PDA

View Full Version : Britain could ignore Euro judges 11th hour orders to block deportation flights under

Neo
12-19-2022, 07:17 AM
The Sun on Sunday understands that No10 is considering new laws making it clear the UK can ignore final minute orders by the court.
It would mean deportation flights could not be stopped by judges in Strasbourg moments before take-off.
It comes as British courts will rule on whether the government’s Rwanda plans are legal on Monday.
The powers to ignore the Euro judges were due to be included in the now shelved Bill of Rights (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20640043/dominic-raab-britain-echr-migration-crisis/) - but discussions have taken place to use them in new immigration laws set to be announced in the new year instead.
In June an anonymous Euro judge used a so-called ‘rule 39 interim orders’ to stop a 54-year-old Iraqi, known as KN from being sent to Rwanda - which led to the entire flight being axed.
The decision was made behind closed doors at the 11th hour after the flight had been approved in Britain's Supreme Court.
Under the new laws, set to be introduced in January, ministers could ignore the interim orders, which are seen as court rules rather than laws, without leaving the ECHR.
But they would still be bound to wider, final ECHR rulings.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20788857/britain-could-ignore-euro-judges-11th-hour-orders-to-block-deportation-flights-under-new-plans/

Wildrose
12-19-2022, 07:22 AM
What happened to Brexit?

Neo
12-19-2022, 07:34 AM
The British voter has given the conservatives long enough to shore up our borders, enough is enough. The conservatives WILL lose the next general election, that is my prognostication.

My vote will be going to U.K. first.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtDCs34H/B14240-F7-D61-C-405-A-B436-505-C52654964.png (https://postimages.org/)

LadyMoonlight
12-19-2022, 07:38 AM
Why does any European country get to tell Britain who and who cannot be in Britain? I thought Brexit was supposed to make Britain independent again.

Trinnity
12-19-2022, 07:38 AM
Why won't England kick the migrants out?

Neo
12-19-2022, 07:39 AM
What happened to Brexit?

Good question, the tories did get us out of the EU but! They did not take us out of the court of human rights, we are still tied to their judicial court ruling on immigration.

Besides this the tories are allowing even more Commonwealth immigrants in than European immigrants. The Tories conned the voter, we were too busy voting in Boris to realise this agenda of bringing more African and Asian immigrants which won’t stop EVER unless we vote in a far right political party such as U.K. first.

Neo
12-19-2022, 07:39 AM
Court of appeal……court of human rights which we are still signed up to.

Neo
12-19-2022, 07:42 AM
Today around 3:30pm we will get the decision if we are going to ignore Strasbourg.

Dubler9
12-19-2022, 08:09 AM
British court has ruled it is OK to ship them to Rwanda. Britain can ignore European courts. Appeals are underway. The government can create new law - they have a mandate from the election.

Wildrose
12-19-2022, 08:09 AM
Court of appeal……court of human rights which we are still signed up to.

where do you go to resign?

Trinnity
12-19-2022, 08:19 AM
England needs to be England. Value Sovereignty. We see the consequences of loss of Sovereignty. The UN, WHO, WEF, etc wants to take ours and Canada is an aggravating influence on our already deeply corrupt govt.

Dubler9
12-19-2022, 09:12 AM
The UK is NOT subservient to European courts.

Big Wheeler
12-19-2022, 09:20 AM
The brexit majority was largely enabled by the number of working class voters who turned out and gave the government its majority.This was a huge kick in the nuts to David Cameron and others who never imagined that us plebs would do such a thing.
Since that time,brexit has not progressed far because the remainers(who include the establishment and the civil service amongst others)have obstructed constantly any effort to move to achieve what us plebs thought we were voting for.Illegal immigration is the major issue.These people use the border force and rnli as a taxi service to free accommodation and meals.Why can't the same be provided for our street sleepers who include former military veterans.
I am waiting for the howl of outrage from our usual suspects and their leftie human rights lawyers.

Traddles
12-19-2022, 09:35 AM
What happened to Brexit?

That was my immediate thought when I saw the thread title in the index. Countries do commonly cooperate with each other in some judicial matters, e.g. extradition, but AFAIK Euro court orders are not authoritative in the UK. Just for time reference, the Brexit vote was in 2016.

ruthless terrier
12-19-2022, 09:50 AM
if the flights can be stopped .. they will be. those globalists are a persistent bunch.

Neo
12-19-2022, 10:25 AM
if the flights can be stopped .. they will be. those globalists are a persistent bunch.
The flights won’t be stopped, as I posted earlier the Tories will be finished in government if these illegals are not dissuaded from coming here.
The Tories MUST be seen to be doing something, this is only the start of the big push that’s coming.

teeceetx
12-19-2022, 10:26 AM

For the same reason we have open borders and no deportation here: replacement theory.

Neo
12-19-2022, 11:07 AM
1/2 a million immigrants legally imported into Canada, as this thing stands this will continue, Canadians like us will be seeing huge tax increases, house shortages, house prices increases, over populated infant, middle and eventually colleges.
Local tax increases to pay for fire, police, and hospital services.
All countries like the U.K. and Canada who are importing huge numbers of immigrants will see their country changed.

The U.K. won’t stop the free flow of Commonwealth immigrants, they are the cheap Labour and tax payers who will support the NHS funding, Pensions, aging Health care of the future.

For myself I’d prefer to pay more taxation now than have these immigrants in my country.

Dubler9
12-19-2022, 11:22 AM
Reform UK - Party.

Neo
12-19-2022, 12:01 PM
Reform UK - Party.

Yep! Got to vote for this party.

mr claws
12-19-2022, 01:08 PM
What comes of giving up any tiny bit of national sovereignty to those who have no interest in your national interests.