PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with the UK today in one picture.

UKSmartypants
01-08-2021, 06:54 PM
Its along with the bottle of dog shampoo we bought once that stated "This product has not been tested on animals"

https://regmedia.co.uk/2021/01/08/4-baking-potatoes.jpg

Big Dummy
01-08-2021, 06:58 PM
Digital supply chain. Every coffee bean, every potato, every piece of a fish, every scrap of a cow accounted for digitally in the government database. RFID chipped packaging traces its whereabouts at all times. Get used to it, that is how totalitarianism works at denying staples to dissenters.

Sled Dog
01-08-2021, 07:14 PM
Its along with the bottle of dog shampoo we bought once that stated "This product has not been tested on animals"

I see five potatoes and is baking the only permitted way to cook them?

dinosaur
01-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Hey, this is off topic, but speaking of what is wrong today ... any chance you want a colony back?

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

dinosaur
01-08-2021, 07:34 PM
Hey, something wrong with them taters ... if they were only fresh until September 4th, why have they not grown eyes by Jan 4th? I wouldn't ruin my fish and chips with those babies! They probably have radiation or chemical poisoning!

Neo
01-08-2021, 07:36 PM
Hey, this is off topic, but speaking of what is wrong today ... any chance you want a colony back?

Inside every white American is a Brit trying to get out.

Call_me_Ishmael
01-08-2021, 07:37 PM

Don't be so hasty.

Maybe one watches while the other 4 bake. :dontknow:

Foghorn
01-08-2021, 07:44 PM
I'm greatly concerned about the end result here.

If one were to bag his own poop and then apply the proper labeling and bar code it seems you should be able to log it into the database and therefore walk freely on the streets for another 48 hours without interference from The Watchers.

Sled Dog
01-08-2021, 07:53 PM

Fuck no. I'm Irish.

Sled Dog
01-08-2021, 07:54 PM
Don't be so hasty.

Maybe one watches while the other 4 bake. :dontknow:

Great.

Now the Rodents will implement Potato Gauleiters.

Neo
01-08-2021, 08:01 PM
Fuck no. I'm Irish.
Being Irish means you have a Flat face like Spencer Tracy and a love of raw potatoes.

Sled Dog
01-08-2021, 09:31 PM
Being Irish means my ancestors came from the Emerald Isle.

I deny the existence of the german half.

valley ranch
01-08-2021, 10:55 PM
Were your people Irish or Planters ```

TheOneOnly2
01-09-2021, 02:33 AM
Irish people are British.

LadyMoonlight
01-09-2021, 03:16 AM

When it comes to Maths, I am a total moran....retarded to say the least; however, the packet says 4 and I count 5. Am I worse at Maths than I thought???

LadyMoonlight
01-09-2021, 03:18 AM
For that comment, execution is the only possible option!!

Neo
01-09-2021, 04:52 AM
I work with a west coast bog trotting potato munching Paddy, when I tell him Ireland is part of the British isles he disagrees, he says he is from Ireland....He’s a typical thick west coast Irish mick and cannot understand anything other than what he believes in. I ignore him mostly. :)

UKSmartypants
01-09-2021, 06:12 AM
I see five potatoes and is baking the only permitted way to cook them?

It may be you're only allowed to bake four of them, but you can choose which four. Ther wasnt an Instruction Manual with them, as required by Irish law.

We only lent you the Colonies, and will want them back at some point ,but they need to be throughly washed and vaccumed first

Canadians are just the British that didnt want to be American.

The Canadians COULD have had English Culture, French Cooking and American Knowhow. Instead they got American Cooking, French Culture and British Knowhow.

One out of three is better than nothing I suppose.....

Neo
01-09-2021, 06:30 AM
In December, figures from the Inter-national Guild of Professional Butlers confirmed that there are 10,000 such staff working in Britain, some charging up to £300,000 a year. The average income of these ‘professional heads of household’ ranges between £60,000 and £100,000, but the ‘Downton effect’ has meant that some can earn more. Agencies are flourishing with British butlers prized across the globe, be it in New York, China or Kazakhstan. We Brits may like to think of ourselves as Downton-esque earl and countess types, but it is as humble Carsons that we shine.
Where once we were satirised as a nation of shopkeepers, now we are fêted as an army of exquisitely vowelled butlers. In a reversal of the conventional stereotype, it is the incoming foreigners who preside, we who serve them. The cream of this attentive crop is rumoured to receive over £1 million a year, plus food, board, lodging, transport and private healthcare

UKSmartypants
01-09-2021, 10:12 AM
In December, figures from the Inter-national Guild of Professional Butlers confirmed that there are 10,000 such staff working in Britain, some charging up to £300,000 a year. The average income of these ‘professional heads of household’ ranges between £60,000 and £100,000, but the ‘Downton effect’ has meant that some can earn more. Agencies are flourishing with British butlers prized across the globe, be it in New York, China or Kazakhstan. We Brits may like to think of ourselves as Downton-esque earl and countess types, but it is as humble Carsons that we shine.
Where once we were satirised as a nation of shopkeepers, now we are fêted as an army of exquisitely vowelled butlers. In a reversal of the conventional stereotype, it is the incoming foreigners who preside, we who serve them. The cream of this attentive crop is rumoured to receive over £1 million a year, plus food, board, lodging, transport and private healthcare

Yes , Butlering has become a bloody good job ,as has Nannying, a good English-trained Nanny can earn $100k a year.

Sled Dog
01-09-2021, 07:08 PM

Not on this earth.

Just ask the Brits.

Sled Dog
01-09-2021, 07:09 PM

Jeeves.

Always liked Wodehouse...

2cent
01-10-2021, 02:10 AM
Hey, something wrong with them taters ... if they were only fresh until September 4th, why have they not grown eyes by Jan 4th? I wouldn't ruin my fish and chips with those babies! They probably have radiation or chemical poisoning!

I can actually answer that one. 'Taters are now sprayed with anti-growth spray. Which is why, if you want to plant potatoes, you have to go to the feed store, and buy "seed potatoes." The ones sprayed, will not grow, 'cuz they don't grow eyes?

Ever notice how the ones you've bought over the last 10 years - give or take - don't grown eyes?

Still, good catch. I hope that's an old pic. Even if I can't tell if there's 5 or 6 'taters in that "Four Baking Potatoes" bag.

And, UKSmartypants, I's so glad no one tested out that dog shampoo on animals. That would be cruel!

UKSmartypants
01-10-2021, 07:36 AM
And, @UKSmartypants (https://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=5318), I's so glad no one tested out that dog shampoo on animals. That would be cruel!

So how do you know it works properly then....

It like buying a car with aa label saying "This car has not been tested in real traffic"......

2cent
01-12-2021, 12:17 PM
So how do you know it works properly then....

It like buying a car with aa label saying "This car has not been tested in real traffic"...... UKSmartypants, I was being sarcastic. How freaking stupid can a business be to actually advertise that they've never tried out their product.

Yeah, that should instill the public's trust and confident in what they're selling, by golly!