PDA

View Full Version : Biden visiting Cornwall.

Think Tank
06-10-2021, 05:58 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9671653/Brexiteers-blast-senile-Joe-Biden-NI-peace-rebuke-Boris-Johnson.html

Think Tank
06-10-2021, 06:01 AM
^ Senior Brexiteers blasted Joe Biden today for failing to side with Britain in its 'sausage war' trade row with the EU over Northern Ireland, with one astonishingly branding the US president 'senile'.They reacted furiously after the new American leader issued a stern rebuke to Boris Johnson for 'inflaming tensions' in Northern Ireland and threatening the peace process.
The US President used his diplomats to express 'great concern' over the conflict centred on post-Brexit trade rules agree last year by both sides, which the UK is now seeking to change.

Hillofbeans
06-10-2021, 06:09 AM
biden is retarded

Old Ridge Runner
06-10-2021, 06:41 AM
He is dangerous. His idiotic actions are going to get us into a war that is going to test the moral fiber of this nation, and all because he doesn't think before he opens his big mouth.

Think Tank
06-10-2021, 06:48 AM
He is dangerous. His idiotic actions are going to get us into a war that is going to test the moral fiber of this nation, and all because he doesn't think before he opens his big mouth.

I dread to think what he might say to the Queen, when he meets her.

Freewill
06-10-2021, 08:37 AM
Where is Biden's mask? At least a mask muffles what he says. That's the best we can hope for since apparently his staff can't muffle him.

MrMike
06-10-2021, 08:38 AM

She's safe....given she's over 14 years old. Otherwise, Joe would be sniffing her hair and groping her.

Freewill
06-10-2021, 08:39 AM
I can imagine him saying, I would like to say we support Queens and all members of the LGBTQ community.

Think Tank
06-10-2021, 09:55 AM
He’s just said this:

Joe Biden, 78, calls the Royal Air Force the 'RFA' in new gaffe while addressing US troops in Britain.

Dubler9
06-10-2021, 10:09 AM
How you Americans can just sit back and literally watch your country being destroyed is something I find very hard to grasp. It is beyond mental to allow this vile cretin to hold office.

Brat
06-10-2021, 11:27 AM
How you Americans can just sit back and literally watch your country being destroyed is something I find very hard to grasp. It is beyond mental to allow this vile cretin to hold office.

Well, us puny Americans have very little real power. TPTB simply refuse to acknowledge we have an over-the-top
retarded senile moron at the helm. We need someone with real power to oust his ridiculous ass. There's only so many phone calls one can make to our representatives, and for me, it is 1500 miles to see him in person. Got any suggestions?

TLSG
06-10-2021, 12:40 PM

I don't understand the zombie mentality, either, and I'm an American myself.

BTW, anyone else notice that insect on Biden's collar in the pic? They like feasting on the dead...

Oceander
06-10-2021, 12:41 PM
What would you have us do? Violent revolution?

Think Tank
06-10-2021, 02:00 PM
Did anyone see his latest stupid remark?

Big Wheeler
06-10-2021, 04:58 PM
What would you have us do? Violent revolution?

The US and the UK,indeed western Europe are being assaulted by the same dark forces which have powerful agents within all our societies.Plus the lunacy of wokeness and political correctness effectively smothering any dissent before birth.I wish I knew a cure.It may come to violence in which case the US will be in front of us because we have never been armed and do not have a violent society traditionally.We tut tut if 2 guys are brawling in the street.

Trinnity
06-10-2021, 05:02 PM
How you Americans can just sit back and literally watch your country being destroyed is something I find very hard to grasp. It is beyond mental to allow this vile cretin to hold office.They stole the election, negating the votes of over half the country. He's guarded AND all elected dems are a menace to the Constitution and the country. What is it you think we can do, go drag him out of the white house and make a citizen's arrest???

Freewill
06-10-2021, 05:46 PM
You may have seen what they do to those who oppose the deep state as we call it. Hell a woman guilty of maybe tresspass is murdered in the capitol and they won't even tell us his name. Mostly because he is black and she was not.

Those in opposition to the deep state are those who work hard and have a lot to lose.

That said, Biden's gaffes and out right stupidity isn't really a problem, both sides know this. Unlike Trump I doubt Biden is even in the room when policy is created. Soon the 25th amendment will be applied or Biden will be called home, and then we have Chuckles which will be far worse.

Freewill
06-10-2021, 05:49 PM
They stole the election, negating the votes of over half the country. He's guarded AND all elected dems are a menace to the Constitution and the country. What is it you think we can do, go drag him out of the white house and make a citizen's arrest???
That's why they keep building fences and walls, to keep that from happening.

I noticed something in my area. The State Police had a small office manned normally be maybe one person. They just built another building, 1/8 of a mile away, which is at least 3 times bigger and has truck bays and is all brick. I just wonder what they are preparing for.

MrMike
06-11-2021, 09:04 AM
Yeah, I used to wonder how the Great Britain did the same thing? So much was lost and not very great anymore. Seems we are following the same path (even worse) in USA.

Think Tank
06-11-2021, 09:07 AM
Did you all see the contrived photo shoot of Jill Biden walking barefoot on a Cornish beach with the new Mrs. Johnson?

MrMike
06-11-2021, 09:41 AM
Did you all see the contrived photo shoot of Jill Biden walking barefoot on a Cornish beach with the new Mrs. Johnson?
That's as bad as the pre-placed rocks on Normandy beach for Bill Clinton to arrange (photo op staging). Demotards are all about symbolism over substance

Brat
06-11-2021, 10:37 AM

Still waiting for a suggestion.