PDA

View Full Version : uk hits Herd Immunity

UKSmartypants
07-27-2021, 06:08 PM
88% in Uk have had one jab
70% are double jabbed

So as predicted Herd immunity was achieved at around 75%

As Covid cases fall for seventh day in a row, UK could be seeing a light at the end of the tunnelÂ* | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9832455/As-Covid-cases-fall-seventh-day-row-UK-seeing-light-end-tunnel.html)

Oceander
07-27-2021, 06:10 PM
Don't worry, the mask mandate will be back - permanently. Just ask Dr. Falsi. He knows what's best for you.

Authentic
07-27-2021, 06:13 PM
England was for a long time a major wool exporter.

It's not surprising that her people have become a herd of sheep.

UKSmartypants
07-27-2021, 06:14 PM

Infections and deaths are dropping like a stone, indicating herd immunity. You lost.

MrMike
07-27-2021, 06:14 PM

We have a lot of cows/bulls in the USA...

(our nation is running on BS now)

Authentic
07-27-2021, 06:16 PM
Infections and deaths are dropping like a stone, indicating herd immunity. You lost.
What have I lost? I am free.

Authentic
07-27-2021, 06:20 PM
I do regret that not getting the jab may mean I can never watch Millwall at The Den. But, they have my support on this side of the pond.

Traddles
07-27-2021, 06:21 PM
"Herd immunity" being "analog" rather than "digital" (an increasing process rather than switched on), I won't speculate about to what degree the UK is there. BUT as can be seen from the daily new cases and daily deaths charts here, United Kingdom COVID: 5,745,526 Cases and 129,303 Deaths - Worldometer (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/) , the current surge daily cases appear to have peaked quicker than the winter surge, peaked lower than the winter surge, and with almost no bump in daily deaths, unlike the winter surge. Between the UK's vax rate, number of people who have immunity from having recovered, and the cases/deaths data, I think it can be very reasonably argued that the UK is somewhere in the "Herd immunity" pitch.

Authentic
07-27-2021, 06:22 PM
Millwall 1, Gillingham 1 - July 27, 2021

donttread
07-27-2021, 07:31 PM
Don't worry, the mask mandate will be back - permanently. Just ask Dr. Falsi. He knows what's best for you.

A new variant is on the rise this one wqill be honestly named. "The control variant"

Traddles
07-27-2021, 07:57 PM
I'm waiting for the Alpha Beta variant and for Alan Hamel to announce it, :smiley_ROFLMAO: . Is that joke too regionally obscure?

Oceander
07-27-2021, 08:33 PM
I'm waiting for the Alpha Beta variant and for Alan Hamel to announce it, :smiley_ROFLMAO: . Is that joke too regionally obscure?

In a word? Yes.

Physics Hunter
07-28-2021, 01:33 AM
Delta variant comes riding over the hill to save the Globalist day... :sad20:

Neo
07-28-2021, 04:12 AM
In the early 60s at school my class mates and I formed a line in front of our form teacher, we each had to have a spoonful of castor oil every morning, remember this was before we had proper fruit and vegetables on sale, in my shire it was still recovering from the war.
Just like my classmates I hated to take my medicine, a bit like the Americans are doing now.

UKSmartypants
07-28-2021, 04:22 AM

Herd Immunity. Google it.

UKSmartypants
07-28-2021, 04:28 AM
What have I lost? I am free.

You lost the argument. Herd Immunity achieved, because of natural acquisition and vaccination. 48 million vaccinated plus 5 million caught and recovered = 53 million, population 68 million = 77% immune, Herd Immunity has irrefutably kicked in.

FirstGenCanadian
07-28-2021, 04:43 AM
In the early 60s at school my class mates and I formed a line in front of our form teacher, we each had to have a spoonful of castor oil every morning, remember this was before we had proper fruit and vegetables on sale, in my shire it was still recovering from the war.
Just like my classmates I hated to take my medicine, a bit like the Americans are doing now.

Not the same thing, in the least.

Castor Oil is a laxative. It's uses for the purpose of a laxative date back to ancient Egyptian times. Circa 1550 BC, or BCE.

Do you have any documentation going back 3,570 years, to support the efficacy of these COVID-19 vaccines?

Your argument is crap. Pardon the pun.

Physics Hunter
07-28-2021, 04:47 AM

You are aiming at you ally.

This Covid shit is unending.

FirstGenCanadian
07-28-2021, 05:05 AM
The Herd Immunity equation changes with variants. GOOGLE THAT.

UKSmartypants
07-28-2021, 05:59 AM
The Herd Immunity equation changes with variants. GOOGLE THAT.

Not significantly, otherwise the vaccine wouldn't work on all variants so far. The numbers dont lie. The Uk has effectively reached Herd Immunity for all know variants. Practical herd immunity does not mean that we never see any COVID-19. It will likely be with us, just at low enough levels that we will not need to have widespread distancing measures in place to protect the health-care system.

UKSmartypants
07-28-2021, 06:05 AM
Do you have any documentation going back 3,570 years, to support the efficacy of these COVID-19 vaccines?

Since vaccines were only invented in 1796 AD, an historical fact anyone can google, and coronaviruses only noted at earliest in 1965 AD, the above statement must win the prize for the single most brainless, idiotic, fuck witted comment ever posted by an antivaxxer on this site, possible on the entire planet.

You can't argue with someone that thinks coronaviruses and vaccines were around in 1729 BC. Srsly.

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Canadianeye
07-28-2021, 06:05 AM

Without a doubt.

Oceander
07-28-2021, 06:12 AM
Since vaccines were only invented in 1796 AD, an historical fact anyone can google, and coronaviruses only noted at earliest in 1965 AD, the above statement must win the prize for the single most brainless, idiotic, fuck witted comment ever posted by an antivaxxer on this site, possible on the entire planet.

You can't argue with someone that thinks coronaviruses and vaccines were around in 1729 BC. Srsly.

Coronavirii, as a family, appear to have been first separately identified in birds in the early 1920s. The first human infections appear to have been separately identified in the 1960s.

That being said, who knows how long the family itself has been around.

Neo
07-28-2021, 07:05 AM
Not the same thing, in the least.

Castor Oil is a laxative. It's uses for the purpose of a laxative date back to ancient Egyptian times. Circa 1550 BC, or BCE.

Your argument is crap. Pardon the pun.
https://i.postimg.cc/KzjLZSFS/F031-C33-F-6243-4-F7-E-8-C79-56-F5-C3-D794-C9.gif (https://postimages.org/)

Trinnity
07-28-2021, 07:07 AM
I never wore a mask and won't now. /pfft~

nonsqtr
07-28-2021, 08:28 AM

That's pretty funny.

I hear Piggly Wiggly still exists.

El Guapo
07-28-2021, 11:42 AM
Does just two sheep constitute a herd? :thinking:

Authentic
07-28-2021, 12:27 PM
I got Alpha Beta. I had to look up Hamel to learn the connection between the two.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 12:30 PM
The vaccine pushers are already offering vaccines with a spoonful of sugar.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 12:32 PM
That's pretty funny.

You are Lucky to find a Hughes.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 12:33 PM
You lost the argument. Herd Immunity achieved, because of natural acquisition and vaccination. 48 million vaccinated plus 5 million caught and recovered = 53 million, population 68 million = 77% immune, Herd Immunity has irrefutably kicked in.

Alright, so unvaccinated people in the UK don't need to get one now, is that it?

UKSmartypants
07-28-2021, 12:53 PM
Alright, so unvaccinated people in the UK don't need to get one now, is that it?

Well you can still get it if you dont have immunity

And theres a lot of future unknowns now.
-how long does immunity last. We dont know.
-can mothers pass immunity to kids? We dont know

we do know virus's get weaker each time they mutate as they optimise there survival strategy. So future strains might be more transmissible, but no worse than a bad cold. We dont know

and if the number of people not immune drops below 77%-ish, it might kick off again.

Neo
07-28-2021, 01:05 PM
A hell of a lot of younger people unvaccinated are getting it and ending up on oxygen in hospitals…Twas on the itv news tonight

Authentic
07-28-2021, 01:07 PM
A hell of a lot of younger people unvaccinated are getting it and ending up on oxygen in hospitals…Twas on the itv news tonight
Well, maybe that is the difference between Brits and Americans. You trust it if it was on the telly.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 01:08 PM
Well you can still get it if you dont have immunity

And theres a lot of future unknowns now.
-how long does immunity last. We dont know.
-can mothers pass immunity to kids? We dont know

we do know virus's get weaker each time they mutate as they optimise there survival strategy. So future strains might be more transmissible, but no worse than a bad cold. We dont know

and if the number of people not immune drops below 77%-ish, it might kick off again.

That is a lot of unknowns for something that was sold as safe and effective.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 01:12 PM
I have a natural vaccine called an immune system. I am happy with what nature/God has given me, thank you. And if you are vaccinated, and your vaccine works, you should have nothing to fear from me.

UKSmartypants
07-28-2021, 01:17 PM
That is a lot of unknowns for something that was sold as safe and effective.

They are they normal unknowns of any new drug. And its safe because the adverse effects rate is no different to any other drug. Still trying to make something out of nothing, its tedious.

Oceander
07-28-2021, 01:18 PM
I have a natural vaccine called an immune system. I am happy with what nature/God has given me, thank you. And if you are vaccinated, and your vaccine works, you should have nothing to fear from me.

Not entirely true. However, the incremental risk you pose is not sufficient to warrant or justify forcing you to take a vaccine you do not want against your will.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 01:26 PM
Not entirely true. However, the incremental risk you pose is not sufficient to warrant or justify forcing you to take a vaccine you do not want against your will.
If I pose a risk to vaccinated persons, then the vaccine is ineffective. In fact, we are seeing this to be true now with fully vaccinated people dying of COVID-19.

Oceander
07-28-2021, 01:30 PM
If I pose a risk to vaccinated persons, then the vaccine is ineffective. In fact, we are seeing this to be true now with fully vaccinated people dying of COVID-19.

No, it is not. The vaccine reduces both the risks of an infection taking place, and the likely severity of any infection that occurs. LIKE EVERY OTHER VACCINE. That makes it effective.

It is not a binary either/or matter, and pretending it is is either stupidity, or intentional falsity.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 01:33 PM
No, it is not. The vaccine reduces both the risks of an infection taking place, and the likely severity of any infection that occurs. LIKE EVERY OTHER VACCINE. That makes it effective.

It is not a binary either/or matter, and pretending it is is either stupidity, or intentional falsity.
Hydroxychloriquine does the same. So does getting enough neccesary vitamins through either diet or supplements.

Oceander
07-28-2021, 01:34 PM
Hydroxychloriquine does the same. So does getting enough neccesary vitamins through either diet or supplements.
(a) the vaccine has a better track record than either one

(b) no, vitamins and supplements don't do jack-shit for most infections

(c) so what?

tiny1
07-28-2021, 01:53 PM
What the Limeys don't seem to get, is that we have the RIGHT to refuse to take foreign poorly tested substances into our bodies. I'll not do it just to garner approval from ANYONE. I am not an antivaxxer. I took my Flu shot last year, as usual.
The Science isn't conclusive on this vaccine. All sorts of side effects. I cannot accept side effects that can be as severe as the ailment. didn't accept it from Trump, and I damn sure REFUSE to consider it for Biden Bidet.

People who are so driven with this vaccine have terrorized my sweet old 90 year old mother. She won't even let me in the house. She has had both jabs and STILL won't go out, or even let anyone come and visit. It is criminal, IMHO.

Above and beyond that, I may consider what my fellow neighbors may say about my not getting a shot, but I could not give John Brown's Hind Parts what anyone else thinks. I mean it does matter to me the mindset of my neighbors, but not people in big cities or across the pond.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 02:03 PM
(a) the vaccine has a better track record than either one

Authentic
07-28-2021, 02:10 PM
(b) no, vitamins and supplements don't do jack-shit for most infections

If that is so, explain why the major common denominator among those who did not recover from COVID-19 was vitamin deficiency.

Oceander
07-28-2021, 02:16 PM
If that is so, explain why the major common denominator among those who did not recover from COVID-19 was vitamin deficiency.
Prove that it was.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 02:18 PM
They tried to make the virus "white supremacist" because so many "people of color" were dying. When poor diet choices were mentioned, that was "blaming the victim".

If people who eat healthier are surviving a virus and those who don't are dying from it, ask yourself, who in their right mind would discourage the latter from making better food choices?

I can think of two: globalists and their government cronies who want to control the population with scare tactics that require a vaccine in response, and the pharmaceutical companies who make $ from vaccine distribution.

Dubler9
07-28-2021, 02:28 PM
A new variant is on the rise this one wqill be honestly named. "The control variant"
So true.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 02:55 PM
Prove that it was.
Vitamin D Insufficiency May Account for Almost Nine of Ten COVID-19 Deaths: Time to Act. Comment on: . Nutrients 2020, 12, 2757 - PubMed. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33260798/)

Strong correlation between prevalence of severe vitamin D deficiency and population mortality rate from COVID-19 in Europe - PubMed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33721102/)

Authentic
07-28-2021, 03:03 PM
A natural source for Vitamin D is sunlight.

What were we told during the pandemic? "You are safer indoors."

If you wanted to push an experimental biological agent in response to something that people with Vitamin D deficiency are already dying from, of course you would want to discourage people from doing the easiest thing they can do to get Vitamin D - walk outdoors - and justify it in the name of safety.

Wilson2
07-28-2021, 03:12 PM
88% in Uk have had one jab
70% are double jabbed

So as predicted Herd immunity was achieved at around 75%

As Covid cases fall for seventh day in a row, UK could be seeing a light at the end of the tunnelÂ* | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9832455/As-Covid-cases-fall-seventh-day-row-UK-seeing-light-end-tunnel.html)

A herd immunity level of 75% means the UK thinks its R0 is 4.

Influenza is 2-4. Assuming there is no exaggeration of the UK R0 that puts the infectious rate for covid at the upper end of the annual flu. More proof covid ia just a bad annual flu year.

MrMike
07-28-2021, 03:42 PM

and just wait for the “mid-terms” variant. Followed by a call for mail in voting.

MrMike
07-28-2021, 03:44 PM
How many of you actually believe what is presented by the news media regarding Covid infections?

Just curious…

Neo
07-28-2021, 03:54 PM
How many of you actually believe what is presented by the news media regarding Covid infections?

Just curious…

:thinking:

BooBoo
07-28-2021, 04:00 PM
uk hits Herd Immunity...!!?

Say It Ain't So : Eraser - Nobody Screws With The Union (1080p) - YouTube

https://youtu.be/3Re7vtxTqpg (https://youtu.be/3Re7vtxTqpg?t=24)

Neo
07-28-2021, 04:07 PM
This is the U.K. happy we achieved herd immunity. :)

https://i.postimg.cc/nrxLkz7X/7-DBCB2-C6-121-B-475-B-9260-957-A5440-CF00.gif (https://postimages.org/)

Foghorn
07-28-2021, 04:11 PM
This is the U.K. happy we achieved herd immunity. :)

https://i.postimg.cc/nrxLkz7X/7-DBCB2-C6-121-B-475-B-9260-957-A5440-CF00.gif (https://postimages.org/)

Yeah ! All together now, "Moooooooooooo".

Neo
07-28-2021, 04:32 PM
Yeah ! All together now, "Moooooooooooo".

Awwww don’t be like that, be a well rounded individual and wish us all the best eh?

donttread
07-28-2021, 05:12 PM

Do you think that will pacify them?

donttread
07-28-2021, 05:14 PM
Coronavirii, as a family, appear to have been first separately identified in birds in the early 1920s. The first human infections appear to have been separately identified in the 1960s.

Or even running around our moses nameless

Authentic
07-28-2021, 05:17 PM
Sheep baa-ing - YouTube (https://youtu.be/5w0Vzjf0b5M)

donttread
07-28-2021, 05:17 PM
The vaccine is effcetive just not at a 100% rate. I have no wish to force vaccination upon you to prevent you from posing a "lightening strike kind of risk to me though. As Oceander said.

donttread
07-28-2021, 05:19 PM
Shot in the dark here but could it be their age causing absorbtion issues?

Authentic
07-28-2021, 05:20 PM
Shot in the dark here but could it be their age causing absorbtion issues?

I linked to a couple of journal articles in post #49.

donttread
07-28-2021, 05:21 PM
:thinking:

I don't I think MSM minimizes rare but real risk and some of the other stuff might as well publish articles about alein abduction.

Authentic
07-28-2021, 05:24 PM
The vaccine is effcetive just not at a 100% rate. I have no wish to force vaccination upon you to prevent you from posing a "lightening strike kind of risk to me though. As Oceander said.
Alright, do we know the percentage of whom the vaccine is not effective? Do we know why it is not effective? If there is a chance that it won't be effective, but you can't tell me why, is there any reason why I should volunteer to be an experimental guinea pig for such an unreliable chemical "treatment"?

Traddles
07-28-2021, 05:49 PM
In a word? Yes.

Alpha Beta was a grocery store chain, Alpha Beta - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Beta) . Alan Hamel was their annoying spokesmuffin in commercials, Alan Hamel - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Hamel) . His wife is better known.

BooBoo
07-28-2021, 06:27 PM

Got a Link or Links to that.?!?

BooBoo
07-28-2021, 06:28 PM
A coronavirus epidemic may have hit East Asia about 25,000 years ago Descendants of the outbreak may have inherited some DNA that affects their response to COVID-19 Modern East Asian DNA hints at an ancient coronavirus outbreak | Science News (https://www.sciencenews.org/article/ancient-coronavirus-epidemic-east-asia-dna-covid)

Oceander
07-28-2021, 06:57 PM
Got a Link or Links to that.?!?

Wikipedia article on corona viruses and the sources therein. Also, search it; plenty of references will come up.

I hardly think this is something controversial.

Physics Hunter
07-29-2021, 12:22 AM

I don't have to, I understand it in a deep mathematical sense.

Physics Hunter
07-29-2021, 12:24 AM
That's pretty funny.

The Pig still exists, and has not been renovated since... ever.

Authentic
07-29-2021, 12:57 AM
I heard that UK had some sort of immunity...

donttread
07-29-2021, 08:04 AM
Sheep baa-ing - YouTube (https://youtu.be/5w0Vzjf0b5M)

Is it just me or are they really saying "wearrrr yourrrr mask" ?

donttread
07-29-2021, 08:11 AM
Alright, do we know the percentage of whom the vaccine is not effective? Do we know why it is not effective? If there is a chance that it won't be effective, but you can't tell me why, is there any reason why I should volunteer to be an experimental guinea pig for such an unreliable chemical "treatment"?

It's a giant world and there are always outliers. I wonder if in many cases the person is just not able to make the antibodies? I would like to see an age breakdown on those who get COVID twice and or after vaccination but I suspect age/health is a factor. In addition I am quite certain given the way the PCR test was set to deteck the mere smell of the virus we are dealing with a number of false positives.
Just so we are clear I have no issue with your choice not to get vaccinated because it is just that your choice. I think the vaccine is best for most. I do believe that the risk of death to healthy young people is minimal.

donttread
07-29-2021, 08:16 AM
Vitamin D Insufficiency May Account for Almost Nine of Ten COVID-19 Deaths: Time to Act. Comment on: . Nutrients 2020, 12, 2757 - PubMed. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33260798/)

Strong correlation between prevalence of severe vitamin D deficiency and population mortality rate from COVID-19 in Europe - PubMed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33721102/)

Oh we were popping the stuff plus zinc plus zicam etc. We got it, wife hospitalized, son treated in er but we are all still here. I do wonder if generally unhealthy people tend to be lower in most vitamins and supplements though?

FirstGenCanadian
07-29-2021, 08:31 AM
Not significantly, otherwise the vaccine wouldn't work on all variants so far. The numbers dont lie. The Uk has effectively reached Herd Immunity for all know variants. Practical herd immunity does not mean that we never see any COVID-19. It will likely be with us, just at low enough levels that we will not need to have widespread distancing measures in place to protect the health-care system.

COVID-19 Vaccines and New Variants of the Virus

What we know

New variants of the virus that causes COVID-19 are spreading in the United States and in other parts of the world. Current data suggest that COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States offer protection against most variants currently spreading in the United States. However, some variants might cause illness in some people even after they are fully vaccinated.

What we do not know

Evidence is limited on how the new COVID-19 variants will affect how COVID-19 vaccines work in real-world conditions. CDC will continue to monitor how vaccines are working to see if variants have any impact on how well COVID-19 vaccines work in real-world conditions.

~COVID-19 Vaccines Work | CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/effectiveness/work.html)
The sad thing is still, there are more people dying of the vaccine, than have been killed by the virus. The numbers I already posted.

Oceander
07-29-2021, 08:33 AM
The sad thing is still, there are more people dying of the vaccine, than have been killed by the virus. The numbers I already posted.

Bullshit.

FirstGenCanadian
07-29-2021, 08:37 AM

That was the point of my post. Glad you followed along.:thumbsup20:

Foghorn
07-29-2021, 08:55 AM
Awwww don’t be like that, be a well rounded individual and wish us all the best eh?

I do wish you all the best.

What I don't like is being treated like cattle.

FirstGenCanadian
07-29-2021, 08:58 AM
Bullshit.
Really? Are you going by narrative numbers calculated by PCR testing, which does not identify what illness is present?

FirstGenCanadian
07-29-2021, 09:03 AM

By the way, I am not an anti-vaxxer. I am particular what I trust going into my body. I have taken vaccines. Ones that are vetted, and do not have liability protections for deaths caused. Like all COVID-19 Vaccines.

When a proper one comes out, and does not include mRNA components, I will certainly be more open minded. Until then, I don't care what people say. I am not getting one.

Foghorn
07-29-2021, 09:30 AM
I don't even like the term "Herd Immunity" but I guess it gets the point across and that's close enough for government work.

The term implies that a certain percentage of a given population is "immune" to the virus. So what's the percentage exactly? All you medical PHD's out there only get one shot at giving us a number, you can't change it and you can't qualify it in any manner. If you try I'll track you down and slap the living shit out of you.

Now let's tackle the word "Immunity". Anyone care to field this one or should I give you the real translation of that word?

If herd immunity really is the goal here then shouldn't we be testing people for antibodies? Not just to see if any antibodies are present but to see if there are enough to combat the virus effectively. That's the key.

It may be science but it's not rocket science.

All these word games and ever-changing goals make me want to puke. I've got a suggestion for all you fear mongers and profiteers looking to make a buck from people's suffering - come over here and sit right next to me and I'll flatten your fucking curve for ya.

donttread
07-29-2021, 11:02 AM
I don't even like the term "Herd Immunity" but I guess it gets the point across and that's close enough for government work.

The term implies that a certain percentage of a given population is "immune" to the virus. So what's the percentage exactly? All you medical PHD's out there only get one shot at giving us a number, you can't change it and you can't qualify it in any manner. If you try I'll track you down and slap the living shit out of you.

Now let's tackle the word "Immunity". Anyone care to field this one or should I give you the real translation of that word?

If herd immunity really is the goal here then shouldn't we be testing people for antibodies? Not just to see if any antibodies are present but to see if there are enough to combat the virus effectively. That's the key.

It may be science but it's not rocket science.

All these word games and ever-changing goals make me want to puke. I've got a suggestion for all you fear mongers and profiteers looking to make a buck from people's suffering - come over here and sit right next to me and I'll flatten your fucking curve for ya.

I think the term "herd" is very meaningful and accurate. But it is becoming clear that we have a left herd and right herd and both are easily controlled.

ruthless terrier
07-29-2021, 12:09 PM
When a proper one comes out, and does not include mRNA components, I will certainly be more open minded. Until then, I don't care what people say. I am not getting one.

does the JNJ vaccine have mRNA components? looks like it does .. maybe someone knows more.

donttread
07-29-2021, 01:03 PM

Source?

UKSmartypants
07-29-2021, 01:39 PM

Source of this claim, otherwise you made it up?

Authentic
07-29-2021, 01:43 PM
Source of this claim, otherwise you made it up?

Don't be obtuse. Here is just one of many. Do your own research.

169 Dead, 644 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases NBC Chicago (https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/169-dead-644-hospitalized-in-illinois-breakthrough-covid-cases/2569598/)

Authentic
07-29-2021, 01:47 PM
Stupid shills repeat the lie in the article above that the vaccines are "truly effective" when the article reports that 169 fully vaccinated people died of COVID-19.

And that is just in Chicago.

Fully vaccinated people are dying of COVID-19 everywhere.

They really do take us for fools

This is 1984. Up is down and down is up.

2+2=5

Trinnity
07-29-2021, 02:20 PM
JJ is a viral vector vaccine. As I understand it (and I could be wrong because there's gaslighting on both sides) it makes the spike protein too, it just gets there another way.

As a medical person, I've tried to figure it all out. It seems like the govt and Media are one-sided to the point of propagandizing, but the right-press is promoting a mantra that it's gonna kill you. Those doctors are as I've looked them up, mostly people you've never heard of....with unimpressive credentials and some with more gravitas. I'm at a loss to figure out who to believe.

Since I'm traveling, I have to get it so it'll be the one shot JJ vaccine. One shot is much less complicated.

I don't think the elites are trying to kill off half the world's population. I also remember the left was dead set against it when Trump was in office.

As if all this weren't bad enough; doctors have let politics impact Medicine and that is unforgivable. It's a breach of trust that undermines all of Medicine.

I'm disgusted with all of them.

BooBoo
07-29-2021, 05:15 PM
..."Since I'm traveling, I have to get it so it'll be the one shot JJ vaccine. One shot is much less complicated.

I don't think the elites are trying to kill off half the world's population. I also remember the left was dead set against it when Trump was in office."...

BooBoo Remembers the Trump Derangement also back then...!!!

When You do get the J&J, Please Keep US advised as how You react to it...!!! "IF" BooBoo HAS to get it, J&J will bee the one...! Will bee Tested on the 17th next month, already told Me Dr. that BooBoo is Immune and She asks how am I Immune, BooBoo said because I Know My System...!! She said She was putting Me down as Asymptomatic...??? :geez::smiley20: :thinking:

UKSmartypants
07-30-2021, 04:10 AM

Funnily enough, Spain just announced its going to send a kit to everyone on the Spanish health register to test their level of antibodies to covid, so if the vaccine didnt work you can try another shot of a different one.

Neo
07-30-2021, 04:13 AM
Funnily enough, Spain just announced its going to send a kit to everyone on the Spanish health register to test their level of antibodies to covid, so if the vaccine didnt work you can try another shot of a different one.
Creepy Joe has executed a new draft permitting agencies to pay out funds to persuade people to have the vaccine…… $100 bribe coming your way @Trinnity (https://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=7) :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Foghorn
07-30-2021, 04:27 AM
Creepy Joe has executed a new draft permitting agencies to pay out funds to persuade people to have the vaccine…… $100 bribe coming your way @Trinnity (https://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=7) :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Let's count up the number of vaccines in the past that required a national marketing campaign and outright bribery.

Foghorn
07-30-2021, 04:33 AM

Won't this be an interesting case study to follow?

Along those same lines someone joked last year that the government should send every family a Monopoly game to play at home. Besides the benefits of family time and maybe learning a little something about money and power the main benefit would be turning of the damned TV. Want to flatten the curve? Turn off the TV.

FirstGenCanadian
07-30-2021, 04:38 AM
The Government, and the Healthcare Community, has done this vaccine all wrong.

Since their screwing with mRNA, why not add the little hook that allows the vaccine to be sexually transmitted.

Now you can have STV's. Sexually Transmitted Vaccines. Don't worry about the Jab, you can just Shag.

UKSmartypants
07-30-2021, 05:02 AM
The Government, and the Healthcare Community, has done this vaccine all wrong.

Since their screwing with mRNA, why not add the little hook that allows the vaccine to be sexually transmitted.

Now you can have STV's. Sexually Transmitted Vaccines. Don't worry about the Jab, you can just Shag.

You are behind the curve. There was an article in Scientific American a while ago (sorry no link), some guys are developing a method of sticking a vaccine onto another harmless virus, so when you get the harmless virus you become a vaccine factory and spread immunity to another virus round automatically. No jabs required. There are thousands of virus that are totally harmless to humans and you dont even know you have them, many of them are RNA viruses, so tacking an mRNA vaccine onto them is child play

Self spreading vaccine virus have grabbed the attention of the US Military, which imho is a bad thing, however. Thats how we arrived at Covid19

Scientists are working on vaccines that spread like a disease. What could possibly go wrong? - Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists (https://thebulletin.org/2020/09/scientists-are-working-on-vaccines-that-spread-like-a-disease-what-could-possibly-go-wrong/)

Remember Agenda21/30? The last section, where it casually mentions basically reducing the human population of the planet to 1 billion humans? Well look at this from the above article:

Australian researchers described a virally spread immunocontraception, which hijacked the immune systems of infected animals—in this case a non-native mouse species in Australia—and prevented them from fertilizing offspring.

THAT I think gives the game away, when you put the piueces together. Thats how they will reduce us to 1 billion slaves. Only the rich will be immunised against the contraception virus. Coronavirus was not designed as a bioweapon to kill us, I see now they were working on infections strategies, and how it spread, not how it killed. They already know how to add the contraception part. Just think if they added the contraception to AIDS, back in the 1960's?

Worldwide , covid only infected 200 million. without a vaccine, it would probably have spread much further, but they want a virus that will hit at least 2 billion in the same time period, but have little or no symptoms.

FirstGenCanadian
07-30-2021, 05:05 AM
You are behind the curve. There was an article in Scientific American a while ago (sorry no link), some guys are developing a method of sticking a vaccine onto another harmless virus, so when you get the harmless virus you become a vaccine factory and spread immunity to another virus round automatically. No jabs required. There are thousands of virus that are totally harmless to humans and you dont even know you have them, many of them are RNA viruses, so tacking an mRNA vaccine onto them is child play
Actually, I was trying to make light of the thread. You just proved how indoctrinated you are. Good job!:thumbsup20:

Trinnity
07-30-2021, 06:23 AM
Creepy Joe has executed a new draft permitting agencies to pay out funds to persuade people to have the vaccine…… $100 bribe coming your way @Trinnity (https://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=7) :smiley_ROFLMAO:Hubby wants the vax. I'll have to take it to travel. We heard about this yesterday and I'm gonna wait and see about that money because we could sure use an extrs $200.

donttread
07-30-2021, 07:29 AM
Stupid shills repeat the lie in the article above that the vaccines are "truly effective" when the article reports that 169 fully vaccinated people died of COVID-19.

And that is just in Chicago.

Fully vaccinated people are dying of COVID-19 everywhere.

They really do take us for fools

This is 1984. Up is down and down is up.

2+2=5

Vaccinated people are less likely to die of COVID. That has been shown. But no real need to argue just choice and as a vaccinated person I respect your right to not be vaccinated and STILL move freely about the country.

Oceander
07-30-2021, 07:41 AM
Vaccinated people are less likely to die of COVID. That has been shown. But no real need to argue just choice and as a vaccinated person I respect your right to not be vaccinated and STILL move freely about the country.
Same here.

Authentic
07-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Won't this be an interesting case study to follow?

Along those same lines someone joked last year that the government should send every family a Monopoly game to play at home. Besides the benefits of family time and maybe learning a little something about money and power the main benefit would be turning of the damned TV. Want to flatten the curve? Turn off the TV.
If people turn off the TV they won't see the commercials featuring black actors and they might think that black lives don't matter.

Authentic
07-30-2021, 10:44 AM

Self spreading vaccine virus have grabbed the attention of the US Military, which imho is a bad thing, however. Thats how we arrived at Covid19

Scientists are working on vaccines that spread like a disease. What could possibly go wrong? - Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists (https://thebulletin.org/2020/09/scientists-are-working-on-vaccines-that-spread-like-a-disease-what-could-possibly-go-wrong/)

Remember Agenda21/30? The last section, where it casually mentions basically reducing the human population of the planet to 1 billion humans? Well look at this from the above article:

Australian researchers described a virally spread immunocontraception, which hijacked the immune systems of infected animals—in this case a non-native mouse species in Australia—and prevented them from fertilizing offspring.

THAT I think gives the game away, when you put the piueces together. Thats how they will reduce us to 1 billion slaves. Only the rich will be immunised against the contraception virus. Coronavirus was not designed as a bioweapon to kill us, I see now they were working on infections strategies, and how it spread, not how it killed. They already know how to add the contraception part. Just think if they added the contraception to AIDS, back in the 1960's?

Worldwide , covid only infected 200 million. without a vaccine, it would probably have spread much further, but they want a virus that will hit at least 2 billion in the same time period, but have little or no symptoms.
If you make billions of people infertile, you are killing their offspring. In other words, you are committing genocide. Who do you think will be targeted?

Authentic
07-30-2021, 10:48 AM

Someone should tell Southwest Airlines.

ruthless terrier
07-30-2021, 12:15 PM
Vaccinated people are less likely to die of COVID.

or maybe everybody that was going to die from are already dead?

MrMike
07-30-2021, 12:25 PM
This thing will be a never ending control mechanism. The governments have figured it out and won't let go of this opportunity. The USA with our DemoCommies and spinelessRINO's are awful.

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/226368096_10222423111300715_9102297061560893205_n. jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=LjrNBvUz-kEAX_Pzh-J&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=5d42624830cc623ec79d27b1c26f52bf&oe=612AE389

UKSmartypants
07-30-2021, 12:44 PM
If you make billions of people infertile, you are killing their offspring. In other words, you are committing genocide. Who do you think will be targeted?

Us, as I stated, read Agenda21/30. The UN plan for a totalitarian dictatorship, The last paragraph is about hos they intend to reduce the worlds' population to 1 billion, living in 50 megacities. Producing offspring will be a controlled activity and a luxury for the rich..

MrMike
07-30-2021, 12:47 PM
Hi UK guys/gals...

Check this out and let me know what you think (via UK)

COVID-19 The Ethics of Vaccine Certification (Vaccine Passports).pdf (churchofengland.org) (https://www.churchofengland.org/sites/default/files/2021-07/COVID-19%20The%20Ethics%20of%20Vaccine%20Certification%2 0%28Vaccine%20Passports%29.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1zKqSGD5 iejVlhg1avZ1M6LUC0K4NfZiC_31uaVavzlmKpCDmYu1tVfo4)

Authentic
07-30-2021, 12:51 PM
Us, as I stated, read Agenda21/30. The UN plan for a totalitarian dictatorship, The last paragraph is about hos they intend to reduce the worlds' population to 1 billion, living in 50 megacities. Producing offspring will be a controlled activity and a luxury for the rich..

Alright, but do you think that Africa, for instance, will be targeted for infertility? Are it's inhabitants all going to be moved to Cape Town, Johannesberg, Harare, and Nairobi?

Foghorn
07-31-2021, 08:54 AM
Article - UK Has 92% Herd Immunity (https://www.wsj.com/articles/delta-variant-covid-19-coronavirus-vaccine-hesitancy-natural-immunity-herd-11627679672?mod=hp_opin_pos_3)

This is a Wall Street Journal opinion piece and only a portion of the article is viewable.

The point is Britain is testing for antibodies.

-------

If enough antibodies are present in a person then they have achieved immunity either through vaccination or natural infection. By sampling part of the population and using modeling they have arrived at the 92% figure.

Wow, apparently all the rocket scientists live in the UK. Can we shut down the CDC yet?

Foghorn
07-31-2021, 09:13 AM
Every day we are flooding with information. It is up to each of us to prioritize that information by assigning our own personal value to everything we see. What seems like a 10 to me might be a 4 to someone else.

No matter how you filter your information the real problem seems to me we are flooded with "4's" and the occasional "10" that rolls around gets lost in the shuffle.

To me this is a 10 - The UK is testing for antibodies and the US does not.

UKSmartypants
07-31-2021, 01:24 PM
Alright, but do you think that Africa, for instance, will be targeted for infertility? Are it's inhabitants all going to be moved to Cape Town, Johannesberg, Harare, and Nairobi?

No, they want dumb obedient blacks to be the slaves of the global elite. We intelligent whites that believe in democracy and free speech are an outright danger to the world totalitarianism plan, they want the whites wiped out. Hence, BLM, and everything is 'racist; and 'white privilege', and all the other shite being thrown at white people

This all goes back to the Coudenhove Kalergi Plan, which even Hitler thought was crazy. The real fanatic nazis intended after the war to conduct mass immigration of the kind now practised by the EU, to produce a dumbed brown skinned slave race for the Aryans. Kalergi was, by the way, one of the first globalist One World Government nut jobs

THE KALERGI PLAN FOR WHITE GENOCIDE - The Real History Channel (https://www.realhistorychan.com/the-kalergi-plan.html)