PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile in Jolly Aulde Englande... Prime Minister BIPOC!!

El Guapo
10-24-2022, 10:45 AM
Rishi Sunak to become next British prime minister
Sunak, just 42, will become first British PM of colour

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/britain-conservaties-sunak-1.6626988

first British PM of colour

Well thank goodness! :cool20::thumbsup20::headbang:

El Guapo
10-24-2022, 10:50 AM
Don't let his great reset globalist backing/WEF puppet pedigree get in the way of your joyful celebratory ecstasy.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
10-24-2022, 10:51 AM
Does this mean the main dish at State Dinners will no longer be Beef Wellington but Lamb Curry?

texmaster
10-24-2022, 10:54 AM
people of color is just an anti white racist phrase

and the conservative party in the uk is as conservative as liberals here.

the UK is dead

Knightkore
10-24-2022, 10:54 AM
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/britain-conservaties-sunak-1.6626988

Well thank goodness! :cool20::thumbsup20::headbang:

I'm sure Britain will be far better off because of a person that is the right skin color above all else. We have seen how well this works in America. And everything is going swimmingly over here in America using this way to choose people. Right?

Knightkore
10-24-2022, 10:56 AM
Does this mean the main dish at State Dinners will no longer be Beef Wellington but Lamb Curry?

No, no......

THIS is the menu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UdZ88PO5hE&ab_channel=goldflation

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
10-24-2022, 11:05 AM
people of color is just an anti white racist phrase

and the conservative party in the uk is as conservative as liberals here.

the UK is dead
There will always be an England.

It just won't be British

Therell Always Be an England - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGrES89AKz4)

Taxcutter
10-24-2022, 11:09 AM

Taxcutter says:
Shredded windmills.

Foghorn
10-24-2022, 11:09 AM
Is it true Sunak is trying to persuade the WEF to change their name slightly because people who can read are giving them a bad rap?

World Trade Forum

WTF

texmaster
10-24-2022, 11:29 AM
First thing he'll do is outsource the government jobs

Lone Gunman
10-24-2022, 11:32 AM

vegan curry.

they'll be renaming the beefeaters next

call them tofumunchers or the sons of kale.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
10-24-2022, 11:33 AM
And if you think about it why shouldn't someone from the Sub-Continent be Prime Minister. After all they already are manufacturing ironic British cars like Jaguar and Land Rover and motorcycles like Royal Enfield and BSA. It just stands to reason they should be running the country.

Lone Gunman
10-24-2022, 11:34 AM
First thing he'll do is outsource the government jobs

and try to crawl back under the e.u. skirts.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
10-24-2022, 11:34 AM
vegan curry.

they'll be renaming the beefeaters next

call them tofumunchers or the sons of kale.
The Earls of Kale maybe?

mr claws
10-24-2022, 11:39 AM
Picadilly Circus, 2024... 68807

Authentic
10-24-2022, 01:39 PM
Larry the cat must be getting tired of the revolving door at 10 Downing.

TLSG
10-24-2022, 02:03 PM
Yet another globalist puppet, and a non-white one to boot. Amazingly, this guy is in charge of the "Conservative Party". So now all the "Tory" cuckservative scum can boast about how they won the diversity race against the "Labour Party".

What I would like to know is-- when are we going to see a white Brit become Prime Minister of India? What's stopping one from running?

Neo
10-24-2022, 02:39 PM
Twas good to see Mat Hancock get snubbed.

https://youtu.be/wLODpu-99xE

TLSG
10-25-2022, 02:24 PM
I hope they force an election, and as strange as it may sound, I hope the Labour guy wins, because they don't seem to have the leadership problems the Conservatives have. Both parties are virtually identical, anyhow. Perhaps if that happens, the Conservatives will grow a pair, stop being globalist shills and be real leaders again. Either that, or shit will hit the fan, and white Brits will grow a pair of their own and overthrow their cucked government.

Neo
10-25-2022, 03:04 PM
I hope they force an election, and as strange as it may sound, I hope the Labour guy wins, because they don't seem to have the leadership problems the Conservatives have. Both parties are virtually identical, anyhow. Perhaps if that happens, the Conservatives will grow a pair, stop being globalist shills and be real leaders again. Either that, or shit will hit the fan, and white Brits will grow a pair of their own and overthrow their cucked government.

You stupid boy!

Taxes will increase under Labour, it always does. They’ll let even more immigrants in than President Biden.

TLSG
10-25-2022, 03:08 PM
You stupid boy!

Taxes will increase under Labour, it always does. They’ll let even more immigrants in than President Biden.

I tend to subscribe to the "worse is better" school of thought.

Neo
10-25-2022, 03:27 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/CLPMdgwK/F4-D48-A82-B8-E6-486-E-BC2-D-EA44-B113122-F.gif (https://postimages.org/)

Mr. Independent
10-25-2022, 09:05 PM
What does that school of thought mean?

UKSmartypants
10-26-2022, 05:20 AM

1. Only the tories can decide when thers going to be an election, and they will put it off as long as possible. No one can "force" an election.

2. Labour doesnt have a cat in hells chance of winning, what will happen if yo uhad a vote now is youd get the lowest turnout for decades and a hung parliemant ans the Red wall declined to vote for anyone.

3. Whats happening is the usual pattern of Uk politics. Each party lasts about 4 elections and exhausts itself. The previous labour government lasted 4, blair got out before the last and handed Brown a poison chalice, Thatcher was deposed like boris was (lead assassin was Micheael Heseltine ,a nasty little EU stooge) and John Major became the fall guy who lost for the tories. Its the same old pattern, nothing to see here

If labour by some miracle managed to get a majority, shit will really hit fan. labour is just as riven with civil war, just as bad as the tories, but they are currently keeping the lid on it. The warring factions in labour are essentially the Corbinites versus the Blairites. The Corbynites are english hate marxists, and the Blairites are english hating copies of the tories. STarmer is a closet rejoiner and will sell us down the river with a BRINO . Furthermore, theres a danger if they didnt have a majority, the SNP would blackmail them for support with a demand for a Indy vote. Starmer could end up being the PM that broke up the UK. Thats why the last thing the Uk needs, until its seen off Sturgeon and her merry band of Indyturds, is Starmer in power.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
10-26-2022, 07:37 AM
Where's Henry The Eighth when you really need him?

Neo
10-26-2022, 08:26 AM

Fact* Henry VIII employed a servant to wipe his bottom.

Knightkore
10-26-2022, 08:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6en9QC9NXE&ab_channel=NotoriousFraud

Oh damn, Sunak is going to sacrifice a lot of blonde girls now.

Or is it a metaphor & Willie is England screaming NOOOOO!!!!! As Sunak sacrifices England.

Hmmmm.....

El Guapo
10-26-2022, 10:46 AM
It's quite interesting to me that Brits don't seem to care that not a single one of them had any say on who their Prime Mister is. He's installed. Nobody voted for him. Nobody. His own party didn't even choose him.
...and nobody seems to care.

Neo
10-26-2022, 12:50 PM
It's quite interesting to me that Brits don't seem to care that not a single one of them had any say on who their Prime Mister is. He's installed. Nobody voted for him. Nobody. His own party didn't even choose him.

We don’t give a monkey which Tory MP gets elected by their fellow Tory MPs to be PM. What we would mind is that shower of shite Labour Party in charge totally fucking up the economy and the country.

TLSG
10-26-2022, 02:17 PM
We don’t give a monkey which Tory MP gets elected by their fellow Tory MPs to be PM. What we would mind is that shower of shite Labour Party in charge totally fucking up the economy and the country.

May I ask as an American what has the Conservative Party done to benefit your country economically and socially?

Authentic
10-26-2022, 02:53 PM

He had a man for all seasons, but chopped off his head.

Since then, no more.

Neo
10-26-2022, 03:19 PM
May I ask as an American what has the Conservative Party done to benefit your country economically and socially?
A labour government wouldn’t have taken us out of the EU. We’d still be shelling out £65million a day to it.
Labour would of dithered even worse than Boris with the start of Covid19 in the U.K.

Labour increases taxes…. Labour like the democrats love immigrants.

TLSG
10-26-2022, 03:22 PM
A labour government wouldn’t have taken us out of the EU. We’d still be shelling out £65million a day to it.
Labour would of dithered even worse than Boris with the start of Covid19 in the U.K.

You're talking about what the Labour Party does for your country.

That's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking what is the Conservative Party doing to benefit your country?

Authentic
10-26-2022, 03:23 PM
Another way of asking the question could be "why doesn't the British National Party get traction"?

Big Wheeler
10-26-2022, 04:18 PM
Another way of asking the question could be "why doesn't the British National Party get traction"?

It's considered racist to be patriotic ; and it's offensive to "people of colour."

UKSmartypants
10-26-2022, 06:04 PM

because it doesn't work like that. You vote for a party, which is lead by someone elected by the members of that party and its MP´s. Consequently, the party can change leader if he becomes unpopular, and the new leader is elected by the Members and MP´s. In this case they had a sort of unofficial face off, so when it got to the election stage there was only on candidate.

Consequently you rarely get the position you get in the US, where the President has both houses controlled by political opponrnts, creating a lame duck, impotent Government. The only time you get anything similar is when the Government loses its majority, as happened with Theresa May, but in that case a general election usually isnt far away.

UKSmartypants
10-26-2022, 06:05 PM
You're talking about what the Labour Party does for your country.

That's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking what is the Conservative Party doing to benefit your country?

The problem is thats a loaded question, because one mans definition of what benefits the country may well be another mans definition of betrayal.

UKSmartypants
10-26-2022, 06:07 PM

Labour has left government every single time its been in power since 1945 with unemployment up and the national debt increased.

Big Wheeler
10-27-2022, 10:52 AM
When the last Labour government was voted out,the incoming Tory chancellor evidently found a handwritten note on his desk by his outgoing Labour predecessor saying "No Money Left." Hilarious,no doubt,but not too far from the truth. And now here we go again. Don't you just love politicians?

Brat
10-27-2022, 11:08 AM
It seems to me, that you guys have no conservative party. Labour party does not count as conservative. Their results back up my opinion.

texmaster
10-27-2022, 11:09 AM
LOL Its being reported he's going to reinstate the fracking ban in the middle of an energy crisis! LOL UK is doomed.

Neo
10-27-2022, 11:30 AM
The United Kingdom holds 2,754,685,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 30th (https://www.worldometers.info/oil/oil-reserves-by-country/#uk) in the world and accounting for about 0.2% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.

Authentic
10-27-2022, 11:43 AM
It seems to me, that you guys have no conservative party. Labour party does not count as conservative. Their results back up my opinion.

There is no question that Labour is not conservative.

They are the party of the left in UK. Just read their name.

The question is whether the Tories are actually conservative, or are they controlled opposition in a uniparty state?

Big Wheeler
10-27-2022, 11:54 AM
Fact* Henry VIII employed a servant to wipe his bottom.
It's true.It wasn't a flunky either.It was an aristocrat who was a particularly close (no shit) or(really) and a trusted confidant.Well,you'd have to be,wouldn't you?
There's no limit to the ambition of some people.
There was also a job called "gong collector" which was not for the squeamish.Most people do a #2 daily even if you live in a castle.This was normally performed through a hole in the brickwork at the top of the castle wall.Gravity caused a pile of deposits underneath which used to be shovelled up and removed by the gong collector.Risky work i would have thought,and for someone who didn't mind not having many friends.Usually night work.

TLSG
10-27-2022, 12:17 PM
The problem is thats a loaded question, because one mans definition of what benefits the country may well be another mans definition of betrayal.

So, in other words, you Brits can't come up with an answer for what the Conservatives do for your country. You just vote for them because, "hey, at least they're not Labour". I understand that pretty well, because we have the same thing here in America. Most conservatives vote for anyone with an "R" next to their name simply because they don't have a "D" next to it. You guys are gonna have to come to grips with the fact that your country's political system is skewed to the left, and your precious Conservative Party is controlled opposition.

Dubler9
10-27-2022, 12:38 PM
I do, always have. I think I mentioned it on this forum. All the time the media discussed a Boris comeback and nothing else. Not a word about the contempt for democracy via a change in party leader, with a variation in manifesto/policy - in the new post of PM.

El Guapo
10-27-2022, 12:46 PM
LOL Its being reported he's going to reinstate the fracking ban in the middle of an energy crisis! LOL UK is doomed.

Echoes of brandon's first official act. Coincidence? Methinks not.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
10-27-2022, 12:58 PM
I know we have been addressing this on the basis that the new Prime Minister is an Indian. We really should bear in mind that he is not an Indian, he is an Englishman of Indian descent. He was born in England (his parents were not but he was). To claim he is not British is akin to claiming Herschel Walker is actually an African. Attack his policies but not his ethnicity

TLSG
10-27-2022, 01:24 PM
I know we have been addressing this on the basis that the new Prime Minister is an Indian. We really should bear in mind that he is not an Indian, he is an Englishman of Indian descent. He was born in England (his parents were not but he was). To claim he is not British is akin to claiming Herschel Walker is actually an African. Attack his policies but not his ethnicity

Ethnically British people are white, therefore, they should have a leader who is, too.

Dr. Felix Birdbiter
10-27-2022, 05:06 PM
Ethnically British people are white, therefore, they should have a leader who is, too.

Why? Does the color of one's skin affect his thinking ability? Is logic and perception different simply because of skin color. I will submit its a factor of culture but his culture is primarily British is it not?

UKSmartypants
10-27-2022, 05:40 PM
So, in other words, you Brits can't come up with an answer for what the Conservatives do for your country. You just vote for them because, "hey, at least they're not Labour". I understand that pretty well, because we have the same thing here in America. Most conservatives vote for anyone with an "R" next to their name simply because they don't have a "D" next to it. You guys are gonna have to come to grips with the fact that your country's political system is skewed to the left, and your precious Conservative Party is controlled opposition.

yea, you not making any great revaluations here, most votes know the choice is marxist labour, global elite greens and liberals, or soft left tories, however Sunak is a right wing Global Elite poster boy. Dont try doing political analysis on Britain, as an american your political insight isnt up to date, you still think the world is all abouit ´commies´-.

Lone Gunman
10-27-2022, 07:33 PM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/118/909/545/small/23645af9b6566c94.jpg

texmaster
10-27-2022, 10:31 PM
The United Kingdom holds 2,754,685,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 30th (https://www.worldometers.info/oil/oil-reserves-by-country/#uk) in the world and accounting for about 0.2% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.

LOL So what Cliff Claven?

What is your point if you have one?

The UK runs on 97% oil.

The BBC is already putting out scripts to explain power outages this winter.

BBC prepares emergency broadcasts in case of a UK-wide power outage this winter | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11330105/BBC-prepares-emergency-broadcasts-case-UK-wide-power-outage-winter.html)

Northern Rivers
10-27-2022, 10:48 PM
Take a step back and ogle the fecund economies of the cashed-up Middle East...all based upon what is under their feet....

Next...look at what's under America's feet and that we can end this madness with one Executive Order.

November 8th can't come soon enough, IMO. Well...okay...in reality...January 20th.

UKSmartypants
10-28-2022, 06:37 AM
When the last Labour government was voted out,the incoming Tory chancellor evidently found a handwritten note on his desk by his outgoing Labour predecessor saying "No Money Left." Hilarious,no doubt,but not too far from the truth. And now here we go again. Don't you just love politicians?

Yes it was Liam Byrne. Heres the actual note

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/24/17/27F32E6C00000578-0-image-m-170_1429891915503.jpg