PDA

View Full Version : Where are the police?

patrickt
10-10-2022, 06:21 AM
Protesters, cars, bystanders, but no police. Where are they? Why aren't they removing the punks blocking the road? It is illegal, isn't it?

Londoners are fed up with climate wankers - YouTube (https://youtu.be/IJ2wkyMN_DM)

Foghorn
10-10-2022, 08:05 AM
You could back up to the protestors and give them a tailpipe full of education.

Not to mention the entertainment value.

Freewill
10-10-2022, 08:11 AM
I pretty sure that the police will do their duty, in today's upside-down world. They have the video and the license plate numbers of those who accosted the people just protesting BS.

People who wish to block traffic need to be treated like the dog dirt they are.

teeceetx
10-10-2022, 08:50 AM
Good to see someone toss these miscreants aside.

Now, when people start running over them, only THEN will things change.

Rutabaga
10-10-2022, 09:02 AM
officer safety.

Freewill
10-10-2022, 09:09 AM
Good to see someone toss these miscreants aside.

Now, when people start running over them, only THEN will things change.

No, we can't start running them over, that would give them power. The whole force of the legal system would come down on those who did such a thing. Dragging them to the side with force is about the best someone can do.

wbslws
10-10-2022, 09:16 AM
Piss on them.

Frankenvoter
10-10-2022, 10:40 AM
IDK Patrick, why did you quit and run to Mexico?

patrickt
10-10-2022, 10:49 AM
IDK Patrick, why did you quit and run to Mexico?
I thought thirty years was long enough. I came to Mexico to visit and liked it and stayed. I answered as a courtesy. I realize you don't care. But, I am curious. Is your inability to address a topic due to stupidity or chronic butthurt.

Foghorn
10-10-2022, 11:14 AM
Well officer, the reason I drove on the sidewalk and mowed down 50 people was there were 4 protestors sitting on the road, and everybody knows some people are more equal than others.

Frankenvoter
10-10-2022, 11:14 AM
I thought thirty years was long enough. I came to Mexico to visit and liked it and stayed. I answered as a courtesy. I realize you don't care. But, I am curious. Is your inability to address a topic due to stupidity or chronic butthurt.

LOL, no I think 30 years is a good attempt at it, I also think what youve seen over the years probably gives you brain problems, same as it does me. I dont think I could do your job for that long and not be keein up at night over various issues.

I cant do mine, not in winter, Ive been in too many houses, too many issues, too many things Ive seen.

I know that youre probably paraleell with that, please quit being so mean to me.

I kind of like you Patrick, I just dont like you being so mean to me.

Frankenvoter
10-10-2022, 11:32 AM
"Things that I cannot unsee"

Rutabaga
10-10-2022, 11:40 AM
LOL, no I think 30 years is a good attempt at it, I also think what youve seen over the years probably gives you brain problems, same as it does me. I dont think I could do your job for that long and not be keein up at night over various issues.

I cant do mine, not in winter, Ive been in too many houses, too many issues, too many things Ive seen.

I know that youre probably paraleell with that, please quit being so mean to me.

I kind of like you Patrick, I just dont like you being so mean to me.

your profession ranks in the top 5 of dangerous jobs in America according to the dept. of labor's stats while a cops job is at 25th.

bad police driving kills the vast majority of cops, not guns/knives/criminals.

fact.

Dubler9
10-10-2022, 11:41 AM
Lets be honest - there is a clear agenda. A 95 year old man was bullied away by 5 officers for speaking out against covid rules, in London. We know there are different rules depending on whether you are for or against the government/establishment narrative.

In UK this all started with Tommy Robinson. Islamic extremist gangs could do whatever they like IN FRONT OF UNIFORMED POLICE - while white Christians were arrested. This is very serious.

Rutabaga
10-10-2022, 11:46 AM
Lets be honest - there is a clear agenda. A 95 year old man was bullied away by 5 officers for speaking out against covid rules, in London. We know there are different rules depending on whether you are for or against the government/establishment narrative.

In UK this all started with Tommy Robinson. Islamic extremist gangs could do whatever they like IN FRONT OF UNIFORMED POLICE - while white Christians were arrested. This is very serious.

they persecuted robinson for speaking the truth...put him in chains and a cage trying to silence him...

disgusting...you should take a lesson from the yanks who rebelled against the crowns tyranny.

dinosaur
10-10-2022, 11:53 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: The UK needs more bro dozers. The low rumble of a diesel, combined with the shrill whine of of a turbo, is to liberal protesters what psst psst psst noise is to a cat. Instinctively, they go on high alert and jump out of danger.

mr claws
10-10-2022, 12:35 PM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: The UK needs more bro dozers. The low rumble of a diesel, combined with the shrill whine of of a turbo, is to liberal protesters what psst psst psst noise is to a cat. Instinctively, they go on high alert and jump out of danger.
I'm pissed... no one has posted a clip on YouTube of the "riot control" scene in "Soylent Green" where bulldozer trucks scoop 'em up and dump 'em in the back like dumpster trucks, remember? Damn, damn, damn, YouTube blew my post idea. :sad20:

Dubler9
10-10-2022, 12:40 PM
they persecuted robinson for speaking the truth...put him in chains and a cage trying to silence him...

disgusting...you should take a lesson from the yanks who rebelled against the crowns tyranny.
Exactly: Most people are ignorant of the facts.
UK Soldiers returned from Iraq war and Paraded through the streets of Luton Town - a bunch of Muslims spat on the soldiers as they marched past calling them "Murdering British Army"!!! They kept spitting on the marching soldiers. Uniformed Police stood nearby watching them and did nothing....Tommy R was walking by with his friends, on a casual walk around town. He saw them spitting and was angry the police did nothing. So he and his friends confronted the Muslims. You can guess what happened next ????
Thats right you guessed.... the cops confronted Tommy and his friends and forced them to move on under threat of arrest.

The whole thing is on video - removed by YouTube and the MSM - And that is how and why the EDL was started. To support and promote loyalty for British Troops and British culture/values.

Frankenvoter
10-10-2022, 01:17 PM
your profession ranks in the top 5 of dangerous jobs in America according to the dept. of labor's stats while a cops job is at 25th.

bad police driving kills the vast majority of cops, not guns/knives/criminals.

fact.

I got threatned to be thrown off a ladder one day, Ive seen things I cant unsee. I had a gun pulled on me, its given me "issues" I need help with.

I had my sister rip 300 dollars off me yesterday, 8 packs of cigarettes and then leave me on the side of the road.

Theyre dead to me.

Authentic
10-10-2022, 01:23 PM
The last good cops retired and moved to Mexico.

Frankenvoter
10-10-2022, 01:24 PM
She was supposed to be taking me there, but all she dud was rip me off, then leave me on the side of the road.

Frankenvoter
10-10-2022, 01:25 PM
My only hope is God, even though I get very mean with him.

https://youtu.be/rsx3lYwsYsc

Frankenvoter
10-10-2022, 01:31 PM
Yeah, exactly right.

https://youtu.be/fYzMdFkDJ_8

Authentic
10-10-2022, 01:33 PM
The Pataskala P.D. are OK.

Frankenvoter
10-10-2022, 01:39 PM
https://youtu.be/1Z7tWl-aRZk

Frankenvoter
10-10-2022, 02:18 PM
The Pataskala P.D. are OK.

Yes they are. My dad called them nazis, but its because there is one action allowed by the law and they will not allow one other, they cant.

But they took me home, instead of jail and told me "theyre on this' (the issue), I trust them on that.

dinosaur
10-10-2022, 02:46 PM
I'm pissed... no one has posted a clip on YouTube of the "riot control" scene in "Soylent Green" where bulldozer trucks scoop 'em up and dump 'em in the back like dumpster trucks, remember? Damn, damn, damn, YouTube blew my post idea. :sad20:

Here ya go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABBQw6Ffbb8

mr claws
10-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Here ya go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABBQw6Ffbb8
Thank you! It should have been a template on how to handle those "peaceful protests" we've seen. :thumbsup20: