User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Think Theyll Never Come and Take Your Guns Without an Armed Revolt? Think Again

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    From the OP:
    No, when they take your guns there will be no civil war. There will be no large-scale revolution, because liberals are experts at pushing that Overton Window enough not to shock the system. Like frogs in water that’s about to boil, people won’t jump until it’s too late.

That is why it’s so important to not get complacent and believe a worse case scenario will never happen. That’s why it’s critical to fight the gun controllers’ efforts to change the law at EVERY turn, using EVERY legal means possible.

Long before they “come and take” our guns, and our freedoms.
    Which is what many of us have been saying from the get-go. Yet, if you're looking for people who don't mind losing YOUR right to keep and bear arms - by increments - you need look no further than self-proclaimed conservatives right here on this board.
    That they then turn around with the effrontery to claim they support the 2nd Amendment, really takes some extra chutzpah.

Yes, we now have CINO's. And yes, you already knew that. The problem is that they don't.
    I've only had two beers in dog years.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Don29palms (03-13-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    From the OP:

Which is what many of us have been saying from the get-go. Yet, if you're looking for people who don't mind losing YOUR right to keep and bear arms - by increments - you need look no further than self-proclaimed conservatives right here on this board.
    That they then turn around with the effrontery to claim they support the 2nd Amendment, really takes some extra chutzpah.

Yes, we now have CINO's. And yes, you already knew that. The problem is that they don't.
    It is way more than just the 2nd and conservatism, we need constitutionalism. Virtually all the federals laws and agencies we have are unconstitutional and it has all been incrementally implemented though re-interpretation and jurisprudence. The oath of office means nothing and constitutional scholar just means schooled in how to circumvent. IMO anyone that violated their oath should be guilty of treason and executed. If the constitution does not specifically provide for a power it is NOT constitutional, ever law passed should be required to spell out exactly where the power is specifically granted in the constitution and if its not then ONLY by passing an amendment to grant such power should be allowed.

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    If they come from my guns they won't find any.

Except for my one trustee Home Defense weapon, which I'm not really supposed to have, so I suppose they could make a big deal out of that - but it's expendable, it was purchased that way and it's stored that way, so if they take it it's no big deal, there's plenty more where that one came from. lol

The stupidest thing in the world, is these liberals think there's somehow going to get rid of Guns by confiscating them. I mean, think about that for just 10 seconds, and if you haven't yet busted out in laughter you'll surely realize how ridiculous it is.

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    My answer:

"Umm, what guns? I sold 'em all to a dude down on broadstreet. Said he was going to go hand them in. Goes by the name of 'Sonny.'' Best of luck finding him!"
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    It is way more than just the 2nd and conservatism, we need constitutionalism. Virtually all the federals laws and agencies we have are unconstitutional and it has all been incrementally implemented though re-interpretation and jurisprudence. The oath of office means nothing and constitutional scholar just means schooled in how to circumvent. IMO anyone that violated their oath should be guilty of treason and executed. If the constitution does not specifically provide for a power it is NOT constitutional, ever law passed should be required to spell out exactly where the power is specifically granted in the constitution and if its not then ONLY by passing an amendment to grant such power should be allowed.
    It's not a truth I adhere to much anymore - haven't in a while - but I was under the conception that Conservatives were supposed to be Constitutionalists.

Actually, they are. Supposed to be, I mean. That they don't know that, along w/not knowing that they aren't, is, many times, a rougher row to hoe than dealing w/Liberals.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Morning Star (03-13-2018)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    Well, I'm not turning mine in and I'm sure I'll be the only one so at that point I will be invincible!

Thanks
    The idiot Liberals are simply not practical people. They really suck at implementation. Most of the time they couldn't find their way out of a paper bag without the hive guiding their every move. This is just like the immigration thing, they don't understand that if you Deport somebody and you don't have a border wall, they're just going to waltz right back in. It's the same thing with the weapons, they think confiscating existing weapons is somehow going to prevent people from going to get more. Because guns are just like drugs, you can buy them on every street corner. I've known people to trade a piece for two bags of dope, that's how cheap they are. (A clean one will cost you three - all right, maybe 5 in today's world).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    My answer:

"Umm, what guns? I sold 'em all to a dude down on broadstreet. Said he was going to go hand them in. Goes by the name of 'Sonny.'' Best of luck finding him!"
    I'd be betwixt that, and sending them right straight to a Liberals home.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    The idiot Liberals are simply not practical people. They really suck at implementation. Most of the time they couldn't find their way out of a paper bag without the hive guiding their every move. This is just like the immigration thing, they don't understand that if you Deport somebody and you don't have a border wall, they're just going to waltz right back in. It's the same thing with the weapons, they think confiscating existing weapons is somehow going to prevent people from going to get more. Because guns are just like drugs, you can buy them on every street corner. I've known people to trade a piece for two bags of dope, that's how cheap they are. (A clean one will cost you three - all right, maybe 5 in today's world).
    The "idiot Liberals" are extremely practical. That's what makes them so dangerous.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    The "idiot Liberals" are extremely practical. That's what makes them so dangerous.
    I disagree. They're not practical, and that's not what makes them dangerous. How can they be practical, when they're wasting all this energy doing absolutely nothing? Look at all the effort that's going into that Russian collusion stuff, you're telling me that's practical? So far it's bankrupted the DNC completely, they don't even have a dollar in their coffers anymore. These people have absolutely ZERO concept of efficiency. They never even think that far. For most of them, just getting from point A to point B is rocket science. They have no personal power, they have no power at all except in numbers.

What makes liberals dangerous, is they're so damn random. You never know what kind of perverse thing is going to come out of a liberals mouth next. These people have no logic, what they say is not constrained by Logic. They just dream stuff up and toss the mud at the wall to see if it'll stick. They're like thousands of little screeching monkeys playing around in their own excrement... I mean... yeah, they're a little organized, so is a pack of howler monkeys.

- shrug -

I dunno. I'm from the old school. My very first job I ever had, I thought I was a big shot and someone called me on my bullshit, and I never tried it again because I learned my lesson the very first time.

These liberals, they don't learn. They do the same stupid shit again and again and again, and they waste our taxpayer dollars doing it. That's what makes them dangerous. They're so entirely fucking stupid they're downright dangerous.

Thread Information