PDA

View Full Version : LEAKED RCMP MESSAGES: “Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground”

El Guapo
02-19-2022, 10:45 PM
Jackboot pigs laughing and joking about trampling the old woman. Amongst things.

LEAKED RCMP MESSAGES: “Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground”
In the chat, RCMP Musical Ride member, Andrew Nixon sends a picture of a pint of beer hoping for his chance to abuse protesters:

“Don't kick all of them out until next weeks group gets our turn”

Member Robin Thibault remarks about accommodations police are being given in Ottawa:

“Nice Downtown in Chateau Laurier"

Nixon jokes about police brutality:

“Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground”

After being admonished for his remarks, Nixon mocks the protesters:

“okay we can give out free hugs and unicorn stickers”

A member named Marca laughs off the prior night trampling of two demonstrators, one of which had a mobility scooter.

“"just watched the horse video - that is awesome”

“we should practice that manoeuvre”

LEAKED RCMP MESSAGES: “Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground” - Rebel News (https://www.rebelnews.com/leaked_rcmp_messages_time_for_the_protesters_to_he ar_our_jackboots_on_the_ground?fbclid=IwAR0StZlcCu rRN4tvfznr1Azuwo09Fmen7mKqyggjZ9k53oE-VwwyQAI1shA)

Quark
02-19-2022, 11:02 PM
Here in in the States police are being ambushed on a regular basis right or wrong. After this in Canada are you guys about to start seeing police ambushed especially as you have a lot of boonies to patrol.

nonsqtr
02-19-2022, 11:25 PM
Agreed. Jackboots equate with dead cops.

Taxcutter
02-19-2022, 11:41 PM
The RMCP is becoming the Totenkopf SS.

Maybe Canadians need to consider disbanding the RCMP, just as the US needs to consider disbanding the FBI and the Capitol Police.

Physics Hunter
02-20-2022, 12:11 AM
Jackboot pigs laughing and joking about trampling the old woman. Amongst things.

LEAKED RCMP MESSAGES: “Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground” - Rebel News (https://www.rebelnews.com/leaked_rcmp_messages_time_for_the_protesters_to_he ar_our_jackboots_on_the_ground?fbclid=IwAR0StZlcCu rRN4tvfznr1Azuwo09Fmen7mKqyggjZ9k53oE-VwwyQAI1shA)

Fire them all. If I was running for office my platform would be to fire all thug police that moved against the Charter.

Authentic
02-20-2022, 12:48 AM
The RCMP can't put a Mountie behind every maple tree.

old dog
02-20-2022, 01:57 AM

Northern Rivers
02-20-2022, 02:22 AM
Policing needs hiring to GPA after they get their 'degree in cop'.

Freewill
02-20-2022, 08:42 AM
In these times we need to be very careful what we believe to be true.

For example; does anyone know of a good polling site for what Canada thinks of the protests? All I see on the tube (old reference), is that they don't support the protests at all. I heard one pundit say that if the election was today then Trudeau would win in a landslide. I don't believe either claims but have nothing to back it up with.

Freewill
02-20-2022, 08:48 AM
I found this:

Half of Canadians say Trudeau ‘not up to the job’ – poll — RT World News (https://www.rt.com/news/549188-trudeau-freedom-convoy-poll/)

Only 16% of respondents to the Maru Public Opinion poll said they would vote for Trudeau based on his actions over the past two weeks, when a protest by truck drivers against a Covid-19 vaccine mandate bubbled up into massive blockades, inspiring similar movements in several other countries. Just 29% said Trudeau had acted “like a prime minister should,” and 48% concluded that he was “not up to the job of being prime minister.”

So how does a pundit say he would be elected in a landslide? More then enough lying to go around.

Old Tex
02-20-2022, 08:58 AM
It just seems to me that the truck drivers are trying to prove their point the hard way. All they have to do is all of them stop driving trucks for a couple of weeks.

Milt
02-20-2022, 11:02 AM
It just seems to me that the truck drivers are trying to prove their point the hard way. All they have to do is all of them stop driving trucks for a couple of weeks.
Yep if they want to cripple things just park the truck and take up public assistance, whatever form that is in Canada.

El Guapo
02-20-2022, 11:33 AM
In these times we need to be very careful what we believe to be true.

For example; does anyone know of a good polling site for what Canada thinks of the protests? All I see on the tube (old reference), is that they don't support the protests at all. I heard one pundit say that if the election was today then Trudeau would win in a landslide. I don't believe either claims but have nothing to back it up with.

You'll be hard pressed to ever find backup. Trudeau has literally bought and paid for all msm in Canada. All the proof you need of that fact is that you will never ever hear a syllable of criticism of their sugar daddy.

El Guapo
02-20-2022, 11:34 AM
Yep if they want to cripple things just park the truck and take up public assistance, whatever form that is in Canada.

It was never the intention to cripple anything.

Authentic
02-20-2022, 12:42 PM
This thing is in danger of being coopted by the enemy.

Authentic
02-20-2022, 12:44 PM
Have they torn up all their swindle sheets? Those are all electronic these days, right?

Milt
02-20-2022, 12:56 PM
It was never the intention to cripple anything.
The intention is to stop vaccine mandates.

All they did was hamper for a few days. Now they are getting arrested, beat and if needed they probably won’t hesitate to let bullets fly.

So if the intention is to protest vaccine mandates then they need to man up a bit differently if they aren’t willing to actively engage police (government). Park the trucks, let business do what it does and run out of goods. Then they have to really engage in conversation.

Theres plenty of ways to peacefully protest and accomplish things at the same time.

If a convoy of trucks is blocking most the road then cripple or slow down is the intention, whether stated or not.

El Guapo
02-20-2022, 03:46 PM

All they did was hamper for a few days. Now they are getting arrested, beat and if needed they probably won’t hesitate to let bullets fly.

So if the intention is to protest vaccine mandates then they need to man up a bit differently if they aren’t willing to actively engage police (government). Park the trucks, let business do what it does and run out of goods. Then they have to really engage in conversation.

Theres plenty of ways to peacefully protest and accomplish things at the same time.

If a convoy of trucks is blocking most the road then cripple or slow down is the intention, whether stated or not.

Don't try and lecture me about what's going on, fucko.

Dubler9
02-20-2022, 03:58 PM

Perhaps they should each write a letter to Trudeau.

Milt
02-20-2022, 04:01 PM
Don't try and lecture me about what's going on, fucko.
Not lecturing you. If you took it that way that’s on you.

Glad you’re 3rd grader about it though.

Milt
02-20-2022, 04:02 PM
Perhaps they should each write a letter to Trudeau.
They can do the only thing Canadians do best… run by putting their trucks in reverse.

El Guapo
02-20-2022, 05:51 PM
Not lecturing you. If you took it that way that’s on you.

Glad you’re 3rd grader about it though.

Ok, fucko.