User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Democrats admit what they want to do with YOUR money

  1. #11
    V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    Old Tex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,379
    Thanks
    2,161
    Thanked: 10,154
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Bottom line thinking: Actually what the democrats want to do with our money is pay their friends with it. The friends will then kick back money to the DNC & of course the individual congressmen. They do that by hiring certain companies to do "government" work. My guess is that for every $1,000 they spend they get a cent indirectly. The more they spend, the more they make.

    I kind of miss the good old days where people used guns to take your money & rape made a lot more noise, but that's just me.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 22.0%

    Rory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    326
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked: 49
    Rep Power
    644247
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Senate Democrats unveiled on Wednesday a $1 trillion infrastructure plan that would be funded by repealing numerous tax cuts Republicans pushed through Congress last year.

    The plan would return the top individual tax rate to 39.6 percent, set the corporate tax rate at 25 percent, go back to 2017 law for the Alternative Minimum Tax, undo the exemption increase for the estate tax and end the beneficial tax treatment of carried interest.


    Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said the plan would fund investments in roads, bridges, schools, airports and "universal" high-speed internet, among other things.


    "We want to roll back the Republican tax giveaways to big corporations and the wealthy and invest that money instead in job-creating infrastructure," Schumer said at a press conference with several senior Senate Democrats.


    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ructure-392523




    The Democrats




    @TheDemocrats

    The #TrumpTax has been a giveaway to corporations and the 1%. Democrats want to take that money and fund our roads, schools, and bridges. http://politi.co/2oW5pvm
    4:25 PM - Mar 11, 2018



    “Take”? Nice of them to admit it!


    Hey assholes, it’s not YOUR money to take

    At least they are honest. What about the trillions the GOP is controlling of our money as we speak--any honesty on what they want to do with it?

  3. #13
    Banned Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

    Dan40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    32,658
    Thanks
    1,626
    Thanked: 18,905
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    At least they are honest. What about the trillions the GOP is controlling of our money as we speak--any honesty on what they want to do with it?


    Democrats controlled Congress in total for Fiscal Years 2008, 09,10,and 11.

    The deficts were:

    FY2008 $458,600,000,000.00 billion

    FY2009 $1,412,700,000.000.00 TRILLION

    FY2010 $1,294,400,000,000.00 TRILLION

    FY2011 $1,299,600,000,000.00 TRILLION

    For comparison, Republicans controlled FY 2007 and controll FY 2018 and the deficts were


    FY2007 $160,700,000,000.00 billion

    And the treasury projects

    FY 2018 @ $178,000,000,000.00 billion.

    is there a good reason why you avoided referring to actual facts presented by official US Treasury reports?

    Would it have to do with what liberals consider HONESTY?

  4. #14
    Dew Neh Loh Moh Y'all V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 43.0%

    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,780
    Thanks
    4,674
    Thanked: 21,243
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21474860
    What did the Democrats do with the $800 billion they allotted themselves in 2009 for infrastructure & “shovel-ready jobs?”

  5. #15
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

    Wiser Now's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Southwestern OH
    Posts
    987
    Thanks
    940
    Thanked: 1,379
    Rep Power
    12347016
    Why didn't they do that when they had that money already and Obama was in office?

    They still think we are stupid. We know exactly where they will spend that money, on freebies for illegal aliens.

    Socialism does not eliminate poverty, it guarantees it.
    Liberalism is immaturity, cloaked with the pretense of moral and intellectual superiority.
    "Just what is your fair share of what someone else has worked for?" ​Dr. Thomas Sowell



  6. #16
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 80.0%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    25,478
    Thanks
    78,735
    Thanked: 22,404
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Senate Democrats unveiled on Wednesday a $1 trillion infrastructure plan that would be funded by repealing numerous tax cuts Republicans pushed through Congress last year.

    The plan would return the top individual tax rate to 39.6 percent, set the corporate tax rate at 25 percent, go back to 2017 law for the Alternative Minimum Tax, undo the exemption increase for the estate tax and end the beneficial tax treatment of carried interest.


    Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said the plan would fund investments in roads, bridges, schools, airports and "universal" high-speed internet, among other things.


    "We want to roll back the Republican tax giveaways to big corporations and the wealthy and invest that money instead in job-creating infrastructure," Schumer said at a press conference with several senior Senate Democrats.


    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ructure-392523




    The Democrats




    @TheDemocrats

    The #TrumpTax has been a giveaway to corporations and the 1%. Democrats want to take that money and fund our roads, schools, and bridges. http://politi.co/2oW5pvm
    4:25 PM - Mar 11, 2018



    “Take”? Nice of them to admit it!


    Hey assholes, it’s not YOUR money to take

    Democrats want to take your hard earned money so that THEY can put dollar bills down Lisa Ann's thong.
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill

    Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

  7. #17
    Dew Neh Loh Moh Y'all V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 43.0%

    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,780
    Thanks
    4,674
    Thanked: 21,243
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Democrats want to take your hard earned money so that THEY can put dollar bills down Lisa Ann's thong.
    At least she has earned it.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Crunch For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (03-13-2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •