PDA

View Full Version : Antifa Protesters Accost Rebel Reporter Katie Daviscourt

Madison
02-07-2023, 01:50 PM
Feb 7 - 2023

Katie Daviscourt was accosted by Antifa protesters during demonstrations in the streets of Seattle after Memphis PD released bodycam footage showing the tragic death of Tyre Nichols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLypmWNwn5I

Wilson2
02-07-2023, 02:02 PM
One day these reporters will learn.

If you are going to go into the heart of enemy country, you better be prepared. She should have gone in with a dozen big skilled intimidating fighters who were not afraid to do some serious ass kicking.

Rutabaga
02-07-2023, 02:07 PM
wear a t-shirt:

"kyle rittenhouse is my hero"

carry an ar.

:smiley20:

12icer
02-07-2023, 02:15 PM
As long as black people teach their children to jump up and attack the police they will die in the assault.

The police should have a no more shit day and tell the black community to get thier act together or do without the serve and protect squad.

Tell them to handle it themselves and bury their children themselves.

Moonie
02-07-2023, 02:17 PM
Bravery and suplety used to be an admirable trait in journalists.

12icer
02-07-2023, 02:25 PM
wear a t-shirt:

"kyle rittenhouse is my hero"

carry an ar.

:smiley20:
Trump 2024 and forever after shirt and a Mak90 with JHP, a good laser with strobe and a credit card strip.
The one I have seen has a full loop secondary that locked back easily with the strip.
A flip into the fire and it is gone.

The AK is easier to hold on target at full auto than the AR even with a forward grip that flares at the bottom.

THe short AR is easier than the longers are

teeceetx
02-07-2023, 03:13 PM
I sure hope her security is ARMED.

George
02-07-2023, 03:23 PM
Watched the video and cannot tell who is who or who is pretending to be someone they are not. All you have is her narrative. As far as I am concerned this is the type of
format for fake news.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
02-07-2023, 05:09 PM
Watched the video and cannot tell who is who or who is pretending to be someone they are not. All you have is her narrative. As far as I am concerned this is the type of
format for fake news.

Right, I have it on the very best authority this entire incident was actually filmed on a Hollywood backlot and is entirely fake.

WarriorRob
02-07-2023, 05:53 PM
Antifa are the Militia of the Marxist DNC.

I think Patriots should also start wearing masks to cover their faces, maybe some Red White and Blue Masks, that would piss of the Anti-American Marxists:thumbsup20:

https://i.etsystatic.com/5999921/r/il/f6f5df/728907306/il_570xN.728907306_rc3i.jpg

12icer
02-08-2023, 04:41 PM
A TRUMP FOREVER AFTER mask with a MAGA under it would cause massive convulsions and instant suicides.

I would have to see the report and where it came from to make a judgement on the origin of both ideas.

My trust in any media is a point in case instead of case in point reaction.

Moonie
02-08-2023, 10:48 PM
A TRUMP FOREVER AFTER mask with a MAGA under it would cause massive convulsions and instant suicides.

I would have to see the report and where it came from to make a judgement on the origin of both ideas.

My trust in any media is a point in case instead of case in point reaction.
Say again, over

George
02-09-2023, 01:02 AM
FYI: When you watch videos from news reporters, think twice about the information when they ask for donations at the end. Fleecing the ignorant has become a trend
these days. Maybe I should start putting out some staged bullshit and get those donations myself. How about this. They found parts of Balloon Boy in the
the Chinese balloon that was brought down. Speaker McCarthy has appointed Santos to find out why he was in there. Santos was excited to get the committee
appointment as he personally knew Balloon Boy. This could be fun and profitable.

12icer
02-09-2023, 01:06 AM
EHHH,

Kind of a perspective of reacting to some media clip as a telling moment in their narrative, instead of an example of what they are trying to promote or accomplish with it.

Dubler9
02-09-2023, 01:12 AM
Antifa = cowards = bully tactics = kick in the crutch. Or at the very least Pepper Spray. I would carry a tub of dog shit, give them the full tub.

Dubler9
02-09-2023, 01:16 AM
Forensics found a section of that Balloon with the following on it: "IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN TO H CLINTO ...." ​the rest was broken off.

Physics Hunter
02-09-2023, 02:20 AM
format for fake news.

The ones with masks are the assholes...

Physics Hunter
02-09-2023, 02:21 AM
I sure hope her security is ARMED.
They were VERY disciplined. Did not reply in kind when hit.

Physics Hunter
02-09-2023, 02:24 AM
FYI: When you watch videos from news reporters, think twice about the information when they ask for donations at the end. Fleecing the ignorant has become a trend
these days. Maybe I should start putting out some staged bullshit and get those donations myself. How about this. They found parts of Balloon Boy in the
the Chinese balloon that was brought down. Speaker McCarthy has appointed Santos to find out why he was in there. Santos was excited to get the committee
appointment as he personally knew Balloon Boy. This could be fun and profitable.

Better to watch Canadian Gov funded LSM, eh?

George
02-09-2023, 04:39 PM
Warrior Rob: My first question would be, what is your definition of a patriot? Second question is: Why would you want to piss someone off and start a conflict?
It is my observation that there is to much of this going on at this time to be able to sort out things to try and come middle ground. The far left and right are causing confusion and the middle is caught between trying to make sense of all the ignorant moves being made. I am an independent voter and I can tell you that most of my friends in this group are getting tired of far left and right throwing their tantrums. They are not mature enough to sit down and work things out. The its all or nothing attitude is not what we need in this country.

Northern Rivers
02-09-2023, 06:57 PM
This particular hippy first implores, "peace"...then, "love"...then, a punch in the face.