PDA

View Full Version : Tardo Banning ALL SEMI AUTO FIREARMS

El Guapo
11-24-2022, 11:43 AM
Liberals Aim to Ban SKS and All Other Semi-Auto, Centrefire, Mag-Fed Rifles And Shotguns
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is working to ban all semi-auto, centrefire rifles and shotguns that can take detachable ammo mags.

The mass prohibitions and confiscations specifically target the country’s 2.2 million government-licensed firearm users, such as hunters, farmers, ranchers, and sport shooters.

Bill C-21 Amendment
Trudeau’s Liberal Party planned its newest attacks on honest citizens through last-minute amendments to Bill C-21, its draft anti-gun law.
The opposition Conservative Party revealed the crackdowns today at the House of Commons Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security (SECU).
The committee is in the final stages of reviewing the bill.
The Liberals are hiding the text and details of their newest confiscation plans from the public.
Amendment Wording
The Canadian Shooting Sports Association shared the text of the amendment.

The prohibitions target you if you own:

a firearm that is a rifle or shotgun, that is capable of discharging centrefire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner and that is designed to accept a detachable cartridge magazine with a capacity greater than five cartridges of the type for which the firearm was originally designed

SKS Among 400 New Models
The assault targets the owners of roughly 400 rifle and shotgun models. Most of the goods have a legal label of “Non-Restricted.”
It includes owners of SKS rifles, the CSSA said.
The SKS is Canada’s most-popular centrefire, semi-auto rifle, with more than 200,000 owners.
Dancho: ‘All-Out War on Hunters’
The confiscations are “an all-out war on hunters,” Conservative Member of Parliament Raquel Dancho said today during the SECU meeting.
Liberals on the committee tried to block her from sharing the confiscation plan.
They denied her repeated requests for details.
Liberal Hostility
Today’s confiscations are Trudeau’s newest effort to weaken citizens, eliminate gun ownership, and destroy the firearm industry.
The Liberals said in May that they would amend Bill C-21 to expand their mass rifle and shotgun confiscations begun in May 2020. They initiated handgun confiscations last month.
Even if Bill C-21 fails to become law, Trudeau could order his crackdowns by so-called “Order in Council.”
He’s planning many new measures to suppress responsible firearm users.
Many gun owners still vote Liberal.
Guaranteed Failure
Today’s confiscations are unenforceable. Many, perhaps even most targeted gun owners will ignore them.
Trudeau and his Liberal prohibitionists don’t know who owns what, and have no easy way to seize it.
Shoppers have already begun a buying spree to stock up before any new bans take effect.
more@ https://thegunblog.ca/2022/11/22/liberals-aim-to-ban-sks-and-all-other-semi-auto-centrefire-mag-fed-rifles-and-shotguns/

This is a fucking outrage. This bans practically every firearm there is. There's going to be some 'blaze of glory' moments if this goes through(and it's going to). The insects that added this amendment did at AFTER all the 'public consultation' lip service circle jerking over the original bill was completed.
Anybody still doubt the fuckwits are hell bent on completely disarming the public?

teeceetx
11-24-2022, 11:51 AM
Well, I hope Canadians will simply not accept that.

Get rid of Turdo! Your very survival depends on it.

Once disarmed, you all become subjects of the ruling elite tyranny.

I expect the same coming to the US real soon.

But thankfully, there are 500-600 MILLION guns in the hands of the people here.

Madison
11-24-2022, 12:03 PM
Fuck Tardo
That bitch just need to go ---
POILIEVRE NEXT ELECTIONS PLEASE

What about illegal ones that enter in Canada for thugs

mr claws
11-24-2022, 12:48 PM
Did Canadians elect Castro's spawn Prime Minister for Life or something? Is there only one party in Canada? Oh well, but you can bet your ass Der Fuhrer and his ilk will have them if they wish, along with their full-auto toting "security". :thumbsup20:

Rutabaga
11-24-2022, 12:57 PM
they did the same here during clintons ban...[made detachable mags illegal]

what happened?

the mags were made with a little "bb" on the top edge that made them "permanent"...

the sale of stripper clips exploded.

more than one way to defeat a tyrant...

ruthless terrier
11-24-2022, 01:29 PM
welcome to the Canadian territory of Cuba with Fidel junior in charge :thumbsup20:

Big Dummy
11-24-2022, 01:33 PM
The “bullet button” and other Califoristan work arounds incoming.

Big Dummy
11-24-2022, 01:35 PM
Did Canadians elect Castro's spawn Prime Minister for Life or something? Is there only one party in Canada? Oh well, but you can bet your ass Der Fuhrer and his ilk will have them if they wish, along with their full-auto toting "security". :thumbsup20:
Makes you wonder if the Russians are on to something calling the west Nazis.

Rutabaga
11-24-2022, 03:03 PM
The “bullet button” and other Califoristan work arounds incoming.
during the clinton ban,,when you'd buy one of the "non-detachable" mags, they would point out and tell you, "see that little bb there, if you use a pair of dykes and just cut that off it makes this non-detachable mag, detachable, but dont do that,,,dont cut off that little bb right there, you see it?"

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Rutabaga
11-24-2022, 03:04 PM
btw, i guess they have never heard of tube fed semi-autos...no magazine involved.

Hillofbeans
11-24-2022, 03:11 PM
Canada has selected a boy who knows nothing, just another liberal lemming

Hillofbeans
11-24-2022, 03:12 PM
https://scontent.flex2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.18169-9/12027730_10208116983745412_6588315618633294680_n.j pg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=2c4854&_nc_ohc=IWTtg6jHSgwAX-xZ1oU&tn=wtkcZGR8o_qIqEod&_nc_ht=scontent.flex2-1.fna&oh=00_AfBEJMK64jcGIJTCo0UGqWsds2I8SeRmZtaaW8XI2Sji vA&oe=63A618BD

From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are "citizens". Without them, we are "subjects".
During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!
SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.

SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
IT'S A NO BRAINER!

DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!

It's time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us.
You're not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people.

Hillofbeans
11-24-2022, 03:16 PM
They were just chanting Let's go Brandon at the Lions /Bills game

Madison
11-24-2022, 03:23 PM
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.3558762414.2100/st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Madison
11-24-2022, 03:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMJbakkWQAEjgFL.jpg

Madison
11-24-2022, 03:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNpdQzRiEvM

6 mai 2022

Pierre Poilievre attended an event held by the CSSA (Canadian Shooting Sports Association) where he addressed the firearms issue.

d0gbreath
11-24-2022, 03:58 PM
I despise gun bans and laws in any country. Outlaws don't care.

Rutabaga
11-24-2022, 04:54 PM
I despise gun bans and laws in any country. Outlaws don't care.

yea, you have to be some kinda stupid to think criminals will just obey new gun laws...

but then nobody ever accused a prog of being smart...

Conservative Libertarian
11-24-2022, 06:13 PM
btw, i guess they have never heard of tube fed semi-autos...no magazine involved.

My .22 Rifle is tube fed.

WarriorRob
11-24-2022, 06:17 PM
They need to ban leftist LibTards from voting:thumbsup20:

Rutabaga
11-24-2022, 06:35 PM
My .22 Rifle is tube fed.

as are most semi-auto shotguns...

Rutabaga
11-24-2022, 06:35 PM
pumps?

tube fed.

Abbey
11-24-2022, 06:46 PM
as are most semi-auto shotguns...

My 12 gauge is.

Rutabaga
11-24-2022, 07:36 PM
My 12 gauge is.

yea, fact is,,,mag fed shotguns are rare...

El Guapo
11-24-2022, 10:22 PM
yea, fact is,,,mag fed shotguns are rare...

I've got one:

https://www.savminter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/BrixiaMP5.jpg

7 shot magazine/s.

OldSchool
11-24-2022, 10:28 PM
hmmmm.... I like, but go figure that I favor tube feed pump action shotguns. :dontknow:

El Guapo
11-24-2022, 10:28 PM
...still legal because it's a pump, apparently.

El Guapo
11-24-2022, 10:31 PM
hmmmm.... I like, but go figure that I favor tube feed pump action shotguns. :dontknow:

In a tactical situation you've got another 7 ready to go in a flash. I bought an extra mag with the Brixia...ya never know... :cool:

it's a Brixia PM5 btw. Quality Italian shotty for 500 bucks.

OldSchool
11-24-2022, 10:48 PM
In a tactical situation you've got another 7 ready to go in a flash. I bought an extra mag with the Brixia...ya never know... :cool:

it's a Brixia PM5 btw. Quality Italian shotty for 500 bucks.

:cool20: and :thumbsup20:

I hear ya, but I'm old-school, for all it's flaws. lol?

On serious note: You've reminded me of the flaws with a stock/original SKS - no detachable magazine. The 7.62x39 is a very capable and manageable round, but 10 rounds (in that platform as defensive/offensive firearm) isn't enough - magazines could be a necessity.

El Guapo
11-25-2022, 12:26 AM
:cool20: and :thumbsup20:

I hear ya, but I'm old-school, for all it's flaws. lol?

On serious note: You've reminded me of the flaws with a stock/original SKS - no detachable magazine. The 7.62x39 is a very capable and manageable round, but 10 rounds (in that platform as defensive/offensive firearm) isn't enough - magazines could be a necessity.

Funny you should mention the SKS...the fact that it has a 10 round capacity makes it prohibited under the new bill. Which is idiotic because it is very popular and ubiquitous. Hundreds of thousands of Canadians have them. Have ALWAYS had them...since the cold war.

as far as tactical capability...A stripper clip can recharge quicker than a mag swap...plus clips are super compact and portable in comparison.

Rutabaga
11-25-2022, 09:41 AM
Funny you should mention the SKS...the fact that it has a 10 round capacity makes it prohibited under the new bill. Which is idiotic because it is very popular and ubiquitous. Hundreds of thousands of Canadians have them. Have ALWAYS had them...since the cold war.

as far as tactical capability...A stripper clip can recharge quicker than a mag swap...plus clips are super compact and portable in comparison.

yea, i never load the sks mag by removing it...stripper clips make it easier and faster...each stripper clip holds 10 rds. you can reload a 30 rd. mag in seconds.

Madison
11-25-2022, 12:23 PM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/03/04/11/40033094-9325019-The_Queen_of_Guns_says_she_feels_safe_and_protecte d_when_she_lea-a-56_1614857488440.jpg