 03:52 PM
https://www.castanet.net/content/2023/2/screen_shot_2023-02-10_at_4.27.47_pm_p3659169.jpg

Strange object spotted in the sky over Kelowna - Kelowna News - Castanet.net (https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/410960/Strange-object-spotted-in-the-sky-over-Kelowna)

Looks just like photos from Billings Montana last week... along with the 'mystery object' shot down in Alaska, I'm beginning to think WW3 is underway, they just haven't told us yet.Don't be surprised if we suddenly see Space Aliens being introduced. The Greys are going to become public soon.

They are from another dimension (not outer space) and they are Demons.

Beware.

They will have plenty to teach us. Demons have entered our dimension in the past and those were times mankind took huge leaps in knowledge and scientific ability. They hate us. Never forget that.

UKSmartypants
02-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Don't be surprised if we suddenly see Space Aliens being introduced. The Greys are going to become public soon.

They are from another dimension (not outer space) and they are Demons.

Beware.

They will have plenty to teach us. Demons have entered our dimension in the past and those were times mankind took huge leaps in knowledge and scientific ability. They hate us. Never forget that.

You keep thinking hollywoods 'other dimensions' are real, they arent. Contrary to when people are told, we live in 10 dimensions, not 4 its just that 6 are compactified and we cant observe them and they dont affect us. There arent 'other dimensions' al la hollywood.

There might be other timelines running at right angles to ours, and there might be other universes, but I doubt we can communicate with either them. If there are aliens, which is quite possible , they are from other parts of the Galaxy.

You cant tell from the photo the reentry speed, without which you cant judge what it is.

Theres almost certainly two groups of UFO's - ours from reverse engineered crashes, and those of ET.

Im very suspicious of the fact for 80 years the authorities have denied the existence of UFOS and done all they can to supress information about them, to suddenly doing a U turn and actually releasing info and video fro miliotary jets pursuing UFOs. If i was cynical id think we are being softened up for the Big Reveal

Jen
02-11-2023, 04:05 PM
You keep thinking hollywoods 'other dimensions' are real, they arent. Contrary to when people are told, we live in 10 dimensions, not 4 its just that 6 are compactified and we cant observe them and they dont affect us. There arent 'other dimensions' al la hollywood.

There might be other timelines running at right angles to ours, and there might be other universes, but I doubt we can communicate with either them. If there are aliens, which is quite possible , they are from other parts of the Galaxy.Everyone is free to believe what their hearts tell them. Truth remains exactly what it is regardless of beliefs. We believe what our experiences and research tell us is true. None of us is able to go beyond our own knowledge. You are a scientist. I am not. So you are the one who is probably right here. I can barely wrap my mind around what I believe, so I will leave it at that until I am able to learn more.

Freewill
02-11-2023, 04:16 PM
Occom's Razor: The Earth is going through a meteor shower, nothing unusual.

Frankenvoter
02-11-2023, 04:16 PM

There might be other timelines running at right angles to ours, and there might be other universes, but I doubt we can communicate with either them. If there are aliens, which is quite possible , they are from other parts of the Galaxy.

You cant tell from the photo the reentry speed, without which you cant judge what it is.

Theres almost certainly two groups of UFO's - ours from reverse engineered crashes, and those of ET.

Im very suspicious of the fact for 80 years the authorities have denied the existence of UFOS and done all they can to supress information about them, to suddenly doing a U turn and actually releasing info and video fro miliotary jets pursuing UFOs. If i was cynical id think we are being softened up for the Big Reveal

Again I will postulate that we are trapped in a 3 dimensional box that we cant see "outside" of, and so all we can do is look at smaller and smaller pieces of it, hence physisists insistance all higher dimensions are on the subatomic level.

You in the 3rd can see the 2nd just by looking at a shadow, but you cant see "out" to see the interdimensional beings in the 5th dimension which is outside of time and space, who could be looking at you right now the same way you look at the shadow of your hand.

Freewill
02-11-2023, 04:29 PM
Beware.

As we turn away from God the dark trinity returns.

Baal The Possessor

Ishtar The Enchantress

Molech The Destroyer

Neo
02-11-2023, 04:38 PM
Cant tell, thats why i was looking for a video, to see how fast it was moving
Yeah on average a meteor I’d moving at a speed of 34 miles a second, they are very very fast through the skies.

Victory101
02-11-2023, 04:45 PM
That thing looks like it's spiraling in a corkscrew fashion.

I'm not an astronomer so I ask, do asteroids do that? or maybe the term is meteor I don't know.

El Guapo
02-11-2023, 04:59 PM
That thing looks like it's spiraling in a corkscrew fashion.

I'm not an astronomer so I ask, do asteroids do that? or maybe the term is meteor I don't know.

No. As the story states and also anyone who's seen a shooting star can tell you, those are gone in the wink of an eye and are rarely photographed for that very reason.

https://www.castanet.net/content/2023/2/large/screen_shot_2023-02-10_at_5.23.54_pm_p3659172.jpg

Jen
02-11-2023, 05:32 PM
As we turn away from God the dark trinity returns.

Baal The Possessor

Ishtar The Enchantress

Molech The DestroyerYes. And they are coming back now with force.

El Guapo
02-11-2023, 05:55 PM
Things are falling out of the sky all over...Los Angeles today:

https://twitter.com/ShawnWitzemann/status/1624214618435354626

Captain Kirk!
02-11-2023, 06:08 PM
Yeah on average a meteor I’d moving at a speed of 34 miles a second, they are very very fast through the skies.

They enter the atmosphere at that speed but don't stay at that speed. The air slows them down.

UKSmartypants
02-11-2023, 07:05 PM
They enter the atmosphere at that speed but don't stay at that speed. The air slows them down.

Without a visual, its all guesswork.

Northern Rivers
02-11-2023, 11:30 PM
A whole lot of strange shit happening now, with little to no explanation.Our discreet cousins have been twiddling their thumbs until our technology catches...somewhat...up to them. Maybe...that's happening right now?

I heard it was "a cylindrical object" shot down, and not "a balloon".

Caught On Camera - The US Navy UFO - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3c6pyLWzqc)

El Guapo
02-12-2023, 01:12 AM
Could be...

...could also be:

https://i.imgur.com/XqmgJQu.png

UKSmartypants
02-12-2023, 01:11 PM
Again I will postulate that we are trapped in a 3 dimensional box that we cant see "outside" of, and so all we can do is look at smaller and smaller pieces of it, hence physisists insistance all higher dimensions are on the subatomic level.

You in the 3rd can see the 2nd just by looking at a shadow, but you cant see "out" to see the interdimensional beings in the 5th dimension which is outside of time and space, who could be looking at you right now the same way you look at the shadow of your hand.

We know in THIS universe we exist in 4 D plus 6 compactified. If you follow my posts, you will also know i dont believe time exists, and that what we observe as time is simply movement along one axis of D4, which we can only observer one planck frame at a time. In this universe, everything is D4. Simply because the higher dimensions are compactified . Nothing can exist in as such in a compactified dimension except probably information