User Tag List

Thread: Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks

Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED - Mirror Online

Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

Up to 1,000 children could have suffered in Britain’s worst known abuse scandal - where sex gangs targeted girls as young as 11.

The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town - Telford - went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.
    The Mirror’s 18-month investigation reveals abuse on unprecedented levels. We found:

* Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe

* Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files

* Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”

* Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened

* One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to us
    Telford is ~20 mile NW of Birmingham, in Shropshire. Rotherham is ~70 miles NNE of Birmingham, in South Yorkshire. Rochdale is ~70 miles NNE of Birmingham, in Greater Manchester County. One of our resident Brits can set me straight, but it looks like these are 3 different jurisdictions. In other words this paralyzing fear of being called a racist among English police is not limited to one jurisdiction. At best it is regional, and it could be England-, Britain- or UK-wide.
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (03-19-2018),Big Dummy (03-13-2018),Dave37 (03-13-2018),DonGlock26 (03-13-2018),MrogersNhood (03-19-2018),nonsqtr (03-13-2018),potlatch (03-13-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    I bet these..."Authorities" still took their pay, pay raises, and benefits.....

Do "authorities" do anything, any more, other than record, then try to erase their own failures?
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Dr. Felix Birdbiter (03-13-2018),MrogersNhood (03-19-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Worst "ever"? This has happened before?

VIP V.I.P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Worst "ever"? This has happened before?
    Three cities in three separate counties.
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    They're saying like 1000 kids since the 80s I'm, so that's 30 years, that's 30 kids a year. That should be noticeable. If that happened out here they'd put an undercover type on it. There's some very young looking female cops, you'd be surprised. I saw one once I would have sworn was no more than 13, but there she was with the badge and the gun, talking shop with the guys. They have a whole Squad of these chicks out in Hollywood, they regularly use them to clean up the streets. You can always tell when they do the sweeps, the funny thing is when you read the blotter it says 41 hookers and 286 John's. The cops are clever, they let the real hookers go on with your business and arrest the John's as they're leaving the scene, and meanwhile they have the fake hookers operating just down the street. Anyway, I digress. If I was a parent finding out about such a thing, I wouldn't wait for the cops. Seriously. It's pretty fucking obvious that Justice these days depends on which party is in power, and I'm simply not willing to play that game with my daughter or my son for that matter, or even kids of family or friends. I hate that shit I really do. Child abuse is the lowest form of humanity. Being a kid is hard enough, you've got kids without parents, you got kids with handicaps, you've got kids that are so poor it's an uphill struggle just to get milk money. Children are a National Treasure, people who abuse them... are National Menace and a National Disgrace.
    Last edited by nonsqtr; 03-13-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    A police chaplain and a charity worker were forced out of their jobs and silenced after trying to raise the alarm about the grooming and rape gangs operating in the town of Telford.

Around 1,000 victims were caught up in the scandal, which could be the worst in UK history, with the gangs operating for 40 years, drugging, beating, trafficking, and raping non-Muslim girls, some as young as 11.

Three girls were murdered and two others died following incidents linked to the abuse. Others were left addicted to drugs and scarred for life.

UKS Worst Grooming Gang Scandal: Telford Whistleblowers Punished, Silenced, Lost Jobs | Breitbart
    Last edited by DonGlock26; 03-13-2018 at 07:23 PM.
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”― Heraclitus

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DonGlock26 For This Useful Post:

MrogersNhood (03-19-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I think it's safe to say that our UK progressive members won't show up in this thread.
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”― Heraclitus

VIP V.I.P

Thanks
    Vile paedophile grandad made £2,000 a night selling Telford girls at 'The Rape House'

Vile paedophile grandad made £2,000 a night selling Telford girls at 'The Rape House' - Mirror Online

Brave victims today expose a Telford grandfather as the evil paedophile who sold children for sex in a house of horrors.

Police were tipped off about Shahzad “Keith” Khan as far back as 1996 but he was allowed to run his “Rape House” for years.

Khan was the head of a family of abusers who subjected dozens of youngsters to a terrifying ordeal.

He operated his child sex ring from an empty ex-council property and sold one girl for sex at up to £2,000 a night.
    Khan died in 2015 aged 61 without ever having faced justice over the sex abuse ring.

He had targeted girls as early as 1981, shortly after moving to Britain from Pakistan.

Khan, then in his 20s, was known to have prowled the streets with a fellow alleged sex offender. He targeted a 15-year-old girl and went on to have children with her.

VIP V.I.P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
    I think it's safe to say that our UK progressive members won't show up in this thread.
    I didn't post this thread as an in-your-face, but the crickets have been rather loud.

Thread Information