PDA

View Full Version : To those people who do Chistmas Lights

Karl
12-16-2018, 12:16 AM
Stay just beyond my Property Line..

Beyond my property line - YouTube (https://youtu.be/nh91J8lDt0w)

Daily Bread
12-16-2018, 01:43 PM
If I saw you staring at my "Wow" Christmas lights and you were on my property line , I'd shoot that fool ass of yours to pieces ..... and stick a prelit Target Christmas .tree up your arse .

Rutabaga
12-16-2018, 04:11 PM
i put up a christmas light once,,,it was red.

then it burned out. i was so traumatized i could never bring myself to replace it.

[but i like seeing others who are not so inclined to put up their decorations]

:smiley20:

Karl
12-16-2018, 06:41 PM
If I saw you staring at my "Wow" Christmas lights and you were on my property line , I'd shoot that fool ass of yours to pieces ..... and stick a prelit Target Christmas .tree up your arse .

Put one right inbetween my "eyes" and High Caliber and do it "clean" too Daily Bread why I might even something in my Will..

Karl
12-16-2018, 06:43 PM
Put one right inbetween my "eyes" and High Caliber and do it "clean" too Daily Bread why I might even something in my Will..

Oh my freaking gosh "why" do I even think such "awful" thoughts

To even Post that ...hadda "visualize" and play that out

Holy CRAP

Daily Bread
12-16-2018, 08:37 PM
Put one right inbetween my "eyes" and High Caliber and do it "clean" too @Daily Bread (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=1087) why I might even something in my Will..

Nah , I could never do that to a friend. Now if you want sit around and BS about things we did in the past I'm game . I'll buy the bourbon and I'm sure we have a lot of us here that would like to join me Karl .

Karl
12-16-2018, 08:49 PM
Nah , I could never do that to a friend. Now if you want sit around and BS about things we did in the past I'm game . I'll buy the bourbon and I'm sure we have a lot of us here that would like to join me Karl .

Not exactly sure Ill make the East Coast again ..no plans 2 either..

If you ever make the MIDWEST somewheres inbetween Chicago and Milwaukee I buy you a drink and we break some bread