PDA

View Full Version : Martial Law in Canada Only Applies to... White People

El Guapo
02-18-2022, 12:14 PM
Trudeau’s Prohibition on Protests Exempts Refugees, Immigrants and Ethnic Minorities
ustin Trudeau’s crackdown on protests under an Emergencies Act order specifically exempts refugees, asylum seekers, immigrants and other ethnic minorities.

Yes, really.

The Canadian government’s Emergency Measures Regulations: SOR/2022-21 order bans people from taking part “in a public assembly that may reasonably be expected to lead to a breach of the peace.”

However, the law does not apply to “any person in a class of persons whose presence in Canada, as determined by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration or the Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, is in the national interest.”

This includes Indians, refugees, immigrants, asylum seekers and ‘protected temporary residents’.

Trudeau Summit News (https://summit.news/2022/02/18/trudeaus-prohibition-on-protests-exempts-refugees-immigrants-and-ethnic-minorities/)

I think it's time for me to seek political asylum in the US.

12icer
02-18-2022, 12:20 PM
Time to rise and exterminate as needed to regain freedom from PC tyranny the tree needs watering.

Foghorn
02-18-2022, 12:20 PM
Just fly to Mexico then walk across the border. You'll be golden.

Gator Monroe
02-18-2022, 12:22 PM
It begins

nonsqtr
02-18-2022, 12:29 PM
It begins

Let's hope so.

If these events go unchallenged it'll be a dark day.

El Guapo
02-18-2022, 12:35 PM
Just fly to Mexico then walk across the border. You'll be golden.

I can't get on a plane. Unvaxxed are denied basic human rights in Canada. Plane and train travel prohibited.

old dog
02-18-2022, 12:43 PM
I can't get on a plane. Unvaxxed are denied basic human rights in Canada. Plane and train travel prohibited.

The United States has become the Soviet Union but you poor Canadians are trapped in North Korea.

Swedgin
02-18-2022, 12:43 PM
Might be time for some truckers to start shipping firearms to the Canadian Patriots.

Question: Where do the Canadian Police stand on this? Will they do the Premier's bidding, or, do some of them still believe in serving the PEOPLE of their nation?

Madison
02-18-2022, 12:48 PM

Same for me

old dog
02-18-2022, 12:50 PM
Might be time for some truckers to start shipping firearms to the Canadian Patriots.

Question: Where do the Canadian Police stand on this? Will they do the Premier's bidding, or, do some of them still believe in serving the PEOPLE of their nation?

Some? Just like the U.S., very few.

El Guapo
02-18-2022, 12:53 PM
Let's hope so.

If these events go unchallenged it'll be a dark day.

It's been dark here for a very long time. This minor challenge to government overreach proves it in spades.

El Guapo
02-18-2022, 12:54 PM

No.

Madison
02-18-2022, 12:57 PM
https://www.backbone.fr/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/photo2_209.jpg

mr claws
02-18-2022, 01:02 PM
Sad to say, Western populations are as soft as warm marshmallows, in less "advanced" countries bloody resistance would have been in play long ago... I have a grudging respect for the Antifa types, at least they risk going out and speaking in the language tyrants understand, misdirected as they may be. What of us? Patrick Henry's "Give me Liberty..." speech still holds true.

Madison
02-18-2022, 01:03 PM
And guess what ...I have a Canadian Passport
good until November 10th, 2027

And I can't cross the border because I am a non vax
:geez:

12icer
02-18-2022, 01:05 PM
No life for an old man in a Tyranny. I will be in the ground or burned if they come for me or mine.

Jen
02-18-2022, 01:06 PM
The United States has become the Soviet Union but you poor Canadians are trapped in North Korea.I was looking for a good description.............this is IT! Thanks.

El Guapo
02-18-2022, 01:07 PM

lol. I have to try and laugh. Or I'm going to cry.

Madison
02-18-2022, 01:08 PM
All extremist groups like BLM - ANTIFA and other shit like those
have the right to do all shit they want
the shit WOKE too

But if you are a WHITE and on the RIGHT side
they accuse you of the worst things in the world
and they want to take all your rights away

And this is worst since covid bullshit

Madison
02-18-2022, 01:09 PM
lol. I have to try and laugh. Or I'm going to cry.

it makes almost no noise so you cross border at night with that LOL

OneDumbBlonde
02-18-2022, 01:12 PM

Now you're talkin'!! LOL

And if you want to go extreme, pretend-crash into the water, and swim across the border. Some of us down here can have some watercraft in the area to assist.

nonsqtr
02-18-2022, 05:07 PM
No life for an old man in a Tyranny. I will be in the ground or burned if they come for me or mine.

Just make sure you take a few of them with you. :mad:

Lone Gunman
02-18-2022, 06:31 PM

the interim police chief in ottawa has declared it to be illegal to question the government, so he's on board with dictator turdeauxs diktats.

anyone who thinks the rank and file in law enforcement or the military is going to save us/you is dreaming.

half of them would shoot their own families so long as they're 'just following orders,' so they wouldn't miss a paycheck and get their phones and netflix turned off.

Gator Monroe
02-18-2022, 07:40 PM
the interim police chief in ottawa has declared it to be illegal to question the government, so he's on board with dictator turdeauxs diktats.

anyone who thinks the rank and file in law enforcement or the military is going to save us/you is dreaming.

half of them would shoot their own families so long as they're 'just following orders,' so they wouldn't miss a paycheck and get their phones and netflix turned off.
And be GTG with Legalized Pedo / NAMBLA activities and Legalized Drugs too ( as long as a law or diktat
Deems it so or the Constitution does not interfere ...

12icer
02-18-2022, 10:29 PM
Just make sure you take a few of them with you. :mad:

No Doubt nothing leaves alive from the battle, After all The USANG unit I was in sent me to every school I could go to CBR, DEM, ICI, 3 stages of survival and LHW I guess they wanted to get rid of me they sent me out to check dud ordinance and tag it.. I didnt do Jump and Ranger because my swimming was not good enough to do the final. Besides I could not see any reason I would want to leave a perfectly good airplane HEHEHEH. I watched the night jumps at Ft Bragg as a kid with My dad when he was stationed there. Last time I was out that way a lot had changed from the early days. My maternal grandfathers family is from Whiteville.