PDA

View Full Version : I’ve got naturally big boobs - people always stare

Neo
05-11-2022, 04:26 AM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/18528951/woman-big-boobs-people-say-same-thing-boring/

Comments; a man commented on the video, writing: “Men are biologically programmed to look. if they don’t look thats a red flag.”
“Women don’t realise it’s part of male DNA & instincts,” another wrote.
“Goes back to the caveman days & picking a mate.” :)

When I’m in my wife’s company I do not look at woman’s figures. It’s disrespectful and…. she has her scope up to see if I’m looking.

As I was breast fed until I was 4 years old not looking is like a trial by combat.

mr claws
05-11-2022, 05:11 AM
Men ARE programmed "visual", and women? WHATEVER they consider is their best "asset" they'll make DAMN sure it's displayed in such a way it HAS to be noticed! :thumbsup20:

fortis
05-11-2022, 06:12 AM
From the same web site

But one thing Kaylee G has had to get used to is that people stare at her cleavage - regardless of where she is.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/18516065/woman-big-boobs-get-used-people-staring/?rec_article=true

Old Tex
05-11-2022, 06:19 AM
My wife & I discussed me "looking", long ago. I told her that the day I don't look she's going to have to have me planted into the ground. Since I'm still above ground, I must still be looking. I just can't remember why I look, old age is a bitch!

Swedgin
05-11-2022, 06:57 AM
I have always tried to be respectful and not just stare at a woman, regardless of whether she has an incredibly hot body, or, she's a 300 lbs. lump.

BUT.

When women wear bathing suits like that...she is BEGGING men (women?) to stare.

Then, she gets upset?

Bleh. That's the same game hot girls played in the 1970's/early 80's.

LadyMoonlight
05-11-2022, 08:08 AM
I have always tried to be respectful and not just stare at a woman, regardless of whether she has an incredibly hot body, or, she's a 300 lbs. lump.

BUT.

When women wear bathing suits like that...she is BEGGING men (women?) to stare.

Then, she gets upset?

Bleh. That's the same game hot girls played in the 1970's/early 80's.
Totally agree. She wants to display her...assets...she knows people will stare, that's what she wants. If she did not want stares, she would not dress in such a fashion. I always dress conservatively, and I have always said to my kids and other people, that I do not advertise what is not for sale.

Not being a male I don't really know, but if I was a male I would think that mystery is better, yes?

teeceetx
05-11-2022, 10:09 AM
Women like her ENSURE people stare and comment.

The problem is, she is doing it to attract men.

Not just any man though.

She wants to attract the RIGHT man.

A man she finds attractive, a man with money, a DESIRABLE man.

Everyone else is just unworthy, and THEY are who she finds annoying.

When men STOP looking, then she will be incensed.

Old Ridge Runner
05-11-2022, 10:09 AM
I am 75 and I still look. They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks but sometimes the old ones suffice.

memesofine
05-11-2022, 10:34 AM
I was always glad I had smaller ones. Couldn't imagine hauling those bowling balls around on my chest. And think about when they run. aaahhhhh:geez:

Swedgin
05-11-2022, 10:34 AM
She wants to find the perfect man...by teasing her sexuality.

Then, "change him," to her specifications.

A man, who will be intelligent, nice, good looking, with a nice career.

A man who cares about HER as a person.

After she entices him with her attractiveness

Again. This sounds no different than things were when I was young.

Old Tex
05-11-2022, 11:16 AM
I'll say this in "general" about women (not all women of course, just 80% of them). If they think that their best attribute is their bust then they will wear low cut or tight tops (or no bra). If they think their butts are their best attribute then they have to use a shoe horn to get their pants on.

Now as far as men looking (& this confuses me) they do want "some" men to look but are offended if all men look. They just want the ones to look that they want to look. Women confuse the hell out of me, pass me a beer!

El Guapo
05-11-2022, 11:32 AM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/18528951/woman-big-boobs-people-say-same-thing-boring/

Comments; a man commented on the video, writing: “Men are biologically programmed to look. if they don’t look thats a red flag.”
“Women don’t realise it’s part of male DNA & instincts,” another wrote.
“Goes back to the caveman days & picking a mate.” :)

When I’m in my wife’s company I do not look at woman’s figures. It’s disrespectful and…. she has her scope up to see if I’m looking.

As I was breast fed until I was 4 years old not looking is like a trial by combat.

https://i.imgur.com/mXzz224.jpg

fortis
05-11-2022, 03:08 PM
Totally agree. She wants to display her...assets...she knows people will stare, that's what she wants. If she did not want stares, she would not dress in such a fashion. I always dress conservatively, and I have always said to my kids and other people, that I do not advertise what is not for sale.

Not being a male I don't really know, but if I was a male I would think that mystery is better, yes?

While whats left to the imagination can be attractive, a come hither look can be a nice touch.

ruthless terrier
05-11-2022, 04:39 PM
not being a male I don't really know, but if I was a male I would think that mystery is better, yes?

always.

Jen
05-11-2022, 05:10 PM
My best assets were my long shapely legs......and I wore shorts and short skirts when I was single. When I became a mom, being noticed became a little annoying so I just kept my legs and other assets covered up in a non-provocative way. That has worked out fine.

I understand men are visual and I have no problem with that. I am responsible for myself and I take that responsibility seriously.

Mr. Independent
05-11-2022, 05:39 PM
What if you don't have a wife or girlfriend to look at?

Madison
05-11-2022, 05:41 PM
I say : *Dress like a slut you're going to get what you deserve assholes.

*Dress conservative straight classic way you'll get someone who will respect you.

Dan40
05-11-2022, 05:44 PM
Just because you're on a diet, you can still look at the menu.........

foggy
05-11-2022, 07:57 PM
I just glance.
Poor Dollie

teeceetx
05-12-2022, 10:14 AM
Just a peek, is always the most enticing.

I'm a leg man. Legs drive me insane. Covered, uncovered ...

No idea where I got that from ... genetic?

Neo
05-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Just a peek, is always the most enticing.

I'm a leg man. Legs drive me insane. Covered, uncovered ...

No idea where I got that from ... genetic?

I make no apologies, I’m a tit man.