PDA

View Full Version : The Story Has Changed

Madison
12-27-2022, 10:35 PM
Retard asshole ..have to go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WepfVTmlbKE

Quark
12-27-2022, 10:45 PM
Trudeau knows what he is doing. He wants to be Castro Jr. and rule Canada as a tyrant like his father Castro did Cuba. If Canadians have guns they might just shoot the bastard. You guys are heading toward a dictatorship faster than even we are.

El Guapo
12-27-2022, 11:36 PM
Trudeau knows what he is doing. He wants to be Castro Jr. and rule Canada as a tyrant like his father Castro did Cuba. If Canadians have guns they might just shoot the bastard. You guys are heading toward a dictatorship faster than even we are.
He's too stupid. He's not a stateman. He's a dummy. Sack of hammers dumb. His only real job was as a part time drama teacher. That's what you're seeing. An actor playing a part. Reading a carefully prepared script.

El Guapo
12-27-2022, 11:44 PM
To be clear, this ban encompasses ALL center fire, semi automatic rifles with a detachable mag. Which is just about every gun in the country. Literally millions of them, btw.
Which are all classified as non-restricted. Meaning they aren't on a registry somewhere. All to be deemed prohibited in the blink of an eye, making hundreds of thousands of highly vetted, trained and responsible gun owners criminals overnight.

Quark
12-27-2022, 11:51 PM
He's too stupid. He's not a stateman. He's a dummy. Sack of hammers dumb. His only real job was as a part time drama teacher. That's what you're seeing. An actor playing a part. Reading a carefully prepared script.Hitler was a dummy somewhat too and an very unsuccessful artist and look at what he did. Don't underestimate stupid people in offices of power.

Physics Hunter
12-28-2022, 12:05 AM
Is there a list somewhere?

WarriorRob
12-28-2022, 12:16 AM
He is another Puppet like we have in the US.

El Guapo
12-28-2022, 12:28 AM
Is there a list somewhere?

Don't need one. It's everything. What doesn't qualify as having a detachable magazine - like the SKS- is specifically named. There's hundreds of thousands of those kicking around the country, btw.
I don't know what these assclowns expect to happen. If they think people with 10's of thousands of dollars worth of weaponry are just going to dance down to the local cop shop and give them away...they're more delusional than a run-of-the-mill dummycrap fuckwit.

Physics Hunter
12-28-2022, 01:09 AM
Don't need one. It's everything. What doesn't qualify as having a detachable magazine - like the SKS- is specifically named. There's hundreds of thousands of those kicking around the country, btw.
I don't know what these assclowns expect to happen. If they think people with 10's of thousands of dollars worth of weaponry are just going to dance down to the local cop shop and give them away...they're more delusional than a run-of-the-mill dummycrap fuckwit.
Sorry, I know this is a sore topic. I was just interested. Wondering if they included bolt guns, slide action and things like the Garand and yes the SKS (which is a weird bird from these usual nasty black weapon lists).

I know they think they have already capped (pun intended) handguns in Canada...

Again, sorry. Not trying to rub salt in the wound.

Wildrose
12-28-2022, 01:32 AM
Retard asshole ..have to go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WepfVTmlbKE

All proposed gun bans are based in fear, sold on fear, and exist by scaring the hell out of the public.

That kind of double speak is insane.

12icer
12-28-2022, 02:16 AM
Based in the fear of the dictatorial politicos that they will lose their power and become food for the worms.

mr claws
12-28-2022, 05:30 AM
Without a Bill of Rights you just have "privileges", granted or withdrawn as the political winds blow... why do I get the feeling he'll be Prime Minister for Life? :thinking:

Camp
12-28-2022, 07:02 AM
Why can't Canada get rid of this asshole?

After the lockdown fiasco his career should be over.

Freewill
12-28-2022, 08:40 AM

Sadly, he got the truckers to fold, and the people did not vote him out. He is the product of being indoors out of the weather. He is dreaming up things to mess with.

Canada's Trudeau survives latest confidence vote - BBC News (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54635712)

Freewill
12-28-2022, 08:47 AM
Why can't Canada get rid of this asshole?

After the lockdown fiasco his career should be over.
Canadian leaders are stupid is why.

Canada's Trudeau survives latest confidence vote - BBC News (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54635712)

teeceetx
12-28-2022, 09:12 AM

Au contraire, mon frère.

That's EXACTLY what MOST people will do!

mr claws
12-28-2022, 11:25 AM
Au contraire, mon frère.

Makes me want to cry to admit it, but that's exactly what most people would do here, rather than organize a massive, PEACEFUL, "Day of Solidarity", where everyone that owns a gun openly marches with it in every hamlet, town, and city in the nation... "they" don't have enough cell space to house the real criminals, much less a third (or more) of the entire population. Yeah, I know, delusional thinking... :sad20:

Madison
12-28-2022, 11:53 AM
Canada and USA are in deep ship ...
BUT just do like so may Canadians I know
Keep what is yours and just say to Gov to go fuck themselves

Madison
12-28-2022, 11:59 AM
When I see his face or ear his voice
I feel I am about to vomit
https://www.grazingthesurface.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/justin-trudea-and-klaus-schwab.png
https://tfiglobalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/04_FORUM.original.jpg

https://mh-1-stockagency.panthermedia.net/media/media_detail/0024000000/24213000/~woman-vomiting-in-toilet-bowl_24213538_detail.jpg

El Guapo
12-30-2022, 01:49 AM
Au contraire, mon frère.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik43-gccKSw

I'm with the guy in the hat ^^^^

Old stock Canadians haven't been replaced yet. Far from it.

El Guapo
12-30-2022, 01:54 AM
Sorry, I know this is a sore topic. I was just interested. Wondering if they included bolt guns, slide action and things like the Garand and yes the SKS (which is a weird bird from these usual nasty black weapon lists).

I know they think they have already capped (pun intended) handguns in Canada...

Again, sorry. Not trying to rub salt in the wound.

Yep, all kinds of bolt guns included, which has got the Fudds (Canuck slang distinguishing hunters from sport shooters/black rifle enthusiasts) in an uproar. No worries man...no apologies required or expected. I'm just stating facts.

BooBoo
12-30-2022, 01:57 AM
If they don't keep Records they don't get Guns Back...!!! Travel is still Open, so Move the Guns to somewhere Safe...!!

El Guapo
12-30-2022, 02:19 AM
If they don't keep Records they don't get Guns Back...!!! Travel is still Open, so Move the Guns to somewhere Safe...!!

A Quick run down on the situation:

In Canada firearms in general are classified 2 ways: Restricted and non-restricted. Restricted firearms (handguns, certain long guns like AR15s) must be registered with the RCMP and cannot be carried or used for hunting- used at the range only.
Non-restricted is just about everything else. All you need is a license to buy/sell and possess. So yes...they don't know who has what in that category- which is lots and lots of black rifles.
In 2020 they did the sweeping ban on AR15s (which were already restricted) and included a ton of non-restricted guns like the mini-14 that went straight from non-restricted to prohibited. -but as non-restricted, they don't know who has what of those.
None of this has come to pass at the moment- the clowns already ran out the clock on a 2 year amnesty because they haven't got a fucking clue how to even implement their supposed buyback plan...so the amnesty has been extended till oct 2023.
Then they pulled the handgun freeze - not a buyback but grandfathering plan. If you got em you keep em...till you die then they grab em. No more new handguns for anyone. Bill C 21 was supposed to make that freeze into law...now the current/latest uproar is over an amendment to C21 that they snuck in at the last minute...that bans all long guns.
That's where we're at.

Physics Hunter
12-30-2022, 02:40 AM
Yep, all kinds of bolt guns included, which has got the Fudds (Canuck slang distinguishing hunters from sport shooters/black rifle enthusiasts) in an uproar. No worries man...no apologies required or expected. I'm just stating facts.

Fudds! :smiley_ROFLMAO: As in Elmer. Never heard that one but I like it.

Just treading lightly, if/when we get to a point like that, I would be rather unhappy...

Physics Hunter
12-30-2022, 02:46 AM
A Quick run down on the situation:

In Canada firearms in general are classified 2 ways: Restricted and non-restricted. Restricted firearms (handguns, certain long guns like AR15s) must be registered with the RCMP and cannot be carried or used for hunting- used at the range only.
Non-restricted is just about everything else. All you need is a license to buy/sell and possess. So yes...they don't know who has what in that category- which is lots and lots of black rifles.
In 2020 they did the sweeping ban on AR15s (which were already restricted) and included a ton of non-restricted guns like the mini-14 that went straight from non-restricted to prohibited. -but as non-restricted, they don't know who has what of those.
None of this has come to pass at the moment- the clowns already ran out the clock on a 2 year amnesty because they haven't got a fucking clue how to even implement their supposed buyback plan...so the amnesty has been extended till oct 2023.
Then they pulled the handgun freeze - not a buyback but grandfathering plan. If you got em you keep em...till you die then they grab em. No more new handguns for anyone. Bill C 21 was supposed to make that freeze into law...now the current/latest uproar is over an amendment to C21 that they snuck in at the last minute...that bans all long guns.
That's where we're at.
That sucks.

How the hell are people west of Ottawa gonna live without rifles and handguns?

Watching Canada (and the Netherlands) right now is like looking into a wormhole and seeing the future 2-4 years out for America.
They are practicing on y'all, before they move in for the kill.

Neo
12-30-2022, 07:52 AM
Us Brits have hand held catapults, air rifles, and shotguns, it’s all you need. :thumbsup20: