PDA

View Full Version : Bombers will blast off from 60 RAF British aircrafts to simulate....

Moonie
10-13-2022, 11:35 PM
Bombers will blast off from 60 RAF British aircrafts to simulate strikes — as EU threatens to ‘annihilate’ Russia

NUCLEAR bombers will blast off from Britain to simulate strikes — as Europe threatened to “annihilate” Russian forces if they unleash nukes in Ukraine.

RAF jets will scramble with 60 aircraft from a dozen Nato allies in a show of force codenamed Steadfast Noon.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20101311/nuclear-bombers-britain-simulate-strikes/

Moonie
10-13-2022, 11:36 PM
Please forgive the Sun 'journalists' lack of being able to write legibly.

Quark
10-13-2022, 11:50 PM
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Ya right. Once one side launches nukes it's all over for all of us. Russia has over 6,000 nuke war heads many of them mobile carriers. The only people who want and are praying for a nuke war is The West. The first nukes will be thrown by The West and NOT by Russia but at the end of the day it will not matter who throws the first nuke.

BTW: What does it mean that 60 bombers blast offs from 60 RAF aircraft? Is that air force bases in the UK?

Moonie
10-13-2022, 11:59 PM
BTW: What does it mean that 60 bombers blast offs from 60 RAF aircraft? Is that air force bases in the UK?

Fell free to ask the Sun news desk if you want to make sense of their post.

But be reassured that we've been told (further in the article) that 'The jets will simulate “tactical strikes” with thermo-nuclear weapons.'.

MedicineBow
10-14-2022, 12:03 AM

Ya right. Once one side launches nukes it's all over for all of us. Russia has over 6,000 nuke war heads many of them mobile carriers. The only people who want and are praying for a nuke war is The West. The first nukes will be thrown by The West and NOT by Russia but at the end of the day it will not matter who throws the first nuke.

The article states they're taking off from RAF Lakenheath. I used to live about a mile past the runway. I could literally hear the base intercom system from my house. The base is actually an American base.

Northern Rivers
10-14-2022, 12:06 AM

BTW: What does it mean that 60 bombers blast offs from 60 RAF aircraft? Is that air force bases in the UK?The only one to use nukes first will be the asshat in Washington that stole Election 2020. Democrats have NOTHING but a platform to kill babies. They'd LOVE to "bring the country together" because we are at war.

It won't happen from the Russians. IMO, all this angst with Russia is thanks to Hillary's phoney dossier and finger pointing at Russia. Yeah, Putin's nuts...but...so what.

Physics Hunter
10-14-2022, 12:08 AM
RAF scrambles USA BUFs and F-15E's!

Can somebody take that idiot reporter out to the alley and slap the shit out of them for stupidity.

Then they tack in a pic of a USA made Javelin AT missile!

Moonie
10-14-2022, 12:14 AM
I was stationed in Suffolk (Thetford) for a couple of exercises and the Yankie jets were a nuisance to your well deserved sleeping.

Physics Hunter
10-14-2022, 12:18 AM
I was stationed in Suffolk (Thetford) for a couple of exercises and the Yankie jets were a nuisance to your well deserved sleeping.
Oh Yeah. Mil jets (Gen 1-3) are not designed in any way to minimize noise.

Then, I suppose, neither were the Spitfires and P51's of a previous generation...

Moonie
10-14-2022, 12:26 AM
Realistically I didn't get much sleep while on exercises anyway.

Bloody Air Forces get their necessary flight rest (whatever it's called). Digging trenches over 2/3 days doesn't really get you much.

Quark
10-14-2022, 12:31 AM
Fell free to ask the Sun news desk if you want to make sense of their post.

But be reassured that we've been told (further in the article) that 'The jets will simulate “tactical strikes” with thermo-nuclear weapons.'.
.Okay they are going to simulate "tactical strikes" with real thermo-nuclear weapons. What could possible go wrong. Like I said the first nukes will be thrown by The West NOT by Russia.

BTW: The US is invading Haiti. Lets have another war.

Quark
10-14-2022, 12:31 AM
The article states they're taking off from RAF Lakenheath. I used to live about a mile past the runway. I could literally hear the base intercom system from my house. The base is actually an American base.Thanks MedicineBow.

Physics Hunter
10-14-2022, 12:35 AM
The article states they're taking off from RAF Lakenheath. I used to live about a mile past the runway. I could literally hear the base intercom system from my house. The base is actually an American base.
Ah, I missed your post while I was typing mine! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

That explains why all the AC were USAF.

Quark
10-14-2022, 12:36 AM
B-52s are strategic bombers NOT tactical bombers. From what I heard it's F-35As with tactical nukes. That does make sense. But tactical nukes and not tactical conventional bombs? What could possibly go wrong.

Moonie
10-14-2022, 12:38 AM
The Soviets are just waiting for a proper Siberian winter to slow down the U.S. supplied missilry and drone-launched warfare they started.

I suspect that the U.S. could be in contradiction of the Geneva Convention here. But is distracts the populace from their dislike of the illegitimate 'presidency'.

Big Dummy
10-14-2022, 12:55 AM
The Soviets are just waiting for a proper Siberian winter to slow down the U.S. supplied missilry and drone-launched warfare they started.

I suspect that the U.S. could be in contradiction of the Geneva Convention here. But is distracts the populace from their dislike of the illegitimate 'presidency'.
. Quark

MAD means no more mean tweets. Ahhh all is well in the fiery pits of hell.

WarriorRob
10-14-2022, 02:21 AM
If the West hits Russia first with any kind of strike, which will be non Nuclear Russia will end the west Electrical grid along with the US with cyber warfare it will be lightsout.

Russians Hacked into Americas Why Securing It Is Hard. (https://www.govtech.com/security/russians-hacked-into-americas-electric-grid-heres-why-securing-it-is-hard.html)

Moonie
10-14-2022, 02:43 AM
The Ukraine is none of our business.

Do not let it be used to manipulate internal Western policies/finances.

East of the Beast
10-14-2022, 05:23 AM
Realistically I didn't get much sleep while on exercises anyway.

Bloody Air Forces get their necessary flight rest (whatever it's called). Digging trenches over 2/3 days doesn't really get you much.
The risk of disaster increases exponentially the higher you are from the ground.......don't ya think? Somebody falls in a trench while asleep...(shrug) eh. Somebody falls asleep while flying a fully armed fighter plane...well that would be some bad joo joo.

dinosaur
10-14-2022, 08:28 AM
Please forgive the Sun 'journalists' lack of being able to write legibly.

:thinking: ... :thinking: ... Nope.

MedicineBow
10-14-2022, 08:31 AM

I worked on RAF Feltwell and lived next to Lakenheath. Been to Thetford many times.

Old Tex
10-14-2022, 09:14 AM

It's a small world. I lived 3 miles from Lakenheath & about 2 blocks from Mildenhall.

mr claws
10-14-2022, 11:15 AM

When has the American Deep State ever met a convention or treaty it couldn't slither around? :thinking:

Quark
10-14-2022, 02:56 PM
BTW: How many of you know why we call our B-52s BUFF? There is no prize if you get it right.

East of the Beast
10-14-2022, 03:22 PM
Big/Butt Ugly Flying Fortress?