PDA

View Full Version : Get ready for a land war

Old Ridge Runner
06-19-2022, 03:27 PM
http://https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/06/19/uk-army-commander-tells-troops-to-prepare-for-a-land-war-in-europe/

(http://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/06/19/uk-army-commander-tells-troops-to-prepare-for-a-land-war-in-europe/)67021

The incoming commander of the British Army has reportedly told his troops to prepare to fight a land war in Europe, citing Russia as a significant threat to peace on the continent.

General Sir Patrick Sanders, the British Army’s newly appointed overall commander, is said to have told his troops to prepare for potential deployment in Europe in order to counter the threat of Russia.

Kodiak
06-19-2022, 03:32 PM
Russia is having a rough time with lowly Ukraine and lost a lot of equipment and men. I just can't imagine them going on further. But who knows what it is Putins head?

Quark
06-19-2022, 03:36 PM
Russia isn't going no where's but The West (USA/NATO) is falling apart so they are preparing to attack Russia and have their heads handed to them.

Crusader
06-19-2022, 04:17 PM
Instead of this pretend fantasy war, they should really be fighting the land war they actually have with Muslim invaders.

Just as the US should be doing with our own invasion.

d0gbreath
06-19-2022, 04:28 PM
If everyone nuked everyone, all of the problems would be solved for millions of years.

Neo
06-19-2022, 04:29 PM
Russia would have zero chance against NATO.

Quark
06-19-2022, 04:55 PM
Instead of this pretend fantasy war, they should really be fighting the land war they actually have with Muslim invaders.

Just as the US should be doing with our own invasion.That is not as much fun as fighting Russia. But Iagree I sure wish we would deal with our invasion rather than fighting Russia that is not a problem for us at least.

Quark
06-19-2022, 04:57 PM
Russia would have zero chance against NATO.Actually. NATO would have zero chance against Russia because NATO would be fighting on Russian terms and soil. Russia would resort to nukes if Russia had too. The USA and NATO are paper tigers.

WarriorRob
06-19-2022, 05:38 PM
Another Woke Commander this time in UK, strange how every Country in the West seems to be lockstep with the Puppet Administration:geez:I'm surprised he didn't mention White Supremacy is the reason to prepare:thinking: only threat the West faces ATM is from within, we or they as far as Leaders are concerned are pretty much destroying themselves:angry20:

Wilson2
06-19-2022, 05:46 PM
Russia is having a rough time with lowly Ukraine and lost a lot of equipment and men. I just can't imagine them going on further. But who knows what it is Putins head?

Two problems with that line of thinking.

First, how do yo know Russia is having a hard time in Ukraine? Because the "so honest" US govt tells you? This thread

Ukraine - The West's Response As It Meets With Reality | oonofalabama.org (https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/06/ukraine-the-wests-response-as-it-meets-with-reality/comments/page/2/)
points out some of the false info.

Second, people and nations learn from experience. Whatever problems Russia has encountered in Ukraine you can be sure they are working on fixing those problems. The US and EU are being bery belligerant towards Russia, you can bet Russia is taking it seriously and is preparing for some sort of military action against it.

Also, I doubt the US military is as good as it was when Gen. Schwarzkopf outmaneuvered Saddam. Obama purged the flag officer levels of military men and replaced them with PC proponents. That purging has continued. The US military command thinks wokeness is as important as real military training.

I predict the US military will have a hard time mounting a war in Europe, or anywhere overseas, much less actually winning.

Neo
06-19-2022, 05:49 PM
Actually. NSTO would have zero chance against Russia because NATO would be fighting on Russian terms and soil. Russia would resort to nukes if Russia had too. The USA and NATO are paper tigers.
Mutual destruction if Russia used nukes, we’d wipe the floor with Russia.

Quark
06-19-2022, 06:01 PM
Mutual destruction if Russia used nukes, we’d wipe the floor with Russia.You keep believing that just like Ukraine thought and who is wiping who?

Madison
06-19-2022, 09:18 PM

Just as the US should be doing with our own invasion.

Exactly.
Fight at our *borders invaders*.
Thugs , Muslims, MS 13 - Drug Gangs etc........

USA and Canada should stop sending stuff to Ukraine

All those stupid wars are going nowhere.

But it's just my opinion too.
I think it's all bullshit and sending billions of $ in other countries
We should take care of our own Countries before to do what the retard
USA and Canada leaders are playing right now

Jen
06-19-2022, 09:27 PM
Exactly.
Fight at our *borders invaders*.
Thugs , Muslims, MS 13 - Drug Gangs etc........

USA and Canada should stop sending stuff to Ukraine

All those stupid wars are going nowhere.

But it's just my opinion too.
I think it's all bullshit and sending billions of $ in other countries
We should take care of our own Countries before to do what the retard
USA and Canada leaders are playing right nowIt's past time for the US and Canada to isolate and keep everyone else out.

Wildrose
06-19-2022, 10:59 PM
Russia isn't going no where's but The West (USA/NATO) is falling apart so they are preparing to attack Russia and have their heads handed to them.

There's absolutely no possibility of that being true.

Wildrose
06-19-2022, 11:05 PM
http://https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/06/19/uk-army-commander-tells-troops-to-prepare-for-a-land-war-in-europe/

(http://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/06/19/uk-army-commander-tells-troops-to-prepare-for-a-land-war-in-europe/)67021
I don't really see anything alarming in his comments. Russia has been the greatest threat to peace in Europe and Asia since 1947 and will continue to be.

We got about a 25 year reprieve while Russia was struggling economically after the fall of the Soviet Union during which the Euro's developed a false sense of security thinking the threat was gone.

We should give credit to Trump for his never ending campaign to warn Europe that Putin was a continuing threat and to build up their forces accordingly but they chose not to listen.

The funny thing is, if Trump were still president there would be no war in Ukraine and without it the Euro's would have continued to enjoy both the peace dividend and expect the US to carry the brunt of the load for NATO and their defense.

JustPassinThru
06-19-2022, 11:12 PM
We're in the Fourth Turning, described in the Strauss-Howe Generational Theory.

Nations, societies, go through 80-year cycles, from rise, to flourishing, to loss of focus and decline, and then to crisis. 1941-45 was our last crisis, the West's last. We had it pretty easy, except for the loss of human life overseas. Europe, on the other hand, was demolished - physically, morally, completely.

Eighty years later, it's another Fourth Turning. Again, crisis. Today, the crisis is centered here - with a traitor government put in by alien forces, aided by a neo-Communist party, looking to destroy their homeland. Engineered shortages of food, fuel and goods. PROVOKING another nuclear power...MINDLESSLY.

Fourth Turnings always end in war. It's not obvious yet how that war will play out - whether local or ICBM or asymmetric, or high-tech weaponry, such as an EMP blast. I was reading an expert's assessment of how an EMP event over Kansas could kill power distribution in 80 percent of the US, just like that.

We may find out.

Northern Rivers
06-19-2022, 11:43 PM
Russia isn't going no where's but The West (USA/NATO) is falling apart so they are preparing to attack Russia and have their heads handed to them.So, they're going somewhere, IOW...:cool20:

Northern Rivers
06-19-2022, 11:45 PM
It's past time for the US and Canada to isolate and keep everyone else out.The Australian Doctrine...

Wilson2
06-20-2022, 01:40 AM
We're in the Fourth Turning, described in the Strauss-Howe Generational Theory.

Nations, societies, go through 80-year cycles, from rise, to flourishing, to loss of focus and decline, and then to crisis. 1941-45 was our last crisis, the West's last. We had it pretty easy, except for the loss of human life overseas. Europe, on the other hand, was demolished - physically, morally, completely.

Eighty years later, it's another Fourth Turning. Again, crisis. Today, the crisis is centered here - with a traitor government put in by alien forces, aided by a neo-Communist party, looking to destroy their homeland. Engineered shortages of food, fuel and goods. PROVOKING another nuclear power...MINDLESSLY.

Fourth Turnings always end in war. It's not obvious yet how that war will play out - whether local or ICBM or asymmetric, or high-tech weaponry, such as an EMP blast. I was reading an expert's assessment of how an EMP event over Kansas could kill power distribution in 80 percent of the US, just like that.

We may find out.

I don't see an EMP event taking out the USA. A single nuke would have to detonate about 120 miles high for the EMP to take out 80% of the USA. The EMP weapon would have to be in a satellite or ICBM. Placing them in airplanes would require a lot of planes.

Even if some nation did detonate EMP weapons, the USA military has been preparing for that event for 40+ years. US submarines and ICBM facilities won't be stopped by an EMP and would be able to retaliate. I suspect some aircraft (particularly strategic aircraft such as airborne command posts) would also survive.

My guess is a medical attack is more likely, sneak some virus into the US and dispense it in the population, or infect some illegals and let Biden ship them all over the nation. Probably won't be able to trace it to the source. One thing the scamdemic showed the world was the USA is easily paniced over such things.

Or a cyber attack that takes down the power grid.

Neo
06-20-2022, 04:16 AM
You keep believing that just like Ukraine thought and who is wiping who?
NATO isn’t Russia. We’d flatten them.

Dubler9
06-20-2022, 04:19 AM
Forgetting one thing..... Biden is your President ... Chief. I would say that puts the USA on a par with a rogue state.
We had Churchill not Bud Abbott.

mr claws
06-20-2022, 05:26 AM
NATO isn’t Russia. We’d flatten them.
:smiley_ROFLMAO:... AND WE ALL FRY TOGETHER!:geez: 67033

Swedgin
06-20-2022, 06:48 AM
I would really hope that our military forces are ALLWAYS prepared for a Land War.

It's kinda their job...

Old Ridge Runner
06-20-2022, 07:11 AM
I don't really see anything alarming in his comments. Russia has been the greatest threat to peace in Europe and Asia since 1947 and will continue to be.

We got about a 25 year reprieve while Russia was struggling economically after the fall of the Soviet Union during which the Euro's developed a false sense of security thinking the threat was gone.

We should give credit to Trump for his never ending campaign to warn Europe that Putin was a continuing threat and to build up their forces accordingly but they chose not to listen.

The funny thing is, if Trump were still president there would be no war in Ukraine and without it the Euro's would have continued to enjoy both the peace dividend and expect the US to carry the brunt of the load for NATO and their defense.

Germany came from obscurity after WWI and look what it did from 1938 until 1945.

Old Ridge Runner
06-20-2022, 07:15 AM
That is not as much fun as fighting Russia. But Iagree I sure wish we would deal with our invasion rather than fighting Russia that is not a problem for us at least.

We'll be drawn into it because of the NATO agreement.

ruthless terrier
06-20-2022, 07:46 AM
We'll be drawn into it because of the NATO agreement.

and will send our best trannies and gays to fight to the finish.

Old Ridge Runner
06-20-2022, 07:48 AM
and will send our best trannies and gays to fight to the finish.

And my youngest grandson who is neither.

ruthless terrier
06-20-2022, 07:50 AM
my nephew is an air force pilot. one of the best.

Wilson2
06-20-2022, 02:56 PM
I would really hope that our military forces are ALLWAYS prepared for a Land War.

It's kinda their job...

Isn't their job to promote social justice and social change?

Oceander
06-20-2022, 03:11 PM
Actually. NATO would have zero chance against Russia because NATO would be fighting on Russian terms and soil. Russia would resort to nukes if Russia had too. The USA and NATO are paper tigers.

If that were true, there would be no fighting at all, because that necessarily implies that Russia would have withdrawn back behind its own borders. That is all Russia has to do to stop the bloodletting - return to its own borders.

Russia would be fighting on someone else's territory and someone else's terms. And since Ukraine boyscouts can do this to topline Russian tanks with U.S. javelins and artillery,

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FSBKW18XwAMChkT.jpg

there can be little doubt just how badly Russia would get its a$$ handed to it if NATO troops were using those weapons.

JustPassinThru
06-20-2022, 07:33 PM
Yes, let those bio-labs - with infected mosquitoes, instead of bats - do Fauci's work.

Let the Azov Nazis gain and grow strength and control.

Mostly...let the money flow to Hard-Working Hunter and the Big Guy.

Moonie
06-20-2022, 09:04 PM
There being no White Russian forces these days could be used as NATO's excuse against the communist menace. :I

We only have Biden as our black oriented Rasputin though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16y1AkoZkmQ

Wildrose
06-21-2022, 01:04 PM
Germany came from obscurity after WWI and look what it did from 1938 until 1945.

Germany had something Russia does not, a competent military. Putin however doesn't seem to care what it costs him to gain what he wants.

Taxcutter
06-21-2022, 04:32 PM
What will the UK send to a land war? Two or three battalions?

Quark
06-21-2022, 08:18 PM
One thing all you armchair generals are missing is the Fifth Column. All ready there are rumblings from hoi polloi in Europe about get us out of NATO. In the US if any of you are old enough to remember the Vietnam Riots those riots and even the 2020 riots will pale in comparison to the riots if the war with Russia really heats up especially with drafting young males but young females are exempt as SCOTUS has ruled. Nope NATO and the US will be fighting a two front war and neither group is that strong to be able to fight to the front and a Fifth Column to the reat.