PDA

View Full Version : The new Dr Who is going to be……. Black.

Neo
05-08-2022, 11:32 AM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/breaking-dr-who-ncuti-gatwa-26792805

Well, that’s killed it for me. :(

UKSmartypants
05-08-2022, 11:56 AM
Annoyingly, they refer to him as a 'scottish' actor. No he isnt , he was born in Rwanda so he's a Rwandan national.

On this trend they will avoid primates altogether soon, so expect a lesbian donkey or a small black fish in a wheelchair to be the Doctor.

Its all non canon anyway. Its was stated explicitly when the whole thing started back in the 60's there could only be 9 reincarnations of the doctors, and we got through them all. An 11th doctor was out the question.

12icer
05-08-2022, 02:05 PM
Well the end of the DR Who series is looming I would say, just like the game shows are getting to be a thing of the past as they cry about culture hijacking and make every effort to slap whitey in the face, A black Aaron Burr,,, Shit give me a break!!!! If I had been Pence I would have had to call out the casing director for historical deception, and asked the actor who spouted his BS why he thought he was qualified in any way to portray Burr, and laughed at him while I said "Now tell me again about culture hijacking, you just lost your platform".

the blacking of this country is so far out of hand it is reprehensible.

For a Majority country as White in History as the UK it is criminal.

Neo
05-08-2022, 03:16 PM
Well the end of the DR Who series is looming I would say, just like the game shows are getting to be a thing of the past as they cry about culture hijacking and make every effort to slap whitey in the face, A black Aaron Burr,,, Shit give me a break!!!! If I had been Pence I would have had to call out the casing director for historical deception, and asked the actor who spouted his BS why he thought he was qualified in any way to portray Burr, and laughed at him while I said "Now tell me again about culture hijacking, you just lost your platform".

You are quite right, the brainwashing is contemptible.

Authentic
05-08-2022, 03:26 PM

I thought that the UK is majority Muslim, or heading in that direction.

Tories and Labour are two sides of the same coin of the realm.

Uniparty - just like Republicans and Democrats in the United States, Gator Monroe's protestations notwithstanding.

Rutabaga
05-08-2022, 03:39 PM
cool!

i cant wait for the new documentary about martin luther king jr. starring this guy, best known as kramer...[just ignore the lies about him being a racist],mlk jr. was not a racist, he was a conservative, republican,,just like his father...

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.mp6VDpehrsanOkiVUM-IewHaFc?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Rutabaga
05-08-2022, 03:41 PM
i think they may have to put him in blackface [like justin trudeau] to pull it off...

https://smartcdn.prod.postmedia.digital/nationalpost/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/blackface.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=288&h=216

teeceetx
05-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Just Black?

Not Gay?

Not Transgender?

Not Female?

El Guapo
05-08-2022, 04:15 PM
You are quite right, the brainwashing is contemptible.

They're not brainwashing you. They're mocking you.

UKSmartypants
05-08-2022, 04:38 PM
I thought that the UK is majority Muslim, or heading in that direction.

Uk population is approx 68 million, theres probably 4 or 5 million muzzies. Long way to go yet.

Neo
05-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Just Black?

Not Gay?

Not Transgender?

Not Female?
You’ve got a good point there. :thumbsup20:

teeceetx
05-09-2022, 09:47 AM
The England is perhaps the sickest most insane country in the Western World.

No wonder the Muslims are so incensed.

But not to worry, the UK and all of Europe will soon transform into Muslim dominant societies.

Swedgin
05-09-2022, 10:07 AM
He's already been a she.

What they need is a half-African, half-Chinese Transgender.

"Doctor It...."

TLSG
05-09-2022, 01:53 PM
I've never watched that show, but I've heard of it. From what I've read, that show has been P.C. for quite some time now. Just another reason for white people to give up on television. All of the network executives, show producers, ad agencies, etc. are trying to remove white people from TV entirely. It's bad enough to have them on, but be portrayed as stupid, weak-minded, degenerate, etc. White people need to stop being so masochistic in viewing something that openly insults their existence, and go find something better to do. TV is nothing but a lobotomy machine that zombifies everyone who sits in front of it. What a way to waste your life-- staring at a glowing screen all day and killing your brain cells.

Swedgin
05-09-2022, 02:11 PM
I was going to ask about this:

Its all non canon anyway. Its was stated explicitly when the whole thing started back in the 60's there could only be 9 reincarnations of the doctors, and we got through them all. An 11th doctor was out the question.

I always thought there was only supposed to be so many incarnations of the Doctor.

We've had, what, 13 or so now?

Neo
05-09-2022, 02:37 PM
I was going to ask about this:

I always thought there was only supposed to be so many incarnations of the Doctor.

We've had, what, 13 or so now?
In The Deadly Assassin (1976), it is established that a Time Lord can only regenerate 12 times, for a total of 13 incarnations.

Rutabaga
05-09-2022, 03:38 PM
i have a dalek in my pocket...:smiley20:

Call_me_Ishmael
05-09-2022, 03:58 PM
i have a dalek in my pocket...:smiley20:

Please! Children read these pages. :icon_rendeer:

12icer
05-09-2022, 04:34 PM
I guess my sister will throw away her keychain that says "my other car is a Tardis" and scrape the window sticker like it off of her Explorer.

Swedgin
05-10-2022, 06:39 AM
In The Deadly Assassin (1976), it is established that a Time Lord can only regenerate 12 times, for a total of 13 incarnations.
So, the old Time Lord should be at the end of his cycle then.

Maybe they need to start the..."SON of Dr. Who!" (Or daughter, I ain't sexist!)

UKSmartypants
05-10-2022, 02:00 PM

Ah they changed it tho, earlier than that it was 10 reincarnations.

UKSmartypants
05-10-2022, 02:02 PM
I've never watched that show, but I've heard of it. From what I've read, that show has been P.C. for quite some time now. Just another reason for white people to give up on television. All of the network executives, show producers, ad agencies, etc. are trying to remove white people from TV entirely. It's bad enough to have them on, but be portrayed as stupid, weak-minded, degenerate, etc. White people need to stop being so masochistic in viewing something that openly insults their existence, and go find something better to do. TV is nothing but a lobotomy machine that zombifies everyone who sits in front of it. What a way to waste your life-- staring at a glowing screen all day and killing your brain cells.

Live Television is in trouble anyway, young people don't watch TV, they look at their phones. I predict that live TV will die with the Baby Boomers.

TLSG
05-10-2022, 02:03 PM
Live Television is in trouble anyway, young people don't watch TV, they look at their phones. I predict that live TV will die with the Baby Boomers.

I only use a TV set for watching DVDs and playing video games.

Neo
05-10-2022, 03:35 PM
Apparently IT was considered for the next Dr Who. :geez:

https://i.postimg.cc/7YXdkFvx/7-E929-D8-D-046-E-4293-81-FB-0-C0-E1-FB53-CAD.webp (https://postimg.cc/56Yn5kNG)

Olly Alexander

Oceander
05-10-2022, 04:18 PM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/breaking-dr-who-ncuti-gatwa-26792805

Well, that’s killed it for me. :(

Why?

Neo
05-13-2022, 04:07 AM
Why?
It’s purely a BBC puddle of PC politics, i’m not playing.

kazenatsu
05-13-2022, 04:37 AM
On this trend they will avoid primates altogether soon, so expect a lesbian donkey or a small black fish in a wheelchair to be the Doctor.
Heck, why can't the next doctor be conjoined twins?

Maybe the next doctor will identify as non-binary, and viewers will never be informed of his or her true birth gender.

Maybe the next doctor will have a different sexual orientation... probably bisexual.

The next doctor could be a midget. Or how about a disabled person in a wheelchair.

How about the doctor is a woman who gets pregnant, and then in the next reincarnation gets turned into a man, who is still pregnant. The show would then receive all sorts of praise from the media and trans movement.

Could the next doctor have a French accent? (Probably something unthinkable to the original British audience in the 1960s)

kazenatsu
05-13-2022, 04:45 AM
That's not entirely true. In episode 4 of The Mysterious Planet (1986), the Master explained that the Valeyard was an "amalgamation of the darker sides of [the Doctor's] nature, somewhere between [his] twelfth and final incarnation".

Since this is a long-running sci-fi series, with many twists and turns, they will undoubtedly find some way to extend the doctor's lifespan.
The series implied that the Valeyard had no more regenerations left and had to steal them from the doctor in the past (which would imply a time continuity paradox, if he had succeeded, but there would probably be some way in the story to overcome that).

According to the Master's alleged account, the Valeyard acted as the prosecutor in the [sixth] Doctor's trial in exchange for his seven remaining regenerations. This would mean the doctor would have at least a twelfth regeneration, if the timeline had remained unaltered.

crcook84
05-13-2022, 03:28 PM
Annoyingly, they refer to him as a 'scottish' actor. No he isnt , he was born in Rwanda so he's a Rwandan national.

Oh. I thought it was 13. But, I wasn't all that invested in it anyways. We watched it for Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant. Never really got into Matt Smith. Then it went woke with Jodie Whittaker.