PDA

View Full Version : Saskatchewan warns federal 'nitrogen cops' they are subject to arrest for trespassing

El Guapo
08-22-2022, 11:18 PM
An escalating battle between Western Premiers and the federal government over restricting the use of nitrogen fertilizer has reached a new level of tension.

Premier Scott Moe is demanding to know why federal employees of Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault are “trespassing” on private land in Saskatchewan. Moe signed a strongly worded letter (below) from Jeremy Cockrill, the Minister in charge of Saskatchewan’s Water Security Agency.

The letter dated Sunday, August 21st states farmers from at least 3 different communities in southern Saskatchewan have reported Government of Canada employees in marked vehicles have been trespassing on their private land. When confronted, the agents have admitted to testing dugouts for nitrogen levels.
On his official Facebook page Moe says “We are demanding an explanation from federal Minister Guilbeault on why his department is trespassing on private land without the owners’ permission to take water samples from dugouts.”
Saskatchewan warns that federal employees testing farmers dugouts for nitrogen levels could be arrested for trespassing - Todayville (https://www.todayville.com/saskatchewan-warns-that-federal-employees-testing-farmers-dugouts-for-nitrogen-levels-could-be-arrested-for-trespassing/)

El Guapo
08-22-2022, 11:32 PM
In case anyone is unaware of what nitrogen is, or where it is found...you're breathing it. The earth's atmosphere is 78% nitrogen.

Physics Hunter
08-23-2022, 12:44 AM
What is a dugout in this context?

(Countries separated by a common language? :smiley_ROFLMAO:)

Physics Hunter
08-23-2022, 12:57 AM
In case anyone is unaware of what nitrogen is, or where it is found...you're breathing it. The earth's atmosphere is 78% nitrogen.

Atmospheric Nitrogen is inert N2, the stuff they are looking for is Fixed Nitrogen with things like NH and Nitrogen Phosphorus Hydrogen molecules.

That does not make the climate Nazis that want to kill off 95% of the world's population right, or any less evil, but it is true.

Trinnity
08-23-2022, 05:48 AM
trespassing on private land without the owners’ permission
God I miss Zsa Zsa, my dearest nazi slapping Hungarian goddess.

dinosaur
08-23-2022, 07:15 AM
I assume a dugout is a water retention pond in a stock field, or a sewage pit outside a livestock containment building. I have a small pig pen. It has a gentle slope, so water runs off to one side. I am noticing the grass on that side is thinning out, a sure sign that the nitrogen level in that water is too high, from the pig waste.

As soon as the weather starts to get a bit cooler, I will start butchering and my problem will be solved. Raising pigs turned out to be a losing proposition, still cheaper to buy pork at the store, so I will permanently solve my solution. Farms that supply that pork and beef in the stores, they will need those settling pits to help treat their sewage.

Meanwhile, the rest of my soil is sorely lacking in fixed nitrogen, so I gotta buy expensive fertilizer with nitrogen to get good growth and fruit! :geez:

dinosaur
08-23-2022, 07:34 AM
It will be our EPA that will be visiting American farms and taxing/fining/regulating livestock operations out of business. Those same farmers will have to keep buying chemical fertilizers with nitrogen to grow all those grains that will be used for all the plant-based food and impossible burgers. Big Agra gets bigger, and you get less yummy meat. Farmers get the shaft, and sell out to the corporations. You have to grow a lot of grain to make a profit, and that takes a lot more land than most farmers own.

That Gates guy ... he is gonna make a lot of money renting farmland, or getting government subsidies to grow grains on Gates Farm Inc.. We gonna need a lot of plant-based food to get the protein we need. Last checkup, I still only had one stomach. We aren't built to efficiently digest plants the way cows do.

Wildrose
08-23-2022, 08:06 AM
Atmospheric Nitrogen is inert N2, the stuff they are looking for is Fixed Nitrogen with things like NH and Nitrogen Phosphorus Hydrogen molecules.

That does not make the climate Nazis that want to kill off 95% of the world's population right, or any less evil, but it is true.

The biggest problem is when you get high levels of it in ground and surface water. Anything in high enough levels can be considered a pollutant.

Wildrose
08-23-2022, 08:07 AM
I assume a dugout is a water retention pond in a stock field, or a sewage pit outside a livestock containment building. I have a small pig pen. It has a gentle slope, so water runs off to one side. I am noticing the grass on that side is thinning out, a sure sign that the nitrogen level in that water is too high, from the pig waste.

As soon as the weather starts to get a bit cooler, I will start butchering and my problem will be solved. Raising pigs turned out to be a losing proposition, still cheaper to buy pork at the store, so I will permanently solve my solution. Farms that supply that pork and beef in the stores, they will need those settling pits to help treat their sewage.

Meanwhile, the rest of my soil is sorely lacking in fixed nitrogen, so I gotta buy expensive fertilizer with nitrogen to get good growth and fruit! :geez:
Plant some legumes. Clover and vetch make great winter cover crops and fix nitrogen naturally.

Of course black eyed peas are a great summer garden crop and are always the perfect compliment to a pork dinner.

Traddles
08-23-2022, 08:32 AM
I don't think events in Belgium and the Canadian provinces that feed the tyrants trying to destroy them are organizationally linked, but I think farmers worldwide may be starting to push back against environuts and envirocrats.

"The farmers are revolting!"

"Yes! Yes, they are!"

Foghorn
08-23-2022, 08:44 AM
Today is the 30th anniversary of Ruby Ridge.

Maybe Canadian TV will run a special two-hour expose on the dangers of the Secret Police.

Physics Hunter
08-23-2022, 09:55 PM
The biggest problem is when you get high levels of it in ground and surface water. Anything in high enough levels can be considered a pollutant.
You know this is just more faux envirocraziness from the WEF crowd to control people and what they eat.

Wildrose
08-23-2022, 10:18 PM
You know this is just more faux envirocraziness from the WEF crowd to control people and what they eat.
I have no doubt but that you are correct in this assertion.

There's an actual war between the green weenies and the entire chemical farm related industry. If they had their way there would be no large farms left at all, just hobby farmers selling their goods at the local Farmer's Market.

They would take us back to the 18th Century overnight given the opportunity.

Physics Hunter
08-24-2022, 12:29 AM
I have no doubt but that you are correct in this assertion.

There's an actual war between the green weenies and the entire chemical farm related industry. If they had their way there would be no large farms left at all, just hobby farmers selling their goods at the local Farmer's Market.

They would take us back to the 18th Century overnight given the opportunity.
I'm shocked, but gratified that you see it.

12icer
08-24-2022, 08:58 AM
Bill Gates is setting up a produce production system for the NWO distribution system.

The idea is to amass enough acreage to control the price of all produce and put all other producers out of business.
That will consolidate all of the available food supply in one outlet for the NWO to use as it sees fit.

Anyone not in compliance with all of the demands of the NWO will be denied any food.

There will be no private land ownership or any supplies to farm with all of them will be seized at the first sign of any planting, by the food police, any produce will be destroyed because of some manufactured danger to the public from contaminated non government supplied produce.

There are millions of farm workers crossing the border every day, they will be paid with all the food they need, a doctor provided for all medical needs and apartment complex style housing ALA the old textile mill and mining towns.

All of this is just another part of the Environmental Gestapo's plan of action to attain the goal of 100% world domination.

Wildrose
08-24-2022, 12:00 PM
I'm shocked, but gratified that you see it.
I've seen it for a very long time. They don't seem to understand that such farming methods would result in at least half the world's population dying off in short order.

Aquamarine
08-24-2022, 02:48 PM
I've seen it for a very long time. They don't seem to understand that such farming methods would result in at least half the world's population dying off in short order.
I think they understand that perfectly.

Physics Hunter
08-24-2022, 10:28 PM
Now take the next step down the WEF yellow brick road.

They want dramatic population reduction...

I used to laugh at references to WEF and Agenda 21, It is no longer funny when they are actually trying to implement it.

El Guapo
08-24-2022, 11:02 PM

I used to laugh at references to WEF and Agenda 21, It is no longer funny when they are actually trying to implement it.

https://i.imgur.com/2UFfvN8.jpg

:grin20:

El Guapo
08-24-2022, 11:11 PM
I'm reminded of the Kulaks. I'm sure they never thought the horrors that were perpetrated on them, and by extension, the starvation of millions of Ukrainians would ever come to pass.
Yet it did; and all the hindsight in the world will do no good when you realize that you are powerless to do anything when you are starving to death.
Let's not let that happen to us.

Wildrose
08-25-2022, 08:39 AM
I think they understand that perfectly.

Not the average green weenies among the population. That is certainly a long term goal however of their leaders.

Wildrose
08-25-2022, 08:51 AM

Wanting it and creating it through mass famine, starvation, and the resulting wars are very different things.

This all falls on Putin's head, he's the one that chose to invade Europe.

12icer
08-25-2022, 08:08 PM
Putins effect is very limited and regional, THE IDEA IS IN PLAY AND BEING IMPLEMENTED WORLDWIDE. It has many names, many agencies and many disguises all focused on a single result.

World population control, world domination global poverty and the posh existence of a few who think themselves entitled to live the life of a king Or better yet a god by the labor and strife of all others they deem inferior and of no consequence. As evidenced by shitbitch clintons reference to her abhorrence that we the deplorable walmart shoppers would not like to be beaten and tortured by her cadre of elites.

Physics Hunter
08-25-2022, 09:43 PM
Wanting it and creating it through mass famine, starvation, and the resulting wars are very different things.

This all falls on Putin's head, he's the one that chose to invade Europe.

Nitrogen restrictions in the EU and Canada do not fall on Putin.

Wildrose
08-25-2022, 09:55 PM
Nitrogen restrictions in the EU and Canada do not fall on Putin.

True, but that's a whole nuther topic.

They will have people eating a shit load of Tofu and bean sprouts but will not create a famine that could kill off large portions of the earth's population.

If the extremists in the democratic party had their way beef and probably pork as well would both be outlawed and any inorganic fertilizers would be banned.

That would lead to widespread devastation and a total economic collapse in the US.

Wildrose
08-25-2022, 09:56 PM
Putins effect is very limited and regional, THE IDEA IS IN PLAY AND BEING IMPLEMENTED WORLDWIDE. It has many names, many agencies and many disguises all focused on a single result.

World population control, world domination global poverty and the posh existence of a few who think themselves entitled to live the life of a king Or better yet a god by the labor and strife of all others they deem inferior and of no consequence. As evidenced by shitbitch clintons reference to her abhorrence that we the deplorable walmart shoppers would not like to be beaten and tortured by her cadre of elites.Nihilism and greed are now considered to be virtues on the left.

Welcome to the world of, "It's all about me".

memesofine
08-26-2022, 06:44 AM
just now reading this

snip;

Canadian ‘climate ministry’ will have arms storage and detention rooms – media

The sprawling 50,000 square-foot building also encases biological labs, media relations offices, a weather forecasting station, and – perhaps most disturbing, given the implications – facilities for housing hundreds of people, including “enforcement officers” working for the ECCC.

The “enforcement officers” are essentially climate police, endowed with equivalent authority by the 2019 Impact Assessment Act, which purports to be legislation aiming to reduce the impact of energy, farming and other large projects on indigenous communities and the environment. They may enter any property without a warrant in order to verify compliance with the IAA, taking photos, accessing computers, phones and other devices, giving orders to anyone operating machinery, or even demanding the premises be vacated and future access prohibited.

all of it here:
https://www.lifenews.ge/canadian-climate-ministry-will-have-arms-storage-and-detenti-437857.html